• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Home Of The Fighting Cocks

Home Of The Fighting Cocks

Amber had a dilemma. Her first two years as the University have been terrific. She and two of her best friends, Maxine and Cheri, were part of the U Beta Thi Sorority and members of the Fighting Cocks Football Cheerleading Team. Besides three of the best looking girls on the campus they were part of a special clique popular with the football team. Buster, the quarterback of the team through a wild party for the players and cheerleaders at his house after each win. This usually resulted in an all out orgy, which was a good motivator to keep their winning season going the past three years. Buster got that nickname ever since high school because he busted almost all the girls' cherries.

Amber and her two friends were relaxing in the sorority hot tub as Amber explained her dilemma. Her 18-year-old brother, Paul, had started the University this year and tried out for the Football Team. Buster told her this morning that Paul not only made the cut, but would probably start at this week's game. He would then be invited over to Buster's party after a win and that would significantly curtail her activities. The other girls laughed.

"Amber" said Cheri, "so what…it's not like you have to fuck him"

"Yeah"-chimed in Maxine, "you leave that to me. I think your brother is hot"

Both girls giggled and the thought of fucking Paul got them excited, they started fondling each other's nipples as they have all done many times before.

"Sure laugh it up. Were talking about my brother, I wouldn't want him to see me naked let alone fucking a bunch of guys in the middle of a room."

"Hey don't even sweat it, Maxine and I will make sure your brother is occupied."

"Yeah, we wouldn't want to share him with the other girls. We'll have him so exhausted, he won't be looking around much. Now you leave it to us, and let us relax you."

Maxine and Cheri then got on either side of Amber and started nibbling at her neck and her tits. Soon all three girls were pleasuring themselves with each other as most of these hot tub sessions ended. But Amber's mind was elsewhere. She trusted her friends, if they said they would take of the situation, she had no doubt that they would keep her brother busy and away from her. What she was thinking about was last night.

Last night she went out to Mills Park where she met Elliot. She has been having an affair with him since she was 18 and in high school. They met whenever she needed a really good fuck but to complicate things, Elliot was married and also Cheri's father. It started when he offered to give her a ride home one day. She was in an unusual horny mood and Elliot picked her up in the family van. Amber was getting frustrated with the usual high school boys she dated that only cared about getting off themselves and not about her. She asked Elliot to pull over behind a block of buildings. Elliot was taking peeks of Amber's long legs in her short cheerleader skirt. Amber then went to the back of the van and called him… " Mr. Behan can you come back here for a moment? I want to show you something." Elliot got out from the drivers seat and saw the luscious cheerleader on her knees with her top removed. Elliot approached her, he knew he should resist, scold her, and threaten to tell her parents. But he did none of that. He let her unzip his pants and pull out his hard cock. He thought to himself that this girl was the age of his daughter, hell, she was his daughter's best friend, but this only made his dick harder. She swallowed it into her mouth and pulled his ass closer to give him some deep throating. She knew guys loved getting head and she enjoyed doing it to them but what really surprised her was when Elliot pulled her face away, laid her down and then ate her pussy like no one had ever done. She had 3 orgasms in the back of that van that day and since then she always looked forward to their meetings.

Now in the hot tub having her pussy being eaten by Cheri while she was eating out Maxine, she was feeling guilty about her secret affair. Amber thought that since she didn't want to ruin her friendship she would just have to live with the guilt.

On the way to the Sorority she heard her name being called, it was her brother Paul.

"Hey Amber guess what?"

"Hi Paul. Okay let me guess, you made the team and your starting this Saturday"

Paul smiled and wrapped his arms around his sister and twirled her in a circle. "Isn't it great?" he released her and Amber looked up at her "little" brother. She could see why Cheri and Maxine were anxious to get a hold of him, he was 6'2 blue eyed and muscular.

"Did any of the guys say anything to you about the game…like afterwards"

"Just something about a party at the quarterback's house if we win. They said the party is worth all the abuse the coach puts us through all week ha ha ha."

As he walked her to her sorority house they talked about classes and dad's new house project.

The fighting cocks won that Saturday 24 to 13 and the party was this night. She hadn't really had time to talk much with her brother with all the football practice he does and all the cheerleading practice she did.

The night of the party most of the players and cheerleaders were already there by the time Amber, Cheri and Maxine showed up. As they walked in the door they were handed some "cock punch" which contained whatever booze someone brought to the party and dumped into a trash can with 6 quarts of fruit punch. In the main room of the house most the couples were half nude or all nude in various stages of fucking. Cheri grabbed Amber's arm "now go have fun and don't worry about Paul, Maxine and I will keep him occupied" and with that the two girls went off looking for Paul. Walking into the hallway she a pair of black hands reached from behind and took hold of her ample breasts. Amber leaned back into the man looking into his eyes "Lamar, how nice to see you" she chuckled. "Lets get it going girl." He started to take her into the main room however she pulled back. "Lamar lets go in the bedroom…I err..want some privacy with you" Lamar chuckled, this was a twist for Amber but he followed her lead.

They both quickly stripped and embraced in the bed. Lamar was a huge linebacker and the darkest Blackman on the team. She looked at them in the mirror and was turned on by the striking contrast between their bodies, her pale smooth skin against his muscular black rippled skin. Lamar loved fucking Amber. She was the first white girl he had ever fucked and it was a superstition with him that he would wait to fuck her first before anyone else during the party. Lamar inserted his finger into her shaven pussy watching her squirm on her back. He then took his cock and placed it at the entrance of her pink cunt lips, the thrill of watching his 9-inch cock entering this Nirvana always thrilled him. He pushed his cock into her waiting pussy slowly as Amber's eyes rolled to the back of her head at the sensation. She was tight. He withdrew her his cock halfway out and inserted it back in slowly. He tried to see how long he could tease her, but the sensations were too much for him and soon he was stuffing her fully.

Amber was matching the hulking brut and he ravished her pussy and she felt the hot cum filling her pussy. All her worries were behind her now as she basked in the afterglow of this hard fucking. Lamar kissed Amber fully on the lips "you're my good luck charm lady." Amber smiled and watched the naked stud leave the room; she went to the bathroom to clean up a little.

Amber put on Busters football jersey that draped her down to past her knees. She entered the main room looking around for Paul, Cheri or Maxine. True to their word they were nowhere to be seen. Jordan the red head on the squad walked up naked to her "hey what's with the shirt, you where never the shy one" Amber just shrugged and grabbed her head and pulled her lips to hers. During the heated French kissing they slowly moved to the floor. Amber licked her tongue down Jordan's neck to her nipples, her navel and then flicked her clit lightly biting her red pubic hairs. Amber was really getting into licking her cunt when she felt two hands on her ass. With her face in Jordan's muff she arched her back, lifting her ass to the strangers touch. The boy fondled the perfect round ass he was led to. He put his cock at the edge of her pussy and pulled her ass toward him. This was one hellva party he thought.

Amber was slurping up Jordan's juices as her pussy was being fucked hard. She saw two more people on either side of Jordan and looked up from the pussy to see Cheri and Maxine standing over her naked and giggling. She was just about to cum herself and didn't understand what they were looking at when the guy fucking her from behind pulled out of her pussy and started fucking her ass, in seconds she felt him cum inside her hole. The cock pulled out and Amber turned around to see her brother Paul with his wet dick staring at her.

"Ohmagod…Amber…oh no" Paul turned and ran out of the room. Amber stood up facing Cheri who was still chuckling. Her brother had unknowingly fucked her and it was Cheri who purposely lead his cock to her pussy. Amber was pissed. She grabbed Cheri and pulled her into the kitchen.

"What's your problem girl" Cheri said to Amber

"My problem? You just made my brother fuck me you asshole"

"Hey chill out, you were the one that was uptight about it, I was just trying to help. What were you going hide from him all football season? Besides a cock is a cock, what's the diff?"

"Ewwww…that's not just a cock, it's my own brother…it's gross"

"Whatever. Just trying to help you over come your problem. Sorry."

Cheri acting so non-chalant was really getting her pissed off. Amber stood in the kitchen alone. Sure the fucking felt good, but it's gross to fuck a relative. She then had an Idea.

The party continued. Paul had run off to one of the smaller bedrooms and locked the door. It was all too much for him. This wasn't just a piece of ass, it was his big sister, and the girl he loved and looked up to. He blamed himself for being a slut, fucking anything in sight. He was thinking that he might have ruined her life. God knows what she might do. He was tormented in his thinking. When a knock on the door snapped him from his thoughts. "Paul open up, it's me Amber."

Paul was wondering what he was going to say to her as he opened the door and let her in. She closed and locked the door behind her. "We need to talk," she said. He sat at the edge of the bed partially pulling the bedspread over his lap. Amber was wearing the Jersey still. As she sat next to him she could tell that Paul was obviously disturbed by the incident, and the look of torment on his face made her feel less angry about it.

"Look Paul, it's not your fault and it's not mine, it just happened. Look, it was a mistake don't worry about it"

"Don't worry about it? I just fucked my big sister in the cunt and ass. I fucked you in the ass!"

"Paul, it's okay…do you understand, it's just…its just…sex. That's all just sex"

"Amber what are you talking about, just sex. I'm your brother"

"Paul, honey, it's okay really. A cock is just a cock." She then pulled away the bedspread and revealed his cock. "I've seen lots of these okay." She then put her arm around his shoulders. "Actually you have a very nice cock." They both snickered. Amber was relieved she didn't want to traumatize him. Paul gently put his hand on her knee. She looked down and saw his cock start to stir. Paul moved his hand up to her thigh. They turned and faced each other inches from each other. "Paul…?" She saw desire in his eyes. His hand on her thigh drifted upward to her pussy as his left arm stroked her back.

"Paul?" He slowly leaned her back on the bed. "Amber…you are so pretty" He then kissed her on the lips as he lay on top of her, his fingers brushing along her pussy.

"Paul please don't." Amber realized that her brother wanted to have sex with.

"Amber you said it was okay…it's just a cock, just sex…and I love you" He kissed her again. Her mind was racing, what was going on? She just wanted to comfort him, now he thinks he has permission to fuck her. "Paul…look…don't..I love you too but." He put her lips to hers forcing his tongue into her wanton mouth. He had pulled her into the center of the bed and in one swift movement pulled off the jersey she was wearing. He sucked on her tits as he fingered her pussy. She knew this was wrong. It had all backfired; she wanted to console him now he is seducing her. It was wrong, but it felt good. He lifted him self off her and stared at her eyes; she looked down between her legs and saw his hard cock perched at the tip of her shaven pussy. "Amber?"

She looked back at him and smiled. "yes Paul, fuck me, fuck your big sister" The tip of his cock made contact with her pussy and she gasped in anticipation. He moved his cock into her pussy and she lifted her legs over his back. During the fucking they both stared into each other's eyes.

"Oh sis, your so hot, oh sis…oh yeah"

Her brother was riding her easy now. With each thrust of his cock she groaned.

"Fuck be brother dear…fuck me hard…oh yeah am Cumming"

"Me too….sis…ugghh"

Sister and brother laid curled up next to each other, smiling and kissing. "That was the best…better than….oh jeez…I almost forgot!"

"Huh? What Amber? Forgot what?"

"Come with me….you will enjoy this"

Amber and her brother went into the main room as she whispered instructions to her brother. Amber went to the front door and came back into the room with someone. Watching her brother talking to Cheri. Amber took the man from the front door and laid him on the floor naked. She then sat on his face as he ate her pussy; she bent down and started sucking his cock. She then sat back up and motioned to Cheri. "Come here girl friend, I ain't mad anymore" Cheri bent down next to Amber and kissed her saying "Am glad…I knew you would understand."

"I sure do, now help me with this cock." Cheri smiled and straddled the cock fucking it up and down. Maxine, her brother and several others walked around them. Cheri was bouncing on the cock "yeah fuck, fuck, oh yeah" Amber was now smiling as she stood up from the man's face. Cheri looked at the man she was fucking "DADDY?" Elliot looked up at his naked daughter bouncing on his cock. "Oh no…Cheri!" Amber bent over to Cheri's ear and whispered "don't worry, a cock is just a cock." Everyone laughed. Everyone except Cheri who at that moment was feeling the cum of her father drenching her pussy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Home Of The Fighting Cocks

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds