• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Other Men's Wives

Other Men's Wives

I get a kick out of sleeping with other men's wives. I haven't spent time analysing it, I think it's pretty universal among men, and it strikes me the men who spend time analysing things too much are the ones whose wives are getting screwed by guys like me. But that's just my take.

I hadn't ever done it until my oldest friend returned from some time out in Thailand. He'd spent a couple of years there not doing too much while I was making money and a life. The only thing he'd achieved was a hot wife a long way outta his league but I was pleased for him and she seemed pleasant enough. I wanted to help Andy out as much as I could, partly through genuine friendship and partly out of pity. He was a nice guy, always had been, but he just lacked balls. It irritated me sometimes. Sometimes I just wanted to slap him into shape.

I never had slapped him. Nicest guy you could meet was my buddy Andy. I stayed modest on my business dealings in the years since we'd last met, aware of the widening gap in our finances that wasn't gonna close anytime soon. The conversation was running a little dry after the fourth drink or so and I was ready to make my move for home.

"Hey, how about coming back to our place for a while".

It was Andy who spoke and he seemed even more awkward than usual when he did. It was an odd moment. I remember Somsri's delicate fingers curl and tighten a little on the chair arm and Andy, despite his affected nonchalance, wasn't just red-faced from drinking, he seemed to be blushing too. I made excuses.

"Please. We would really like you to come back with us".

The pleading tone made me pissed but I forced a smile and nodded. Andy had a hot wife but not much else and I didn't want to seem to snub him in front of her.

Their place was a real hovel. I hadn't been somewhere so cheap since my teens but I played nice and complimented them on the cosiness of it. In truth, I couldn't wait to get the hell out. Both of them were on eggshells and Andy's idiot grin was starting to wear me down. We sat down, Somsri got us some beers from the kitchen.

"Beautiful, isn't she?"

I glanced over my shoulder into the kitchen, let my eyes run down her back and over the pert little ass in her black dress.

"Oh yeah, you've done well for yourself And'. Hang on to her".

I took a swig.

"I wouldn't want to lose her..."

I nodded.

"...to someone I didn't know".

Andy broke the silence with a stupid nervous giggle. He was half-drunk and embarrassed and finding it hard to avoid my eyes. Somsri hadn't come back yet. I was just glaring at my buddy watching him shrug sheepishly. He spoke slowly.

"She wants to. I want her to. Do you...Would you like to?"

I sat stunned. I looked into the kitchen but Somsri was out of view. I barked Andy's name to make him look at me. I knocked back my beer. It was unreal, but the question was out there, and I like to face things head on.

"You're asking me to take your wife?"

It took time to get an answer and I had to watch him squirm. I felt repulsed, felt like slapping him, the idea was just so sickening. I tried to stay calm, tried to remember this was Andy, my buddy for all his faults.

I leaned forward, head in my hand as he talked just as Somsri slide back into view. She was in the black dress still, leaning against the doorframe with hands behind her back. I took a little look at her and felt my cock harden. She was slim, with subtle curves and the long flowing jet black hair. She had the painted face of an angel with a devil hiding behind. Lips, full and red, didn't give too much away pressed together tightly as they were, but those big oval eyes were smiling. Languidly, a lazy fire smouldering.

I nodded my head, looked her over with a smirk. She raised her chin, exposing that swan-like neck and looked me over. Andy's voice cut back into my reverie, annoying me. I cut him off.

"Come out and say it Andy, for fucks' sake. Do you want me to fuck your wife or not?"

He cowered a little, looked at her. Nodded hesitantly, nervously. I took a last swig of my beer and pondered things, as I sometimes like to do, before silently arriving at my decision.

Fuck it, what the hell.

I gestured Somsri a little closer, watched her move sleekly across the room. She stood in front of me, her back to her husband, and I looked up at that perfectly defined smooth Asian face. High cheekbones, delicate nose, haughty defiant look in her eyes. I spread my thighs a little, gave my cock some room, asked her to take off her dress.

She did. She slipped those litle straps over her shoulders cool as you like, one after the other, with just the tiniest hint of a curl of pleasure on her lips. She pushed the dress down past her bra. Wriggled a little as she pushed it down her smooth tanned belly, let it slip from her fingers as it passed her hips, leaving her standing in her bra and thong. She pushed her hair back over her ear, standing still in her heels, inviting. I looked her steady in the eye.

"Take off your bra" I growled.

She did as she was told, slipping her arms behind her back, leting the bra fall free. I let my eyes fall down over those perky tits, rounder and fuller than I would have expected on an Asian woman, nipples darkly brown. I patted my knee, leaned back into the sofa, watched her turn and lower that perfectly shaped little ass onto my thigh. I slipped my hand over the small of her back, felt the smooth warm skin against my hand. Andy was staring at her, transfixed.

I lifted my fingers to her chin, turned her head to mine and looked into Somsri's eyes as I spoke.

"Andy, your wife is all mine. Go get us some drinks buddy".

My cock throbbed as she smiled at me demurely,cocking her head a little, biting her lip teasingly. Andy hadn't reached the kitchen before my hand was on her tit. She leaned into me, nuzzling her nose against my cheek, offering me her mouth. I let her kiss me, guided her hand to my cock, felt her delicate fingers wrap around my meat through my pants. I kissed her back harder, felt her moan into my mouth.

She was kissing my neck, her long black hair tickling my cheek, the sweet smell of her wafting over me when I noticed Andy stood limply in the middle of the room, a drink in either hand. I let my hand slip down from the small of her back over her ass, squeezed it, and realised how much I was enjoying this. I whispered in her ear.

"You want me to fuck you?"

She nodded eagerly, still jerking my cock through my pants.

"Tell your husband"

She turned quickly, swooshing her long black hair, her stark simplicity amusing me.

"I want him fuck me. Ok?"

It was more a staement of fact than a question but Andy nodded vaguely. He looked bewildered, shrunken.

I slipped my arm from around her, began to open my belt. Her fingers interwove with mine and together we opened my pants. I let her tug down my shorts, my cock erupting free. She glanced at me, purring, winked naughtily and dove down, her hot mouth covering my throbbing cock.

I lay my head back on the sofa in heaven, her hand pumping my cock into her mouth, her free hand massaging my heavy balls tenderly. My hands roamed all over her as her tongue flicked and caressed my cock. She slid down, I pushed her hair back, grinning down at the view I had of her side profile, watching her mouth make love to my balls.

I gave her ass a little slap, lifted her off me, and asked her to show me the bedroom. She took me by the hand and brushed past her hubby. I didn't brush past. I just barged him out of the way.

She was an amazing fuck. I bent her over the bed and eased my cock inside her, tugging her thong to the side. I was only just getting into my stride when Andy tapped lightly on the door. It was open a crack and the bastard tried to sneak in. The room was just small enough for me to kick the door closed on his face in between my thrusts into his wife's tight delicious cunt.

We fucked for hours, and it's all a little hazy but I remember the way those tits bounced. I remember her hair spread out on the bed above her, remember those parted lips and fluttering lashes when she came. I remember she came four times, writhing, whimpering and begging me for more. I remember how she moaned when I called her my whore, and I remember her letting me come on her face.

She would have been hot anytime, but the fact her husband was listening at the door made me roar. I had never come harder than when she kneeled beneath me, looking up with those big coquettish eyes, stroking my balls with her fingers as I jerked my cock against her cheek.

I collapsed on the bed after I came, breathing hard, the little slut under the cover still cleaning up my cock with her tongue.

"Tell Andy we want breakfast, then get that little ass of yours back here."

I gave her a hard spank as she got up, listened to her giggle as she sashayed out of the room. I was thinking of Andy's face, how surprised he be to see his freshly fucked wife, and pondering quite contentedly on how good it is to fuck other men's wives.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Other Men's Wives

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 277 milliseconds