• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Tamara Ch. 03

Tamara Ch. 03

Tamara had me so horny. And she knew it. She took every opportunity to tease me, all the way through the rest of that night and the following way. Even worse, over dinner, her husband announced that they would be leaving first thing in the morning. I was devastated. My wet dream was leaving and with everyone staying at home for the rest of that evening, there would be no further chances for us to be alone.

When my parents went to bed each night, that was usually a sign for Tamara and her husband to retire, as well. Me, too, for that matter. But on this occasion, Tamara told them she wanted to watch the end of a film. They wished her goodnight and she snuggled back down on the couch with her husband.

But as I stood up and walked to the kitchen for my usual glass of water, I found she had followed me there.

'Going to bed now, Thomas?' she asked. Her voice was sultry and as usual, my cock began to respond.

I nodded, as usual, a rabbit caught in her headlights. She held up her finger, displaying her wedding ring. 'I'm married,' she purred.

Hmm... more teasing, I wondered?

'Otherwise, I'd fuck you in a second. You are such a sweetie.'

I simply nodded. I'd stopped listening when she said 'Otherwise...'.

'But tell you what, baby,' she continued. 'When your parents bedroom light goes off,' she whispered. 'Come to the top of the stairs. Okay?'

With that, she leant in close, stroked my cock just enough to get my full attention. With a soft laugh, she turned around and returned to the couch.

*

It didn't take too long before I saw the light extinguish above the clear pane of glass above my bedroom door. My heart was beating fast at what Tamara might have in store.

Slowly, I edged my bedroom door gently open. My shadow preceded me as I crept, inch by inch, to the top of the stairs. That position gave me a superb view of the couch in the living room. And fuck, Tamara was already in action!

She sat on her knees, next to her husband, one arm resting on the back of the couch, the other stroking his cock. His jeans were around his knees and he was groaning loudly, too loudly. Tamara seemed amused at his state of excitement and slowed down before quickening her pace again. Each time, he moaned louder, and eventually she had to tell him to quieten down or they'd be discovered.

I was transfixed, but when my eyes found her face, I realised she was glancing up at me. I could see them clearly in the soft light below me. What I hadn't appreciated was that, even in the pale grey of the dark at the top of the stairs, she knew I was there. Could see my shadow. Eventually her eyes adjusted so that her view was clearer. She found and held my gaze.

Then she smiled. A slow, calculating smile. I heard her ask. "Mmm, do you like this?"

Fuck, was she asking me? My heart leapt in my throat, but it was her husband who answered. "Uh- yeah babe."

I watched, unable to move, as her hand changed to a much slower rhythm. Her husband groaned. "What's the matter?" she tantalisingly asked. "I thought you liked long, slow strokes..."

Although she was speaking to her husband, her eyes were fixed on my face. "Maybe this'll help..." she whispered, to me.

She leaned back and pulled up her t-shirt, wrenching it over her head and throwing it behind her. It floated to the floor. My eyes feasted on her bouncing, naked breasts. They thrust sensuously upwards as if defying gravity. Fuck! She held the pose, allowing me to fill my eyes until, with her breasts bouncing, she went back to working on her husband's cock.

"Like my tits, baby?" she asked in a sweet voice. She wasn't directing the comment at her husband.

Each time she took him close to orgasm, she teasingly backed off. There was no doubt in my mind; she was putting on a show for me.

'Ready for me, baby?' she asked.

She stood up, facing the stairs, and I watched as she sensuously pulled down her skimpy panties from underneath her pleated, short, grey skirt She stood with her legs apart and ran her hands up her thighs, pulling the skirt up to expose herself to my gaze. After the shower, it wasn't the first time I'd seen her body, but the situation definitely made it the most erotic.

She let the skirt drop back down and then cupped her full breasts, playing with her nipples as she looked up at me. She could see I was now stroking my freed cock.

Looking at her, wearing only that pleated skirt, it was all I could do to prevent myself from cumming there and then. I had to ease off my firm strokes, allow my libido time to recover. Then she edged back to her husband and began to straddle his body, reverse cowgirl style.

This couldn't be happening! She was going to fuck him! With me watching!

She put one hand on the couch behind his shoulder to balance herself. Her other hand dropped between her legs. I knew she was guiding him into her. Fuck! Her husband let out a low growl. So did I.

I began to stroke myself harder, watching as Tamara began to fuck him, finding a steady rhythm. She put her other hand on the bottom of the couch, using them both to help her steer her movements on top of her husband. She was fucking him on my parents couch!

Her face alternated between occasional smiles at her husband, and closing her eyes in pleasure. But more often, she stared directly into my eyes with a look of raw lust. For a moment, she held a hand up, showing me her wedding ring again.

"I really like that you stroke yourself thinking about me..." Her voice was low, sultry.

Her husband grunted a confused, "Huh?"

"You think about me, don't you?" Tamara said again.

Her husband nodded, unaware she was talking to me. "Uh- yeah... of-of course..."

"I think that's so hot... I like to imagine you masturbating to thoughts of me... It just turns me on so much to know you can't help it... that you always touch yourself thinking about me..."

I watched her naked body undulating on her husband as she spoke. Her eyes were burning into my soul.

"I- I love being able to see your cock," she breathed.

I followed her meaning. I took a step forward so Tamara could see me more clearly. My hard-on was in plain view. She seemed to tremble a little at the sight, temporarily breaking her fucking movements before quickening them.

"Mmm this is so hot... I want... I want you to cum for me..." she purred.

"Don't worry baby, I will," her husband replied. But she wasn't talking to him.

"Cum on, baby! Cum for Tamara." She was staring straight at my cock, watching me pump myself.

I stroked harder, holding the base as I worked myself towards the point of no return. Tamara and I both knew I couldn't last much longer. Neither could her husband. She was fucking him like a dervish now!

"Yeah! Do it, cum for me, baby!" she pleaded.

Her husband mumbled he was nearly there. So was I.

The thought of Tamara being desperate to see me explode was just too fucking hot. I felt the familiar floating sensation rush through my entire body, telling me that my orgasm was inevitable. Oh fuck!

The familiar, amazing rush began up my thighs, down my stomach, and between my legs. The first huge stream spurt out of me, onto my parents' carpet. I didn't care. With one hand still pulling furiously at the base, I cupped the other out in front of me, attempting to catch the ropes of cum shooting from my pulsating cock. It was useless, they leapt so high. And then when I slowed, there was still so much that I couldn't catch it all.

The sight seemed to do the trick for Tamara too.

She cried out, her entire body beginning to shake. She threw her head back, trying to muffle her cries. My climax was beginning to subside as her's overtook her... but watching her cum was so erotic that another charge surged through me. My eyes widened in surprise. This had never happened to me! Tamara's influence was so fucking powerful!

A fresh surge of animal heat shot through me and came again, helpless to stop myself. My knees actually buckled a little bit and I had to lean against the top of the stairs to keep myself upright.

When I looked back at Tamara, she was staring at me, wide eyed. 'Wow,' she groaned.

I made it back to my bedroom just before her husband shot his load. That was the last connection that Tamara and I ever made. But Nancy... that was a different matter...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Tamara Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 105 milliseconds