• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dreaming of Us--Ravings of a Mad Housewife

Dreaming of Us--Ravings of a Mad Housewife

My day flies by, I hardly get anything done; I keep expecting you to email. But you never do. I imagine you are waiting for me at home, and I head home walking fast, bumping into people as I walk. My pussy starts to get wet thinking of you waiting for me. How will you take me today? Will you let me have your cock? What do you have in store for me today?

Finally I reach my house and enter. You were waiting for me. As I walk into the door and spot you, my eyes go to the ground and wait for you to speak.

"Come to me Sweetness." You tell me.

First I start to take a step but hesitate, and then I go to my hands and knees and crawl to you. Long fluid movements, like a cat, walking across the room. When I reach you I nuzzle your leg and lounge at your feet. You run your fingers through my hair and touch my face gently. You can hear me sigh at your touch.

You stand from your chair and I drop to my knees, ass high in the air. I make no sound as you circle me slowly. You tell me to stand and strip.. "Yes Sir" comes out of my mouth. Softly I stand and remove my clothing. You walk around me and admire my body. Occasionally you run your hand over my body lightly like a zephyr. You can hear me whimper at your touch. My nipples perk, my skin flushes and you can hear me breathing faster.

"What do you call me Sweetness?"

"Sir, I call you Sir" I answer my eyes lowered.

"Good girl" You tell me.

"Do you need to come Pet?" You finger me slowly, rubbing my ass.

You continue to finger me slowly, feeling your pussy getting wetter and wetter.

"Do you need to come Pet? Would you like me to let you come?" I ask

"Please Sir, OH GOD, Please let me come" I beg you.

"OK Sweetness, I will let you come, in due time, remember who it is that lets you."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir." I tell you quickly.

"Pet, you have done very well lately and I feel as if you deserve a reward," you tell me.

"Thank you Sir." I say still with my ass in the air and your fingers sliding in and out of me making wet sounds.

"Should I reward you with a nice cum?" You tease, feeling me quiver...

"My reward is your pleasure Sir."

"You may suck my cock Sweetness that will be your reward," You say.

Immediately I kneel between your legs and look from your crotch to your eyes and back again. I have a look of total lust, you can see my mouth opening and closing and my tongue licking my lips. My eyes fixate on your face and wait for the go ahead. I am biting my lower lip and my hands are opening and closing in anticipation.

"You may have it Sweetness" You finally tell me.

My hands immediately go to your slacks, unzipping your fly and undoing your belt. I pull down your slacks and remove them entirely. Your cock is laying semi-erect on one of your legs and I lean, without hands, and suck it into my mouth. My hands rest on your legs and I run them up and down your legs as I suck your cock deep into my mouth. My tongue is massaging the bottom of your cock as I slide in and out of my mouth. You can feel me moaning against your cock as I take me deep into my mouth almost choking myself..

You are stripping off the rest of your clothes off as I continue to suck your cock, rubbing it all over my face, then down to my tits and all over my nipples. Massaging your balls, my free hand has dropped to your pussy and you can see me rubbing and fingering your pussy. Getting some pussy juice on my hand I stroke your cock with it as I lick and suck and tease your balls. Your cock is throbbing in my mouth as I suck it deep, feeling your balls tighten as you near orgasm.

Hearing your moaning increase and feeling your hands fall to my head to grab my hair I know you are getting close. Fucking my face, hard, as you get closer and closer to coming. You hold my hair tight and pump up and down feeling my nails dig into your legs and my moans all over your cock. You start to come and hold your cock in my mouth, I swallow what I can but you see some of it spill out of my mouth and running down your cock. Once your orgasm subsides you release my hair and I begin licking up the excess cum that is on your cock and balls, I lick you totally clean.

" Ah my Sweetness now you may have another reward. What shall it be?"

"Let my reward be whatever it is that you most desire me to have."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dreaming of Us--Ravings of a Mad Housewife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds