• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Spring and a Mistress Ch. 04

Spring and a Mistress Ch. 04

NOTE: Thank You for all whom have been reading and voting, the comments left have been very helpful, the characters were given Names at the beginning of Chapter 3 to try and breathe a familiarity into the continuing submission.

*

Jace picks up his walking shorts, and immediately his mind travels back in time to the disrobing in front of Mistress, the aroma of her sex embedded in his nostrils, and then the comfort of her rocking him in her arms. A well-trained male he checks his pockets before putting them in the washer with the other sorted clothes. Finding a piece of paper in the pocket pulling it out immediately recognizing Mistress's perfume and scent. Mistress's penmanship flowed on the page similar to the grace of her walk.

In the simple sentence as he read it were instructions for him to follow. Jace's mind was reeling for it had been a few day's since his walk. What to do?

On the note it stated for Jace to go out and by a beeper and then call the number listed.

Leave his beeper number at the end of the message for all that would be at the number was an answering machine.

Placing the load of laundry in the washer, and heading out over to the cellular phone store in the mall. Jace had never had a beeper before and the young lady behind the counter seemed to not only be helpful but very flirtatious. He could not help but notice her green eyes twinkling, the perfect white smile, and the long golden hair down past her shoulder blades. Three weeks ago Jace would have been trying to get this hot number to go out with him. Purchasing the beeper and getting instructions on how it worked, he stepped out of the store and looked for a public phone booth.

Walking along the mall Jace was aware of the beautiful woman walking around, for some reason this spring was warm and the bare arms and legs being displayed was a welcome sight from the winter parkas and snow pants. Finding the bank of phones, reading the number from the note his fingers dialed Mistress's number.

"Hello, Dear, glad you found the note." is what greeted him.

"Mistress, um hello thought the note said," cut off as the machine started again.

"Laughter, thought it was me common error when the desire and the flame is consuming you." were the words from Mistress

"Now boy give me that number at the sound of the beep," was the next instruction.

"By the way I was so pleased with your passing lesson one, that I wanted you to know that from now on you CAN NOT CUM unless I say so!" Mistress's voice resounded in his ear as if she were right there beside him instead of the answering machine.

There was a moment of silence and then the beep or tone and as any good boy would do Jace recited the number into the phone. As he was walking back through the mall his focus was completely internal, not noticing any of the woman or men passing him in the aisles of the mall. The sound of Mistress's voice had a hypnotic affect on his whole being. His life seemed to now revolve around her and the desires that she created inside his mind.

Jace carried the beeper with him during the day, night and even when sleeping it was on his nightstand right beside his ear. Two days and nights passed and not a single message, looking up the tech number he called to check and make sure the beeper was activated and working. Confirmation from the provider assured him the number was in service and that no problems had been found so the answer was not a malfunctioning beeper, was he too late giving the Mistress the number, guess he would just have to wait and listen.

His daily life continued the same as always except for an oddity he finally noticed, none of the woman in his building, or the waitresses serving him caused his member to stand at attention. Were the words he heard on the phone that suggestive that in reality Mistress did now own his sexual life? Every time that he thought back to her command to cum while on his knees and how is body shook with such violence, that his mind honestly could see Mistress's curves and the igniting of the sparks of desire, the hunger so acute and so desperate that he thought he could not bear being without her.

Jace's thoughts continued along this path, never had he felt an embrace so tender and warm. He felt so very right in her presence. Nothing in his life had felt this right in years. And not seeing Mistress or hearing from her was something he was not sure he could get used to as he drank in the thoughts of her tenderness and her control.

Stepping out of the shower his beeper was flashing on the nightstand. All that flashed was a familiar number. Picking up the phone he dialed. The wait past the dial tone, the four rings before the other end picked up.

"Hello, again, don't get excited it is just the machine!" were her sultry words.

The gray portal between dream and reality was completely unfocused, his strong-will slowly melting away into a pile of silly putty to be molded by Mistress.

"FYI, Denise at the cell store thinks you are cute."

How did she know that was the girl that sold me the beeper?

"Remember that tomorrow you are to be here at the house, and you had better not have masturbated all week I will be able to tell" Mistress's voice sounding very stern.

"Congratulations on passing lesson two," as the tape ran out leaving a silence and a flame burning through every ounce of Jace.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Spring and a Mistress Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds