• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sexy Landlady

Sexy Landlady

A few weeks later, Sarah had invited a couple of her friends over after drinks. He was staying in that night when the doorbell went. Answering it, he found a slightly drunken female there.

"Does Sarah live here?" she slurred to him.

"Yes, but she's not back yet" he responded.

"Hi, I'm Annabel. Sarah's must still be in the other taxi. Well? Can we come in or just stand here? Oh, this is Jemima by the way" she said, indicating a blonde girl coming up the path.

He opened the door and let them in, fixing a pot of tea straight away. Sarah's flat was extremely big and the lounge could comfortably seat up to eight people. He brought Annabel some tea first, the brunette taking it with a smile, then he handed one to Jemima.

"He doesn't look like much of a pussylicker" Jemima said to Annabel, and hearing some of the words, he froze a little then decided it would be best to pretend he didn't hear anything.

Sitting down, he made idle chat when the phone went.

"Hi, it's Sarah. They've arrived already, damn! I'm stuck in a taxi with Julia. I think we'll be about half an hour, can you get them a drink? You have, good. Well, don't embarrass me, I'll be back asap, just keep them amused until then. Bye" and the phone clicked off.

"Um, that was Sarah. She'll be around half an hour longer, stuck in traffic I'm afraid" he said apologetically.

"Oh right. Well I guess we'll need plenty tea. You can be our tea boy, okay?" said Annabel, laughing.

"Ask him" said Jemima nudging her.

"Ask me what" he said innocently.

"Well, just what we've heard. Now don't you dare tell Sarah I asked you this but are you the pussylicker?" she said, the alcohol making her bold.

"I, well, what do you mean, I.." he stammered.

"You are, aren't you? Don't worry, Sarah keeps you anonymous, we just understood that you love pussylicking and since you're playing host, I think you should prove it" said Annabel, now going all out bold.

He looked from one girl to the other as they rose and took a hand each, leading him back to the sofa. As they sat, they pulled his hands so that he flopped to his knees.

"Show me and hurry up, Sarah will be back soon. I could easily make up a story that would have her throwing you out sharpish" she hissed.

That was enough to have him worried that somehow his landlady would be peeved at him. He let Annabel slip her legs over his shoulders and she sighed a little as he parted her knickers and attacked her pussy with gusto.

"Oh, fuck he's not bad Jemima. Thats it pussylicker, all the way inside" she encouraged him as he fucked her with his tongue.

15 minutes into it and Annabel could hold back no longer.

"Fuck, oh golly, I'm cumming, don't you dare stop!" she squealed, her legs squeezing against his head as she came.

As soon as he was released, he saw Jemima had her skirt rolled up and was beckoning him. In a minute she was sighing too as he strived to bring her to a climax.

"Hurry up pussylicker, if Sarah comes in and catches you, I'll say you threatened us" said Annabel, no gratitude evident at his efforts to bring her off a moment before.

Almost 15 minutes later Jemima could hold back no longer and gripped his head between her thighs tighter than Annabel had. Her climax lasted longer and when he finally emerged, his face was hot and stressed.

"Make us another cup" said Annabel, holding her cup out to him.

He took both cups and went to the kitchen again while the girls lounged contentedly next door. Rinsing his face, he sorted his hair and dried on a dishcloth, hoping he didn't look too dishevelled. He was just in time as well. The door went and Sarah entered with her friend Julia. Julia was a brown haired beauty, almost as attractive as Sarah, a natural blond. In most men's eyes, four attractive young women, all early 30's, skirts on, clearly all tennis players with the legs they had, but he had simply been used by 2 of them.

"Make that 4 cups!" Annabel called through and Sarah popped her head in.

"Well, I could do with one. Hey, why are you looking so out of breath - you'd better not have been trying it on with my friends" she warned him.

"Sarah, I can assure you, I didn't come on to your friends. Let me get these teas sorted out and I'll bring them through" he said.

"Okay, well, hurry up then. And I might need some help getting to sleep later" she warned him, a likely indication that she intended to fuck his face until she was ready to sleep.

It would probably not involve much relief for him, something that Sarah kept assuring him was close, that he was eding closer to 2nd base. He entered the lounge carrying a tray of mugs. Julia was sitting beside Annabel and smirking at him. She must have sat down while Sarah was talking to him in the kitchen.

He brought them a mug each and sat down, nursing his own, trying to smile and look polite. To their credit, Annabel and Jemima didn't bring up too many innuendos. Sarah sent him to the kitchen to make some snacks for everyone and he hurried to obey.

"So Sarah darling, just tell me straight. Is he the 'head boy' or isn't he?" said Julia.

Annabel had said something to Julia and she was clearly feeling 'deprived' now.

"Oh, well, heck, yeah he is" said Sarah and there were laughs all round.

"So what about his cock?" chipped in Jemima.

"Big, but he doesn't get to use it often. It started off just a lodger thing but he's so damn gifted with his mouth I had to make sure I moulded him to do it to me whenever I wanted. I'm just teasing myself but when we do, you know, do it, he's most eager. Hey, is it just my imagination or have you 2 girls been up to something before Julia and I got back?" Sarah asked.

"Um, sorry darling. I was desperate to find out if he was the pussylicker. Don't be too hard on him" said Annabel.

"Of course I'll be hard on him. How d'you think you keep a man in line? I've simply found being a little harsh goes a long way to one's own satisfaction" she gloated.

"Sarah, be a dear, I mean, its unfair, I'm the only one who's not had one. What I mean is, it's okay for you, he's yours anyway. But well, they've had one....." trailed off Julia.

"On one condition. Only his tongue. Nothing else, just that and then it's sleepy time" she said.

He brought the snacks through and Sarah rose and indicated he follow her. Coming to his room, she went in and turned to him.

"Okay, I hear you propositioned Annabel and Jemima. I'll deal with you on that matter later. But now, I've got a very dejected feeling Julia through there so I've not much choice but to try and resolve the situation. Now, when she comes through, you'll let her have the use of your tongue but nothing else. Your jeans stay on and then Julia comes back, got it?" she said sternly.

"Um, yes, Sarah, but honest, it wasn't like that, don't throw me out" he said.

Sarah tried not to smirk. The gorgeous hunk actually thought she might throw him out. She definitely had to take full advantage of this. A minute later, Julia entered.

"Would you like a seat on the bed?" he said.

"Sure" she replied, skipping over to it and sitting down.

He wasted no time in kneeling and easing his head between her thighs. At the first contact, she sighed, then lounged back to let him pleasure her properly. She had a sweet, nutty flavour, slightly similar to Sarah but he still thought his landlady tasted quite unique - her taste was very familiar to him now.

"Oh fuck, that's it, right on my clit now, keep licking, aah yes!" she exclaimed and for the 3rd time that night, his head was flexed between an aroused woman's thighs.

Afterwards, she got up, smoothed her skirt and went back to the lounge. He followed a minute later but was accosted by Sarah.

"Get back in position, you're not done. I'm this close to throwing you out for what you did tonight but instead I'm trying to keep a room of horny girls under control and the least you can do is help. Now shut up, get back on the floor beside the bed and don't move from that spot until I come back in this room and say you can" and with that, she exited again.

A minute later, Annabel entered and sat on the bed, pulling his head to her crotch again. After she was done, Jemima entered, followed by Julia again. He was exhausted and his jaw was aching when Sarah entered.

"Okay, they're tired enough to sleep now. I've made a bed up in the spare room. You can follow me" she indicated and he went next door to Sarah's bedroom.

Once in, she wasted little time in discarding her skirt and knickers, mounting his face while she was still removing her top.

"Now then, let's get one thing straight. You signed a contract with me as your landlady. That means you respect this property and all within it - got it? That means no propositioning my friends" she declared haughtily above him.

Sarah insisted he sleep under the hot covers so she could 'relieve herself' if she awakened during the night. The next day, he discovered her friends had left in a taxi while he was out at the shops and when he got back, Sarah was waiting for him.

"Sign this" she said, thrusting a paper at him.

"What is it?" he declared, quite innocently.

"A new contract, that's all" she said nonchalantly, handing him a pen.

He shrugged and signed it then handed it back to her. Then she smiled and walked to her bedroom, beckoning him to follow. Once on the bed, she tied his hands to the headboard and mounted his face.

to be continued.....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sexy Landlady

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 351 milliseconds