• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jerri Ch. 02

Jerri Ch. 02

12

Jerri lay in bed thinking about the events of the night before. After the "rape" she had managed to freshen up and return to the party. She remembered looking frantically for her panties, but they were nowhere to be found. She assumed they were now one of her phantom's numerous souvenirs. The party lasted till the wee hours of the morning and it had been a rousing success. As she wandered about, she studied everyone carefully, looking for anything that might tell her who he had been. She chuckled, remembering how quickly Pete had been ruled out. She "accidentally" let the back of her hand rub his bulging cock as his wandering hands made their usual pilgrimage over her body. Not a chance, she had thought...maybe half a chance. Everyone seemed engaged in the dance of seduction with each other. She noticed a few strange pairings, as people drifted off occasionally then returned with their faces flushed and guilt ridden. The fabulous four left early. She assumed they would be somewhere more private so they might enjoy their activities freely. Mike was gone. She did manage to corner Toby for a few seconds. Her worries were relieved when he teased her about Mike. He even warned her to be careful and not look so damn sexy, noting that his best friend had had a crush on her since their early teens. "He's a hound mom," he said grinning broadly "and you are the fox," he added. Although she could not know for certain, Mike seemed to be the top contender. This was going to be interesting.

She was grateful that she had managed to muster up enough energy to satisfy her horny husband. He had had a few more drinks than promised and hadn't noticed how wet and loose she was. She had even convinced him not to wear a condom...just in case...to cover the rare chance that the sperm already swimming in her unprotected sex did their job. She was even more grateful that "all night long" for her husband actually meant one short burst of enthusiastic fucking followed by a long night of snoring. She had surprised herself...she was a certain shoe in for an academy award. A slight pang of guilt had crept into her mind as he pumped into her body. As skillful a lover as her husband was, she couldn't keep her herself from wishing it was that huge cock pummeling her squishy cunt and surging and spurting again and again in her hungry orifice. Her feigned orgasm was so convincing, Matt's ego swelled, thinking it was caused by his manly efforts. And, as a reward, he slid between her legs and hungrily lapped at her pussy, bringing her to what he thought was her second orgasm of the night. She wondered how he would react if he knew...he was eating the cum of another man. She hoped her tender and well-used pussy would soon return to its normal tightness.

Jerri finally dragged herself out of bed. She slipped on a short, thin robe and wandered into the kitchen. Her first order of business was to start a pot of coffee. Matt had already headed off to the golf course and would grab a cup of coffee at the club to begin his weekend ritual. She prepared a full pot, enough for herself and her coffee drinking son. She hit the button and heard it begin to gurgle then took a peek out of the kitchen window at the back yard. It was a disaster but she realized the caterers would be back later in the afternoon to clean up and gather up their equipment.

Might as well get some laundry started, she thought. It is Saturday and everyone has their own rituals. She found an empty basket in the laundry room and headed upstairs. As she passed the hall bathroom, she heard the shower running and smiled. Toby was up early. She was happy that the incident with Mike was sloughed off so easily. She adored her son and was so proud of his achievements. It would have been heart breaking to have something like that come between them.

She opened the door to his room and peeked inside. She had to laugh. Housekeeping was not one of his strong points. She picked up the clothes that lay strew about the floor. She recognized the pants and shirt he had been wearing at the party. She dropped the shirt into the basket and paused to empty his pockets. She had learned her lesson when she had accidentally washed a pair without checking once before. No one appreciated the blue tint that colored that load...damn magic marker. Her face flushed when she noticed the whitish stains around the zipper. She softly chuckled. It wasn't the first time. She should be used to them by now. He was a handsome and very charming young man. She wondered which one of the lovely young girls at the party whom had been the object of his attention. She set his wallet on his nightstand and fished her hand into the right front pocket.

Jerri's knees buckled instantly and her stomach tightened as she drew her torn and still damp panties into the morning light. Her heart was in her throat and she could barely breathe. Oh my God...Oh my God, her brain screamed over and over. Her tears washed over her flushed cheeks as the shame of what had happened filled her mind. How could he have done this to her? My God, her own son had fucked her? Her hands shook uncontrollably as she stared at the evidence.

"Mom, is something wrong?" Startled, she turned instantly and faced him. His eyes widened as they spotted what she was holding in her hand. "Mom...I can..." Before he could finish his sentence, she dropped his pants and rushed towards him. Without thinking her hand raised and struck his face. She hit him again and had started to slap him a third time when his hands caught her wrists and held them down at her sides.

"How could you do it? How could you?" she screamed. He just stood there, his head down, his eyes focused on the floor. "I am your mother, Toby." Toby continued to stand, motionless, unable or unwilling to say a word. "Say something, God damn it," she shouted, her rage overtaking her shame a little more with every breath. She waited but he said nothing. Then slowly, his head lifted and he looked directly into her eyes. Jerri was shocked. There was no shame in his eyes, not the slightest bit of remorse. Instead, there was that smug, self-satisfied look she had seen to many times before. Even a smile was threatening to spread across his face.

"Didn't you like it?" The words stunned her. She didn't know what to say. She wanted to scream at him...hit him...claw his eyes out...but she was frozen where she stood. She could only stare at him, tears streaming down her face, her lips trembling. "I know you did...I could feel it. You loved it. And, you want more, don't you? Here, look at it." Her eyes followed his hand down to his waist then looked quickly back into his eyes. He can't be doing this...what the hell is he thinking? She realized that the only thing that covered his powerful body was a towel. And with a single tug, it dropped to the floor, leaving her beautiful son naked before her eyes. Her eyes instantly flew down to that same, huge cock that had filled her hungry pussy...that beautiful throbbing cock that had pumped her incestuous cunt full of cum. It danced in front of her, swaying gently as its vertical eyes stared at her like a hungry python. "See mom, it wants to fuck you again."

"Nooooooooooo," she pleaded, softly. "I don't want it again, Toby. It was all a terrible mistake. Please Toby, please, don't do this. We can't. It's so wrong." She tried not to look...not to stare...not to move closer. She tried to drive away the horrible thoughts that were beginning to fill her mind but she couldn't clear her head. But it is so beautiful...so big...so ready. He stepped closer and his cock pressed against her, the heat searing her flesh through the thin shirt that covered her taut belly. "Please, Baby," she whimpered..."don't make me do this."

"Come on, Mom. You know you want to. Remember...how it felt inside you...how it made you feel?" Toby rested his hands on her waist and gently pulled her against his naked body. Jerri shivered as the tip of his cock slid upward...moving over her belly until its length pressed against her. He began to pump his hips in and out, grinding against her, letting her feel every inch of his throbbing manhood.

"No, no. I can't...we can't...never again...Oh my God...never ever again." She pulled away and closed her eyes, hoping her life would be returned to her when she opened them again. "Please don't," she whispered weakly. "I need to go...I need to..." She knew she shouldn't look, but her eyes wouldn't listen. Her head lowered and they opened slowly. Oh fuck. It's beautiful...huge. She tried to stop looking...she tried to stop her hand. Oh my God, please stop meeeeeeeee... Trembling fingers slowly crept around his cock until it pressed against her palm. My God, what am I doing? "Please Toby, let me go...we can't do this, it's so wrong, Baby." Her hand instinctively closed around it and squeezed it, testing its hardness, gauging its incredible girth. Toby moaned, as her hand began to slowly move up and down its length.

"Oh yes, mom, that feels so good. That's it. Squeeze it good, Mom. That's it. Oh fuck...God damn." She began to move backwards, leading him by his cock, guiding them both towards his bed. She stopped when she felt the backs of her legs press against the frame of his bed. She looked up into his eyes, and shook her head slowly from side to side.

"Please, Baby...Please," she begged weakly. She knew she couldn't stop him...she didn't want him to stop. She needed him to back away, let any remaining shred of decency he still had make him stop...turn away and keep them both from this unholy act. But he didn't save them from certain damnation. Instead, his hand moved to the belt of her robe and tugged it open. He slipped it off her shoulders and let it drop behind her, gasping as her body came into view.

For the first time since she wed his father, Jerri stood naked in front of another man. And even the shame she felt was not enough to make her push him away and bolt from the room. Her need to taste the forbidden fruit again was more powerful than her guilt. Not even the fact that he was her own son could make her stop. Jerri bit her lower lip and closed her eyes, turning her head away from Toby. She knew that this would not be the last time. Their lives would never be the same. She had never felt anything like what he had given her. She would need it again and again. God forgive me, she silently begged. God forgive me. She turned her face back to him and opened her tear filled eyes. She needed that beautiful cock inside her body. "Fuck me, you son-of-a-bitch," she growled. "Fuck me."

Toby crushed her against him, their hands wildly groping each other, as they tumbled onto the bed. He landed atop her lush body and instinctively her legs opened wide and circled his powerful frame. She frantically reached down and pushed her hand between their grinding bodies. She grabbed his throbbing cock and guided the tip between the silky folds of her pussy. "Oh my god," she screamed as he thrust his hips forward and drove the massive shaft of man meat into her body with a single stroke. "Yesssssssssssssss, Baby...You're fucking me, Baby. You're fucking your own mother," she screamed. "You've made me a whore...now fuck me, like one."

"Oh fuck, you have no idea how long I have waited for this...having you know how I feel...having you want me like this." As he spoke, his hips began to rise and fall slowly. Each stroke was slow and deliberate. There was time today, unlike last night when he discovered a side of his mother he had never thought existed. He had raped her out of jealousy. He had watched her, flirting, teasing...even his best friend. He had taken his rightful place by force, knowing she would have never submitted on her own. But once she had connected the dots, once she knew the he was the one, she would willingly submit to him sooner or later. He had guessed right. And now, he would savor every delicious sensation, every taste, and every smell of their incestuous coupling. Every shred of resistance was gone, she was his. Making her say it would break her completely. "Tell me woman, tell me you love it. Tell me you want it as bad as I do."

"Yesssssssssssssss," she screamed. "I love it. I love your cock...your big fucking cock. I love it...I want it in me...I need to feel like I did last night." She was losing herself in the depravity of the moment. Everything that made it wrong was suddenly making it right. Something had snapped in her mind. The guardians of propriety were gone and a wanton genie had escaped from the bottle. "Yesssssssssssssss, Baby...Fuck me...fuck your bitch. That's what I am...your bitch." The body that had so easily betrayed her lifted up to meet her lover's pounding thrusts. She needed to cum. She needed to feel his hot seed spurt into her hungry cunt. "Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," she begged.

His body began to move faster. Her words spurred him on...He would fuck her like he had never fucked anyone else. From this day on, she would do anything he wanted. He ground his body into hers, churning his hips, stirring her boiling hot cunt with his massive cock. She whimpered like a baby, writhing and twisting under his powerful body, lifting her welcoming loins to meet his powerful thrusts as their bodies slapped loudly against each other. Sweat was pouring off his body, dripping down onto her skin like drops of rain, splashing against the earth.

Her body stiffened and lifted completely off the bed. She was cumming quicker than she wanted. The motion of his hips became a blur as he stabbed her again and again with his steel like cock. He rode her churning body completely through her climax, never slowing his pace, fucking his slut like a man possessed. Finally, as her spent body fell back down onto the mattress, he let his body slow down...but not completely. He smiled as he stared down at her smiling face. A drop of sweat dripped off his nose and splashed against her mouth. She opened her eyes and licked them salty liquid from her lips.

His strokes were deliberate, long drawn out penetrations repeated again and again with a tantalizing rhythm. Jerri just looked up at her son, amazed at his prowess and began lifting her hips again. "God, you know how to fuck this woman," she cooed. Her hands moved to head and tenderly caressed the sides of his face. "Do you fuck us all this good?" she teased, moaning softly as he began to quicken his pace.

"I try, mom," he teased back, stirring her pussy like before, rolling those powerful hips against her loins. He rose off his elbows and pushed himself up, his hands on either side of her face. He looked down at her huge tits, swaying gently with the grinding motions of their bodies. Her thick, pink nipples were swollen and pushed out invitingly from the wide, dark circles of pebbly flesh that surrounded them. He bent his long body and took one into his mouth, biting it lightly, teasing it with his tongue. Jerri moaned and arched her back upwards.

"I love that, Baby." He bit harder, sinking his teeth into her skin. She loved the pain. It made her come alive, heighten her senses. He moved his mouth to her other breast, biting it even harder. The marks she knew he was leaving would be hard to explain. But she didn't care. She wanted to feel the stinging sensations move through her body. They seemed to travel down through her belly, into the walls of her pulsating cunt to flow around his huge, throbbing cock. God, it had never once ceased pumping in and out of her pussy. The Energizer Bunny, she thought, laughing silently as she gripped it with her vaginal muscles. Suddenly she screamed and her body stiffened. A small but sweet orgasm swept over her quickly, surprising them both. He pulled his head up and grinned wickedly.

"Did I just discover a little secrete, Mom?" She bit her lower lip and shyly shook her head yes. "Is my momma a little pain slut?" Her soft laughter answered his question. She wondered what he was thinking. What made this magnificent animal, which could have his pick of womanhood, choose her, his own mother? She also noticed how quickly their relationship had changed. They talked more like fuck buddies than mother and son.

They both grunted as he thrust his cock roughly into her belly. "Fuck, you're a sweet piece of ass," he growled. A sweet piece of ass...that's it, she realized. She could handle that, the sordid pleasures that could bring. She would wonder where it would lead later. But right now she needed to show him just how much of a sweet piece of ass she was. She slid her long, silky legs from around his waist and opened her thighs completely, leaving herself totally vulnerable. He took the offer immediately and began to pound his cock in and out like a battering ram.

"Yesssssssssssssss," she grunted. "That's what this slut needs, Baby. Fuck my pussy. Fuck it with that big juicy cock." It was true. She needed his cock, his perfect cock. She needed to be used, hammered like a cheap whore until her pussy was raw and pumped full of his unholy seed. She pressed her hands against his sweaty chest, digging her nails into his taut flesh as she rolled her lush hips up to meet his powerful thrusts. "More, Baby...more," she begged. "I'm so fucking close...god, don't stop." The wet, slapping sounds grew faster and faster.

Suddenly, a high, shrill scream ripped through the air and both bodies stilled like erotic sculpture captured in stone. Jerri's screamed marked the first of a series of tremors that wracked her body. Her body spasmed and twisted as an overwhelming current of pure, carnal pleasure ripped through every nerve in her being. Almost to the second, Toby unleashed a torrent of molten sperm into his mother's unprotected womb, filling her hungry cunt to overflowing for the second time in the same number of days. Jerri screamed again as she felt her son's seed splash against her vaginal walls.

"I can feel it baby...God damn; I can really feel it...fuck. Give me all of it. Fill your bitch's cunt. Fill it with cum, Baby, it's all yours." The supply of Toby's viscous seed seemed endless. The thick, creamy white liquid filled every nook and cranny of her womb, oozing out around his cock to be churned into frothy foam by his relentless strokes.

After an eternity of the most incredible orgasm either one had ever experienced, they melded into one contiguous piece of flesh, letting their exhausted bodies relax and come down to earth. They turned and faced each other, gently caressing the other's body, kissing deeply, almost tenderly...becoming intimate for the first time. Jerri felt good in his arms. For a moment she wondered where the guilt was, but realized there was none. She had loved every minute. She had been satisfied beyond belief. And for the first time in her life, she felt free of the chains of inhibition that had been wrapped around her soul her entire life. She pushed his hair back and looked into his eyes. "You know this is all so terribly wrong, don't you?" she whispered. She licked the side of his neck, tasting the salty flesh.

"Not to me," he answered. "And I don't believe you think it is wrong either. And neither did your pussy," he teased. His hand moved down over her back and squeezed her ass as she drew her leg up and draped it over his hip.

"Good grief," she exclaimed. "You are so bad, talking to your own mother like that." She laughed, softly gasping softly as he slid a single finger between her cheeks and teased her anus with the tip. "What am I going to do with you?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm," he murmured, wrinkling his eyebrows, frowning as if engaged in deep thought. "Fuck me...whenever I want?" He pushed the tip of his finger into the tight hole, pumping it slowly. Jessica pushed her ass back as if asking for more.

"And that's supposed to be punishment?" she squealed. "Harrumph!" Suddenly, her serious side raised its ugly head. She nervously bit her lower lip and held his face in her hands. He stopped fingering her ass and let his hand rest on her hip. "Really, Baby, what we did was wrong for so many reasons. But I won't lie. I loved it...and...I want more. "But, what if someone found out...What if your dad found out? It would kill him." Her eyes began to mist, but she continued. "It can't ever be anything more than this, and you know that. Baby, I love you more than life itself, but...I am not in love with you. And I don't believe you are in love with me. I can sense it."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jerri Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds