• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jerri Ch. 01

Jerri Ch. 01

Jerri Rollins was pleased. Summer had officially begun and things seemed right with the universe. Her son had graduated magna from Stanford Law the week before; her husband had just been promoted to C.E.O. of Broxton Electronics and she had finally lost those last ten pounds in her quest to get back to her pre-marriage weight. She laughed when she realized she had placed her rather modest achievement in the same category as that of her "guys," as she referred to them. Vanity, thy name is woman, she thought. And their first party of the summer looked to be even more successful than she had expected. Every guest invited was in attendance along with several people she had never met. And, it appeared that everyone had a reason to celebrate. Jerri knew the keys to a successful party. She made sure there were plenty of food, good music and a never-ending supply of potent potables for her guests to enjoy. As night began to fall, she made certain the caterers had every platter of food refilled, plentiful supplies of drinks were within easy reach and the perfect music was playing in the background. It was finally her turn to relax and enjoy.

As if reading her mind, her husband Matt was instantly at her side, his right hand offering her a giant Margarita. "The perfect hostess deserves the perfect drink." He leaned and kissed her lovingly on the cheek. "You have done a wonderful job, Baby."

"Well thank you kind sir." She noticed his hands were empty and asked why he didn't have a drink to toast with her.

"I'm just pacing myself, love. I have plans for later this evening." He flashed a devilish grin and let his hand casually drop to her perfect teardrop ass and give it a gentle squeeze.

"So you think you are going to get lucky, eh...anyone in particular?" She quickly glanced around for prying eyes then dropped her hand to the front of his pants, gripping his cock through the thin summer weight material. "If you don't, I just happen to know of a certain woman who might love to ride the beauty all night long. I hear she's a whore in bed." She grinned wickedly and quickly released his cock.

"She sounds like my kind of woman...I just hope she has something left for me after the party because I'll have plenty for her." It had been several days since they had had sex and she felt her pussy begin to moisten at the thought of her husband's gorgeous cock pounding her hungry cunt. "As for you," he added laughing, "You had better go and mingle with your fans. Pete has been waiting to dance with you all night." He laughed and kissed her on the cheek. "Just be careful, he is on his third drink and you know how he gets," he teased. She laughed, remembering their last party and Pete's wandering hands.

"Thanks for the warning, love. Maybe I should go and put on a suit of armor." They both laughed until Mat gave her a gentle shove towards the pool.

"Now get." Jerri was still laughing as she approached a small group of her friends chatting near the pool. The Richardson's and the Carlson's generally stayed together at parties. Jerri dismissed the rumors that the two couples had more than a close friendship, but she knew first hand that Todd Carlson was definitely a ladies man. And it was Todd, not Pete Mathews that her husband should worry about. She had come awfully close to stepping over the line with Todd. While she had never actually been unfaithful to her husband, she had come awfully close. It was slightly more than a year ago, when after too many drinks to remember, she wound up in the Carlson's kitchen pantry with Todd's hand inside her panties and her hand firmly wrapped around his massive cock.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on your point of view, as she guided his cock towards her smoothly shaved pussy, he stepped on the tail of Whiskers, their family cat. The episode ended with a scene that resembled something from a Jerry Lewis movie. There was overturned shelving, broken bottles of champagne spewing all over the place and a bag of flour that exploded as it hit the floor. They sobered instantly, rearranged their clothing and flicked the light back on before the crowd rushed in to see what had happened. The once black cat even scared a few of the other guests as she tore out of the room covered in flour. The two ghost-like creatures were laughing like fools when their friends finally arrived at the scene.

Since that time, they had kept a friendly and discrete distance. It was their little secret they kept. She was almost grateful the encounter had turned out the way it had. Jerri loved her husband and truly wanted to remain faithful. But for some reason, that little seed of desire remained firmly planted in Jerri's mind, nurtured by the fact that Todd often made it perfectly clear they had unfinished business. Jerri stepped between Beth and Carl Richardson, and slipped her arm around Beth's handsome husband.

"I hope you all are enjoying yourselves." She was instantly greeted with a chorus of warm greetings, the perfunctory hugs, kisses and kudos for the lovely party. She loved every single word of praise and gave them a graceful curtsey in acceptance. She briefly glanced up at Todd, noticing his gaze immediately move upward from her cleavage to her face. The hungry look in his eyes instantly jogged loose some carefully suppressed memories and let them bubble to the top of her consciousness. She could almost feel his phantom cock throbbing in her hand again, the smooth jacket of pliable skin sliding over the rigid core, as her soft hand stroked the length of his magnificent manhood. She stood up straight and covered the flush she felt spreading over her face by taking a generous sip of her Margarita.

The ensuing small talk gave Jerri a chance to catch up on the gossip from the neighborhood and their plans for the summer. The foursome was heading to the Caymans for two weeks. Jessica, Todd's wife, teased both men, remarking that the only reason they agreed was to get them naked on a nude beach they had discovered on previous trip.

"Why don't you come with us, Jerri? I bet Todd would spring for a ticket just to see you naked." The remark surprised her, but she took it in stride and managed to laugh with the others. Jerri wondered if Jessica suspected anything about Todd. But, as if reading her mind, Jessica winked at her and smiled warmly as she slipped her arm around Jerri's waist. She leaned closer and softly whispered into her ear. "Come on hon, we all know you drive him crazy..." she whispered. "But don't worry, you drive me crazy too," she added with a giggle. She pulled away, but managed to gently bite her earlobe in the process, causing a shiver of excitement to run down Jerri's spine.

"No, no, no, no, no. She can't come with us," Beth chirped laughingly. "We have enough trouble competing with all those hard bodies as it is...we don't need to import MORE competition." She paused for a moment and glanced around to ascertaining their level of privacy. "Although...Jessica and I could buy Matt a ticket and make us all happy." She grinned wickedly at Jerri and then gave Jessica a conspiratorial wink.

"You guys are so bad," Jerri groaned. All four of them answered in unison, with an "uh huh" so perfectly timed it appeared to be choreographed. They immediately burst into laughter mixed with a few not too subtle remarks that hinted the rumors were correct. Strangely, their left-handed invitation to join them in their escapades excited Jerri, as did Jessica's little confession. Her curiosity was peaked. Hell, she was actually flattered in a way. She fanned herself, feigning an overheated libido and gulped down the rest of her drink. "You guys should be more careful what you wish for," she remarked with a wink. "I just might take you up on your offer." With that remark, she decided it was time to go mingle with her other guests and headed off to find a refill for her drink.

She slithered through the group around the bar and discovered a rather cute bartender distributing a pitcher of Margaritas. "Save some for the hostess," she chimed over the chatter as she eased up to the rail. The bartender, recognizing his priorities, immediately filled her glass. She watched his eyes sweep over her slowly and a broad smile spread over his face. A quick glance downward revealed she was putting on quite a display for the handsome young man. The front of her dress had gaped open and her ripe breasts lay nestled in the sheer half cups of her lacy bra. She knew he could plainly see her nipples through the gauzy material and that thought alone made them begin to harden. She brazenly looked into his eyes and smiled, letting him enjoy the view for a moment longer then discreetly leaned back away from the bar, letting the material of her dress drop back into place. She suddenly felt a muscular arm slide around her waist and tug her gently back against an equally muscular and hard body.

"Hi, you must be Toby's younger sister." Jerri immediately recognized the voice of Mike Carlson, Todd's son and Toby's best friend. Jerri leaned back against his chest and looked back at him, laughing at the handsome best friend of her son.

"Flattery will get you everything, young man." He grinned and kissed her gently on the forehead. She liked Mike very much. She had watched him grow up from a shy and awkward little boy into what could only be described as a lady-killer. He had the charm and poise of a man far older and looks that even made her pussy tingle at times, especially when she had the chance to study his body at their pool. Even through his fashionably baggy trunks, she could tell he was well endowed. She had even fantasized about him pumping his thick cock in and out of her while she was sucking her husband's cock. She knew that was just the wishful thinking of an older woman, but she thoroughly enjoyed the flirting that had become common between the two of them. "But, why would you want with this old lady...when you have your pick of all the young beauties in town?' He laughed and whispered in her ear.

"This spoken by the sexiest woman on the planet," he teased. "But I have a feeling you already know what I would do." She blushed at his remark and began to feel the warmth building between her legs again. This was different and quite bold she thought. Was it the liquor talking or was there an underlying seriousness in the sultry tone of his voice? Jerri was curious, a little nervous and flattered at the same time. She knew she should politely slip away, but she was curious as to how far he would go. Her husband wanted her; Todd wanted her; Pete always wanted her... even Jessica for God's sake. And now, Todd's son was sniffing around. What was going on? Was she wearing a sign on her back that said, "Come fuck me?"

She felt his hand flatten against her stomach and gently press against her, his fingers lightly tapping against her, dangerously close to her thinly covered pussy. What the hell was HE thinking? More importantly, what the hell was she thinking? She felt his hand slide down enough to make her swallow her breath and quickly take a large gulp of her drink. And as she was deciding to move away, the "Imp of the Perverse" took over her mind and she turned her head and looked at him coyly. "Mois? Oh no. I have no idea what you would do young man." She giggled softly and continued. "Are you going to tell me?" She knew she was taunting him now and had just tossed her hat into the ring. She wondered how long it would take before he backed away. She smiled in anticipation of an easy victory. Mike laughed softly, realizing he was being put on the spot. But he seemed to take it well. He paused as if carefully selecting his words. Finally he leaned down to her ear.

"I would carry you off to the woods and have my way with you." She could feel his hot breath against her ear as he spoke and that tingling between her thighs began again.

"Have your way?" she taunted. She was enjoying herself. It was exciting to tease him, push him to his limits. Honestly, how far would he go? After all, she was the mother of his best friend, and he was playing it quite safely. She wondered if he had ever sparred with an older woman this way. She had him in a corner and decided to push his buttons. She arched her hips slightly; subtly pressing against his hand and stretching her body up to whisper in his ear. "I need more details, Mike. What does have your way really mean?" She waited, grinning impishly. Her eyes watched his face carefully as she waited for him to figure out a way to get him out of this rather awkward situation. But, suddenly the tables were turned. Rather than back down, he became the aggressor. His well-hidden hand moved down over her mound and cupped her pussy firmly through her dress, his middle finger pushing her panties up into the slit. His expression was calm and confident as he whispered back.

"It means I would rip your clothes off, push my face between your thighs and eat your pussy till you begged me to stop. Then, I would turn you over onto your hands and knees and fuck your brains out. And when you thought I was through with you, I would fuck that perfect ass of yours until passed out...is that clear enough?"

Jerri stood there...in shock. The stunned expression on her face said everything she couldn't. Mike simply turned and slipped away, leaving her confused and dazed. Her only reaction was to lift her drink and swallow it down completely. It wasn't until she set her glass on the bar and started to move away did she realize that her son was standing next to her. Oh my God, she thought. She could only hope he hadn't heard a thing. She forced a smile to her lips and reached out to take his hand. His expression confirmed her worst fear. He shook his head sadly and walked away.

The disgusted look on his face instantly brought tears to her eyes and she quickly rushed towards the house. The tears were streaming down her face by the time she stood in front of the mirror in their private bathroom. Her makeup was a mess but that seemed a trivial item of concern at the moment. She could only imagine what her son now thought of his mother. As soon as she got herself together, she would try to explain what had happened. She could only hope that he would understand. It was a game for fuck's sake. Wasn't it? She couldn't believe how she had let things get so far out of hand. My God, she had almost offered herself up to Mike right at the bar. What the fuck was she thinking?

She took a washcloth from the linen closet and wet it with warm water. Her hands were trembling as she twisted it, squeezing out the excess water. The feel of the warm, moist cloth against her face was soothing and she began to calm down. Of course Toby would believe her. He knew better than anyone how scurrilous his best friend was. And he loved his mother dearly. Suddenly, the lights went out and before she could turn around, a large hand slipped over her mouth as her body was roughly shoved against the counter. She felt his hand slide down her thigh. "Please, Baby," whimpered. "Please don't do this...Not now...please don't." Of all the times he could have chosen, Matt picked this moment to play rough. Fuck...Her dress was pulled up to her waist and before she could react, her panties were torn from her body. "Matt, stop this instant," she begged. They had played this game before, but this wasn't the time. She heard the sound of a zipper being opened. "Please, Baby...come on, this isn't funny tonight," she pleaded.

But the moment she felt the swollen head of his cock press against her puffy lips, she froze in sheer panic. Years of sucking and fucking had permanently etched every detail of her husbands cock in her mind. "Oh my God," she whimpered as she tried to move away the second she realized it wasn't Matt. "Please," she begged. "Please don't do this to me," she pleaded. The huge knob parted her labia and with one slow and deliberate thrust, her cunt was stretched around the largest cock she had ever known. "Nooooooooooo," she screamed into his hand. "Oh my God. Nooooooooooooo." She tried vainly to push her attacker away, but he was far too strong to stave away. And her frantic movements only succeeded in driving his enormous cock deeper into her body.

Jerri felt as if her pussy had been ripped in half. The huge shaft plowed deep into her wet folds, brushing her cervix before pounding against the back of her pussy, turning up and wedging the bulbous head in a furrow never before reached. "Stop...please stop," she begged over and over. But her words only seemed to spur him on. Each time she spoke, he drove his cock deeper and harder into her cunt until she finally stopped, giving up her resistance completely, hoping he would soon finish quickly and end this horrible ordeal. Feeling her resistance ebb, he began fucking her with a slow, steady rhythm. Jerri's pain began to subside and another feeling began to creep into her consciousness. Without warning, her body began to betray her. My God, what the hell was happening to her? She was being raped yet her body was wantonly responding to this humiliation.

Instinctively, she began to push back against her attacker, meeting his powerful thrusts. And, each time his huge cock pushed into her now willing pussy, her own excitement began to grow. She was no longer a victim and was rapidly becoming a willing partner. That wondrous shaft he buried in her slippery cunt again and again filled her completely, awakening her senses. She spread her legs slightly and lowered her hips; a subconscious offering which let him know any resistance, which may have briefly existed, was over. His hand pulled away from her mouth and both hands gripped her naked hips.

He began to grind against her, rolling his hips slowly, his magnificent cock stirring her hungry cunt as he throbbed inside her. She moaned softly as the slut hidden within every woman began to emerge. "Oh my God," she hissed in awe of his sexual prowess. Suddenly her cunt began to spasm and her body stiffened. "I'm coming," she whimpered. "My God I'm coming." The powerful wave of pleasure washed over her with a fury that left her panting and whimpering in its wake. But her attacker continued to grind and pump in and out of her body with even deeper and more powerful stokes.

Jerri realized he had held the full length of his marvelous cock from her until now. It seemed twice as long, twice as thick and twice as hard as before. Within minutes, her second orgasm wracked her body. Her mind was turning into a ball of overheated circuits as he pounded her body in an ever-increasing tempo. Then the tingling began once more. She didn't believe it at first, but she was building to another climax. He plowed his cock into her faster and faster until he suddenly stopped. She could feel his cock throb and suddenly begin spurting his seed deep inside her womb. At that instant her third orgasm began.

Seconds later, she was alone. He had disappeared so quickly she briefly wondered if she hadn't experienced some kind of conscious dream. Had she really been fucked? Cum dripping down the inside of her thighs confirmed that part at least. She was barely able to stand. Her body still trembled as she lowered her head to rest on the counter. Had she been raped? Technically, perhaps she had been. But in reality, she had just enjoyed the best sex of her life. And rather than guilt, she felt a strange set of emotions clouding her mind. This was what it was supposed to be like. This was every woman's dream. This was something that should never have happened. And Jerri knew that she would never rest until she had it again...that wondrous cock...her phantom lover's cock. She would find him; though it was more likely it would be he that would find her. She just hoped that it would be soon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jerri Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds