• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Big Booty Urban Bitches 01

Big Booty Urban Bitches 01

Howdy, folks. Listen up and listen good! Class is now in session in the School of Life. Prick your ears, hussies and knuckleheads! Why? Because I'm only going to tell you once. The most important word in the English language is not freedom, or sex, or even power. It's not life or death. It's not even money. It's avocation. Funny word. Some of you might not even know what in hell it means. Don't worry, folks. I will enlighten you. Simply put, what drives you? Why do men and women bother to wake up in the morning? Is it simply because they can? Or is it something else? Answers may vary. My avocation is simple, folks. I love screwing people over. It's my reason for being. My name is Stephen Barry Anibal, twenty-something black stud extraordinaire, School of Life scholar, and I approve this message.

I live in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. It's my hometown and the place I've mastered over a few years of careful planning and strategic moves. I run the city. The men know it and the women know it too. I'm the master of all I survey. Thugs and cops alike, I own them all. Simply because I'm the Main Man in the city. The Top Dog so to speak. How did I do it? Simple. I am quite good at what I do. In 1999 I graduated from high school. I enrolled at the University of Brockton. Brockton University was undergoing a period of extansion at the time.

To prepare for membership into the NCAA Division One, Brockton University beefed up its athletics department. They sponsor Men's Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Swimming, Volleyball, Ice Hockey, Wrestling, Soccer, Lacrosse and Football. For female student-athletes they added Women's Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Swimming, Volleyball, Ice Hockey, Rugby, Soccer, Lacrosse and Field Hockey. I joined the Football team and had a stellar career. We won our conference championship in 2003. I joined the New England Patrolmen, one of the best teams in the National Football League.

I stayed in the National Football League until the year 2007, when I retired. I returned to Brockton with twelve million dollars in my pocket. I soon became the Lord of the Town. I started a popular night club and opened two car dealerships. I also endeared myself to the city by donating to high school athletics. Everyone loves me in the city of Brockton. It's my hunting ground, so to speak. What do I hunt? Well, chicks, really. Ghetto hussies. That's what I like. Which explains my current situation. I'm in the bathroom at the local neighborhood health center. I've hooked up with this skinny Jamaican chick named Tina Washington. She's a local nurse who's been riding my jock for a while. So now I'm tapping that booty. Tina is on her back, skinny ass cheeks spread wide open. I am thrusting my long and thick, uncircumcised cock into her tight asshole like there's no tomorrow. The bitch looked stunned. As if she couldn't believe I was drilling my cock into her ass. Believe it, witch.

I've known Tina Washington since my days at Brockton Community High School. She's had a thing for me for years. I wasn't interested in her. We did little more than share a few laughs. You see, I kind of like my women on the plump side. Yeah, I like big women with thick bodies, big boobs, wide hips and huge asses. Tina Washington, the short and skinny, dark-skinned chickenhead from Jamaica wasn't really my style, but a horny man will fuck anything that moves. So when she offered me some play, I just put on a condom and began pounding away. I even talked her into giving up the booty. How did I get her to do that? I said three little words that women have been falling for since the beginning of time. If you guess the L word, you guessed right. Moving on.

Tina Washington had a tight ass. I enjoyed fucking it. It felt wonderfully warm and tight around my dick. I flipped her and put her on all fours. I love fucking women in that position. Put them on their hands and knees. Face down and ass up. That's the way they should all be at least once in a while. Otherwise they start to think they're all that. Don't look at me like that or shake your head. You know it's true, deep down. You've just been conditioned to believe otherwise. That's okay because I am here to reeducate you. Bring you into the light so to speak. A light which is as bright as Tina Washington's asshole is dark, folks.

I grabbed a handful of Tina Washington's long dark tresses. I roughly yanked her head back while plunging my big black dick into the forbidden depths of her tight asshole. Tina shrieked as my dick invaded her booty hole. Man, I absolutely love that sound. I wonder if I can get more screams out of her. I reached under her and pinched her nipples. She gasped. I laughed and pinched them some more. She shrieked. I suddenly let go and she sighed in surprised relief. That's just what I was expecting. For her to stupidly let down her guard. I suddenly went for her pussy. I pinched her pussy lips. Tina's surprised scream was the most wonderful sound I'd ever heard. Word up.

After I gave Tina Washington a good fucking, I readjusted my clothes. She watched me while putting her clothes back on. She asked me if I wanted her number. I shrugged and left. Doesn't this bitch know what a midday lay is? It's the daytime equivalent of a booty call. Get with the program, seriously! I got back into my red convertible and drove away. While I was driving around, I drove by this pet store. I saw a tall, busty, pleasantly thick, big-booty, light-skinned Ebony honey behind the counter. I went inside to holler. I soon learned the gal's name. Her name was Kassandra Noorse and she was a student at Bridgewater State College. She majored in sports management. To be honest, I didn't really pay much attention to anything she said. Her big tits and huge ass had me hypnotized. I think she was feeling me, though. Cause we hooked up inside her van in the parking lot of the pet store.

I sat on the reclined driver's seat while Kassandra went down on me. Man, this light-skinned plumper could certainly suck some dick. In no time she had me hard as steel. Afterwards, I gave her pussy a good fingering. Why do I finger women? Oh, it's not for their pleasure. My favorite form of sex with a female is anal sex. However, some of them aren't really into that. I finger a woman to digitally inspect her pussy before sticking my dick into her. Why? Well, let's just say that I saw a disturbing movie a while back. A man sticking his dick into a woman's vagina without inspecting it first might get a nasty surprise. And I don't mean unplanned pregnancies or STDs. I'm talking about something a whole lot worse.

Kassandra Noorse liked to have her vagina digitally and orally stimulated. What woman didn't? I made her cum surprisingly quick. Then I asked her for a little ass shot. She hesitated. I smiled. In Brockton, don't ask why. Ask how much. I flashed five hundred bucks before her eyes. She got mad and asked me if I thought she was some kind of prostitute. I said no, then waved the money before her eyes. What do you think happened? Five minutes later, Kassandra Noorse was on all fours with her plump ass cheeks spread wide open. See what I mean? Money talks, folks!

I love the sight of a big black woman on all fours with her big ass sticking in the air. I get a boner just thinking about it. I put on a condom then pressed my cock against Kassandra's asshole and pushed my cock inside. The big black woman whimpered as I anally penetrated her. I had enough of that and put an end to it toot sweet. I clamped my hand over Kassandra Noorse's mouth and rammed my cock into her asshole. With a swift thrust, I went all the way in. My good friend Samuel, a bisexual writer I know, says that big women's assholes are tighter than those of other women. Samuel is a bit of a trickster so I don't always believe what he says at face value. However, in this instance, I must admit that he was right. Kassandra Noorse had one of the tightest assholes I've ever fucked. Word up. I smacked her plump booty while gleefully stretching her asshole with my giant prick. Her muffled screams were music to my ears. I had tons of fun. She on the other end was pouting and walking funny when it was all over.

After I had my fun, I drove off. I've fucked two ghetto hussies during my lunch break. I think that's enough for one afternoon, don't you? Even a player has his limits, know what I'm saying? Tonight, I might call up one of my favorite big-booty ghetto freaks and invite her over. I love banging a tight ass while watching my Celtics on the tube. Man, there's nothing better than fucking a freaky woman in the ass while drinking beer and watching professional basketball on TV at the same time. Try it!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Big Booty Urban Bitches 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 687 milliseconds