• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Marriage Troubles Ch. 02

Marriage Troubles Ch. 02

12

The next day, Jamie, Nita, and Jennifer had brunch together at noon. Nita and Jennifer planned to go to the mall shopping in the afternoon. Jennifer was still in the bathroom getting ready when Nita emerged from the spare room ready to go. She was wearing tight, faded jeans and a black long-sleeved shirt. She had barely made eye contact with Jamie all morning...almost embarrassed or scared about what happened...but he caught her staring at him several times when he wasn't looking. She was such a shy girl!

Caught in the same room alone with him again for the first time since he was inside her, Nita didn't know what to do. She went to the door, planning to take her time putting on her shoes and hoping that her friend would come quickly.

"Come here." Jamie said from his seat at the dining room table. Nita looked over at him, smiling shyly. She walked over to him, but remained a foot away, still holding that nervous smile of hers. He leaned forward, slipped his arm around her waist, and pulled her against him where he was sitting in the tall dining room chair. He looked into her dark eyes.

"I just wanted to tell you that last night was the most amazing sex I had ever had." It wasn't true, of course. It was amazing sex. It was fantastic sex. And Nita was one of the hottest women he had ever seen, and that belief was reinforced when he saw her naked -- but it wasn't the best. That being said, he needed to boost Nita's confidence. He needed to reassure her that what they did was okay (it wasn't). He was basically setting the table so that he could eat from it again!

"Me too." Nita said, quietly. She was so very short, and his chair was so high that they were eye to eye. He leaned forward and gently touched her lips with his, smacking a little loudly. He kissed her again, tugging at her lower lip a little. She kissed him, closing her eyes and sending her tongue eagerly into his mouth. The tingling in her pussy suddenly appeared again, and she could almost hear the blood roaring through her veins. His tongue went into her mouth, and the two of them kissed passionately. Their kissing was so loud in the quiet house, that if Jennifer stopped to listen from the bathroom she could probably hear it.

He slipped his hand down Nita's back to her ass, squeezing the cheek affectionately as his tongue danced against hers. Just then, they heard the bathroom door open and Nita broke away, looking a little flustered. Her hair was straight back in a barrette, so her entire pretty face was exposed. His wife came out and the two of them put on their shoes. He made sure he got an eyeful of Nita's ass in those tight jeans as she bent over to slip on her shoes. Within moments, the two girls were gone.

Nita was walking around the mall right beside Jennifer thinking dangerous thoughts. She had a taste of what another man was like...and she wanted more! She did not have an emotional and friendship bond with Jamie. She did not live close to him either. But he was her second man ever, and the first man with an open mind. Her kind of mind! With Jamie, Nita knew that she could get anything she wanted sexually. She could have it any way she wanted. Everything that she saw on the Internet, everything that she fantasized about -- she could have. If only he lived closer!

To Nita, there was no doubt that she would have Jamie inside her again. What she was concerned about was...after this weekend, how would they get together? They were so far apart, and she was kept under close watch by her husband. How many opportunities would she get after this weekend to try out her fantasies? One? Five? NONE? She was horny. She was constantly aroused these days and finally getting satisfied last night only made things worse. The best thing she could do was to take advantage of every moment she did have with him.

Jennifer had a lot of fun at the mall with her friend who, within the last 24 hours, had been fucked by her husband. She could not imagine that just 12 or 13 hours ago...

...

[i]Putting Nita's heels up on his shoulders and standing on the floor, Jamie hovered over her, turning her body the rest of the way so that her head was against the back of the couch and her pussy rested on the edge. He aimed his penis at the entrance to her treasure and thrust forward. His cock easily pierced her tight pussy, sliding all the way into her wetness in one hard stroke.

"UNH!" she moaned a little loudly. Her insides were all topsy-turvy as she tried to recover, but having his dick back inside her did nothing to help! Jamie began fuck Nita hard, plunging his manhood deep inside her cunt over and over. Her feet were flailing on either side of his head and he turned to kiss the inside of her right foot, and then turned the other way to do the same thing to her left.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" she moaned as he pistoned in and out of her tiny body. Her tits were bouncing up and down, and he had a clear image of her gorgeous pussy accepting his member over and over. Each time he withdrew, the dark brown lips of her vagina were pulled outward, only to be forced back when he jammed his penis back inside her.

Jamie began to fuck her as hard as he possibly could. It almost looked wicked -- such a big man pounding into such a small woman, seemingly without mercy.[/i]

...

That night, Jamie did not have to wait for Nita half as long as he did the night before. Jennifer had gone to bed at just after midnight, dragging her friend upstairs with her. Nita was back downstairs again 15 minutes later to find Jamie sitting on the couch waiting for her. He smiled as she rounded the corner and she smiled back.

"I was hoping you would come." He said. Her smile grew bigger, and she giggled nervously, but the shy woman said nothing. Her pussy was wet in anticipation, and she had every intention of just walking up to him and straddling him. At the last minute, she chickened out, choosing instead to sit right beside him on the couch, her denim-covered leg touching his. He put his arm around her slender waist, looking into her eyes. His gaze dropped to her thick, beautiful lips, which were smiling at him.

"You look beautiful." He said softly.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"Did you think about me today?" he asked.

"Yes." She replied, giggling nervously again. He decided to end the uncomfortable moment, leaning in for a kiss. Nita met him halfway, her full lips pressing eagerly against his. Their lips smacked softly, again and again as they kissed over and over. Her hair was still back tightly in a barrette, and he put his hand on her cheek and sent his tongue into her mouth. Nita opened her mouth and welcomed him, sending her own tongue into his mouth. Their tongues danced against one another as their kissing became more passionate. He took his hand off her cheek and slid it down her thin, black, long-sleeved shirt to her hand. He slipped his fingers into hers, squeezing her hand affectionately as his tongue explored her mouth. He moved Nita's hand over to his lap, placing it on the bulge that had formed there.

She was quick to take it from there, her fingers caressing and squeezing his hard cock through his jeans as her tongue snaked far into his mouth. Their breathing grew much deeper as the two became more aroused with each passing second.

He kissed her harder, his hand sliding up her body over her shirt to cup her breast. He squeezed it gently, loving how soft it felt. She sighed into his mouth, tingles flowing from her breast to her crotch. Her nimble fingers undid his button and pulled down his zipper, and she eagerly reached into his underwear. She wrapped her fingers around his thick, hard pole, and waves of desire shot up her body from her pussy. She began to stroke him, kissing him urgently. She needed to be fucked so badly!

He broke the kiss, and looked at her. Her chest was heaving, she was breathing heavily. Her hand continued to stroke up and down his shaft as they looked at each other. He closed his eyes for a moment, smiling.

"That feels so good..." he sighed. He opened his eyes and looked at her again.

"Have you ever given a blowjob?" he asked. Nita giggled again nervously, saying something incoherent, her hand releasing him and coming out of his underwear.

"What?" Jamie queried.

"No." Nita answered, shyly. He raised his eyebrows.

"My husband doesn't do stuff like that." She explained, her accent apparent. He smiled at her.

"Nita." He said.

"What?"

"You are so hot -- you can do anything you want to me. Anything at all. And if you want me to do anything to you, just ask. I'm all yours."

She smiled at that, and chuckled again. He pulled his hard penis out of his underwear and her eyes immediately locked onto it.

"Do you want to try?" he inquired. She giggled again. Geez, it was like talking to a child! This woman was 30 years old, and had all the experience of a teenager!

"Do you?" he repeated.

"Yes." She answered, very nervous. He had to break her of this.

"Ask me if you can suck my dick." He said uncouthly. This would be a start. Her eyes widened.

"Go ahead." He urged. She licked her lips, and swallowed.

"I can't." she said, finally. Her gaze bounced back and forth from his cock to his eyes.

"Ask, Nita." He ordered. "Or we'll be sitting here all night, never doing anything." She chuckled again, but he just waited it out. Eventually, she came around.

"Can I suck your dick?" Nita asked. He smiled, leaning back.

"Of course!" he replied. "Take my pants off."

Nita chuckled again, but her delicate hands went to his lap and undid his belt and button, and pulled down his fly. He raised his ass off the couch as she tugged his jeans downward, and she slipped them down to his knees. She went back to his underwear and pulled them down to his knees as well. When Jamie's white, rock-hard cock flopped out, her panties moistened.

Staring at it, she took it in her hand and slowly began to stroke it. Her brown hands slowly moving up and down his white shaft. She was too nervous to go any further. He placed a finger under her chin and lifted her face so she was looking at him.

"You are so beautiful." He said quietly, and he kissed her full lips before she could respond. Her hand squeezed his rigid cock a little tighter and her tongue snaked eagerly into his mouth. Her heart was pounding, and tingles went through her pussy at his words. Her husband never said those things to her!

Jamie broke the kiss. He looked into her dark eyes.

"Kiss it." He breathed. She smiled that shy smile of hers, and he leaned back as she slowly bent towards his lap. With her hair back in a barrette, he could clearly see those beautiful lips of hers stretch out and kiss the very top of his manhood. His cock twitched at the sensation. Holy shit! Those were Nita's lips that touched his cock! Nita!

She kissed his manhood again, pressing her lips against it a little harder this time. She began to kiss her way down to the bottom of his shaft, the kissing noises could be heard over the television in the background. Her tongue snaked out and she slowly licked from the bottom of his shaft up to the top, her pink tongue leaving a trail of saliva behind. As she approached the top, her eyes looked at him for approval. He smiled at her. She circled the mushroom head of his member with her tongue, and then kissed him again with those juicy lips of hers. Just seeing those thick, full lips so near to his cock made him yearn to see them wrapped around it. They were the perfect lips!

She opened her mouth, slowly slipping the head of his cock inside. Her lips stretched wide around his head, and he watched them slowly slide down his pole. He was the recipient of Nita's first blowjob! Her mouth was warm, and she sucked on it softly, sliding her lips back up his shaft. Her teeth scraped along his pole a little, and he winced. Her mouth slid back down smoothly, going a little farther this time. She had three-quarters of him in her mouth! She slowly slid her mouth back up his organ, her teeth again scraping him.

"Try not to use your teeth." He instructed. She pulled him out of her mouth with a 'slurp'.

"I'm sorry!" she said, laughing in embarrassment.

"It's okay!" he exclaimed quickly, eager to have her put his cock back in her mouth.

Nita bent her face to Jamie's lap again and slipped his penis back into her mouth. Warmth engulfed him as she slid her lips back down his shaft, and then back up again. This time, it was flawless. He did not feel her teeth at all. She began to bob her head up and down on his lap, sucking loudly. 'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' the slurping noises of her blowjob could be heard throughout the entire recroom. After a few moments, he put his fingers under her chin and raised it. His dick popped out of her mouth. She looked at him inquisitively.

"Stand up." He ordered. She got off the couch and stood before him.

"Take off your jeans." He said. Smiling, Nita undid her button and zipper and slowly pushed her jeans down her short legs, revealing her lacy white panties. His cock twitched at the sight.

"Turn around." He said. She complied, turning around and giving him an amazing view of her ass. The white triangle of her panties were not see-through, but the brown skin of her ass cheeks was a beautiful contrast around the material. He pushed his jeans the rest of the way off, tearing off his socks and becoming naked from the waist down.

"Stay facing that way and take off your socks." He stated. He ripped off his shirt, becoming completely nude for her.

She bent over in front of him, and her panties rode up the crack of her ass a little. She pulled off a sock and straightened out, one side of her panties remained stuck up her crack. His heart soared with desire. He felt like cumming right there! Nita bent over again, working on her other sock, her beautiful, scantily covered ass mere inches from his face. He wanted to bury his face between those cheeks! She turned back around to face him. Holding his dick in the air, he told her to suck it. She got on her knees on the couch beside him again, her fingers grabbing his manhood and she quickly sunk her lips back around it. As she ran her lips up and down his pole, he reached down her body and slipped his hand into the back of her panties, caressing over the smooth skin of her ass, cupping her cheek and squeezing it as she sucked him. 'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' she fell into a loud, slobbering rhythm as he caressed her entire bare ass.

Jamie ran his fingers down the crack of her gorgeous bum, and Nita felt a need to have him play with her asshole. There were LOTS of things on the Internet that she was very interested in trying! Her pussy was tingling like crazy at the sensation! Between that and feeling a hard dick in her mouth at the same time, and she didn't think she could get any wetter!

His finger ran down the crack of her amazing ass, and it brushed over her asshole on the way by. She was such a short girl that his hand could easily reach around underneath her! He ran his finger along the skin between her asshole and her treasure until he felt the hot moisture of her cunt. He dipped a finger inside her hot tightness.

"Mmmmph..." she moaned, suddenly sucking hard on his cock. He slid his finger in and out of Jennifer's friend's wetness, and although she sucked on him harder, her mouth began to move slower up and down. He pulled his finger out of her, and his hand out of her panties. His middle finger was coated with her juices. As she continued to give him a blowjob, he brought his finger to his mouth. He could smell her pussy on it. He sucked it into his mouth, tasting her. This was Nita!

He lifted her chin again and his dick popped out.

"Kiss me." He ordered. Smiling, she leaned forward and kissed him, lips smacking. He slipped his tongue into her mouth as she swung her leg over his and straddled him. The crotch of her panties were soaking wet as she pressed it against his bare cock. She kissed Jamie hard, sending her eager tongue far into his mouth. He grabbed her ass with both hands, slipping them into the sides of her panties and pressing her down even harder on him. She was breathing heavily into his mouth as she ground her crotch along his hard shaft. The sensation sent bolts of pleasure up her body. He kissed her passionately as he grabbed her shirt with both hands. He began sliding it up her body and she raised her arms, breaking the kiss. He pulled her shirt up over her head and off, throwing it on the floor. Her ample breasts were straining against a black bra, but he didn't have time to take it in as her lips were on his immediately, tongue darting into his mouth. His hands clamped onto her ass again, squeezing the soft cheeks as their tongues rubbed against one another.

He broke the kiss and kissed over her cheek to her neck. After briefly sucking her earlobe into his mouth, he kissed down her neck to her chest. Again he released her ass, this time so he could undo the snap of her bra behind her. As his lips brushed down her cleavage, the bra loosened and fell down her arms, freeing those beautiful tits.

Nita threw her bra onto the floor and ran her fingers through Jamie's hair as he bent to suck one of her nipples into his mouth. She sighed, pussy buzzing uncontrollably as she watched him pull her hard nipple outward a bit with his mouth. His hand caressed her other breast as he licked and kissed all around her dark areola. Suddenly, he wrapped his lips around her other nipple, sucking on that one as his hands went back around to her ass.

Lifting her up while still holding onto her, he flipped her onto her back on the couch and landed on top of her between her open legs. His lips again found hers and the two new lovers kissed passionately. She was conscious of his hardness pressed against her thinly-covered pussy, and when he ground against her, she sighed into his mouth. Her head was spinning, she couldn't think straight -- her pussy was on fire!

Jamie broke the kiss, and began kissing down her neck again. He kissed down her chest between her breasts to her belly. Slowly kissing down her stomach, he let his tongue circle around her navel. He could already smell the strong scent of her arousal. His lips gently caressed down her belly to the top of her panties. He kissed her bush over her panties, and then kissed her pussy lips through them.

"Oh!" Nita gasped, bucking a little as bolts of pleasure shot up her body. He looked up at her from between her thighs. Her chest was heaving.

"Do you want me to eat your pussy?" He asked.

"Yes." She replied, shyly.

"Then ask." He ordered, breathing in her lovely scent as he looked up at her expectantly.

"Will you?" Nita asked.

"Will I what?"

"Do that?" she evaded.

"Ask me properly and I will." Jamie stated.

"Will you eat me?" Nita asked, smiling nervously. Jamie rolled his eyes -- she won't say the word "pussy"!

"Listen," he said, "show me your pussy, and then ask me to lick it."

Hesitantly, Nita slid her hand down her naked stomach to between her thighs. Her fingers found the edge of her crotch, and she slowly pulled it to one side, gradually exposing the black curls of her pubic hair followed by the swollen, moist lips of her pussy.

"Will you lick it?" she said softly. How he held out at this point, he'll never know. But he managed. Her beautiful fingers were holding her white panties to one side, and the dark brown, swollen lips of her pussy were dripping with her juices. He leaned forward and gently kissed those lips, causing them to shake a little. Bolts of electricity shot up her body.

"Oh!" she gasped. He looked up at her.

"Beg me." He said. She didn't hesitate this time, as her inhibitions went out the window.

"Pleeease lick me!" she said quietly, a look of desperation on her face. Her legs were spread wide on the couch before him, her pretty feet in the air. He grabbed her left foot and kissed the top of her big toe.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Marriage Troubles Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 169 milliseconds