• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • I'm Yours

I'm Yours

As usual, our day has been very hectic. Getting the kids up and ready for school, getting to work and dealing with all that stress, shuttling the kids everywhere they need to be, getting them all home, fed, bathed and in bed. I'm exhausted just thinking about it. But I look forward to our date tonight. Lately, it seems just holding you for a moment is enough before we both pass out from exhaustion. Tonight holds to be a little more. I hope.

As we get ready to go upstairs, you mysteriously whisper to me, "Give me a few minutes to get ready." Then, you kiss me softly but full on the lips. I look at you quizzically but you just whisper, "Trust me." I am already excited just from the kiss. You instruct me to stay downstairs until our bedroom door opens as you so seductively move upstairs.

The anticipation is killing me. Minutes seem to ebb away like hours, wondering what you are doing. Finally, the bedroom door opens allowing light to flood the hallway. I can see your shadow move away from the door and then the light goes dim. There is only a faint red glow coming from the doorway. I can smell your perfume and start to get hard at the thought of making love to you. As I make my way to our bedroom, I can see flickering candlelight and then I see you. You take my breath away; standing by the window as the sun sets and the moonlight highlights your face with a soft glow. Your hair is pulled back so I can see your gorgeous face. You are wearing a little black dress that shows off your sexy figure, black nylons and knee high stiletto boots. You turn towards me ever so slightly as the moonlight brushes against your breasts and moan, "I'm yours."

I feel woefully underdressed in my t-shirt and lounge pants which can barely contain my excitement. You look at my pants and then look me deeply in the eyes, gently beckoning me with your eyebrows.

As I make my way towards you, I am intoxicated by you, the way you look, the way you smell. I come up behind you as you are looking out the window and put my hands on your shoulders. You gasp ever so softly. I rub your arms as I start to kiss the back of your neck. Your posture starts to loosen as I slowly move my hands around your waist and you moan slightly. As I start to caress your breast and your stomach, you turn towards me and give me a kiss. It is deep and passionate, our tongues slowly intertwining around each other. I kiss you back hard and deep and you reach down and grab my shaft. I continue to caress your breasts and feel your nipples start to harden and throb. You are not wearing a bra or panties. We continue to kiss for several minutes. They are not like our usual quick pecks on the lips. They are slow and full and wet and deep.

You continue to rub my pants as you start to urge me to the edge of the bed. Without stopping the slow deep kisses, you take off my shirt. You slowly untie my pants and gently pull off my boxers, allowing my throbbing shaft to be free. As you continue to rub me, you stroke the tip spreading the precum all on the shaft. With a final deep kiss, you push me back on the bed so I am sitting on the edge. You seductively whisper to me to keep my hands off and lower yourself so you face my erection full on. You slowly start to kiss and lick the tip, gently stroking my shaft and scrotum. You take more and more into your mouth, I cannot help but see it all as your hair is pulled back.

Periodically, you glance into my eyes and you gently suck. I feel as if I am going to explode when you look at me, bolts of electricity surge from groin throughout my body. You kiss my cock, suck on my scrotum, lick my upper thighs, it is almost too much and when you sense things are progressing too fast, you pull back.

You take a few steps back and face the window again. You slowly start to sway and pull your dress over your head, initially bending over so I can see the outline of your luscious ass. As you pull the dress completely off, I see a garter belt holding up your stockings. As you turn towards me again, your breasts flushed in the candlelight, I can see your full excited nipples and just the faintest glimmer of light reflecting in wetness of your labia. You have me lie back on the bed and straddle my abdomen. With one hand you reach behind and start to stroke my shaft again but with the other you begin to touch yourself. You start at your neck and slowly work your way down to your breast, cupping them and pinching your nipples. You moan as you stimulate yourself. You continue caressing yourself until you reach your pubic hairs. You gently rub over your pubic bone as you grind your pelvis into me. I can feel your wetness on my skin. You start to rub your clit and then insert a finger into your vault. You moan loudly and grind harder, moving your now wet finger to your throbbing clit and rub it in circles.

You move forward, now so you straddle my face. My tongue licks your labia, slowly up and down one side then the other. I flick your clit ever so slightly and can feel more wetness surge out of you. I start to rapidly enter you with my tongue, moving between your vault and your clit, bringing you to almost orgasm several times, licking up your wetness I so love.

Suddenly you pull back and simply say, "I'm yours." You take off your boots but leave your garter and stockings on. You slowly start to take the tip of my cock inside you, warm juices flowing around my shaft. You lower so slowly but take me all in; I can tickle your cervix with my head. You put both hands on my shoulders and start to pump up and down. Slowly going up and slowly going down until you start to only go slow up and thrust with deep passion hard and fast down. I watch your breasts bounce up and down and pinch and twist and rub your nipples. Your moans are becoming louder and more constant. I can feel you starting to tighten around me. I sit up and you wrap your legs around my back. We rock back and forth, me thrusting up to enter you deeper, you thrusting down to take me all in.

I lean towards you and whisper in your ear, "I'm yours." The heat of my breathe causes you to shiver and tighten around my shaft. I gently nibble your ear lobe as you tighten more and thrust faster. I stick my tongue in your ear and can feel your heat building up. I kiss you full on the mouth, tongues thrusting and you explode. You can feel shocks starting in your vault taking over your whole body, your thrusts are so hard and deep, almost animalistic. I can no longer contain myself and explode jet after jet of warm cum into you. A flood of your juices and my cum fill your vault as you give one last long loud moan arching your back and thrusting once more so tightly and deeply. I thrust upward with one last long grunt pumping the last of my cum into you. We continue to kiss and to throb below for a few minutes until we collapse next to each other. We are still wrapped in each others arms and my softer shaft is still inside you as we drift off into slumber.

The morning sunrise promises to be as spectacular as the sunset.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • I'm Yours

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 70 milliseconds