• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • An Affair to Remember Ch. 01

An Affair to Remember Ch. 01

Chapter One: The Lady

Sometimes, after one has been around for 50 years plus, when you least expect it, and when you begin to think that life is just so so, something, or someone, comes into your life that rebirths you, that lifts you higher than you ever were before. Sadly it doesn't happen to everyone. I was lucky.

My life is okay; no real bumps, good income, good kid, good wife, just no pizzazz. Everybody needs pizzazz-------or something! I go to work, play golf, boat, play poker and still fuck, and that's all okay. But I had been going along waiting for the "big pizzazz"----------or that "something or someone"!

It started with a phone call about a piece of commercial investment property in Charlotte. Julie, the realtor I called, could not show the particular property I wanted to see so her Sister Michelle called me. Her voice melted me on the phone. I admit that I fantasized a little about her then but I always do that when I hear a sweet voice on the phone. That sweet Southern accent just laid me open. I was now nervous about making a stupid business decision just based on a beautiful sounding woman! I usually don't get nervous about business. We agreed to meet at a local restaurant and she would show my friend and I the property I was interested in.

When she pulled up next to us the first thing I saw was this small, pouting mouth and innocent looking eyes staring at me. I knew then I was going to make love to this beautiful woman no matter what. I didn't know when or how, but I knew in that moment I had to fuck this woman. I have slept with a lot of women in my life, but this feeling I had was a first. It was different and a little scary. We locked eyes and I think we both forgot anyone else was there for a moment. She looked at me like she wanted to make sure I would not hurt her but would take care of her. It was strange but somehow erotic. I felt like a kid again.

When she got out of the car I saw how completely beautiful she was. She was tall and slim with beautiful breasts and a nice, nice little ass. She was proportionally correct. If someone had to complain, one could say her breasts were a little big. But I am not one to complain! It was her eyes and smile that I my eyes went back to. She was just so enjoyable to look at. I could not stop staring at her. I felt myself getting hard for the first time in a long time just from looking at her!

We looked at property that day but I made no decisions. We agreed to look again next weekend. I could not wait. Actually, I didn't. I called her and came up Friday around noon-----alone.

Michelle and drove all over looking at lots and houses on the lake. She knew what she was doing and I saw a lot of good investments. The problem was I didn't know the lake market and what really was a good deal and what wasn't. Besides that, I let her walk in front of me as much as possible. It was distracting but wonderful. She must have caught me 20 times staring at her nice little ass and long legs. Every step she took I kept thinking how the lips of her pussy were brushing against each other as she walked---- and how I wished I could be right there watching them. She has the most beautiful legs! She just smiled at me---letting me know she caught me but that she was okay with it. Actually, I think she was enjoying it. I had fantasies of bending her over a couch or chair in one of the properties we looked at and fucking her. But all the time I thought about fucking her I thought about how sweet and soft and sensuous she was. I knew she was wet and wanting even then.

Later we had lunch and talked and talked about everything. I quickly realized how intelligent she was. I also was being to see how fantastically sensuous she was too. Everything she did, her moves, her speech, her touch, were all so sensuous! She was not happy in her marriage and I was bored with mine.

I told her about my interest in Tantric masseuse. I told her that Tantric massage was a very personal, complete body massage. I could tell she was interested and I was getting hard again just talking to her about it. I wanted to take her out to the car right then and just eat her pussy for hours. But I kept my cool and asked her if she would like for me to give her a tantric massage. To my absolute joy she agreed. A tantric masseuse is not supposed to cross the line but I knew when we met I was going to give her more than a massage. I think she knew it too. It was a door opener for both of us.

We met the following week. We were both very, very nervous. We had a little wine, she got undressed down to her bikini briefs and I started to massage her. She was so beautiful. Her skin was flawless. She was on her back and I was working her neck, shoulders and back. I could see her pussy was wet through her panties.

Then I removed her panties and started on her buttocks and legs. Yes, I was barely in control of myself. I slowly began to massage her beautiful ass. I had a hard time leaving it. She began to softly moan. Then I ran my fingers lightly over her little pink butt hole and then down to her pussy. She began to moan a little more. Then I began to massage her labia lips, softly squeezing one at a time and running my fingers up and down each one. It was then that she half rolled over toward me and her eyes were glazed over--------with pleasure! The look in her eyes was like she was comatose------half out of it! At first I thought she might be mad then I realized she was delirious with pleasure. I got harder by the minute.

I gently put her back down on her stomach and continued to massage her pussy. She has the most sensual, sexually pure sound I have ever heard. I was busting out of my pants. As I stroked her pussy with my hand her hips rose up to meet my fingers. I penetrated her with one finger, then two and she began to fuck my fingers. She was incredibly wet! She would have climaxed I think if I had kept going.

I took my clothes off as fast as I could and continued to massage her. I moved up, rolled her over and kissed her. Sadly, she was not a kisser, maybe from bad memories as a kid. I love to kiss a woman but I guess we can't have it all. She more than made up for it though.

I kissed her neck and drank in her scent. It was like an aphrodisiac to me. I could almost bite her. I licked her nipples and then bit them. She told me to bite them harder and squeeze her beautiful breasts harder. I have never seen a woman get so hot from having her breasts massaged and her nipples bitten. That moaning just kept coming and driving me nuts. I can't explain how sensual it was.

I moved my hand back down to her pussy and started to finger fuck her again. I took my other hand off of her breasts and she quickly put it back on and told me not to stop. At first I massaged the lips gently and then ran my fingers over the top of it up and down as she squirmed upwards to meet my hand.

I ran my tongue down her stomach and then I kissed the swollen lips of her pussy. I moaned as her scent enveloped me and I dove into her pussy with my tongue. I sucked on each lip and then deeply into her, I licked it gently and then faster, trying to feel her response and go where she wanted me to.

I turned around so I could go deeper into her pussy with my tongue. Somehow we ended up in a 69 with me fucking her in the mouth as I ate her pussy. I was half delirious myself with pleasure now.

I then came up and she moved over on the bed and spread her legs wide. She told me that she wanted me in her right now. She said she could not believe how wet she was. I could!

Looking at her laying there in front of me, a beautiful body and a very wet pussy, I almost wanted to stop and savor the moment------but I couldn't wait. I moved in between her beautiful long legs. I was going to slowly put my dick in her when she reached out and took my dick and pulled me into her. She was tight so it took me a minute. As eager as I was, I managed to take my time and slowly work my way into her tight, wonderful pussy. She raised her legs up to the ceiling and I slid all the way in. I think I hit her cervix as she jumped a little. I backed off and began to stroke, slowly at first, gently, then harder and faster. I could feel myself loosing control. I hated that because I knew she was not ready, but Michelle was at least 20 years younger than me and I was just too fucking excited to keep it any longer. I started pumping like Hell and she knew I was coming. She was great! She grabbed my ass and pulled me deep into her and thrust back hard. It was fucking incredible. I came so hard my dick was jumping.

After two people have sex for the first time together, the aftermath is sometimes a little uncomfortable. We were but there was an intimacy there that I don't feel very often. I think we were both a little shocked at the passion that we had for each other. I think we both realized that we were starting something that was going to change both of our lives- and not for a short amount of time.

I wanted to lie around and talk but she had to get back home so we dressed and left. I asked her if she wanted to see me again and she said yes. As I drove home all I could think about was her. I knew I had to shower and wash my clothes but I did not want to lose her scent. I hid my shirt in my car so I could catch her scent from it the next day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • An Affair to Remember Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 177 milliseconds