• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Traveling to Alaska

Traveling to Alaska

My sister, Angie, called me two nights ago. Angie had talked to mom and had found out things had gone south between mom and dad so they had filed for divorce. Angie was upset so I got off the phone to call mom.

"Hey, Mom, it's Kaden," I said when she answered. "Angie told me about you and dad. Are you all right?"

"Oh, Kaden, I'm fine," Mom said. "This has been coming for a while I'm sure. We haven't been in love for years so we decided to go ahead with the divorce. We're selling the house and splitting everything 50/50. There's no fighting over who gets what."

"Okay," I said. "I thought I'd check on you. Maybe I'll come see you in a few days and help you move some stuff."

"I'd like that, Kaden," Mom said. We talked for a few more moments and then hung up.

I lit a cigarette and then began checking for flights to Anchorage to see mom. She still lived in the same town I had been born and raised in. I left Anchorage after graduating high school and moved to Las Vegas. I got a job working as a security guard in a casino and I've done well. I have a very high sex drive and have been screwing around for years. I have many regulars but never get myself tied down to just one person.

Now here I was boarding a flight to Anchorage to go check on mom. I always fly first class and today was no exception. I flirted with women who would obviously flirt back and was ready to screw any of them in an instant. This one girl I flirted with several times in the terminal while waiting for the plane to board was actually on the same flight. I thought that was cool and hoped for a chance to get closer to her during the flight.

This girl looked to be about 5' 8" tall and about 130 pounds with blonde hair and blue eyes. She sat in front of me on the flight and smiled flirtatiously as she made it obviously difficult to store her carry on above her. "Here," I said. "Let me help you with that."

I purposefully rubbed against her thigh as I reached to help her with her bag. "Thank you," she said. "My name is Beth. What's yours?"

"Kaden," I said. "Nice to meet you, Beth. Where are you headed?"

"To Anchorage," Beth said. "My friends and I are meeting there for some fun. Where are you going?"

"Same place," I said. "Going to help my mother move. She and dad are getting a divorce."

"Oh, that's too bad but cool of you to help her," Beth said. We quit talking as the plane began pull away from the gate and we had to fasten our seatbelts.

I put the earplugs from my iPod in my ears and listened to some music instead of the flight attendant explaining the special flight instructions. I'd heard them before many times in my life so I didn't care to hear them again. Once we'd been in flight for a while, I noticed Beth turn around and say something.

"I'm sorry," I said pulling my headphones out. "I didn't catch that, Beth."

"I said, I need to use the restroom," She said. "Do you know where it is?"

I smiled and pointed behind me towards the section dividing the first class from coach. Beth smiled again with an obvious message in the smile. She brushed her ass against my arm as she walked by to go to the restroom. I watched to see which one Beth went into and waited a few more minutes before following. I knocked on the door that said occupied. The door unlocked and I slid it open and inside quickly. Beth smiled as I shut the door behind me and locked it before reaching for her.

Kissing Beth was just as hot as she looked and I began to grope and touch her breasts and her ass through the fabric of her clothes. Beth moaned as I ground myself against her and felt her rub my very hard cock through my jeans. Beth opened her blouse for me and dipped to suckle her breasts as I pulled her bra aside. My jeans were loosened and shoved down along with my briefs and her hand wrapped around my cock. Beth began to stroke me long and hard and I moaned against her breasts at the sensation.

Beth pushed me back and slid to her knees. She looked up at me as she took my cock into her mouth. I moaned again and put my hand to the back of her head. I began to fuck away at her mouth and she took me deep, which is just the way I like it. My other hand reached down and fondled her tit. After a few moments of Beth sucking me off, I pulled her to her feet, turned towards the stool and covered my cock with a condom.

I positioned myself behind Beth, pulled her panties to the side and slammed into her pussy. Beth gasped a bit at the sudden intrusion but I didn't care as I grabbed her hips and began a hard pound assault on her pussy. With my left hand I roughly grabbed at Beth's breasts, squeezing and pinching them hard. My right hand went around to the front of her crotch and I began to roughly fondle her clit. Suddenly Beth erupted loudly and I felt her pussy convulsing begging my cock to bang it harder and I did.

When Beth was finished with her orgasm, I pulled out, turned her around and set her on the cover of the stool. I pulled off the condom and shoved my cock back into her mouth. Beth took it as I grabbed the sides of her head and began to fuck away at her mouth. Beth kept up with my quick and hard head banging and soon I erupted into her mouth and some of my spunk leaked out the sides but she swallowed most of it. When I was done I pulled my cock out of her mouth but I wasn't finished with Beth just yet.

I dropped to my knees and roughly pulled a part Beth's legs. I shoved my face into her soaked panties and inhaled the sweet fragrance of her pussy. Then I began to lick her through the panties and Beth began to moan, as she became aroused again. After a few moments, I pulled her panties aside and dove back into her pussy shoving my tongue deep into her cunt. I licked and fucked her pussy until Beth began to convulse again into another orgasm. I lapped up the juices that flowed until she finally quit.

"That was awesome," I said. I bent and kissed Beth tasting my cum in her mouth and she her juices on my tongue. "Thanks, hot stuff," I said. I pulled myself together and left the bathroom and Beth. I returned to my seat and back to a magazine I had found on the way onto the plane.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Traveling to Alaska

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 76 milliseconds