• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Obeying Master

Obeying Master

Petite Justine followed her large black Master into the supermarket wearing only a white blouse and red plaid skirt and high heels. Heads turned as the 23 year old tanned beauty reached among the cucumbers finding one that was long and thick. Justine unassumingly knelt in the middle of the produce aisle of the crowded supermarket and spread her legs wide and arched her back, allowing her skirt to hike up along her bare bottom. She allowed the cum she had been holding inside her to ooze down the sides of her legs. Master was discreetly videotaping the scene as she reached around and placed a large cucumber in her sopping wet pussy.

Aghast customers either quickly walked away, or stood frozen in excitement and awe. Justine quickly came in a few minutes as she worked the oversized cucumber in and out of her well lubricated slit. She quickly walked to the restroom, where she had stashed a change of clothes and a hat.

Master Patrick filmed the chaos as a crew of store employees, tightly tailed by banana wielding women, stormed into the aisle looking for the masturbating woman.

Justine was long gone and soon was exiting from the other side of the store in her clothes and hat. Master Patrick was waiting outside with the camera as she boldly burst out in laughter. One of these days they were going to get arrested for their stunts. Not today!

Justine loved the excitement of trying to obey her Master. He always knew how to excite her and knew she loved public sex and humiliation.

Justine had met Patrick in college at a dorm party. At the time she was living with her well to do boyfriend who played lacrosse with Patrick.

That night, she got caught blowing her boyfriend in the bathroom by Patrick. The sight of her kneeling obediently in front of her boyfriend got Patrick so hot that he knew he must have her. She looked up at Patrick that night and never even stopped sucking, waiting for her engorged boyfriend to say something. He didn't and so Patrick removed his cock from his pants. Justine's boyfriend then asked Patrick if she would like some of Justine's attention. When Justine saw Patrick's huge black shaft, she now had an EX-boyfriend. Her boyfriend stood and watched as Justine ran her tongue along Patrick's shaft looking up into his beautiful brown eyes. Working her way down to his big ebony balls which she cupped in her hand. She made love to Patrick's cock, never once looking to her boyfriend. As Patrick started to come, Justine stroked her hand along his shaft as she arched her head back with her mouth wide open. Justine had never done this dramatic arching before. She was telling Patrick that she was his.

That night, Justine went home with Patrick, telling her boyfriend goodbye. She went to the neighboring dorm room of her EX and fucked Patrick silly with the windows wide open. She thought how he might be hearing her as she yelled for Patrick to fuck her ass harder.

Patrick loved to humiliate Justine in public, just as he had humiliated his teammate that night. One of his favorite means of humiliation was public cum wearing. Making Justine wear his cum in public places. They had recently gone to an adult movie shop where she sucked him off in a booth and then wore his cum on her face and chin while browsing the movie titles. They always made sure that there were no children in proximity to their fun, but loved to have fun with adult reactions.

Recently, Patrick had asked Justine to suck him off on a nude beach in front of ten college co-eds. It started with Justine applying lubricant to his cock in long slow strokes, as the awe struck girls sheepishly watched. She then lubed his size 14 feet in a salacious manner, before easing her beautifully open and arched nude body back towards his cock. Licking the tip of his cock as the girls watched intently from 20 feet. Her pale fingers slowly stroking the thick black mass of meat. Patrick smiled at the girls as Justine licked and sucked his balls. The shaft was soon in her mouth as the girls were now rapt in nervous awe. The sight of Justine pulling her mouth off of his cock as he spewed semen all over her mouth and lips, made the girls quiver with excitement. Justine quickly licked up all that she could. Patrick asked the girls if they would like a sample.

One girl quickly spoke up and said,"No thanks but we enjoyed the show." I think some of the other girls weren't happy with Rebecca for ruining their opportunity for some beautiful,thick, black cock.

Justine loved obeying Master Patrick, it had been two full years since she met him and was always ready to serve his wishes. She wondered what her parents would think of her relationship with him. How could she ever tell them she was a slave to a black man.

It didn't matter to her today, obeying Master was all she lived for.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Obeying Master

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 187 milliseconds