• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Fun in the Sun of Florida Ch. 01

Fun in the Sun of Florida Ch. 01

I intend for this story to have several chapters. Things develop a little slower at first but over time they will pick up. I am new to doing this so let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

*

This was it, the day that had been both anxiously and excitedly anticipated for a few weeks. It was July 15th. For most people it was just another summer day. Children were in the middle of their summer breaks with thoughts of school far from their minds. Adults were going about their busy schedules just trying to stay cool on the hottest of the summer days. For Sheena, however, today was the beginning of a new adventure and an end to a lifestyle she had grown accustomed to. Today was the day that Sheena left home and prepared for life in a totally new home. She had spent her entire life in Louisville. She had grown up as a child there and after graduating stayed around to go to college there. While some of her friends had left to go away to college many had stayed nearby and they remained friends. So what made her decide that at age 23 she was going to pack up everything and move across the country. She still wasn't sure.

That morning Sheena woke up to her alarm blaring from across the room. "Oooh, it's still way too early" she thought. "Why did I decide to do this again?" She knew that she had at least 7 or 8 hours of driving ahead of her and she dreaded the thought. Her father had offered to drive all of her stuff out for her but she had decided this was the beginning of her independence and she would have to start doing things on her own. Still, she wanted to sleep some more, so she quickly added things up in her head and decided she could still sleep another hour and safely arrive before sunset.

An hour later the alarm went off again. This time she knew she couldn't put it off any longer. So she dragged herself out of bed and into the bathroom to get ready. Everything she did that morning left her feeling a little sad. This was going to be the last time she got ready here in the morning, the last time she walked down for breakfast, and the last time this house would be her home. She had wished her parents weren't selling the house after she moved out but with their last child out of the house they didn't need that much space so they were selling it and moving into a smaller home.

Sheena sat down at the breakfast table with her parents to enjoy a last nice meal before she got on the road. Throughout breakfast her mom talked about how much she'd miss having her around the house and reflected on great memories. Her dad, always a caring father, kept reminding her of all the things to look out for and to make sure to do. Despite all this she couldn't shake the feeling that she was making the wrong decision. Sheena has graduated from the University of Louisville two months back and had been offered a job straight out of school. She was excited to have a job so quickly and after weighing the pros and cons decided to take it. The company was considerate enough to allow her to take a few months to enjoy herself after graduation.

For the last two months she had been spending time with family, friends, and just generally having a great time. All this time did was to allow the anxiety over moving away from home to build up. She had never lived on her own and wasn't sure she could make it. "What if I'm feeling lonely and just want to be around family? What if something breaks and I don't know how to fix it? What if I hate my job and I'm stuck hours away in a city where I know nobody?" All these thoughts crossed her mind and just as it was overwhelming her she found some comfort. She remembered her mom saying they would be coming to visit for a week in a few months and then Christmas will be right around the corner, so it won't be too bad. Plus they could talk over their new webcams her father had bought for them. So she won't be as lonely as she thinks.

After her hugs and crying she hops in her SUV that's filled with all sorts of boxes. Then of course there's the trailer behind the car that's filled as well. She couldn't bear leaving anything behind. Now two hours later than she had initially planned Sheena was finally on the road. She wanted to make sure she got into her hotel before it got dark so she thought she could drive a little faster than usual to make up a little time.

Everything was going well to start out the drive. She had settled onto the long stretch of I-65 and had cranked up the music and was singing along. All the anxiety she had felt at breakfast had gone away and she was feeling much more positive. She decided to start playing with some of the cars around her. She waved at the little kids riding in the back of the station wagon and they waved back. Next a car of college age guys drove by and she blew a kiss at them. Sheena knew she was attractive to guys and liked to flirt with them. The attention always felt nice even if she wanted nothing to do with them. When she blew the kiss at the guy she saw the excitement from him. He turned to tell his friend driving to slow down but they had already passed her by. They stayed in front of her for a few minutes before letting her pass them by. From this angle only the driver could see her now, so she winked, blew another kiss, and pointed at him. Again she saw the excitement from him. She was having too much fun with this and was deciding what action to do next for the guys.

Just at that moment she looked down and realized her gas light had come on. While she was having fun with the guys she wasn't about to run out of gas for it, so she pulled off at the next rest stop to fill up. To her surprise the guys got off right behind her. She pulled into the pump and they pulled in a few over at the closest one. She decided to keep the game going some. As the day was rather hot she had just been wearing short shorts and a tank top. Sheena got out of the car and began filling the tank. While it was filling she positioned herself so the guys could see her. She started stretching her back and neck while checking to see if the guys were looking. Once she was sure they were she bent over to stretch out her legs. She gave them a perfect view of her butt and legs. She stayed like that for a few seconds before she turned around and gave them a playful smile.

One of the guys got out of his car and made his way over towards her nervously. He introduced himself as Brian. He said he was going to grab a drink from inside and offered to get her something if she'd like. This was certainly a first for her. She had been offered a drink at a bar before but never at a gas station. She figured if he's offering she may as well take him up on it. Just as Brian returned with the drink though the car was filled and she was ready to go. Before Sheena could get in her car Brian asked where she was headed. To his dismay their paths would split in a few miles. Sheena took advantage of that time to thank him and shut the door to leave. This was a good reminder though of how she could take advantage of her beauty to get help from guys.

The rest of the drive was uneventful. She was able to get to her hotel in Atlanta before dark so she wouldn't have to drive at night. She checked in and made her way to her room. It was still pretty early so she decided to make way down to the bar for a drink. She sat down at a table and enjoyed her drink slowly trying to relax. At the time she was the only one in there and she enjoyed the quiet. Shortly after, however, a young couple walked in. They were very flirtatious and touchy while they sat there enjoying a drink. She couldn't make out all of what they were saying but occasionally she would catch something. As she sat there watching them she noticed the woman playing with and looking at her ring a lot. Sheena realized that this couple must be newlyweds.

She had finished her drink and decided to make her back to her room but thought she would offer congratulations to the couple first. "Excuse me, I just noticed you two over here and you seem so happy. Plus I saw you looking at your ring. Are you two newlyweds?" "Yes! We got married last Saturday," the girl responded.

"Well congratulations, you two seem very happy together," Sheena said.

"Thank you, we're sad the honeymoon ends tomorrow though."

"Well, I hope you enjoy your last night then."

"Oh trust me, we will," the girl replied.

There was something about the way the girl said that, but it got Sheena excited. She knew exactly what the couple would be doing tonight. As she walked up to her room she wished she was the one that would be the one having sex tonight. It had been a few years since she last had sex and recently she had been feeling a desire to. She sat down on the bed and tried to think of something to get her mind off the idea of that couple having sex. Nothing was really helping at this point so she just decided to go get some ice and unpack some. As she walked back down the hall with the bucket of ice she saw the couple from downstairs coming off the elevator and entering a room. As the woman tried to open the door her husband stood behind her kissing her neck and running his hands all over her. This site certainly wasn't helping Sheena cool down. She got closer and closer to them when they finally got into the room. Once she arrived at her own room she realized the couple had gone into the room next to her room.

Sheena went inside her own room and decided to start getting ready for bed. The entire time she was thinking about the couple next door. As she washed her face she imagined the woman going into the bathroom and changing into something sexy for her husband. She could see his face as the woman came back into the room. She pictured the guy grabbing her tightly and kissing her with a long passionate kiss as they fell onto the bed. "They're probably taking each other's clothes off right now," she said out loud. Sheena found herself imagining the room next door more than she was focusing on getting ready for bed. Feeling a strong desire to know what was happening she walked over to the wall where she thought the bed would be and pressed her ear against the wall. She listened closely but heard nothing. "I guess she must be the quiet type," she thought. Disappointed she decided she'd finish getting ready for bed. She finished up in the bathroom and decided to lie down to watch TV for a little while before falling asleep. Maybe there would even be a movie with some good sex scenes on tonight.

Before she could get the TV on though she thought she heard a noise coming from the couple next door. Curious she walked over again to listen. This time she heard a faint noise. While it was barely audible through the wall, Sheena could tell it was the moaning of the woman. It was quiet and reserved at first and they had obviously just begun. Sheena began to imagine what they must be doing at the moment. She pictured them lying on the bed, the guy's hands massaging the woman's breasts. The moaning then gradually got louder until Sheena could hear it without pressing her ear against the wall. At this point she was really beginning to feel the excitement building inside.

She pulled the chair in the room up against the wall and sat down to listen. As she sat there listening to the woman next door she closed her eyes and imagined she was in her place. The guy was rather attractive and wouldn't mind if he was doing those things to her. The more she pictured and the more she heard from next door the more she needed to feel something or somebody touching her. Without thinking Sheena's hands had found her breasts. While it wasn't someone else touching them it still felt good. Her hands were gently rubbing over her breasts over her tank top until she needed to feel them touched directly. She pulled her shirt up over her head and continued to feel them, occasionally giving attention to her nipples. She couldn't believe how hot she was getting just knowing what the couple was doing next door but she was really getting into it. Her hands left her breasts at this point and went down between her legs. She had planned to sleep with just her panties and tank top on so with the tank top removed she sat there nearly naked. When her hand first hit her panties she was amazed at how wet she had gotten.

Sheena didn't want to get the chair messy so she ran into the bathroom to grab a towel to put under her. Once the towel was in place she returned her attention to the couple next door. The moaning had turned much louder at this point and she heard the occasional "Oh Yes!!" from the woman. "Hmm, maybe she's not so quiet after all," she thought. Sheena's hands returned back to their previous spot between her legs. As she slouched in the chair her eyes closed again and she tried to imagine the couple next door. He had to be down between her legs at this point. She imagined the guy's head down there using his tongue to pleasure his wife. Gently his tongue would flick over her from the outside before sliding into her. With every movement of his tongue the guy's fingers would rub her on the outside. Sheena couldn't take it anymore. She needed to feel something inside of her. "If only I had thought to pack my vibrator in my suitcase instead of the boxes," she thought. She'd just have to settle for her fingers instead tonight.

She slid her panties down and for the first time tonight felt herself touched down there. Sheena let out a moan of her own when her hand first touched her. She was rubbing up and down on the outside, feeling how wet she had become to this point. Needing something inside her now, she slid a finger inside. The feeling was so good that she shook a little and let out another moan. She slid her finger in and out of herself listening to her own noises together with the screaming from next door. At this point the couple was really going good and it sounded like they were going to be done soon. So Sheena went back to her own pleasures. She looked down and saw her finger sliding in and out and how wet it had become insider of her. She loved seeing things going in her when she was this turned on.

With her free hand she had been playing with her nipples but now she brought it down to massage her clit. Gently she rubbed it with her finger. The feeling again made her shake and she was feeling the need to come soon. She imagined that the finger inside her was the man next door's penis sliding in and out of her. Sheena heard the woman next door screaming, "Harder, harder... Oh Yes!! Come with me!!" Sheena was on the brink and was just about to come when she heard the loudest scream yet come from next door. Knowing she had come was enough to drive Sheena over the edge. She felt her body tense and an overwhelming sensation spread through her. Her body clenched around her finger inside of her and her mind went blank for a few seconds. Sheena laid there for a few seconds recovering and catching her breath. This was certainly not something she had expected to happen when she left this morning. Once she had recovered enough she decided a shower before bed was certainly needed.

After showering Sheena put on some new clothes to sleep in and curled up in bed. As she laid there sleeping she laughed at what an unusual start to her trip she was having. While it was unexpected it certainly wasn't bad and she hoped that the rest of the trip and start to her new life in Tampa would go as well. With that thought Sheena drifted off to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Fun in the Sun of Florida Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 462 milliseconds