• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Instruction of Sarah

The Instruction of Sarah

Sarah has come to live with the master, Abraham, as his slave-wife for her spiritual and sexual betterment. She believes that she is making a prophetic witness. As she demonstrates obedience to her master she acts out the obedience we should all show Christ.

Abraham brings Sarah into the room of instruction. The area contains a chair for the master and a bench with tethers to which Sarah will be tethered as part of the ceremony. The master sits on the chair and the Sarah stands in front of the bench.

Abraham: 1 Peter 3:3,4 reads "Don't be concerned about the outward beauty that depends on fancy hairstyles, expensive jewelry, or beautiful clothes. You should be known for the beauty that comes from within, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is so precious to God." In your nakedness you demonstrate your gentle and quiet spirit. My instruction is intended to help you develop the beauty that comes from within.

Sarah please remove your clothes and hand them to me. She hands each piece to him and he folds them and lays them aside on a low table.

Abraham: You, Sarah, have pledged yourself to obey me with deep respect and fear. Do you now have a submissive and gentle spirit and are you ready to receive instruction?

Sarah: yes.

Abraham: The apostle Paul has directed you "You wives will submit to your husbands as you do to the Lord. For a husband is the head of his wife as Christ is the head of his body, the church; he gave his life to be her Savior. As the church submits to Christ, so you wives must submit to your husbands in everything".

My teaching and biblical interpretations are to be accepted. You may only ask questions to ensure you have a clear understanding of what I mean and how to apply it to your life. You should regard me and my teaching as if Christ was here personally instructing you. The aim of my teaching is to develop you and I so that we may "give our bodies to God. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice, the kind he will accept. When we think of what he has done for us, is this too much to ask? Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will know what God wants you to do, and you will know how good and pleasing and perfect his will really is.

This is a very powerful and empowering concept. It is only by giving ourselves fully to God may we let him into our lives to change the way we think and it is only by changing the way we think may we fully give our lives to God to do his good and pleasing and perfect will.

Each day I will give you a bible verse to memorize. You will write it on your body so it will be a constant reminder through the day. I will then explain its meaning and application to you. Today's verse is:

Rom 12:1 And so, dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice, the kind he will accept. When you think of what he has done for you, is this too much to ask?

Please write this verse on your right thigh.

The master hands the Sarah a marker and repeats the verse in phrases while she writes it out including the chapter and verse.

Abraham: Please sit.

Sarah sits on the bench.

Abraham: Christ died for our sins by giving his body even for death on the cross that we might have eternal life. We must be willing to do anything for Christ even if it leads to death if it is required by him.

As you are to submit to me as you are to the Lord you should never refuse to do something I ask you to do. You should remember that Paul taught (1 Cor 7:3,4) The husband should not deprive his wife of sexual intimacy, which is her right as a married woman, nor should the wife deprive her husband. The wife gives authority over her body to her husband, and the husband also gives authority over his body to his wife. So do not deprive each other of sexual relations.

You should not refuse any request I may make for sexual use of your body and neither should I refuse your reasonable requests.

You must trust me that any request I make of you will be in accordance with the laws of God and man. Further I must remember that

Matthew 11:28-30 Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke fits perfectly, and the burden I give you is light."

So in following my master the requests I make of you should be light and in keeping with your abilities. In the coming day I will request you do seven simple things with your body, such as sit on my lap or go for a walk with me or perform a sexual act. I will ask you to read your bible verse each time I make a request.

Is what I have taught you clear? Do you have any questions.

Sarah: What if you ask me to do something that is ungodly or improper should I not refuse to do that?

Abraham: No, It is not for you to make such decisions. You are to obey me in everything. You are to regard my instructions as if they came from Christ. If I request anything of you, you must believe it is godly and proper. You must trust me. As an act signifying your acceptance of this teaching please write on your torso "Property of God and my master" and sign it.

The master hands Sarah a marker and she writes and signs as requested.

Abraham: So you may read what you have written, to display a gentle humility and to indicate you availability and willingness to please me I ask you to keep yourself nude whenever it is convenient and would not embarrass others. Please ask permission to get dressed and what clothing I would consider appropriate, at least for now.

Christ has said: Luke 12:47,48 That slave who knew what his master wanted, but did not prepare himself or do what was wanted, will receive a severe beating. But the one who did not know and did what deserved a beating will receive a light beating.

I would not presume to give you a serve beating I will leave that to Christ but I will as we agreed give you a light beating to help you remember the Holy Word and Christ's expectations. Do you agree I may beat your buttocks with a leather strap for your education and betterment?

Sarah: Yes

The master hands Sarah a clip board and pen.

Abraham: Please write today's date on the paper. Then write as I dictate "I desire that my master, Abraham, beat my buttocks with a leather strap at such times as he feels necessary for my disciple or education." Now sign the note.

After signing the note Sarah returns the clip board and pen to the master.

Abraham: Please lay face down on your bench of instruction.

Abraham then positions Sarah's body so her buttock are up and her genital opening is exposed. He then binds her legs and arms to the bench so she has limited movement.

Abraham: You have promised obey me with deep respect and fear, serving me sincerely as you and I would serve Christ. As a sign of his promise will you allow me to bind you to the bench of instruction?

Sarah: Yes. Please do so.

Abraham then binds her legs and arms to the bench so she has limited movement. He then takes a marker and writes on her buttocks and as he writes he says: As a reminder of today's lesson I will write on your left buttock "property of Jesus." On your right buttock I will write "property of Master Abraham". This is to remind us that you have pledged us full use of your body. Any act of rebellion is a serious matter deserving a sever beating. Let each letter remind you of that. If you forget I may burn a letter into you to help you remember.

Abraham: Each day I will examine if you have learnt your memory verse. I will ask you to repeat it. If you repeat it correctly I will ask you to repeat it again. I you make an error I will strike with my leather strap on your buttocks. I will then say the verse correctly and ask you to repeat it correctly this will happen seven times.

After we have examined your last verse I will help you memorize your new verse. If you make an error I will strike you with this leather strap. Today's verse is:

And so, dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice, the kind he will accept. When you think of what he has done for you, is this too much to ask? (Romans 12:1)

Please repeat it.

Sarah: And so, dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God. Let I can't remember.

Whack! Abraham strikes her with the leather strap and Sarah lets out a yelp.

Abraham: You had the first sentence right lets us take it in parts. Repeat, let them be a living and holy sacrifice, the kind he will accept.

Sarah: Let them be a living and holy sacrifice, the kind he will accept.

Abraham: Very good let us take the first two sentences together. "And so, dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice, the kind he will accept."

Sarah: And so, dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice, the kind he will accept.

Abraham: Very good. Let us take the last sentence. Repeat after me "When you think of what he has done for you, is this too much to ask?"

Sarah: When you think of what he has done for you, is this too much to ask?

Abraham: I ask you to memorize the reference with each verse so it will be easy for you to find it in your bible. The verse is Romans 12:1. Please repeat Romans 12:1

Sarah: Romans 12:1.

Abraham: Let us take it all together "And so, dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice, the kind he will accept. When you think of what he has done for you, is this too much to ask? (Romans 12:1)" Please repeat it.

Sarah: And so, dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God. Let them be a living sacrifice, the kind he will accept. When you think of what he has done for you, is this too much to ask? (Romans 12:1)

Abraham: It should be "a living and holy sacrifice"

Abraham gives Sarah another lash with the leather strap and she winces.

Abraham: Try again.

Sarah: And so, dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice, the kind he will accept. When you think of what he has done for you, is this too much to ask? (Romans 12:1)

Abraham: Excellent. Please repeat the verse another six times correctly to fix it in your memory.

Sarah repeats the verse another six times correctly.

Abraham: I am sure this has been helpful. I now wish to reward us.

Abraham: God made our bodies with many parts, and he has put each part just where he wants it. We are both parts of his one body, and each of us has different work to do. And since we are both one body in Christ, we belong to each other, and we need each other. My penis has been given the gift of penetration and ejaculation. Your vagina is given the gift receiving my penis. Let our bodies complete one another.

This lesson has excited both Abraham and Sarah. Abraham's penis is already dripping with precum and Sarah's vaginal opening is dripping. Abraham comes behind Sarah and thrusts into her to their great pleasure after a few quick rotating strokes they both cum together. Abraham collapses onto Sarah's back and as he kisses her neck and back he goes limp and drops out.

Abraham: That was great but too brief. Please prepare my penis to reenter your vagina.

Abraham then places his limp wet penis against Sarah's lips. As Sarah takes Abraham's member into her mouth tasting their fluids, Abraham's penis again begins to harden.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Instruction of Sarah

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 224 milliseconds