• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • A Lifestyle Ch. 02

A Lifestyle Ch. 02

A smiling Irene greeted her guests as they arrived at the door to her home.

Irene was a striking woman, with her silver mane, standing about 5'5" and about 130 pounds, she had the figure of a woman in her twenties, although Bill and Susan knew that she was in her late thirties. Her hair had turned white in her late twenties, making for a very striking appearance with her unlined face and lithesome figure. Her husband, Dave, was in his early forties and just as fit and attractive as his lovely wife. Dave had built a very successful architectural and construction company and had construction units building residential homes all over Northern California. Working in construction had kept him trim and fit. He was 6'1", well muscled at around 185 pounds with a flat stomach, strong arms and topped with a wild thatch of almost black hair beginning to gray at the temples.

He was very proud of this home that he had designed and built. A sprawling ranch home of 18 rooms, 6 of them bedrooms with private baths, it was perfectly suited to the style of entertainment that he and Irene enjoyed.

"Bill, Susan; I'm so glad you could come, and this must be your new neighbors you were telling me about."

"Yes," said Bill, this is Tom and Ann Honeby. They've become friends and we wanted them to meet you and Dave. They are not novices. As Susan had told you, they have an open marriage and have lived a similar lifestyle from when they first married."

"Welcome to my home," said Irene, "Everyone else arrived early, so you are the last. Dave is in with our other guests. Come, let's go meet them.

They entered the foyer to observe a home of open design, with more archways than doorways. One could see through a third of the house from the entryway. A formal living room to the left and a great room to the right with a large room a bit farther back that much resembled what were called 'conversation pits' in the sixties, though this was large enough to comfortable accommodate more than twenty people. Two hallways led from this room back to angled wings of the house.

Five couples were gathered with Dave in that large middle room, enjoying drinks and conversing as the last arrivals entered.

Irene clapped her hands, gaining the attention of all.

"Everyone, you know Bill and Susan, and this is our new guests Tom and Ann. I'll leave it to you to introduce yourselves. Dave, you know what Bill and Susan prefer to drink." Turning, she addressed the new couple. "And what can Dave get for you?"

"Oh, I'd just like a white wine", said Ann. "I'd like a brandy, if you have it", said Tom.

Dave stepped over to the well stocked bar in a corner of the room to fill his guests requests. "Tom", Dave said, "I want to ask your opinion sometime this weekend on some stocks I've been considering."

"Sure," Tom said, "I want to find out about your construction company too."

The murmur of conversation arose again as the couples intermingled.

Susan approached a couple she knew. "I'm so glad you two are here," she said, "I've been wanting another bout with you two." She knelt near where they reclined on large cushions. "I so enjoyed our last romp together." The couple smiled at each other and then at Susan. "We enjoyed it too," enjoined the young lady. "Why don't we start it here and now, to kick this party into gear?"

The three stood and casually removed their clothes, placing them aside and regrouped on the cushions close enough to touch and caress. They were possibly the youngest couple at the party, being in their early twenties, and the only couple there that were not married. They were attractive, as were all the guests at the party. Jane was petite, barely over five feet tall, and just over 100 pounds. Small perky breasts and a cute bubble ass. Her boyfriend, Dick was about 5'8" with a sinewy swimmers build and a nice cock, which when erect would measure just over 7". Not exceptionally large, but for a young man, he was an accomplished lover.

Being the first to be bare, others in the room watched them as they slowly became more involved. Susan reached over to caress Dick's cock, her touch causing it to begin to swell. "Oh, Susan", said Jane, "I want us to 69 while Dick takes turns fucking us both. I love licking your pussy and his balls at the same time."

Susan spun the smaller girl off the cushion and onto the carpeted floor and straddled her body. They caressed each other as Dick got behind Susan. He kissed each cheek of her lovely ass and pulling the globes apart ran the flat of his tongue from her pussy up the valley and teased the brown star nestled there. He did this several times as his girl lay watching, and feeling Susan caress her thighs and mons. He brought his stiffening wand up and his lover grasped it and brought it to her mouth, wetting it thoroughly and then guiding it to Susan's portal. Entry was slow and easy, and Susan emitted a humming moan of appreciation as it nestled fully inside her. Jane teased his balls with her tongue, and then tickled Susan's nether lips nestled around his now rigid rod. Susan started tasting Jane's treasure, as other guests became more involved with each other.

The party was on!

Irene had taken Bill's hand and led him down the hall to one of the bedrooms. She wanted a thorough one-on-one romp with the thick 9" weapon that she knew he had.

They quickly stripped their clothes and joined together on the bed. There was little foreplay, as Irene was eager to be filled. Just a little licking to make for easier entry and she lay back and spread her legs wide. Bill still took a moment to taste her again before moving between her sleek thighs and placing the plum sized head against her moist and swollen lips. He nudged the lips apart and slowly pressed into her. She was always tight and her vagina was just deep enough to allow him full penetration, until the head gently nudged her cervix.

"Fuck me hard, Bill, you're one of the few men long enough to bottom out in me, and I love it! I want to feel you tap bottom with every stroke. Make me cum over and over. God! You feel so good!"

Bill did a few slow strokes and quickly picked up the pace until he was slamming into her as they matched grunts. He slowed for a moment to slip his arms under her legs, lifting her knees almost to her shoulders, bending her double as he pounded her the way he knew she loved. His strokes were as long as they were hard and he could sense that Irene was close to a climax. He kept the sizzling pace as she first moaned, then screamed as her orgasm flashed through her. With the same rhythm for several more minutes, he pushed her to another climax, and then another, and as she crested her third, he joined her, pumping her full of his sperm, and still he rammed her with a hard cock for almost another minute before his sword began to soften. He allowed her legs to straighten and for some of his weight to rest on her, keeping his weapon buried to the root as their heartbeat and their breathing slowed.

"That was so good! I really needed that," she said. "Dave is wonderful with a great cock that he uses well. He's thicker than you are, but not quite as long and I really enjoy that bottoming out. Later tonight I want you in my ass. I can't take Dave, he's just too thick, and I really enjoy a good reaming sometimes."

Bill rolled over to lie beside her. He leaned over to kiss her, and nibbled on her nipples.

"Oh! Stop that! I'm too sensitive. Give me a few minutes for my body to calm down." She playfully slapped at him.

Bill rolled over and sat on the edge of the bed, slowly rose and went into the adjoining bath to freshen up. As he came back into the bedroom, Irene said: "When you go back out, would you find Judy and tell her where I am and that I have a creampie waiting for her? I think she is the most total cum slut that I know. She'll clean out every woman that will let her, and suck off every man she can find."

Bill smiled and nodded as he left the room. As he entered the middle room again, he found that his wife, Dick and Jane were the only ones there.

"Do you know where Judy is?" He asked his wife. She shook her head, "she's probably checking the bedrooms hoping to find a creampie." "Well, that's what I wanted to tell her, that Irene is waiting in that first bedroom on the right with the load I just put in her."

At that moment, Judy walked out of the left hallway. "Judy," Bill said, "Irene is in the first room on the right, waiting for you."

"Oh, is it yours? Yours always taste so good! Thanks for that," she said as she angled for the room.

"Well, where are Ann and Tom?" Asked Bill.

"They went off with Dave", said Dick. "I expect that she's sandwiched, with Dave's monster in her pussy and her husband pumping her ass."

"I want to watch that!" said Susan. "If she can take that 3" thick monster of Dave's in her pussy and her husbands 9" in her ass at the same time."

"Well, you've done as much, Honey, taking Dave and Will at the same time," said Bill.

"Yes, I did," reminisced Susan, "I sat on Will's while Dave so abused my pussy for almost an hour, that I walked funny and was sore for two days!"

They walked as a group down the hall Dick indicated and started checking rooms.

The first room they checked yielded the scene of Will's wife Polly and Judy's husband Carl. Polly was like a string of firecrackers, quick to orgasm and a rapid fire repeater. Carl was lying on his back with Polly happily riding his pole through who knows how many peaks.

In the next room, Sam and Penny, Billi-Jo and Paul were all sitting on the bed just talking. There was no indication of what might have been going on earlier.

The last room was empty, but conversation drifted to them from the redwood deck in back of the house where a hot tub yielded the last three being sought. Tom was sitting on the edge of the wide rimmed tub, with his prick embedded to the hilt in his wife's rectum while Dave, in the tub, splayed her legs wide and was happily licking her pussy and Tom's balls. Ann was almost babbling; "Oh, yes, oh yes, oh yes," going on and on, as she leaned back against her husband, her eyes closed; holding Dave by his ears as he tongue-lashed her pussy and clit. Tom would give a jerk and grunt as Dave's tongue occasionally grazed his balls.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • A Lifestyle Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 42 milliseconds