• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Living Incubus Ch. 01

Living Incubus Ch. 01

Chapter 1: Conception

Beckoned by the slowly building aroma of roasted duck and fried okra, Greg wandered into the kitchen. Jenny, intensely focused on her latest culinary experiment, hadn't heard him enter, and, as he was wont to do in moments like this, he took a break to simply stand there and admire her beauty. Her strawberry blonde hair gleaming brilliantly in the late afternoon sunshine that beamed through the window. The porcelain skin of her delicate shoulders adorned by the colorful straps of her favorite sun dress. Her slender back trailing down to her temptingly full ass... only the impending arrival of their guest could force him from what was becoming a lustful reverie.

She tilted her back and smiled brilliantly at him. "It's almost ready, hon. I hope he likes Southern food!"

Her smile always washed all the stress away. The difficulties they'd been having conceiving a child -- which that bastard doctor had pinned on him and his "low sperm count". The normal everyday grind of teaching high school. Still, something about the occasion for this special meal ate at him.

"I still don't get why you invited the Connor kid. Four years now we've been teaching at Westpoint and never before today have we had a student over. I mean, I could maybe see it if he was a young kid desperate for a mentor, but Connor's already 18. He'll be graduating next month!"

"Honey, his name is Jesse. And I invited him over because I think he has enormous potential and I don't think anyone in his life has fully driven that point home to him yet. I mean he gets decent grades and does well in sports, but he doesn't seem to have a passion for these things that I see in other kids. You know, his mom died when he was very young and I don't think his father is too involved with him; he never comes to any of the functions. Anyway, I think he's a special young man and I expect you be a gracious host tonight."

Jesse was special, Greg would give him that. But as for being special in a good way, he was less sure. More like creepy special. Over the years he had seen normally tough, independent-minded kids bend over backward to try to ingratiate themselves to Jesse, for seemingly scant reward. Then there was the year Greg had helped out with the basketball team. Nothing in Jesse's offensive game was particularly remarkable but he had by then, and only as a sophomore, worked his way into the varsity squad on the basis of his defense, which was anything but traditionally sound. Instead, it tended to involve opponents inexplicably losing any semblance of ball control whenever they got near him. And finally there was the way Greg's colleagues, even the notorious hard-asses, always seemed to give the Connor kid special treatment. Including now, it would seem, his own wife. Greg had resolved a while back that the best thing to do with this kid was to just try to stay the hell away from him.

"Just in time!" Jenny said, holding the steaming pan of duck as their visitor knocked on the door. Greg welcomed him inside.

"Hi Mr. Jensen. Thanks so much for having me over for dinner tonight."

"Our pleasure Jesse. Come and have a seat at the table.

Greg and Jenny set the table and they all sat down to eat. For a while the conversation was sparse as they all focused on the delicious meal. Then Jenny started in on his plans for the future.

"So, Jesse, I haven't heard anyone mention what college you'll be attending in the Fall. Don't tell me you still haven't decided!"

"Honestly Mrs. Jensen, I still haven't fully committed to the idea of college. It would be fun and all -- a lot of fun. But there's so much stuff I want to do in life; I just don't know if I can afford messing around for another four years when I can be out there doing real things."

"Jesse, I know I'm not the one to tell you what to do with your life, but I think you'll find that college will greatly expand the number of opportunities in your life. Why don't you at least give it a try? Surely there's some subject that really interests you."

"Well... for the most part I'm interested in people. And I've found that, if you just sit down with someone and talk to them, they're usually reasonable enough to give you what you need, be it a good job, knowledge, whatever. So I'm not too worried about having a piece of paper in my hand saying that, according to some dean somewhere, I know what I'm doing."

"Jesse, it's not that simple..."

Greg cut her off. "Listen Jesse. I know things have gone really easy for you here at Westpoint. People are always giving you what you want, just like you say. But trust me on this -- the real world is a whole different ball game. Unless you have some plan -- a vocational school, a job that's already set up, something -- you're gonna be glad you have that piece of paper to cover your ass."

"Now Greg..."

"Hey, I'm just trying to help you Jesse."

The three of them sat for some time eating in silence. Greg watched the kid's face, which still exhibited the same cocky, self-assured expression. Clearly, his words were wasted on the Connor kid.

Then Jesse spoke.

"You brought me here this evening to educate me I see. It's worth it, for the food and for your lovely company Mrs. Jensen. But I'm afraid the two of you are the ones who need education. You know nothing of my powers. I'm going to show you."

Greg finished his last bite and threw his napkin on the plate disgustedly. "Alright Connor, I'm game. Let's see these special 'powers' of yours."

"First, I'm going to need you to go and stand over in the living room, with your back to the fireplace."

Suddenly, Greg felt gripped by an immense compulsion. As he tried his hardest to resist, his leg muscles clenched, and he found himself rising from the chair against his will.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"That's good Mr. Jensen. Now if you'd kindly go and stand in the living room."

"Jesse, what is this?" Jenny watched with growing fear as her husband stiltingly walked to the living room and stood with an unnatural stiffness, as if he were tied to some invisible board. His face grimaced in frustration and futile effort.

"Don't worry Mrs. Jensen. You're going to enjoy this, I promise. But I need you to do something for me as well. I want you to go and sit on the couch."

As Jesse finished speaking, it became clear to Jenny what her husband had just endured. Try as she might, she was helpless to resist as her body stood up and her legs, on after the other, carried her to the couch. Twelve feet away, Greg stood facing her, his expression now turning from frustration to panic.

Jesse appeared between them, facing her. "Thank you Mrs. Jensen. Now if you could so kindly spread your legs for me."

"You fucking son of a bitch." These were the words Greg's brain ordered his lungs and vocal cords to issue forth, but nothing came out. He could not even move his jaw. Sweat beaded on his forehead as he struggled against this all-too-real power, but there was nothing to be done.

"Jesse, no!" Their young tormentor stared down at the beautiful young teacher as tears welled in her eyes. And then slowly her knees began to part.

"More."

"No Jesse. Please no." But they continued to spread, further and further, her dress now beginning to slide up her thighs. And she watched in horror as Jesse somehow forced her to place her bare feet up on the seat cushion to maximize the obscene angle at which her thighs were now parted.

Jesse stepped toward her and placed a hand on her bare knee. Now his own composure began to falter somewhat as it dawned on him that he was finally going to get to fuck this gorgeous woman, this woman he'd fantasized about so many times now. Beautiful Mrs. Jensen, whom he'd made his top project -- as always, with success. But he caught himself and stopped his lustful panting. And then he stared into Jenny's scared blue eyes as he traced the tips of his fingers up her smooth, pale white thigh, stopping just short of her panties.

"Greg, if I'm going to fuck your wife's pussy properly, I'm going to need those panties taken off. Why don't you do the honors?"

Jesse moved out of the way and, with tears now streaming down his face, Greg was compelled to approach his helpless wife. His hands trembling with fury, he took a hold of the elastic waistband of her thin cotton panties.

"Greg, don't do it! Make him stop!"

"No one can make me stop Mrs. Jensen. Now Greg, you'll see that, because her legs are spread so wide for me, you won't be able to just slide them off like a pansy. You're going to have to actually tear those panties clean off like you've got a pair."

And so Jenny sat horrified as her own husband was forced through some power she could not understand -- that she might never understand -- to yank on her panties until the fabric gave with a horrible rip, and her naked pussy was laid bare.

"Good man, Greg. You can return to your position."

As Greg -- his legs at least -- did as he was told, Jesse returned and knelt in front of her. He took a second to gaze at the glory of her pussy, the tender flesh framed by small delicate orange curls. She was afraid Jesse would start licking her right there, right in front of her husband.

But what he did was worse. He stared into Jenny's eyes, and Jenny was compelled to stare back. And, for the first time, she realized that his powers extended beyond the merely physical. The sensation was strange, almost indescribable. Unlike the purely coercive force that held her in this dreadful position, what she felt was more like some overwhelming presence. In her head, where her thoughts were. And it said, in some sense, "Come with me. Resistance is too hard. You'll be happier when I'm guiding you. You'll see." And it was true. Thinking of escape, of fighting back, felt like trying to push a one ton weight with her mind. But when she stopped, and let the presence overwhelm her, all was warmth and relief. But no, with poor Greg there, I have to fight back. And, again, the exhaustion, the agony of this fighting, the beckoning of the presence....

She fought with herself like this for what seemed like an eternity. All the while Jesse staring unblinkingly into her eyes. But finally, it was over. She had no more to give. There was nothing but the presence, which melded with her own thoughts as one.

"Mrs. Jensen, I'm going to fuck you like no man has ever fucked you or will again. You know this, and you know you want it. You want it so bad. You can feel your pussy getting wet for me."

At times Jenny was able to force her face into an expression of anger, but it wouldn't hold. And it was all futile. All of the most erotic things she had ever experienced -- the lightning flashes of lust that came with the sexy surprise of a lover -- what she was feeling now was more intense than that. And the presence was making her want to be fucked. Not by a tender lover, but by an overwhelmingly strong stranger who would use her. Who would fuck her so hard and simply because he could. And she could see that Jesse, despite his young age, was that man. His tight, young athlete's body and his sheer intensity. And his power. So much power. The lust building within her seemed to gather together in her still spread pussy, heating it like a fire. The two of them stared at each other like this, Jenny's pussy getting wetter and wetter, and she eventually even felt little droplets trace their way down the bottom of her ass to the cushions. Her clit swelled so much it almost hurt.

Jesse took off his shirt, revealing his fit swimmer's torso. And then his jeans, his underwear jutting out obscenely from his muscular pelvis. He looked down at his conquest, and what a sight it was -- graceful, beautiful, prim Mrs. Jensen splayed out in front of him, panting in lust, her pussy swollen and glistening. He took off his underwear, his impossibly hard cock flipping out, a teardrop of fluid at its tip testifying to his excitement. "I am going to fuck you so hard, Mrs. Jensen".

Jesse undid the buttons on her dress one by one down to her stomach and slid its straps off her shoulders. He looked at her slyly, hooked a finger behind the front of her bra, and, with a terrible pop, yanked it off completely. And God, what glory -- two tiny, perky tits each tipped with light salmon cones, just begging to be sucked.

Jesse grabbed her right leg and swung it, spinning her around so she was now lying lengthwise on the couch, her left foot on the floor and her right slung over the top of the couch. He mounted her, placing the tip of his cock at her soaking opening, teasing her. But he would not enter her. Instead he took his time, sucking on those beautiful tits and running his hands through her curly hair. Occasionally he would stop to look back at Greg. "Are you watching Mr. Jensen?"

Greg was in fact watching, as he had no choice. And there could not have been a more horrifying scene to gaze upon -- his wife would be raped in front of his eyes, but no -- she would be fucked -- because this bastard was making her like it. He could see it in her panting, in her slack lustful gaze. Once or twice she looked at him, trying to tell him with here eyes that she was sorry. But it was too hard. Best not to look at him at all.

Suddenly Jenny felt an explosion of pleasure as Jesse rammed his rock hard cock all the way inside her. The gasp the escaped her lips made it clear she had never felt anything like this before, and she hadn't -- his presence was even controlling her pleasure centers, making the full length of her pussy feel like one big G-spot. Jesse pressed his mouth against hers and began kissing her. She tried resisting, but again, the incredible exhaustion this produced was too much. She let this student's tongue play lightly over hers as he slowly dragged his cock out and rammed it back into her, over and over again, each thrust producing sensations even more intensely pleasurable than the last.

Greg was forced to stare on. Could anything be more emasculating, more defeating. He watched this punk kid's tight muscular ass rise up and then slam back down again, his pelvis smacking against his wife. Driving his cock into her so hard. And he called her "Mrs. Jensen". His taken name. My God, the agony. And now he was kissing her. And he could hear her muffled whimpers of pleasure as she was fucked.

But the kiss had actually been a favor, for when Jesse finally pulled his lips away from hers, she began gasping loudly, each breath a startled whimper -- startled, as it was clear to anyone listening, that Jesse's cock could possibly feel so good. "Haaah!... haaah!... haaah!... huuuugh!" Rising in crescendo.

Jesse was now fucking her savagely, lifting her ass off of the couch and pulling her to him with each brutal thrust. He stared down at her, this mature, beautiful princess, her petite tits bouncing as much as they could, her sternum now flushed to a beet-red with her impending orgasm. Perhaps the hardest thing he had ever had to do was not cum right then and there. Just a little bit more fun first.

With a maliciously playful tone, Jesse asked, "Mrs. Jensen, are you gonna cum for me? Are you gonna cum on my cock?"

Jenny pressed her lips together, trying not to answer, but the presence overcame her again. "Huuugh! I'm gonna cum! Haaaah! I'm gonna fucking cum!"

"How hard?!"

"Gawwwwd!! You're gonna make me cum! Huuuuh! I'm gonna cum so fucking hard!"

"Tell me to cum inside you! Tell me how much you want me to cum in you!"

"Please!! Cum in me! Fill me up! Oh GAWD!"

Every muscle in Jenny's body clenched with almost agonizing intensity as her pussy finally clamped down on Jesse's viciously thrusting cock. It was as if all the sexual tension she had ever experienced in her entire life was now being expended on this one orgasm, and her eyes rolled back in her head at the unworldly pleasure of it. And Greg had to watch as this kid moaned in glee, his balls squeezing every last drop of his sperm deep inside his wife's twitching pussy.

And so the education for that evening was complete.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Living Incubus Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 424 milliseconds