• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Twilight Journey Ch. 02

The Twilight Journey Ch. 02

Ch. 02 - Visit to the Black Bar

It was Wednesday. I had a hard time keeping my mind on work. Following the instructions of my wife, I was to arrive home at exactly 4 PM. There I was to find a young black stud giving my wife a massage in our bedroom. I was to ask him to wait downstairs. It was my duty to insure that my wife achieved two orgasms. If I could not perform the task alone, I was to call on the young stud waiting in the living room.

My heart was pounding as I pulled into the driveway at 3:50. I waited in the car for eight minutes. I was going crazy imagining what was happening in our bedroom. I went inside, took off my shoes, and slowly crept up the stairs to the bedroom. I could hear my wife's voice. "The way you rub my nipples makes me so wet! But let me turn over so you can be massaging my ass when my husband arrives."

I looked at my naked wife stretched across the massage table. The young black man was gently knelling her ass cheeks. "Enjoying your massage?" I asked as I glanced at the obvious bulge in the young man's pants.

"Oh yes," she responded, "And you got here just in time, I am so horny."

I looked at the young man. My wife had told me what I was to say. "If you don't mind waiting downstairs for a while, I will be down to pay you for your services shortly. There is bottled water and cokes in the refrigerator."

"Not at all," he replied. He smiled and left.

As I undressed my wife laughingly said, "Better hurry Hun, I have desperately needed to be fucked for the last half hour. My hand brushed his hard cock while he was massaging my nipples. I knew he wanted to fuck me. I was sure wet enough to take his big cock."

I was hard and eager to fuck her, but I wanted her to climax the first time before I penetrated her. I pushed my face into her wet pussy and ran my tongue along the wet lips. I could hear her loudly begging, "Baby I want some of that big black cock. I can't wait for you to call that stud back up here!"

I lifted up and placed my hands on her smooth white belly. "From the feel of your wet pussy I would guess you have already had a sample!"

She giggled, "Can you taste it baby?"

I grabbed her hips and pulled her down to the edge of the table. She rapped her legs around me and I fucked her. I pushed into her deep. She felt slimy where the head of my cock was rubbing. I began squirting my seed. She began a groaning climax.

I keep pumping as long as her climax continued. When she became quiet I tried to withdraw. She kept her legs wrapped around me as her cunt tightened on my cock. She whimpered, "please stay in me, it feels so good." Then she spoke up loudly, "Baby I want to suck some black cock while you are in me. I know that will make me climax again!"

I had taken viagra just to be sure I could fuck her as long as I needed to. I was still semi-erect; I just needed a little time to get good and hard again. "There is plenty of time for your chocolate desert, how about you suck my cock first?"

She released her grip saying, "Ok baby, but you have to promise me you will cum while I suck you."

"Of course," I replied as I moved my cock to her mouth. She made love to my cock and balls. She licked and sucked. I massaged her nipples. I was getting ready when she stopped momentarily.

"When you are about to cum, squeeze my nipples really hard," she urgently requested. That time came shortly. As I felt the pressure, I pinched her nipples as hard as I could. She grabbed my balls with one hand and squeezed them as hard as she could and pulled me deep into her throat as I spilled my seed. She started a muffled moaning orgasm. She had somehow learned how to suppress a natural response to gagging and keep my cock lodged in her throat, allowing the lack of air to enhance her orgasm. As my cock softened and her passion subsided, she allowed my cock to slip from her mouth and resumed breathing at a quickened but controlled pace.

I looked at her beautiful, flushed face and naked body as she smiled and said, "I guess I will have to wait until next Wednesday for my chocolate desert. But get dressed I have some errands I need you to run. There is a list of things I need on the frig."

She got up, put on a robe and continued, "I will see that my masseur gets paid. You hurry and get the things on the list. I what you to take me out to dinner, ok?"

"Ok," I answered as I lead the way downstairs. The young black male was sitting in the kitchen drinking a coke. His cock was acting as the pole to a tent as it pushed against the front of his pants. He made no effort to hide the fact that he had an erection. I took the note from the refrigerator and turned to leave, wondering if he had been stroking himself while we were upstairs. I nodded and briefly said, "I will see you next Wednesday." He smiled and nodded in acknowledgment.

I could hear my wife saying to him as I left. "No need to hurry off, just relax and finish your coke while I get your payment."

I ran the errands on the list, none of which were so urgent that they had to be done now. My mind formed images of my wife and the young black male. I imagined her taking his big cock and begging for more. The effects of the viagra had not worn off. I had a hard on and just wanted to hurry home and fuck my wife.

When I got home, I found that my wife had showered and was at her dressing table getting ready to go out to dinner. I felt a bit irritated. I knew that she would not stop dressing. I did not want to spoil the evening by being irritable. I kissed her lightly on the cheek and mentioned how horny I was for her.

She turned and smiled, "Do you like the way I suck your cock?"

"Yes I do." I answered. I wanted to ask how she learned to do what she does, but did not. I had decided that I would go with the flow of things. I was determined to let her sexuality define the currents in the flow. I would follow along and bond to her as intensely as I could.

"Good, I will give you a treat later, but get dressed now. You are taking me out."

I got ready and waited for her to finish dressing. She always dressed conservative and classy, with expensive jewelry that enhanced her beauty. But that was not the case tonight. She had on a black bra, covered only by a see through blouse. Her skirt was shorter than what she would normally wear; being a good four inches above the knees. Her legs were covered by flesh colored panty hose. I knew she never wore anything beneath her panty hose. Her jewelry was scant and more in the style worn by a gypsy. She carried a small hand purse, smaller than normal.

"Wow, you sure look sexy," I said as I stared at her. "Some what out of character, but you look absolutely great!"

"Thanks, Jack advised me to be more unpredictable. Now let's go."

I drove to the steak house we normally go to. She ordered wine with her meal. I never have a drink when I am driving so I settled for a coke. She chattered about different things during the meal. I gave her my full attention, something I normally do not do during her chattering. I finally found an opening to ask why she wanted to be more unpredictable.

"Well first of all, think of Jack as my personal trainer, not so much physical training as mental training. The idea is that to reach your full potential you need to use both your left brain and right brain. Unpredictability aids in awaking your ability to use the resources of both sides of your brain."

I wanted to ask her how all that made her such a horny bitch, but thought better of it. I wanted to talk about her pussy, not her brain.

As though she read my thoughts, she said, "Pay the bill and let's go get a drink, I will show you how being unpredictable can also make my pussy wet."

Once in the car, she gave me the address of a bar. When we arrived she insisted we park three blocks away saying she wanted to walk and get some air first. She took off her bra before getting out of the car. I stared at her prominent nipples clearly visible now though her see through blouse. She noticed my shocked look and laughed, "Don't worry hardly anyone is out on a Wednesday night and I am sure the bar will be dark enough that no one will notice."

I needed to say something to indicate that I didn't disapprove. I blurted out, "If it makes your hot little pussy wet I am all for it!"

It took us about ten minutes to walk to the bar. It was more of a club than a tavern. And although there were only a few patrons, they were all black. She looked around and said, "Would you get me a glass of wine while I go to the restroom?"

I watched her walk to the restroom. Three men sitting together at a table nodded to her as she went past. She hesitated momentarily while she looked into the opening to another unlit room next to the restrooms. I ordered her wine and a coke for myself. The bartender was friendly and we talked for a while. When I turned to see if my wife was out of the bathroom, I noticed her standing next to the table of the three men talking to them. When she saw me she waved me back, but moved to another table a ways away from the men. She seated herself so that she was facing them.

I put the drinks down and sat next to her. "You know this is a black bar don't you?" I asked.

"Yes, a black girl I know at the mall told me about it. Listen they have an unlit room next to the restroom. Couples use the room to have sex. It is accepted here, but you have to tip the bartender $20 dollars first. That's where you are going to get your cock sucked tonight."

"Isn't that a bit risky; or does Jack now have you conditioned for a gang fuck?" I asked as innocently as possible.

She laughed, "No, I don't think you are ready for that yet. Listen, they have a code here, only by invitation. Also I offered the guys at the table $20 to make sure no one would disturb us. They said it wasn't necessary that I pay them; they would make sure. But they would appreciate it if I bared my ass and kept it where there was enough light for them to see it while I gave you a blow job."

I glanced over at the men at the table. They did not notice me; they were looking at my wife's legs. From where I was sitting I could not see much of her legs. But, I could tell that she had her legs spread apart so that they could see directly under her short skirt. I also noticed that she no longer had on her panty hose. I was hard and horny. "Ok let's go," I urged.

"Not just yet," she said. She took off her earrings and put them in her purse. I noticed the rolled up panty hose. She cupped her hand around something and removed it from her purse. "Take my purse and lock it in the car. I have a small pillow there for my knees, bring it back with you. I will get another drink and tip the bartender. We can go in as soon as you get back."

The current was getting strong, I wondered if it was going to take me under. I forced myself to pick up her purse and walk slowly to the door. Once outside, I ran at full stride to the car. I couldn't keep up the pace the entire way, so slowed to a jogging pace so I would not be out of breath when I returned. I reached the car, left the purse, picked up the pillow and jogged back.

I entered the bar and went directly to the table my wife was sitting at alone. She was sipping her wine and moaning softly. I took her hand and lead her into the darken room. She whispered to me as we passed the table where the three men were sitting, "You can invite them if you wish."

I was planning on lifting her skirt up to bare her ass and then have her get on her knees. But looking at her and listening to her soft moaning I instinctively unbuttoned her skirt and slipped it over her hips and down her legs. As she stepped out of her skirt and shoes I noticed tissue paper wadded up and placed between her legs to prevent the wetness from soiling her skirt. I removed the soaked tissue from between her legs. I positioned her so that she was well into the lighted area and visible to the men at the table. In the light I could see that her ass cheeks were reddened with the outline of handprints clearly visible.

I laid the skirt on the floor and started unbuttoning her blouse. I now saw the reason for her soft moaning; she had a pair of nipple clamps on her two nipples. I removed the blouse and placed it on the skirt; then I removed my pants and underwear. She stood there fully naked. I put the pillow by her feet, grasped the chain connecting the clamps and slowly pulled her to her knees. She took my cock in her mouth without hesitation.

I lightly jerked on the chain as she sucked my cock. She did a rhythmic slow bobbing motion. When I felt myself about to cum I would stop the jerking motion on the chain. She would respond by stopping her sucking motion and lightly lick the precum that would leak out of my cock. She would resume her sucking as soon as I again started the jerking motion.

After going to the edge a number of times, I reached the point where I knew I could not stop. I groaned and pulled firmly on the chain forcing my cock deep into her throat as I began to spurt. She dug her nails into my ass cheeks and kept me deep in her as I squirted my load into her throat one spasm after another. I could barely hear the sounds of a muffled scream, but I knew she was in the throws of an orgasm. When she released her grip on my ass, I withdrew. She breathed deeply and evenly. Her body shuddered as she licked my cock clean and I removed the clamps.

I quickly dressed and then helped her on with her cloths. As we left, she stopped at the men's table. She put her hands on the table and leaned over, pushing her stiff nipples against the fabric of her see through blouse. She looked at them and softly said, "Now don't tell TOO many about what you saw here tonight, that could spoil the show!" They laughed and all commented on what a lucky guy I was.

As we got to the door I turned to her and said, "I can go get the car and bring it around while you wait here."

"No" she replied. I want to walk with you. We walked to the car and drove home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Twilight Journey Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds