• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Sandra Ch. 01

Sandra Ch. 01

Roger Talon loved Julia Dahlbeck. He loved everything about her. Her smile, her laugh, her body. Everything.

The first time he saw her was in high school, three years ago. She was walking between classes with her friends and their eyes met. That was all. It seemed so trivial, as if there was nothing that could have sparked between them.

But then, the next day, she smiled at him as she walked by.

By day three of noticing each other's existence, Julia had ditched her friends and started walking with Roger. They talked all the way to her class and she touched his arm as she went into the room.

Every day after, she walked with Roger, rather than her friends. And every day, they held hands and kissed just before she went into the classroom and he continued on towards his class.

Three years later, Julia was attending the local community college. Her choice. Her parents were less than enthused. They'd intended for her to go to some East Coast school like Harvard or Princeton. They'd wanted to break Julia and Roger up. Of that, Julia was sure. Even though they'd never met Roger.

Julia didn't want them to meet him. When you come from a certain class of people, you're not to mix company with another class.

Roger wasn't dirt poor but he and his family weren't anywhere near as affluent as Julia's parents were. Roger hadn't gone to college, instead working as a mechanic at a local auto garage. Julia wasn't ashamed of him or his standing. She just didn't want him coming into contact with her parents.

The relationship had been tricky at first, for reasons surrounding her parents as well as the question of sex and when they'd be ready.

For Julia, the time was after marriage. She thought that if Roger thought she was "the one" (something he'd told her over and over again), he could wait until their honeymoon.

Roger, meanwhile, while thinking Julia was, indeed, "the one", wanted to sleep with her but didn't dare make a move or pressure her for fear of losing her.

He'd had plenty of experience and wished that the same was true of Julia. He had to admit, though, that having a virgin for a girlfriend was unique. It didn't stop his mouth from watering and his mind from wandering at the prospect of easier girls and now women.

Roger was at work, tuning up a Pontiac, when a silver Jaguar rolled into the garage and onto a lift.

He saw her fishnet stockings first, as she stepped out of her car. Her long legs climbed, disappearing under a tight leather skirt. Roger estimated her at about forty-five but her face was flawless. Not a wrinkle on it. A bright red lipstick highlighted her full lips. The skirt was complemented by a tight white blouse, her breasts proportiate to her body shape and not sagging at all. Her blonde hair was cropped short which only added to her beauty. Before he could stop his thoughts, Roger wondered what she looked like without the clothes.

He rapidly finished his work on the Pontiac, hoping to beat Ben, his fellow mechanic, to be able to work on her car.

Too late. Ben was already starting on the Jag while Roger was writing up the receipt for the Pontiac's owner.

"Christ on a stick!" Ben said, when Roger approached after the Pontiac pulled out. "I'd love to throw one into her!"

Roger felt a twinge of jealousy, even as he smiled and nodded in agreement. Ben continued to work on the car. Roger went into the garage's office, where the woman now sat, applying lipstick while looking in a compact mirror. Her legs were crossed and Roger felt a shiver go through him. He sat down behind the boss's desk. He was out today and it fell to both Ben and Roger to have to do the paperwork as well as the grunt work.

Half an hour later, Ben entered the office and Roger asked him for the damage.

Ben was none to happy to have to give him the total but did so anyway and then, throwing his hands in the air, walked back into the garage.

Roger filled out some paperwork, gave the total to the woman and waited as she reached into her purse and pulled out both the credit card and her ID card and handed them to him.

As he looked at her ID, he nearly choked. The name on the card was Sandra Dahlbeck! She was Julia's mother!

He tried to hide his surprise but knew that she had saw his reaction. He filled out the receipt and copied the card and then handed both back to the woman.

"Is something the matter?" she inquired, a knowing smile on her face. She had come her to see just who this Roger was that Julia kept talking about. It had been going for three years now and she had yet to meet him.

He looked like the everyday run-of-the-mill young man. She could throw a rock from any street corner and hit ten Rogers. Even the grease on his hands and face didn't differeniate him from them.

"Uh, no," Roger said and stood, started back for the garage. She stopped him by putting her hand on his arm. She felt muscle there, felt it jump at her touch, even through the coveralls.

"Just a second, Roger," she said, her voice syrupy smooth. "I'm glad to finally meet you. Julia talks about you all the time, says that you're 'the one'. I had to see what she was gushing over for myself. You can't blame me, can you? Everything she says is true."

Roger wondered what Julia had told her mother about him and why she had told him a completely different story, about how Sandra and her husband had considered sending her away to break them up. Her mother seemed nice enough. She smelled very nice.

All he could say was, "Thank you."

"You do know where live, don't you, Roger?" Sandra asked him.

"Um, yeah, I do," he said, not sure where she was going with this.

"Why don't you plan on having dinner with us this Saturday?" she asked. "I'll run it by Julia and my husband, Peter, and I'm pretty sure I'll be able to convince them. What do you say?"

What could he say?

********

Julia was waiting for her by the electronic billboard that kept circulating ads about the community college and events that were taking place, months from now. She noticed the Jag before it was upon her and wondered if her mother would let her drive.

She opened the passenger door as the car came to a stop and put her books on the seat.

"Can I get behind the wheel?" Julia asked Sandra.

Much to her surprise, Sandra let her slide in the driver's seat. She told her to take the long way home.

Halfway there, Sandra sprung the news on Julia.

"He's a very nice boy. So we're going to have dinner at the house on Saturday. You don't mind, do you?"

Julia shook her head and exhaled a deep breath. She wasn't supposed to mind that her mother had finally met her boyfriend, that she'd probably flirted with him. Look how she was dressed!

Julia had long known of her mother's penchant for...attracting the...affections of other men. She could even recall a few of their names. Her father didn't seem to care so Sandra continued playing the role of slut.

It was yet another reason that Julia didn't want her boyfriend anywhere near her mother. And now her mother had gotten near her boyfriend.

Julia put the hammer down and hit the corner going fifty-five miles an hour. She barely kept the car in her lane. She glanced over at her mother when they finally got on a straight-away. Sandra was amused, a devilish smile on his lips. Julia wanted to reach out and smack her but kept both hands on the wheel. It was everything she could do to keep in control of the car.

Finally, at long last, they arrived at the house, pulled into the driveway of the stately red brick house. Julia couldn't get out of the car fast enough. She didn't even take her books with her as she fled to find her father.

"Hello?" she called, inside the front door, standing in the spacious foyer. The living room was just off to the right and she glanced briefly in that direction but found no one.

"Hello?" she called again, moving off in the direction of her father's office.

Sandra followed half a dozen steps behind, coming in the door and shutting it, tossing the keys on a table in the foyer. She yelled out to Julia. "He's not here. He left for Miami shortly after you went to school. He'll be back Sunday."

Her daughter came out of the office and swiftly closed the distance. She was in Sandra's face instantaneously, snarling. "So," she huffed, "in other words, you've decided that Daddy doesn't get to meet Roger and you get to play Torquemada yourself. Or perhaps you want to play the whore of Babylon?"

Sandra's hand connected with Julia's cheek and her daughter bit her tongue, opened a cut. Her mouth was bleeding as she retreated to her room upstairs, announcing her arrival with a slammed door.

Sandra moved to the living room, poured herself a Scotch and sat on one of the couches. She didn't regret anything she had done today, especially not in the last few moments. It had to be done. All of it had to be done.

**********

Saturday night. Sandra had told Julia to tell Roger to arrive at 7 PM. Julia toyed with the thought of not telling Roger anything and letting the meal just be herself and Sandra. But then she thought about the flare-up afterwards, something she was ready for. Her mother was not going to slap her around this time.

And she took this as an opportunity to rub her relationship with Roger in her mother's face, something she wanted to get out of control.

Roger arrived in jeans and a t-shirt and apologized to Julia for his clothes. He told her he had come straight from work and this was all he had on hand. Julia told him not to worry and took his hand, lead him into the living room. When he declined her offer of a drink, she sat down on the couch and pulled him down next to her.

"Let me massage your shoulders," she told him and he turned his back on her. She put her hands on his tight shoulders and rubbed at the kinks there. He groaned and told her where to rub and she obliged.

After a couple of minutes, he turned back to her and kissed her and she leaned backward, pulled him on top of her. Julia grabbed his hands and put them on her breasts. She could feel his nervousness. This had to be a huge surprise. She could feel his erection through the jean material. It bumped against her crotch and she felt herself get wet. Now, if only her mother would walk in on them.

"Whoa!" Roger said when they finally broke off the kiss. "What's gotten into you?"

"Hopefully you," Julia said, her voice sexy and very come hither.

"What about waiting? What happened to that?"

Julia shook her head. "I want you tonight. Please, Roger."

He put his mouth against hers again and they touched tongues, dipped into each other's mouths. Julia pulled at his t-shirt and, again, he stopped kissing her, let her undress him.

Roger thought that this would never happen. He didn't expect to be doing this in Julia's living room with her mother upstairs. Fortunately, they only had to worry about Sandra and not both of her parents. When Julia told Roger that her father was in Miami, he didn't know if he should be relieved or not. Right now, though, he was relieved.

Julia pulled his jeans and underwear down and his erection sprang forward, nearly connected with her mouth. She grabbed hold of it and licked at the head, tasted some of the pre-cum that come out of his cock. Then she took him into her mouth and sucked him off.

As she sucked on him, Julia looked up at the room upstairs. Her mother was taking forever. She wanted this to be perfect but, at this rate, Roger would have come by the time her mother arrived on the scene.

Roger took Julia's head and pushed it forward gently, trying to get as much of himself inside of her mouth, maybe even down her throat. He felt her fondle his balls and he knew that he could come at any moment.

"Oh, Christ! Why did we wait so long?" Roger called out.

From the doorway of the kitchen, Sandra watched as her daughter sucked on Roger's lengthy cock, taking it deeply down her throat. She laughed when Julia had to stop a couple of times, gagging on his rod. Roger was sweet, stopping and asking her if she was okay but then they started back up again.

"That would never happen if I were sucking him off," Sandra said under her breath. Still, she slipped her own hand beneath the waistband of her pants. She was wearing no panties and had easy access to lubricate her fingers with her juices and rub her clitoris.

Julia broke off the blow job and stripped out of her clothes, let Roger licked her nipples, touch her neatly trimmed pussy. She went under the couch and found the bottle of lubricant and poured some on her tits. Then she got on her knees on the couch and let Roger titty-fuck her, sucking the head of his cock each time it made it to her mouth. Again, her eyes strayed to the stairs.

Sandra kept fingering herself, feeling her orgasm started to come. She leaned against the doorframe and rode it out, shaking and shivering. She bit her lip to stop herself from crying out loud.

After Roger told her he couldn't take much more, Julia turned on the couch and lifted her ass in the air so he could see her wet pussy. He hadn't brought any condoms with him and told her as much. She said it didn't matter, she wanted him inside of her.

His cock was still lubed up from the titty-fuck and he positioned himself just at the edges of her cunt.

Something stopped him. He could see Sandra fingering herself just beyond the doorway.

Jesus Christ! What was with this family?

"Maybe we shouldn't do this tonight," he told Julia. And suddenly, like that, all of the passion went out of the room. Roger's cock went soft and Julia felt the nervous/electric feeling leave her body.

She couldn't understand why he had stopped other than it having to do with her being a virgin or maybe because he didn't want to get caught by her mother. She was upset that he had stopped and she tried to get him to continue, taking his member in her hand but he just shook his head and put his clothes back on. A moment later, Julia followed suit.

Sandra came down the stairs, having used the back stairs to reach the second level and she went into the kitchen. She called from the dining room that dinner was ready. Julia and Roger came along without a word to each other. They were not holding hand.

***********

Sandra sat opposite Roger and Julia. They seemed like they had had a fight and, even though Sandra was aware of what had happened, that Roger had glimpsed her rubbing herself off, she tried her best to play like nothing had ever happened.

"So, Roger, what do you like to do in your spare time?" she quizzed him. It was a lame question and she'd tried hard not to burst out laughing at her own query.

"Uh, um, well." Roger was tongue-tied. "Baseball."

"Really?"

"And I like mystery novels. I like science fiction, too."

"Sounds like a keeper," Sandra told Julia. "You better make sure you don't let this one go." She was being completely facetious and was sure that Julia understood that to be the case.

The only thing that interested Sandra where it concerned Roger was his eight inch prick. She got wet thinking about it plunging in and out of her. Unlike her daughter, Sandra would be able to handle a dick like Roger's; Sandra was, literally, a fucking expert.

There was silence for most of the meal and, finally, it came to an end. At least dinner had. Dessert was next. Roger helpfully offered to clear the table and Sandra went to the kitchen to grab the pie. While in the room with Roger, though, that wasn't all she grabbed, pulling him into the pantry by the arm.

"I know you saw me and you know I saw you," she told him, her hands holding his arms against his body. "You're quite large and very skilled, I noticed. But I would have had you blowing your load in seconds instead of sending you home with blue balls. The offer is on the table anytime, Roger."

She left him standing there, alone in the pantry, and grabbed the pie, headed into the dining room.

*************

Peter returned from his trip late on Sunday night. Sandra was still awake, thinking of Roger and his rock hard cock. She informed her husband about Roger, leaving out the good parts, except to say that he was a nice man.

Peter went into the bathroom and took a quick shower and then undressed his wife. While Peter fucked her, Sandra daydreamed that it was Roger. But the sex was mediocre at best, even while imagining that it was her daughter's boyfriend. Peter didn't even make her come. It had been forever since he'd been able to do her like that. After he was done shooting his puny load, he rolled over and fell fast asleep.

The only reason to keep him around was his bottom line. Not that she couldn't make it on her own. The way she figured it, though, why bother? Let him do whatever passed for fucking and then watch him drift off. Pretend like you were happy and then take his money.

And, meanwhile, treat yourself to some great sex toys, men that were just as powerful as her husband, even young men like Roger, who might not have anything except what they had physically.

Roger wouldn't be the first, just the latest.

He had great potential for what she had planned. The first stage was getting him in her web. After that, she was certain he'd do what she wanted.

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Sandra Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds