• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • An Unexpected Journey Ch. 01

An Unexpected Journey Ch. 01

Bolts of lightning flashed repeatedly throughout the night sky. The storm had been brewing all day and began to unleash its fury some time during the night.

Kira awoke with a start and shivered as she pulled the queen-sized feather duvet up and under her chin. With widened eyes she looked towards her bedroom window and watched as the rain pelted hard against its pane. The wind howled and the thunder boomed as if Nature was admonishing her for her recent move to this foreboding metropolis.

Kira grew up in the deep south and by the time she was in her early 20's, she'd left its sleepy little confines and moved to Detroit. Detroit was not perhaps the most glamorous of cities but it still offered night life and fantastic shopping. She had seen many thunderstorms in her lifetime but nothing compared to this violent force of nature. Its wrath seemed to be only directed at her. Perhaps it was a sign that she was not welcome, but then again, maybe it meant something completely different.

She shivered as her bedroom grew chilly. She rolled out of her 4-poster bed towards the little space heater on the floor. When the heater didn't work, probably due to no power, she slipped back between the sheets. She grabbed another blanket, nestled into it, and cuddled her favorite plush toy kitten. She had the plush kitten, a gift from Santa, from the time she was a little girl and it was her most treasured possession. Sheer exhaustion over took her and she fell into a deep slumber.

Kira woke early and while the rain continued to pour, the thunder and lighting had long since passed. She put the coffee pot on and logged into her computer. Her morning routine thus far had been surfing the sites of CNN, the Weather Channel, and the local paper from home. While she sipped her coffee, the phone rang.

The caller introduced himself as Nathan Jones, Ship's Master of the Detroit Paddlewheel Company, which sailed up and down the Detroit River. He stated that he had reviewed her application for the position of secretary and wished to invite her to an interview the next morning. Kira accepted with alacrity and thanked him for calling.

She leaned back in her chair and smiled softly, "Detroit Paddlewheel Company? Oh yes, now I remember applying there. It's that huge boat which docks at Marine Plaza and has the most wonderful view of Windsor from across the river. The Party Paddlewheel, as it's affectionately called by the locals."

It has been a tough first year in Detroit for Kira as far as all jobs went. She worked in a small shopping mall café, was a cashier for Kroger's, worked concession at Comerica Park, and tended bar at Hockey Town. While the pay was not too bad, nonetheless she wanted something a little more substantial. She enjoyed working with the public and she knew working on a paddlewheel would be a wonderful yet unique opportunity for her.

She rushed to her closet and carefully chose what she would wear to her interview.

Kira had been blessed with beautiful chestnut hair, highlighted with gold, which trailed down her back. Her sapphire blue eyes sparkled when she was happy and content. Her body was termed voluptuous with curves in all the right places, and she had no trouble making a man's head turn with her walk and swaying hips. Her breasts were firm and pert which added interest to her 5'2" frame. Even at 28, her ass was her best feature.

She never married. She wanted to find a man who knew more than talk about old Chevy pickups, cotton farming, and how to spit watermelon seeds from 10 yards away. She wanted a man who was a bit older, maybe owned his own home, and spent weekends enjoying the arts.

Previously living in the small hick town of Pleasantville, it was far from pleasant. The mundane life of a small town only added to the boredom and loneliness Kira had known during her 27 years of living there. She was determined to start a new life, and soon garnered enough finances to leave that two-bit town.

That night, as she lay in her 4-poster bed, Kira's thoughts dwelled on the voice of Nathan Jones. It was soft and very articulate. Clearly he was a man who was well-learned and extremely intelligent. She bit her lower lip and decided that she needed to tone down her rather flirty ways if she hoped to gain this employment opportunity. Quickly her thoughts went back to his soft voice and she drifted off to sleep.

Kira awoke the next morning to a beautiful sunrise. She glanced at her bedside alarm clock, which showed six-thirty.

After she showered and dressed, she applied her make-up. Not overly done but enough to look very professional. She chose a navy blue dress with a large white collar which had little anchors on each side. Her shoes were simple low white heels.

By eight-thirty, she was out the door and on her way. Traffic seemed a bit less rushed this morning, and she viewed this as a sign of luck.

Kira parked her black mini Austin then walked along the street to Marine Plaza. She stood for a moment and gazed at the magnificent paddlewheel moored along the Detroit River. A surge of excitement rushed through her as she quickly boarded the paddlewheel and to perhaps her new job.

She was greeted by William who introduced himself as the First Mate. William asked her to wait while he went to announce her arrival to Master Jones. While waiting, Kira nervously straightened out her dress, smoothed her hair, and constantly gazed around the ship.

William returned then escorted her to Master Jones's quarters. A man stood with his back to them, and looked out the portal window. He thanked William then asked him to close the door behind him. Kira stood with trembling legs and remained respectfully quiet. He turned around slowly.

Nathan Jones looked professionally nautical in his naval attire. He was very tall and lean, had coal black hair with a touch of graying at the temples, and a neatly trimmed goatee which completed his very distinguished look. His ice-blue eyes shimmered when he smiled. He was 43 years old, divorced, and had no children. Kira instantly termed him as handsome.

"Good morning, Kira. It is indeed a pleasure to meet you." he smiled warmly as they shook hands. "And may I say, you certainly have chosen the perfect dress for your interview."

He smiled inwardly and thought of how considerate she was to take time and select an appropriate outfit to please him. It was apparent to him that she was mindful, and respected anyone who crossed her path.

Kira blushed deeply and thanked him for granting her an interview. Nathan smiled back and revealed that he only received one application and that it was hers. Then he chuckled and stated that perhaps others did not appreciate the Detroit River in the same way he did.

Nathan began to interview Kira, and most questions were general in nature. Each question brought forth more confidence between them and put them both at ease. He looked at her and tried to think of other questions to ask, just to keep her in his office and in his company.

"Kira is such a pretty name. Is there any significance to your name?"

Kira replied softly, "When my mother was in her early 20's, she was fascinated by cultures of women around the world. After she graduated from University with a PhD in Sociology, she opened her own practice. For a short while, until she was established, she only counseled female patients. One, an older woman, was named Kira. Over time Kira became my mother's most fascinating study, and when I was born, I was named after her."

Nathan smiled then asked her other questions about herself.

"You have written here that you have six years of experience as a secretary which is more than really is required. Are you at all familiar with ships or navigational equipment?"

Kira bit her bottom lip then softly admitted that she knew very little. To try and put herself at ease, she replied, "Growing up in northern Louisiana, we didn't live near large bodies of water, therefore, I know little naval activity."

She hesitated, then quipped innocently, "but I can truthfully tell you about experience with my navel activity."

It took a few moments before Nathan figured out the pun of her quip. He laughed uproariously and quipped back, "and just what type of navel activity experience do you have, Kira?"

She grinned impishly and countered, "I have a belly button piercing with a dangling diamond attached. I can't show you right now because I'd have to lift up my dress, and that would never do."

Nathan laughed again then told her that was not necessary. Inwardly, he desperately wanted to see her bare skin. To see her lift up her dress while his eyes feasted and hungered for her hard taut nipples.

His cock began to swell inside his uniform, and, with little success, could not ignore it. He quickly sat behind his desk as he continued with the interview.

"I would like to invite you to join me in my employ and be my personal assistant, Kira. If you feel you need time to consider my offer, please do so. I respectfully wish to say that you would be a delightful addition to my crew." then he added laughingly with a small wink, "and never will I make you walk the plank for any reason."

Kira burst out into laughter, then became serious. She would be honored to accept his offer of employment and would be ready to start immediately.

They shook hands and he said she may start tomorrow if she wished. Her big smile reflected the happiness she had been looking for, at least in his eyes.

"Tomorrow when you begin your first day, you will be given a task by me. In fact, each day will begin with a task by me, and these tasks must be completed by the day's end or when I see a need for extending the allotted time. Also, you may wear anything you wish, but within reason."

He continued.

"At times I have passengers in my quarters to discuss issues pertaining to their service, so it would not be appropriate to wear jeans or tank tops when on duty."

She nodded enthusiastically but said nothing. This man before her definitely knew what he wanted and how to run his vessel. She would never be the one to upset his apple cart.

Her mind already raced with thoughts of what clothes she would put away, and which ones she would wear for work. She thanked him again for his generous offer of employment, then walked out of his quarters.

Nathan watched as she left. Her hips swayed softly as her navy dressed playfully caressed her upper thighs. He stroked his goatee and regarded her with a bit more interest. He returned to his chair and sat down.

"Hmmm she seems willing to please. I wonder..."

Kira arrived promptly at 8am. She wore a white cotton sundress with navy blue polka dots, and a red belt cinched around her waist. Strappy white sandals completed her outfit. She was greeted on the deck by William who smiled and said that Master Jones was waiting for her in his office.

She thanked him. She knocked on the heavy mahogany door. The deep but now familiar voice told her to enter.

Nathan smiled, "You look lovely today, Kira. You've chosen wisely today as I've been reading the weather reports and today is supposed to be quite hot and muggy."

She thanked him and stated she knew it was going to be a scorcher. Chuckling to herself, she knew that there was no way in hell she would be wearing anything underneath her outfit. She was going to keep cool and in more ways than one.

Nathan waved his hand towards the chair He smiled softly and proceeded to outline his day.

"As I told you yesterday, I will task you daily on my wants and needs to carry out my duties. Also, I did say that each task you are given, is to be completed before you leave at the end of the day. Is that understood?"

She nodded then quickly reached for pad and pen, and wrote notes on anything and everything he said. He smiled more as he noticed how eager she was to please him. He continued to talk.

"Your first task for today and will be each day, is to make fresh coffee the moment you arrive for work. I like my coffee rich and full-bodied, and with a bit of coffee cream. I will not have cream substituted with milk. If there is no cream, you will find another way of obtaining it. Is that also understood?"

She smiled at him.

"yes, Master Jones. I take my coffee exactly the same way so I will also remember to have fresh cream."

Kira told herself that she would check for any convenience stores nearby in case she should ever need to run quickly to buy more cream.

"You are very respectful and polite in your address to me as Master Jones. However, I would feel more comfortable if you would refer to me as Sir."

Her blue eyes sparkled.

"Yes, Sir. When I was growing up, my father was a rather strict and dominant man. I respected him highly, and often addressed him as Sir."

She smirked then chuckled, "And when I wanted my own way, I called him Daddy."

Nathan burst into laughter and his eyes sparkled when he looked deeper into her eyes.

"Kira, you are a delight. I know that you will indeed be a wonderful assistant for me. Now then, shall we enjoy our first cup of coffee together?"

Kira beamed and stood up quickly. With Master Jones's directions, she raced to prepare the coffee pot, find the coffee cups and the cream. Then quickly returned to him with a lovely silver coffee tray.

He watched her willingness to serve and please him. He became thoughtful once again, "this lovely little pet will be a great treasure to One someday."

While they enjoyed their coffees, Nathan orientated her on the various compartments of his ship. Each deck served a specific purpose.

The topmost deck was the location of the ship's wheel, satellite system, charts, and various navigational equipment.

The second deck was the observation deck and for passengers who wished to stroll about. The third deck was for passengers.

The fourth deck held offices, supply rooms, the large dining room, as well as his private chambers.

The bottom deck contained all mechanical equipment, including the engine which powered the paddlewheel.

Kira listened with great interest. She was proud to be one of his crew on this magnificent ship.

With a final click on his coffee cup, Nathan announced that he would spend the rest of his day going over ship's logs, charts, and contacting travel agents for prospective passengers. He encouraged Kira to spend her day onboard.

She spent the remainder of the day walking the vessel and familiarizing herself with its various cabins, suites and upper decks. She came across one room which was locked. She was not yet given keys to any rooms, therefore she would ask him what this room was for when she saw him.

That night as Kira lay in her bed, she clasped her hands behind her head and thought about her first day. She smiled in recollection of his smiles, his needs, and how he had complimented her outfit. If he only knew she hadn't been wearing anything underneath, he may have disapproved. She would do the same again tomorrow, as the city was in for another sizzling day.

She drifted off to sleep and dreamed.

~~Master Jones smiled as kira asked what the room was for. He told her that it was a private room He used, but hadn't been there in a very long time. When she requested to see it, He remained silent and pondered for several minutes, wondering if it was too soon to show her what was inside it. He looked into her eyes and saw the innocence but willingness to know.

"Come with Me then, little one. But I warn you, you may be offended at what you are about to see."

she followed Him along the narrow corridor, then stood before the heavy mahogany door. With a huge brass key, Nathan unlocked it, and stepped inside. He offered His hand, guided her inside, and quickly locked the door again.

kira stood quietly and was amazed at what she saw while she gazed around the cool dark room. There were items displayed on the wall which she knew about, a mahogany 4-poster bed in the middle of the room, a long oak table stood on the left side of the room, and on the right side stood a medical exam table.

The posts of the bed were adorned with leather straps and cuffs of various size. Inside the mahogany canopy, was a full view mirror, and strategically placed rings.

The long oak table had many drawers and above it were two bars which hung horizontally. Each bar was approximately 3 feet long and placed at each end above the table. The table was padded in black leather and each of the table's sides were eight small rings. At the other end of the table, underneath the edge, was a long shelf. kira could see two long bars resting on it.

While she walked towards the medical table, Nathan lit a long match and proceeded to light the candle sconces on each wall. The room flooded with a soft candlelight glow, giving the room a sense of welcoming.

she stood aside the small medical table and shivered slightly as her eyes traveled to the stirrups attached to the end. Beside the table stood a tall medical tray covered with a linen towel. she had no doubt that underneath the cloth were various medical implements used for dominant pleasure. Above the table was a bright light obviously for closer and deeper inspections of anatomy.

Nathan watched her closely as she inspected everything in the room. He was unsure of her feelings about His hidden room, yet He had hoped that perhaps her willingness to please would extend to this array of deviant delights. His manhood began to swell.

Finally, kira walked along the wall which displayed the items she did know about. her fingers stroked the strands of the flogger, the hard leather paddle, the stiff crop, and eventually over the black loop of the quirt.

she turned to Nathan and said in a quiet voice, "The connotation of Master Jones is more than just a naval title, Sir. It is a term given to a Male Dominant in the lifestyle of D/s or M/s."

He smiled softly and nodded to her but stayed quiet until she was finished speaking. "When You asked me yesterday to address you as Sir instead of Master Jones, You will recall that i mentioned calling my father 'Sir' as well."

Nathan nodded again, but remained silent.

"You see, Sir, my father was also a male Dominant, and my mother was His slave. This arrangement worked extremely well for them during their lifetime together. While i do remain interested and comfortable in the lifestyle, it was never my wish to become a slave."

Nathan waited a few moments longer before speaking. He wanted Kira to tell Him anything she felt she needed too. When she was done, He spoke.

"you must never feel that you must follow in anyone's footsteps, kira. It is you who must decide what you want, need, and desire. It is not necessary for you to continue discussing the activities which your parents partook. You must only discuss the activities which would please your Master as well as yourself. I do hope this room does not make you uncomfortable, little one."

she smiled in fond remembrance, and spoke again, "no, Sir, not at all. While my parents did not have most of the items displayed here, i know without a doubt they did have some of the items on the wall. When i touched the flogger i could once again hear her cries and screams from behind their bedroom door."

Nathan was deeply touched that Kira revealed more of her tender softness. He walked to her and gently brushed His hand across her cheek. kira pressed her cheek into His palm, then turned and knelt before Him. she looked up at Him and whispered urgently, "please, Sir, i beg You to please take Your flogger and let its sting kiss this girl's bottom."~~

Kira woke with a start and sat up in her bed. Her hair was soaked with sweat. Rubbing her eyes, she pondered, "Could Master Jones really be in the D/s lifestyle?"

She lay back on her pillow, with her eyes closed, and thought back to the time of her mother's wails and cries. Aroused with thoughts of delicious pain, she reached into her bedside table and removed the nipple clamps, placed them gingerly over each hard pebble, then tightened the screws until her pussy flowed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • An Unexpected Journey Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 38 milliseconds