• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Rob & Joe: Women of the Church Ch. 04

Rob & Joe: Women of the Church Ch. 04

12

The party is about to start. Rob and Joe have the pastor's yard looking great with the fountain and oversized fishpond being the central focus with flowers and shrubs bringing the yard alive. Several benches have been placed around the yard to give different views. One bench at the back of the property looks out over the city and is secluded from view of the rest of the yard. Helen and Margaret have plans for that bench tonight.

Helen and Margaret are dressed identical for the party. They take turns answering the door. Margaret knows most of the guests and can easily pull off impersonating Helen.

Margaret is on the door when Mrs. Johnson arrived with her husband. "Good evening Mr. & Mrs. Johnson. Mr. Johnson, I know it must be comforting to you to have a pastor who will meet with your wife each week while you are out of town in case she needs anything. Oh, excuse me, I must greet Julia and her handsome date."

"What did she mean about the pastor visiting you every week when I am away?"

"Well, he is very concerned that he meets the needs of all the members of the congregation. She immediately changed the subject by saying, "Oh there is Mr. and Mrs. Wilson, let's go say hello."

Helen sees Rob and Julia coming up the driveway and gives Margaret the sign to mix with the crowd. She grabs here husband and says, "Honey come with me to greet Rob. He and Joe have done such a wonderful job.

When he opens the door and sees Julia, he almost passes out from surprise. She immediately leans into him giving him a kiss on the cheek and saying "Hello boss." And then she leans up and whispers in his ear, "Thanks for the raise." Helen is busy greeting Rob, so Julia reaches between his legs and grabs his balls and whispers, "I am your master now." Letting go, she turns and says hello to Helen.

"What a lovely outfit," Helen says, "Rob, you better stay close to her. All the men will be after her." Joe came in next with Beth, the waitress from the restaurant.

Joe had taken Beth to Mary's shop for her to pick out a Polynesian dress. Mary had insisted she wanted Beth to have the dress at no charge because of all the business she had gained because of this party. While Beth was in the changing room Mary said, "I hope you and Rob will come by frequently at closing time."

Mary and her husband arrived while Frank was still at the door and he said to her, "It looks like you made a lot of money on this party based on all the dresses and other attire that must have come from your shop."

"I did ok. I do still have many charge items to be paid for. By the way, my terms are net and due upon receipt."

"Why are you telling me your terms? My wife may have charged some items, but I didn't.

"Ms. Julia is so happy with the dress you bought her."

"What do you mean that I bought her?

Mary reached in her purse and brought out the picture Joe had taken of Frank tearing her blouse when he tried to rape her. Handing it to Frank she said, "She figured you felt so bad about tearing her blouse that you would be glad to buy her a new outfit. Like I said, my terms are due upon receipt. You can keep the picture, there are plenty more."

Helen mixed around through the crowd and found Mr. and Mrs. Johnson talking to some of the other guests. She injected herself into the conversation and asked Mr. Johnson if he would like to see the new back yard. She said, "I want each of the church trustees to see what a wonderful job the young men did. As they walked through the backyard she pointed out all the new plantings and the fountain. They walked around the corner and sat down on the bench. As they were looking out across the city Helen asked, "Does your wife have some emotional problem?"

"Not that I know of. Why do you ask?"

Moving closer to him, Helen put one arm behind his back and a hand on his thigh. "People have been asking me why my husband spends so much time at your house when you are away." She could feel him get tense as he turned to look her in the eye. She let her hand move a little higher.

"Are you suggesting they are having some type of an affair?"

"What would you do if you thought they were?" Helen moved her hand lightly over his cock that was suddenly becoming erect.

"What are you suggesting?

"Well, two can play the same game." She was pulling him closer and their lips were not far apart. He leaned in and started to kiss her, but she pulled back and said, "Not here, someone might catch us." She moved back a little but kept a grip on his cock. "I don't know why you wife would need anything else if she has this." It was actually not that big, but men like to think they are well endowed.

"Do you really think there is something going on?"

Standing up, Helen said, "When we get back to the house, if you don't see your wife, they might be together right now. Give me five minutes and then meet me in the downstairs guest room."

Helen had everything coordinated with Rob and Joe to monitor the pastor's study. Anything thing that happened would be recorded and then sent to the TV in the guest room as though it is happening live.

When they stood up, Helen looked down at his erection and said, "You might want to stand here for a minute while that thing goes down a little bit." She left him standing there and went and told Margaret to get ready in the guest room for Mr. Johnson's arrival. Margaret went to the guest room, took off her dress and stretched out on the bed in a half bra and thong.

Mr. Johnson walked back to the house and couldn't find his wife anywhere, so he went to the guest room and tapped lightly on the door. "Come in."

When Mr. Johnson opened the door and looked at Margaret lying on the bed, he was speechless. "Come in and watch the show," Margaret said as she removed her bra. Of course he thought it was Helen. He locked the door and started toward the bed just as Margaret hit the remote. "You should see this." She said.

The video was of one Monday when Pastor Frank made his visit to the Johnson home while Mr. Johnson was traveling.

Monday afternoon the pastor drove to Mrs. Johnson's house and was greeted by her at the front door. She was wearing a very short skirt, a tank top showing her bare stomach and was not wearing shoes. The pastor went in quickly and the door closed as soon as he was inside. Nothing could be seen for about a half an hour and then the curtains were pulled in the master bedroom. An hour later the front door opened and the pastor gave Mrs. Johnson a quick kiss. She stood in the doorway wearing a thin robe as she watched him drive away. The camera zoomed in on the sunlight shining through her gown and you could see that she wasn't wearing anything under it.

Mr. Johnson started to swear that he would get that bastard. Margaret stood behind him and said, "Would you like to see what they are doing right now?" His eyes were glued on the TV as he watched his wife walk into the pastor's study. Pastor Frank stood up to greet her.

"What does you wife know about us?" Mrs. Johnson shouted at Frank.

"Calm down. She doesn't know anything about us. She does that every now and then as a joke."

"Well if my husband finds out that you fuck me every Monday that he is out of town, there will be hell to pay."

"She has that right!" Mr. Johnson said. He continued to watch the TV as Frank assured her that Helen had her husband occupied and pulled her to him and kissed him. She started to pull away, but then started to kiss him back. Frank started removing her clothing.

Mr. Johnson was amazed that he was getting off watching another man seduce his wife. He was hardly aware that Margaret was removing his clothing. When Frank started to fuck her on the desk, Mr. Johnson turned to Margaret who was now stretched out on the bed totally nude. He tripped over his trousers that Margaret had undone and let fall to the floor. He took of his boxer shorts and spread his body over Margaret.

"Let me make this all better for you," Margaret said as she guided his cock to her pussy. He rammed into her with vengeance. Every time his wife would beg Frank to fuck her harder Mr. Johnson would ram Margaret harder. She was really turned on and was meeting everyone of his thrust by lifting her hips from the bed. Frank and Mr. Johnson actually came at the same time.

Margaret clicked off the TV and said, "If you don't mess it up with your wife, I am available to you whenever you want. My time is my own, so we could meet at your hotel when you travel.

Mr. Johnson "Doesn't bother you that Frank is fucking my wife!"

"Hell no! He is just like his father. His father fucked every woman in church including my mother. You can't stop a pastor from taking the ass that is offered to him every week. Didn't you notice how many women slip him a piece of paper every Sunday?"

"My wife told me she was giving him prayer requests."

"And you believed it?"

"I guess I did."

"So, what do you want to do? Would you like to be my fuck buddy?

"That sounds good to me."

Margaret went into the bathroom to clean up and then came back with a warm washcloth and towel to clean Mr. Johnson. "You better get back to your wife or she will get suspicious."

Mr. Johnson got dressed while Margaret was fixing her makeup. She was back in her bra and thong when he was ready to leave. Margaret said, "Here is my card and how you can get a hold of me. And I am sure my sister Helen will be as anxious to get together with you as I am." She laughed as she saw the look on his face. She kissed him on the cheek and shoved him out the door.

As he walked back through the house, Helen was waiting for him in the kitchen. "I am better than my sister." She handed him a plate of chicken and asked him to take it out to the chef. She said, "We are going to be great friends." Mr. Johnson just shook his head and walked out to the cooking pit."

He went to the bar to get a drink and saw his wife coming from the house. He got a drink for her and handed it to her as she walked up to him. He asked, "I was looking for you."

She very casually responded, "Pastor Frank had some questions about the women's association and wanted suggestion of how he could be of help."

"We are so lucky to have a pastor who takes such good care of the women in the church."

There was a very relieved look on his wife's face as she took a drink.

Helen met Margaret in he kitchen and asked, "Who's next." They were both carrying a silver shoulder bag. They took the pictures out and selected the ones of Jill Smith, the principal of the school. Every day when Pastor Frank came to pick up his children, she would unbutton the top 3 buttons of her blouse and lean down at the driver's window to give him a great view. After he would drive away, she would turn her back to the school and button up her blouse.

There was another picture of her coming and going from the pastor's study through the back door. The picture of her going in showed her blouse tucked in her skirt. When she came out, the blouse was outside her skirt and a piece of her bra was sticking out of her purse. She also was no longer wearing the stockings she had on when she entered his office.

Helen said, "Her husband is a real hunk. I am glad it is my turn. They went out and started mingling among the guests.

Rob and Julia and Joe and Beth had come from the den where they had been watching the activities and the guest room. When they reached Margaret and Helen they asked if he video worked ok. Margaret said, "The timing was perfect." Helen said, "The principal's husband is our next sex partner." Helen went over to the Principal and started asking her questions about the school and expressed how happy they were to have their children in her school.

Margaret found Jill's husband and started showing him all the work that had been done in preparation for the party. Like everyone, he was amazed with the fountain. Margaret asked him if he had ever seen the view of the city from the back of the property. They walked back and sat down on the bench. He assumed he was with Helen.

Margaret asked, "Are you aware that your wife and my husband are having an affair."

"You must be mistaken. Jill would never cheat on me and especially not with her pastor.

"Well, I never would have guessed that Frank would cheat on me, however, look at these pictures that a friend gave to me."

As he looked at the pictures, he admitted he had some doubts beforehand. "Before Pastor Frank came to the church, Jill only attended about once a month. From the first Sunday he preached here, she has not missed a Sunday. I don't go to church, but I figured she must have suddenly gotten religion."

"Where is she right now?"

"She said she needed to go to the bathroom to freshen up. I saw Frank go that direction a few minutes ago. I think we should check it out. Give me a couple minutes then meet me in the downstairs guest room. Go in through the kitchen and turn right like you are going to the bathroom. The guest room is at the end of he hall." Margaret left him there thinking about it while she disappeared. She went to the den where Joe was catching the action.

"How are the lovebirds?" Margaret asked.

"When I was in school, I always wanted to fuck that bitch. She was nasty but she really has a body. I got sent to her office more than once. She is really giving the pastor his money's worth." She was on her knees totally nude in front of the couch giving him a total blowjob. She had the deep throat technique down to a science. He pulled his cock out of her mouth. She stretched out on the sofa and he entered her pussy.

Margaret started undoing Joe's pant's and said, "She is not as good as I am." Taking Joe into her mouth, she sucked him completely in on the third try. She decided to see how quickly she could make him cum. She massaged his balls and pulled back enough to get her hand on his cock and although he tried, he couldn't hold back the tide. He filled her mouth to overflowing.

"That should get you prepared for Beth later tonight. So where are the four of you going when you leave here?"

"We are going to Rob's parent's boathouse for the night."

As she licked him clean, she said, "Maybe I could get invited to the boathouse some night."

Joe laughed and said, "I will speak to Joe. I am sure that could be arranged." They watched Jill get dressed and leave the pastor's study. Pastor Frank left a couple of minutes later to scout out his next conquest.

When Jill's husband Sam entered the guest room, Helen was lying seductively on the bed wearing a black negligee. She didn't say anything; she just watched his expression. "Lock the door Sam. Come sit here beside me and let me show you where your wife is right now."

Helen used the remote to start the video at the point the school principal entered the pastor's study. "Are you sure we won't get interrupted again?" she asked.

Sam said, "I guess that is why she was only partially dressed coming out of his office."

Looking back at the video he saw his wife getting undressed and heard her say, "This time I plan to finish what I started in your office." Frank sat there watching her undress. When she was nude, she sat on the sofa and said, "It is time for Frankie to come to the principal's office. When he was standing before him nude, she said, "Get down on your knees." He got on her knees in front of him. She spread her legs and pulled his head forward, pulling his face into her pussy. "This is what I have been waiting for. Please eat me Frank."

Sam was dying as he watched what was taking place. "We have never had oral sex!"

Helen lifted her negligee and said, "Would you like some now." Without saying a word he buried his face in her cunt and went to work. Helen stopped the video and enjoyed the tongue that was ravishing her pussy. Sam ran his tongue around her clit and they wrapped his lips around it as he sucked in. Helen exploded liquid all over his face as her body shook from a tremendous orgasm.

"As he continued to gently lick the lips of her pussy, she said, "This is not your first time. Your wife may not be giving you oral sex, but somebody is."

"I plead the fifth."

She pulled his pants down and put her mouth over the end of his cock. "Tell me who taught you to eat pussy like that." When he hesitated to say anything, she started to bite. She asked again, "Who was it?"

"It was some of the teachers that work for Jill." This was more than she expected to learn.

"Give me some names" She bit the end of his cock and he named five teachers. Two of them were member of the church. Satisfied with the information, she gave him a world-class blowjob. She swallowed every drop.

As she was getting dressed, she said, "Why don't you stay here and watch the rest of the video." She went back to the other guests.

Jill was walking through the backyard looking for her husband. The last time she had seen him; he was walking toward the back of the property with Helen. She saw Rob and walked over to him and said "Good evening Robbie, have you seen my husband? Rob hated to be called Robbie. No one except Mrs. Smith has called him Robbie since the sixth grade.

"Yes Mrs. Smith, I know exactly where he is. Let me show you."

Julia and Beth saw Rob and Mrs. Smith going to the house together. "This should be interesting," Julia said.

"Should we follow them?" Beth asked.

"No, maybe Rob will get lucky and fuck the bitch. I don't know anyone in school, teachers or staff that likes her.

"You wouldn't be upset if he fucked her when he is on a date with you?"

"Of course not. When we all get back to the boathouse tonight, he might take a fancy to you. I owe both Rob and Joe a lot for what they did for me, so if you wouldn't be upset, I might just give Joe a roll."

Beth laughed. "This really is turning out to be quite a night."

Mary walked up just as Beth was making that statement. "So, what's happening?" They gave Mary the rundown up to this point. "Helen and Margaret always make any party so much fun.

"How can you tell them apart?"

"There is a very slight difference in the way they look at you if you are making eye contact. It took me a long time to catch on to that slight difference. I have seen every inch of both bodies and there is not as much a speck of difference.

Rob led Mrs. Smith into the den. "Why are we here? I thought you said my husband was here."

"I said I know where your husband is. "Keep your eye on that large screen TV."

The screen came alive with Helen in the black negligee on the bed. The door opened and her husband walked in. Mrs. Smith let out a gasp.

"I need to stop him from being taken advantage of by that woman. Take me to him."

"Sit back and relax. This is not live. It took place about 30 minutes ago while you were taking care of Pastor Frank."

"What do you mean by that young man?"

Rob didn't answer her but let her watch while Helen explained how she and the pastor were having an affair.

"That's a lie." Mrs. Smith said.

When Helen turned the TV on Rob split the screen and played the scene from the study along with what was taking place in the bedroom.

Jill Smith didn't say a word. Rob sat down beside her and put his arm and started massaging a tit. She was so mesmerized she didn't realize what was happening. Suddenly, she asked, "What do you think you are doing?" He didn't answer, and she made no move to make him move his hand.

When her husband started to eat Helen's pussy, her hand was in her own lap massaging her pussy through her clothes. Rob's other hand came up under her skirt and found it way to her pussy that was soaking wet. She never took her eyes off the TV as his fingers started to probe her. He couldn't believe what he was getting away with. She started to hump against his fingers and grabbed his head and kissed him ramming her tongue down his throat. Her body was taken over by passion. She tore at his clothing and somehow got out her clothing and said, "I need to be fucked right now."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Rob & Joe: Women of the Church Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds