• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Shopping

Shopping

It was a game he played to pass the time and to add a little excitement to his life. Sometimes he was successful, other times not. Finding the woman was half the fun, but he was getting too good at picking them out lately, and he considered trying something new.

He drove to the grocery store. It was around 4:00 p.m. and he knew that most of the single woman usually shopped there on the way home from work. This is too easy, he thought as he walked in the door. Little did he know that today he'd meet his match.

He sat in the coffee bar watching the women coming in. There were all types -- short, tall, fat, skinny, blondes, brunettes and redheads -- all types. He looked for a ring first, if there wasn't one he would observe them as they walked through the produce section. The one's that took their time choosing fruits and vegetables, thumping melons, picking tomato's, they passed the test. The ones that just tossed stuff in the carts, those he always avoided. He wanted a choosy woman, someone smart enough to make an intelligent decision.

He noticed her right away when she walked in the door. She looked right at him as he sat there sipping his coffee. She flashed a quick smile his way as she walked by. She was tall, blonde with a perfect figure, dressed in a business suit, and no ring. He didn't even bother to watch her shop. He knew that she was perfect right away. He got up and grabbed his cart. The game was on!

He followed her at a discreet distance -- not to close -- just far enough behind to keep his eye on her and let her know that he was interested in her. He loved watching her ass as she walked. She was wearing high-heeled shoes that caused her butt to sway suggestively. He could feel his cock growing. Oh, this was the one all right, and he knew it.

She knew he was following her now. Every time she looked his way he'd stare at her for a few seconds and then grab something off the shelf to look like he was reading the label. Once, he glanced back at her while she was still watching him. He smiled at her. She turned and pushed her cart ahead and rounded the end of the aisle and he followed a minute later.

He walked around to the next aisle where he met a brilliant flash of light.

"What the fuck," he mumbled. She was standing there with a disposable camera. Then she tossed it to him.

"That one was for the cops. Now take my picture," she ordered.

What the hell is this, he thought. Nothing like this had ever happened before. He stood there for a few seconds, then lifted the camera and snapped a shot of her.

"Now, give it back to me," she commanded.

He walked over to her and handed it back and she slipped it in her purse.

"Walk," she said.

They walked together down the aisle. "Get me a can of Fire Roasted Tomato's," she said.

He looked at her and noticed her bright blue eyes.

"Do you have a favorite brand?" he smirked.

"Don't be a wise ass, just get one," she ordered. He grabbed the first can off the shelf and tossed it in her cart.

She looked in his cart. "Christ, do you really eat that crap?"

He looked in his stuff and shrugged. "Some of it," he replied, tersely.

"Well take what you want and put in my cart and leave yours here." He transferred a few things and they started walking again.

"I'm Lisa," she said, finally.

"Oh sorry, I'm John. Pleased to meet you," he replied, nervously.

He felt like an idiot; this wasn't going at all like he planned. He liked being in control of the situation. And this woman had just thrown him a big curve ball.

She stopped and turned to face him. "Well, John, here's the deal. If you even think that your going to have the chance of fucking me your going to pay for my groceries, then your going to follow me home, and then your going to do everything that I say...and I do mean everything."

John swallowed, nervously. What the hell was he getting into? He gave in; he wanted her to badly.

"Ok," he said, finally.

"Well, there is intelligence on this planet after all," she laughed.

He paid for her groceries and followed her home. She lived in a high-rise Condominium by the lake.

They carried the groceries up to her apartment and she opened the door for them. They took the bags into the kitchen and she told him to put the groceries away.

"Where do they go?" he asked.

"You're a big boy, figure it out!" she mocked. He did as he was told, and she left him to go change her clothes.

He managed to find a place to put everything and he tossed the bags in the trash. He considered looking for Lisa but decided against it. She knew the game and this was her deal. He went into the living room, sat down on the leather couch and waited.

When She walked into the living room a few minutes later, John's jaw dropped. She was dressed in leather jacket that was buttoned at the waist, with a leather corset underneath.

Her full breasts were barely contained by the bra, and they bounced a bit when she walked. She was wearing leather paties and a black garter with black fishnet hose. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail, and she was wearing a leather biker's hat. Her legs were encased in shiny black leather boots that went up to her knees.

She was carrying a small satchel in one hand and in the other she held a long riding crop. John gulped when he noticed that.

"Well, I see you're still here, good," she said in a husky voice. "This is your last chance to back out, but if you do that, your picture of goes to the cops."

John felt like a trapped mouse in a cage. He looked at the door, and then back at her, then he glanced at the door again. That riding crop had him worried to say the least. He looked into her eyes.

"I'm all yours," he said finally, sighing.

"Good!" She set down the satchel, and opened it. She tossed him the camera from the store. "Start shooting," she ordered.

She struck some poses and he took a few pictures of her.

"Come closer," she said. He obeyed.

She held the tip of the riding crop up to her lips and she licked it. John got that shot too.

She took the camera from him and put it back in the bag. "Stand at Attention!" she growled at him. He complied.

She walked around him, inspecting her new toy. "Nice ass." She flicked the crop on his butt.

"Hey, watch that! It smarts," he exclaimed.

"Shut up, worm, or I'll really give you something to whine about!" she ordered while striking his ass harder. He flinched but remained silent.

She walked around to face him, and she reached out with her hand and grabbed his balls. He grunted. "When was the last time you jerked off, worm?" she hissed at him.

John looked at her for a second. "This morning," he said, flatly. She squeezed his balls harder.

"This morning, Mistress!" she said. "Now repeat it."

"Oww! This morning, Mistress!" He said flinching from the pain. She smiled.

She released him and stepped back a few paces. "Strip!" she ordered.

He watched Lisa walk over to the dining room and pull a straight back chair into the living room. She sat down and crossed her legs.

"Well, get busy, damnit!" she barked. "I don't have all fucking night!"

John sighed and pulled the polo shift over his head. He bent over to untie his shoe's and the camera flash went off.

Oh Christ, he thought, she's not going to take pictures of this is she? He kicked off the shoes and pulled off his socks, then he stood up and un-buckled his pants. He dropped them and the flash went off again. He stood there in just his underwear.

"Come here, I want to do the unveiling myself."

He walked over and stood in front of her. She reached out and grabbed his cock through the material.

"Oh, that's nice," she whispered. "You're not such a little worm after all." She smiled and stroked him a few times and noticed a wet spot forming.

"I see you're all ready to go, too." She licked her red lips.

"Yes, Mistress," he replied.

"Not so fast boy," she said as she tugged down his shorts. His cock popped out straight and rock hard.

"Mmm, fresh cock candy!" She grabbed the camera and took some shots then set it aside.

She leaned forward and put the tip in her mouth. John moaned. She sucked hard and pulled back, his dick made a popping sound as she released it. "Tasty, too," she said, smiling.

"Get on your knees," she ordered. He complied, quickly.

"Good boy, now take off my panties," she ordered.

"Yes Mistress," he replied with a grin.

She stood up and he reached to pull down her black leather panties. "Slowly," she ordered, and flicked the crop on his ass. He flinched but said nothing as he slowly worked her panties down.

She kicked them away and sat down on the chair and spread her legs. John gazed at her shaved pussy and licked his lips. Christ, she was fantastic. Her lips were full and puffy, and he saw the tip of her clit exposed. He saw a dribble of fluid leak out and run down to her asshole.

She's so fucking hot, he thought. He smiled, anxiously, waiting for her next command.

"Stand up and turn around," she ordered.

"Huh," he said, surprised. That wasn't what he was expecting.

"Why Mistress?" he asked.

"Shut up and do it, Worm!" she ordered. He sighed and did as he was told.

"Bend over and put your hands flat on the floor and spread your legs wider." This was getting strange, he thought. He wanted to eat her cunt so badly, and she was fucking around with him. But he did as she ordered.

"I have a little present for you, worm," she giggled. He looked between his legs and watched her dig into that damn bag. She pulled out a few things. She noticed him watching her. The crop whooshed through the air and struck his ass hard. He yelped in pain.

"Don't look at me! Stare at the wall!" she hissed. He quickly did as she ordered. He felt her slide something soft over his cock, and something was being wrapped around his balls and then snapped together.

"That's your new cock harness, boy," she said. He felt something else, and then he heard the sound of a metal chain snapping into place. She gave it a little tug and let it go, and she watched him squirm from the unusual sensations. She smiled.

"Now you can turn around and eat my pussy," she said, breathlessly. "Yes Mistress" he answered with a smile.

He swiveled around and crawled towards her. "Hand me your chain," she ordered.

He looked down and saw the harness. He quickly grabbed the chain that was attached at the base of his cock with a metal ring. He handed it to her. She gave it a little tug, and he felt his cock swing.

She scooted to the edge of the chair, grabbed his hair, and shoved his head between her long legs.

He slipped his tongue in her pussy and tasted her for the first time. She tasted fresh and sweet. He groaned and started lapping her pussy. She let out a long low moan.

"Yes like that, that's my good boy," she whispered. She felt a little shock as he sucked on her clit. She tugged on the chain. "Lick my asshole," she ordered. He licked his way down and lapped away at her rosebud.

"Mmm, yes, like that," she moaned, and tugged the chain a little harder. He licked her hole faster, and tried to shove his tongue inside her. She lifted her legs over his back and hooked her feet together. He shoved it deep inside her ass and felt her shiver.

"Oh, yes, keep it up, shove that fucking tongue deep in my ass!" she exclaimed. He rubbed his nose on her clit and she screamed and shot a hot gush of cunt juice all over his face as she came. He lapped the cunt juice from her hot hole and she screamed again.

"Oh God your good," she groaned. She tugged the chain harder. "More! Eat my fucking cunt and asshole you bastard!" she ordered. He sucked on her clit and she shuddered, and he slid two fingers deep inside her.

"Yes!" she screamed.

He shoved his fingers deep and scrapped her cunt walls with his nails. She squeezed her legs tight around his head and came again.

She finally pushed his head away and hissed, "Fuck me you bastard!" She pushed him backwards with her boot.

He fell on his back and swung his legs around so he was lying on the plush carpet. She got off the chair and crawled on top of him. She grabbed his cock and positioned herself over it and slammed down on him, he filled her hungry fuck hole to the hilt. The leather on his harness rubbed against her lips and she groaned. She reached down and fingered her clit. He thrust up against her and soon they had a rhythm. They were screwing like animals in heat.

John wrapped his arms around her, and pulled her down on top of him. He quickly rolled her over onto her back, and started slamming into her harder and faster. She screamed again and bit his shoulder.

"Cum, you mother fucker!" she hissed at him like a bitch in heat. That was all the encouragement he needed, her permission to cum. He yelled and slammed into her deeper. He felt his cock erupt, pumping jet after jet of his seed inside her. She held onto him tight as she came again, groaning.

They lay there gasping for air. She kept shuddering for a minute or two longer, feeling the aftershocks of so many orgasms in so short of a time.

He rolled off of her and lay on his back for a minute and then he started laughing. It was infectious, and she started to laugh too. They turned to face each other and kissed softly.

"Jesus Lisa, that was the best ever!" he finally said.

She giggled, "You should have seen your face in the store, it was just total shock."

He chuckled. "Yeah, I didn't know what the hell that was at first, you really had me there."

She reached for his hand and pulled her wedding band off of his pinky finger. "I felt naked all day with out this," she said. He slipped it back on her finger and kissed it.

"So, Mrs. Wallace, how much did that new outfit cost me?" he asked.

"Oh, not to much honey, just a few hundred dollars." He groaned. "For the boot's," she added, and kissed him, quickly. He groaned again.

"Tomorrow's my turn," he said with a smile.

"Why don't you help me take off this stuff, and you can get a early start," she said with a wink.

He got up and helped her off the floor. He wrapped his arm around her as they walked into their bedroom.

*

(Edited by ANEKRI: Thank you for all of your help, I couldn't have done it without you!)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Shopping

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 161 milliseconds