• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • 14 Days on the Mountain Pt. 04

14 Days on the Mountain Pt. 04

12

Before you read this work, please note that it is adult oriented and very sexually explicit. Also, it is very lengthy and broken into 10 'parts' that should be read in order. Most of them will stand on their own, but certain nuances of the story will be better understood if each part is read in succession.

*

PART IV (days 7 -8)

Later that evening I happened to be alone with Mark, the football player. "Lucky fucker," he said as he neared me.

Not sure what he was talking about, I inquired, "Huh?" in my most intelligent voice.

"I was out on the deck when you guys pulled up in the boat this afternoon," he told me. "I saw those two hot chicks get out naked," he went on. I just kind of stood there wondering if he was pissed off about it or just lustfully jealous of my good fortune. Then he chuckled and said, "Lucky fucker," again.

I breathed a little sigh of relief and replied, "Yeah, it was a fun trip."

"I bet it was," Mark returned, adding, "I'd like to stick my dick in that little blonde's pussy for a while."

His remark seemed like a genuine yearning but I figured this guy probably had women all over him all the time. "I bet you get plenty of hot chicks," I stated.

"Not really," he said almost pitifully. He then proceeded to tell me how, between the season and training, he was either too busy or too tired to enjoy the ladies.

Our conversation continued on for a few minutes with more of the same type of banter and then I filled him in on just how hot the two females had been. I told the whole tale of how they had taken on Dave, Paul and me. I also told him just how sweet Tiffany's pussy was, in great detail. By the time I was finished I'd bet that his mouth was watering and he probably had a boner, but I wasn't going to check.

"Shit, man! You are one lucky fucker," he reminded me again. I decided not to tell him about the earlier encounter that I had experienced with Cheryl and Tiffany. And I certainly wasn't going to tell him about Kelly. Of course for all I knew she might have already done him and given him the same speech she had me. But for some reason, I had a feeling that she hadn't gotten around to Mark just yet.

The following morning Tom, Dave and I announced that we were going hiking for the day and asked if anyone wanted to join us. Tiffany was the only taker, saying that she needed to get a little exercise. Instantly my mind began drawing pictures of us screwing this little honey out in the woods and I had to, yet again, concentrate on keeping myself calm. After all, there was no guarantee that she had any intention of taking on all three of us, but I knew the possibility existed and that fact excited me. What I had expected to be an already nice day in the wilderness just took a turn for the better. Tom and Dave were also more than happy to have some female company on the journey.

Before we got underway, we had some breakfast and cleaned up our mess. As I made a trip to the kitchen, I was approached by Cheryl. "Be gentle with my little girl," she whispered to me, confirming my suspicions of why Tiffany wanted to go with us.

"Not to worry," I replied in an equally hushed tone.

Glancing over her shoulder to see if anyone was looking, Cheryl put her hand on my crotch and started rubbing. The thoughts of Tiffany's intentions enhanced by Cheryl's attention had me growing a bulge that I wouldn't be able to hide. So, reluctantly, I had to remove her hand from my manhood. She just grinned and let her robe fall open, exposing her naked body underneath, knowing how difficult she was making it for me. It was all I could do to regain my composure and keep myself from getting a full-blown hard-on.

As she retied her robe, Cheryl moved closer and whispered, "Maybe we can go skinny dipping or something later on." Then she gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked away. It was shaping up to be a memorable day.

After I had a few minutes to get myself together, the four of us gathered our things and set out on a trail that none of us had yet explored. It led up the mountain, beyond the cabin in the opposite direction of the lake. Up until now we had only walked the trails that wound around the lake and it's immediate area. We hiked for some time before we ever got to an area that wasn't densely wooded, but when we broke out of the trees the view was spectacular.

There were surrounding mountains that set a perfect frame against the blue sky. And there were green grassy areas interrupted by boulders jutting up through the ground. The air was clear and the sun was warm as we crossed out of the tree line and into the meadow. It made you feel like you were walking into a painting or something and I almost expected Julie Andrews to pop up and break into "The Sound of Music" at any moment.

We had only gone a couple of hundred feet with Tiffany leading the way when she just stopped in her tracks, reached behind her began tugging at the ties holding her halter top in place. When they came free, she pulled the flimsy garment away from her chest and tossed it over her shoulder where it landed at my feet. I bent to retrieve it and when I raised up, she was looking back at me with a sly grin. Tom and Dave were now standing alongside and I held the halter out in front of me like a trophy. The other guys weren't aware that Tiffany had begun to disrobe until then.

"I hope you guys don't mind if I hike in the nude for a while," the girl quipped as she started to wiggle her tight denim shorts over her hips. We assured her that it was all right with us and she continued to strip out of her cut-offs, tossing them our way as well.

Now totally naked except for her hiking shoes and a ball cap, Tiffany resumed her march along the trail. Dave and I looked at each other and just smiled. This event wasn't as much of a shock to us as it was to Tom who hadn't had the opportunity to take in the naked charms of the teen, until now. He just stood there, slack jawed, watching her cute little ass as it swayed up the trail ahead.

I prodded him, laughing a little bit, and asked, "Sweet isn't it?" He responded with a dumbfounded nod and I teased him even more by saying, "It tastes as sweet as it looks too!" He just groaned and pushed ahead of us to get a better view.

At that moment Tiffany stopped and turned around to face us. "What are you guys waiting for?" she asked.

Tom, now faced with a full frontal view, again froze and I thought for a moment that he might plop his cock out and start stroking away. Who could blame the guy, she was gorgeous.

The girl turned, resuming the hike, and the three of us lurched forward in pursuit of her as she topped a small incline and started to disappear beyond its crest. We hurriedly moved along the trail to catch up with her, me still clutching her clothing in my hand.

With Tom leading the way and Dave hot on his heels, we caught up to her in no time. It was kind of comical watching Dave and Tom jockeying for position, each of them wanting a better view of the little beauty ahead. I knew, however, that we were going to get a much closer look at her before the day was over. Nevertheless, you would have thought that neither one of them had ever seen a naked woman before. Of course it isn't every day that you get a chance to see something this young and this sweet in the buff, so I guess I can understand their excitement.

We hiked on for another half an hour or so and then we came to another wooded area. Tiffany stopped just short of the trees and stretched, reaching her arms straight above her head and interlocking her fingers, palms facing the sky. Her lithe back arched and her ass cheeks clenched tightly together. Then she bent forward at the waist, reaching all the way to her toes with her outstretched fingers.

It was a very inviting pose and I had to wonder if she was genuinely stretching her muscles or if she were simply putting on a little tease show for us. My guess would be the latter. Either way, Tom and Dave were getting an eyeful of this little honey. Of course I turned my head and looked the other way....NOT! Even though I had already sampled her treasures, I was nearly as eager as the other two guys to get my hands on her, and I wasn't waiting any longer.

I moved past Tom and Dave to where Tiffany was doing her stretching routine. As I stepped toward her, she straightened up and looked at me with her schoolgirl smile. I gave her ass a quick, light smack and said, "You're a naughty girl."

She turned to face me and questioned, "Whatever are you talking about?"

I put my arms around her and grabbed her tight little butt with both hands. "Just what are your intentions, young lady?" I mockingly asked, already knowing the answer. We were just far enough away from the other two that they couldn't hear our conversation. "Do you plan on fucking all three of us?" I posed, with a little more serious tone.

"That depends," she replied.

"On what?" I wondered.

"On whether or not you all three can get your dicks hard," she stated as she looked up at me with a grin.

"Well, if I had to bet, I'd say that Tom's probably already is," I informed her.

"Let's find out!" she giggled and turned toward him.

Breaking free from my ass-grabbing, she strode right up to Tom and began undoing his hiking shorts. Within seconds she had them unfastened and, along with his briefs, down to mid thigh. He did indeed have a raging hard-on and his prick pointed straight out from his body. Tiffany wasted no time and immediately squatted in front of him, flipped the ball cap off her head and took his throbbing boner into her tender young mouth.

Tom's eyes closed and his head tilted back in ecstasy as she set to work on what I knew was a great blow-job. Dave, seeing what was taking place, began stripping out of his clothing and in a flash was standing there buck naked. I took the initiative to make things a bit more comfortable and dug into my backpack, pulling out a thin blanket that I always carry when hiking. I spread it on the ground directly behind Tiffany and then set about removing my own clothes.

Tiffany pulled free of Tom's cock and slid backward onto the blanket, Tom following closely, his wet dick just inches from her face. I watched as she kicked off her shoes and resumed with Tom, rising to her knees before him. Dave stepped forward onto the blanket, now stroking his firm 7" in anticipation of her attention. "My turn," he said as he pushed his pecker toward the sucking lips of the girl.

Like she had done in the lake with Paul and me, Tiffany switched off and took Dave into her mouth. She continued to stroke on Tom as she worked up and down Dave's turgid rod. I decided that it was too crowded in front and dropped down onto the blanket, on my knees, behind Tiffany. I nestled my own hard cock tightly against her ass and reached around her body, grasping a breast with each hand.

I began kissing and gently biting her shoulders as I massaged each breast, tweaking her stiff nipples from time to time. After a few minutes of this, I let my right hand slide down her lean torso and pushed it between her slightly parted thighs. She shifted to give me more room and I found her clit with my fingertips. Still playing with her left tit, I began strumming away at her love button. I dipped my fingers farther down and found her open pussy as wet as I have ever felt one. I worked a finger into her nearly dripping hole and wiggled in and out a few times, causing her to moan deep in her throat. I squeezed a bit more sharply on her nipple and she let out a gasp and ground her cunt on my hand.

To say the least, Tiffany was an amazing girl. In all my experiences with women, I've never met another that could get off as easy, or as often, as she could. I had a sense that if I kept up what I was doing, I could make her cum in a couple of minutes, but I decided to keep her waiting just a little longer. We were just getting started, after all, and I wanted to make sure that I got a chance to get my dick into her as well.

I removed my arms from around her and scooted back a few inches. Then I turned around so that I could lay down on my back. Scooting forward, I lifted Tiffany's ass in my hands and then lowered her flowing pussy right onto my face. Again she shifted her body to accommodate me and I began licking for all I was worth. Her sweet nectar tasted so good that I would have been content to spend the rest of the afternoon eating her out. I looked up and watched as she licked and sucked each of the men above me, their cocks disappearing and then reappearing from her face in turn.

I reached up to once more find Tiffany's boobs, returning to the prior massaging and tweaking technique, only this time I was a bit more intense. I decided I was going to make her cum on my face again, as she had that day on the mini beach with Cheryl. Alternating between pinching and pulling her nipples, I worked her young tits over as I jabbed my tongue deep into her vagina, pausing only briefly to flick the tip over her swollen clitoris.

Her moans and groans became more intense and I could tell that she was close. Her hips were swivelling above me and her abdomen was beginning to twitch. I gave her nipples one last, even harder, pinch and then pulled them straight out, simultaneously twisting them while I sucked on her clit below. That was all she needed and started bucking on my face as her orgasm wracked her body.

Her mouth never left Tom's hard-on as her head thrashed about and I guess that was more than he could stand. He groaned like a bear and announced, very loudly, that he was going to cum. Tiffany let his tool pop out of her mouth and began stroking it rapidly. I glanced up to see a thick white jet of goo fly out of his dick and land squarely on the teen's face. Then another stream sprang free, but this time coming to rest on her chest, and then another, smaller wad, that landed right next to my face on her left thigh. She continued to pull on his shaft, milking the remaining few drops out onto her hand and wrist.

This all took place while her climax continued to have her wiggling and grinding on my tongue. As the girl's orgasm subsided, I felt her body shudder a final time and then she raised up to let me escape from beneath her. As I got to my feet, Tom took a couple of steps backward and came to rest against a large rock, panting like he'd just ran a sprint. Tiffany dropped back to her knees and took Dave's prick into her mouth again, but only briefly. Then she released him, leaned back and was quickly laying on her back with her legs spread wide, knees up, and pussy gaping open invitingly.

Dave wasted no time and in a matter of seconds was between her legs, driving his steel-hard shaft into the tender depths of the teenager. She was still panting from her orgasm, so I gave her a few moments to catch her breath, if she could with Dave pounding in and out of her, then I took up a position next to her head. The nimble youth quickly canted her head and took my manhood into her mouth, sucking the pre-cum off before launching into full action.

We maintained this position for several minutes and I again gave Tiffany's titties my attention. I wanted to slide my hand between her and Dave to get at her clit, but didn't think he would appreciate that. Besides as hard as he was fucking her, I'm sure that her love button was getting plenty of stimulation. After a couple more minutes, I could tell the angle that her head was in was becoming bothersome and uncomfortable. I pulled away from her sucking lips and leaned down to start suckling her nipples. I alternated back and forth, with increasing vigor, wondering if I could get her off again so soon.

I didn't have to wait long to find out. With a howl, she began convulsing in orgasmic delight. Her back arched up and remained there for a few seconds before she started bucking wildly against Dave's thrusts. Her blonde hair was whipping around my head as I continued to suck on her nipples, attempting to increase her pleasure. When she could stand no more, her hands went to my head and forced me to pull away from her heaving chest.

Through her squeals of delight, I heard Dave moaning and then exclaim, "Ohhh... sssshhhhittt!" I leaned back and watched as he withdrew from the depths of Tiffany's cunt and began squirting his seed all over her abdomen. I'm rather glad that she had made me stop sucking her breasts because a goodly amount of Dave's cum landed between and on the teen's tits. When he was finished, he got to his feet and stumbled backward to the same rock where Tom was resting.

I looked down at Tiffany, her eyes closed and out of breath, her body still twitching from the last climax. She was a mess, sweating and cum streaked from the other men's eruptions, but I was still ready to take her. I was going to let her rest and calm down a little before I made an advance on her, but she didn't want to wait. To my surprise, she opened her eyes and said in a sultry voice, "Fuck me Mike. And make me cum again."

She didn't have to tell me twice. I was between her thighs in a flash and swiftly sank my entire dick into her. "Ohhh..."she cooed as I began long slow strokes in and out of her gushing pussy. Her juices were flowing so freely that within five or six strokes they were literally coating my balls. Each thrust into her squeezed more and more of it out and within minutes both of our groins were wet from her secretions.

I leaned back on my haunches, my shaft about half way in her, and started rubbing her clit with my thumb. Each time I passed over the swollen nub, her body jerked and quivered, whimpers escaping her lips. "Oooo....fuck me, fuck me," she encouraged, "Bite my nipples, Mike. Make me cum."

She was randy as hell now and I was loving it. I complied with her requests and leaned forward again, driving my fuck-stick even deeper into her. Using my hand, I wiped away most of the cum that Dave had deposited on her chest, and then smeared it on the blanket. She reached up and put her arms around my neck, weakly pulling me down toward her tits. I set to work sucking and nibbling at the tender buds of flesh. I could taste the salty remains of the ejaculate I had wiped away, but I didn't let that stop me. I think I wanted her to cum again as much as she wanted to, maybe more.

"Yes...Ohh....Yes.....Harder," she egged me on. My cock was rocking in and out of her at a substantial pace and I was concentrating hard on her now visibly swollen, red nipples. There was an almost continual string of grunts, groans, squeals and whimpers coming from her now. I could feel her firm young body shaking beneath me and I felt like she was on the verge of yet another orgasm. I started to really pound her pussy and she grunted between the thrusts, "Oh.. Yes... Fuck... Me... Bite... Me... Make... Me... CUM-MM-MM!"

My teeth began to work over the entire area of both her breasts and I was not really being gentle. I wasn't trying to hurt her, and figured she would stop me if I did; I was simply trying to comply with her desires.

And I guess I did because after only a short time she screamed out, "Ahhhh...ggggodd!" and began to quake underneath me. Her arms and legs locked around my body and she humped me like there was no tomorrow. Breathlessly she choked out, "YES...YES...YESSSS!!!" and squealed through what must have been a mind-bending orgasm. I wouldn't have been surprised if the top of her head had come right off.

She thrashed around under me for a good thirty seconds before coming to a panting rest. Still, her body jerked in small tremors for a couple of minutes afterward while I lay there with my hard dick buried to the hilt in her steamy box. I thought quite possibly that I might get the short end of the stick on this one, since she didn't seem to be in any shape to finish me off.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • 14 Days on the Mountain Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds