• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Fifteen Year Awakening Ch. 02

The Fifteen Year Awakening Ch. 02

12

Readers, this is a follow-up to the original story, and takes things down the road to new discoveries. If you have not yet read the first story, this will stand on its own, but reading the original will shed a great deal of light on everything.

****** ****** ****** ******

The Fifteen Year Awakening 02

****** ****** ****** ******

Ellen shocked and surprised me with her fantasies and actions at our Fifteenth High School Reunion. We had both always thought of each other as extremely conservative in our views of sex, and for that matter in life. I never dreamed that Ellen harbored some of the same fantasies as I did. Always I had deterred to her old-fashioned nature to accept her dress, mannerisms, and love making since I was so deeply in love with her. Nothing mattered to me except her happiness, and I thought she was exactly the same way.

There had been times I awoke in the middle of the night having dreams about her being more adventurous, dressing a little more sexy, winking at a strange man as he looked at her. I dreamed of her skinny dipping with friends and even kissing one of her girlfriends after toweling off. I had even dreamed of her fucking another man while I watched. Never did I let even a hint of these thoughts enter our conversations. Ellen had always dressed in baggy clothes, totally hiding her lovely curves. She rarely wore a skirt that was even mid-calf. She wore flat shoes or two inch wide heels. Always a picture of a conservative loving wife.

At our Reunion, with the help of a friend from high school days, we unleashed some of the fantasies Ellen had harbored over the years. Maxine and I convinced Ellen to come out from behind the baggy clothes and dress in a sexy manner for the reunion and for Maxine's party the next night. Ellen was surprised by my wanting her to dress that way. Secretly, she had the desire to show off her sexy body for several years. She suppressed that desire out of love for me because that is what she thought I wanted and expected from her.

Now, at the reunion, then at Maxine and her husband Jerry's party, she had broken free of her inhibitions. It was like unleashing a fire that had been pent up for years. Ellen went far beyond even her own dreams. First at the Reunion, she dressed in a lovely, sexy dress and had danced with and made out with Peter, an old acquaintance from school. Then the next night at Maxine's party, she dressed so sexily she turned every head. Then to top it off, she snuck off, with my permission, to make out with Peter again. Later in the evening, we had all gotten into talking about sex and fantasies. When everyone looked at us, I lied, saying we were too straight laced to have fantasies like that. Ellen spoke up, with the help of more alcohol than usual for her, saying I should speak for myself. She announced that she had real fantasies, describing some of them and telling everyone about her two adventures with Peter. Then I asked her if one of her fantasies was to fuck someone else with me watching, and she blurted out "YES!"

That is when Maxine retrieved Peter from a nap in the guest room and Ellen and Peter put on a show for all of us. They fucked and she sucked him, then took him in her ass. When they finished, it drew applause and shouts from the group who witnessed the two of them.

Later, she was full of remorse, feeling guilty for her actions. I assured her there was nothing she did without my blessing and permission, and that I loved watching her fuck Peter. Then I asked if she had any more pent-up fantasies that she would like to let me know about.

That is when she said, "Well, there is this other editor that I met on-line that also edits for the magazine,"

"Oh?" I asked, "What's his name?"

"Rebecca" she smiled.

"Rebecca?" I was shocked again. "What fantasies do you have about this Rebecca?"

She turned beet-red and ducked her head to her chin. I smiled at her and encouraged her, "Ellen, after this weekend, I think we both learned we need not be embarrassed about our fantasies. Tell me about Rebecca."

"Well, we've talked by email and instant message mostly. It started when we were both working on the same story for different writers. We hit it off very well and found that we thought a lot alike in our editing styles." Ellen was beginning to relax a little. "Then when the stories were finished, we started just chatting about life in general. We discovered we loved many of the same authors, and artists. We liked much the same music."

I could see her face beginning to redden a little again. I knew there was much more to it. I encouraged her saying, "Wow, Ellen, it sounds like the two of you have built quite a friendship. Tell me more about it. I think it's terrific!"

"Michael, promise you won't think badly of me for the things I'm going to tell you next. They are only fantasies, and we've only talked on the internet and the telephone. Rebecca and I have never met face to face, but she only lives about thirty miles away."

"Don't worry, Ellen, you know I love you unconditionally!"

"Rebecca is two years older than me. She is divorced. Her husband of twelve years ran off with a twenty-one year old girl from his work. She has been alone three years now and rarely dates. I don't know why, because she is beautiful!"

"How do you know she is beautiful?"

"We have exchanged pictures several times. She thinks you are a 'hunk' too. I've often told her that someday we need to meet."

"Is that all there is to tell?"

Hesitating, Ellen finally went on, "No, we've talked about our fantasies. I had to talk to someone, I was afraid to talk to you, fearing you'd throw me out and call me a slut for those thoughts. Now that we're opening up to each other, it is a load off my mind."

"So, tell me...No, show me her pictures."

"Okay, lets go to the den and get on the computer, they're stored there."

As we booted up the computer, Ellen leaned over and kissed me with such warmth that I felt it clear down to my toes. We stayed in the kiss for a couple of minutes. Then we looked back at the computer screen, and Ellen found the file of pictures. She set them up to show us a 'slide show'. As the first image appeared, I could see what Ellen meant by beauty. It was a natural wholesomeness that appeared. She wore little make-up, and has big brown eyes. The images went on to show her dressed in a business suit, very prim and proper, but it was obvious she was trim and fit. Then there was a shot in shorts and t-shirt with a volleyball in her hands. A few more pictures, then Ellen paused the show, saying, "I don't know if I should go further than this, some of the next ones are pretty revealing and I don't know how Rebecca would feel if she knew you'd be seeing them."

"I understand that, why don't you call her now and ask her...It might be a good time to introduce me!"

"Oh, I don't know that she'd be ready for that, let me just ask her if it is okay to show you those pictures. We can talk later about you joining the communications."

I agreed and Ellen picked up the phone hitting star-7 for a speed-dial of Rebecca's number. "Hello!" I heard Rebecca say to Ellen.

"Hi there kiddo, its me."

"Ellen! Good to hear your voice. So how was the reunion?"

"That's a long and good story, I'll fill you in later with all the details. Actually, Becca, I was calling to ask your permission for something."

"What? My permission for what?"

"To show Michael ALL of the pictures you sent me. He's seen the early ones already, but I know you sent the rest to me in confidence so I didn't want to betray your trust."

"Ellen! I wouldn't imagine that you would keep anything form Michael. He's your husband, and I just assumed he'd get to see them. Then maybe you'll send me a couple of those pictures of him you told me about."

Ellen blushed again. "Okay, Becca, I'll show him and someday soon I want you two to talk."

Rebecca chirped in, "Is he there now? Why not get him on the extension?"

"Good idea, hang on a minute." Ellen looked at me and said, "Go pick up the extension on the other desk, she wants to talk to you now!"

I quickly jumped over to the other desk and picked up the phone. "Rebecca, Glad to meet you! Ellen has told me a lot about you."

"Same to you Michael, just how much has she told you?"

Ellen quickly jumped in, "Not too much, but we'll change that right now if it's okay with you Becca."

"Ellen, you know I really want no secrets between you and Michael, that's not healthy for any marriage. I know you've hesitated telling Michael some of your fantasies, but it sounds like you two are opening a good line of communications now."

"Becca, before you go any further, this weekend I acted out some of my fantasies with Michael there."

"Which ones?"

"I got fucked in front of Michael and several of our friends. That's not all, but we can go into details later."

"So, how was it? Was it as good as you imagined?"

"Better! I ran into a man who had a crush on me since the fifth grade. We danced a little, we kissed a little, then we went off and made out a little, then the next night the same thing. Later in the evening, we all got to talking about fantasies, and our hostess brought Peter back out and I gave him a blow-job right there. Then he fucked me in the ass and filled me with his cum." Ellen was beet red again but she went on, "Michael was right there encouraging me the whole time."

"So, have you told him about any of our fantasies yet?"

"Not yet, but I will later, or we can talk about them now with him listening."

Ellen waived at me to come over to the computer. We switched phones and she went back to the other desk. "Now I'm going to start by showing him the rest of your pictures while we are all on the phone."

"Good place to start. Michael, don't be afraid to jump in with your comments anytime you want." Rebecca laughed a little, then said, "You are in for a treat, at least I hope it is a treat for you when we tell you of some of the things we'd talked about doing."

Ellen signaled me to hit the 'play' button on the computer. As I did, a picture of Rebecca in a tiny yellow bikini came on the screen, then several more views of her in that tiny bikini. When she reached behind herself and released the ties to the top, I gasped. "Who is taking these pictures?" I asked.

"Oh, the camera is on a tripod and set on automatic to snap a picture every five seconds. Neat set-up huh?"

The next picture showed her tits bare. I almost fell off my chair. They were spectacular. Her long light brown flowing hair framed these pointed b cup tits with areolas the size of silver dollars and big round cylinder nipples pointing right at me.

I hit pause on the slide show and commented, "Rebecca, those nipples almost sent me falling to the floor out of my chair. I don't know if I can stand to see more right now. Why don't the two of you just tell me some of these 'fantasies' you mentioned?"

Ellen jumped in saying, "I have a better idea, Becca, why don't you jump in your car and run over here next Friday after work, and we can sit and talk about everything and finally get to meet face to face?" Ellen smiled at me then said, "I know that once Michael has seen the rest of the pictures, he'll be anxious to meet you too. And, bring your bag to spend the weekend, we have a great guest bedroom. We'll get the kids to go over to their other grandparents next weekend."

"Sounds like a plan to me," I said.

"Great, next weekend it is then!" Rebecca then hung up the phone.

"Michael, go ahead and look at the rest of the pictures, then I'll tell you most of the fantasies Becca and I discussed. A few I'll save for next weekend, okay?"

"Okay."

Ellen reached down and pressed the play button again. The series of shots went on to show her totally naked, then playing with herself. I was wishing, out loud, that it was a video instead.

"Patience," Ellen chirped. "We have a video to watch too."

Ellen went to the file folder where the pics had been and opened a file named 'BeccaVid1'. It was set in Becca's bedroom, again the camera on a tripod, and Becca entered the frame already naked. She flopped on the bed and did a few stretches, leaving nothing of her body to the imagination. She reached into a drawer bedside and pulled out a long device with ridges on it and a strange tip. It had to be a vibrator or dildo of some sort. She reached to the bottom of it and twisted the dial. The strange tip began revolving and the ridges were moving too. She put the tip at her clit and immediately began wiggling. She next inserted the tip into her pussy, It was difficult to see it enter because her furry bush was hiding its treasures. After a minute you could hear Becca groaning and see her gyrations build in speed. Soon, she was wildly bouncing on the bed and let out a scream of pleasure as she obviously came hard.

"Why did Becca send this video and those pictures to you?" I quizzed Ellen.

"It has to do with our fantasies we shared. Do you want to stop looking now and just hear me describe them?"

"Yes, just tell me about them. Let's get comfortable, the kids will be home shortly anyway." We changed into sweats, our normal around the house attire. Then we went to the living room and sat next to each other on the couch.

Ellen started by saying, "We only have about thirty minutes now before the kids get home, but we can talk more later when we're ready for bed. We can also talk more tomorrow since the kids have a science project to work on in the basement tomorrow evening."

Ellen paused and took a deep breath. "Michael, without this past weekend, I don't know if or when I'd have been able to share these things with you. I've wanted to for a long time, but I was afraid they'd upset you."

"I understand, there are fantasies in the back of my mind I'll now be able to share with you, and I thought that would never happen before this weekend."

"Becca and I have become close confidantes as you can already tell. She's encouraged me to talk to you for a long time, but I was afraid of upsetting you. We first got past the point of talking about work when she called one day crying. She was frustrated that a guy she'd been out with four or five times broke it off because he decided to get married to his ex-girlfriend. We talked and I consoled her for two hours that day, and our relationship was forever changed."

"Want a drink?" I asked.

"How about some apple juice?"

"Good, I'll get two."

Sitting back down, Ellen continued. "Becca and I first talked about her love life, or lack of it since the divorce. She told me of some of her longings and desires. To be held, stroked, touched and kissed. We next sent each other some basic pictures, mostly head shots, and I sent one of you in your jogging suit. She immediately told me I was lucky to have such a 'hot' husband."

"So, she thinks I'm 'hot', Huh? What does she propose doing about that?" I laughed.

"Shut up you pervert."

"Wait, who's the pervert here? This isn't my friend...Yet."

"Okay, so she thinks you're hot, and would love to try you out, with me there helping out...Good, now that is out in the open. But there is more. She first would love to have just me and her spend a little time together fooling around."

"Fooling around? Can you be a little more specific? Besides, I'm not at all sure about me getting involved at all in this stuff. It is all just fantasy so far, right?"

"Of course, darling, I told you we've only met online and on the phone, never face to face. The exact reason we've never met is because of you. I just didn't want to do anything of which you wouldn't approve and actually enjoy. This weekend with Peter just took me by surprise. You seemed so receptive to anything and everything, and I knew Peter would be no threat to you. I never dreamed it would go past the kissing stage. Certainly the last thing I expected was for you to be so encouraging and supportive. But, I guess I should have expected that. You are the perfect husband, and you always support anything and everything I've ever asked. I love you with all my heart!"

"Yes, my darling Ellen, in my eyes you're perfect and nothing you do could ever change that. You are my one true love, and will always be that." I was looking into her eyes and could see a look of peace there.

"Okay, so do you want to hear it all? Then we can talk tomorrow night in depth. I want to hear your fantasies too. They are at least as important as mine, and to me, yours are more important."

"Yeah, we still have a few minutes before the kids are due. Tell me the rest, mine will wait until tomorrow evening."

"Becca and I have talked or fantasized about how we would touch, kiss, lick, suck, and fondle each other. We have both had orgasms on the phone just talking about it. Becca has had orgasms with me telling her what you would do to her. How you would touch her and lick her pussy, and fuck her in the ass...That's where the idea for Peter to fuck me in the ass originated. Becca and I have talked each other through anal sex with each of us using a vibrator or dildo to pleasure ourselves. That's why Peter was able to penetrate me so easily. I had been loosening it up for you, and the thing with Peter just happened this weekend."

"I didn't have a clue you even knew about dildos and vibrators, and now you're telling me you have one and have been using it?"

"Please don't be upset. I was just doing it to try to get ready for something I thought you'd enjoy,"

"No, Ellen, I'm not at all upset. I'm touched that you'd go to such lengths to try to do something for me."

"Oh, Michael, just kiss me!" Ellen said as she grabbed my neck. We embraced deeply, breathing hard and exploring each other's mouth with our tongues. We were deep in our embrace when we heard a voice say, "Get a room Mom and Dad!" It was Suzanne, our daughter. She and Tommy had just walked in the door. We jumped up and drew them into our arms and had a group hug! It was good to see them again.

"What's for dinner, we're starved." Tommy exclaimed.

"How about Pizza? We haven't even totally unpacked form our weekend yet."

"Neat-o!" Screamed the kids.

We called our favorite Pizza King and had a 'Giant Superworks' delivered. After dinner, the kids headed up to their rooms to unpack and we did the same. The next day at work was tough for me. I couldn't get the weekend's activities out of my mind and the conversations with Becca and Ellen were ringing in my head.

That evening, we talked more, and the kids finished up their project. Tommy came back upstairs asking, "This weekend with Gramma and Grampa was great, but when will we get to see Gramma and Grampa Wilson?"

He couldn't have known we already had planned for that to happen the next weekend, but his timing was perfect. "How about next weekend?"

"Really? Great, Suzy and I were just wishing we'd see them soon."

"Good, we'll set it up! I know they've wanted to have you two over for several weeks now. I'll call them now." I was elated that things were working out so well.

Friday afternoon, I left work a little early to head home and get the kids over to the Wilson's for the weekend. Since they only live about thirty-five miles away, it was a quick trip and I was back home fifteen minutes before Rebecca arrived.

Ellen was dressed to kill. She was wearing the new suit she'd bought at Collection 94, and looked like a corporate executive. I ran upstairs to get a shower before Becca arrived. I donned my best black silk shirt and black slacks and came downstairs. I could hear their voices in the kitchen. Becca was animatedly telling Ellen about her week and how excited she was to finally get to meet us.

"Hi honey, this is Becca!" Ellen radiated with a huge smile.

"Hi Becca, it is really great to get to see you in person. The pictures really don't do you justice!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Fifteen Year Awakening Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 158 milliseconds