• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Road Trip

Road Trip

She had been really worried at first, but the phone call she just got on her cell phone had put her at ease now. A warm feeling of relief overwhelmed her as she drove down the wet rainy road. She had been traveling for hours now and it was about time to pull over and find a nice hotel with a warm comfortable bed she could climb into. She had hoped to drive straight through, but now that the emergency had passed she needed to stop for awhile. And she was looking forward to a hot shower and to change out of her t-shirt and shorts. She had always traveled in t-shirts and shorts for the comfort but always limited her public stops since no bra was also part of the usual traveling wardrobe.

She saw a dim light in the distance and hoped that was a hotel with vacancies. As she approached, she recognized it as such and pulled in. It was one of those chain hotels with bargain basement prices, just low enough to not afford awnings for late night customers to use in the rain. She parked as close as she could to the main office but was still some twenty yards away. She exited her car and ran across the parking lot to the swinging doors of the office. Water splashing with each step she took, it seemed an eternity. As she entered the office, she was dripping water from every part of her body.

Looking up at the young desk clerk behind the counter, "Some rain isn't it?". She noticed he couldn't have been more than twenty-five or so. Handsome in an odd way, but friendly and that is all she cared about now.

"Yes Mam. Been going like that for hours." he replied and reached under the counter and produced a white linen towel.

Taking the towel and realizing that her white t-shirt and shorts had become quite transparent from the rain, she blushed and thanked the young man. She quickly wrapped the towel around her and advanced to the counter. Feeling embarrassed, she quickly asked for a room and proceeded to check in.

"And if you need anything," the clerk said as he dangled the keys almost teasingly, "and I do mean anything. You just let Chris know. OK?".

Stunned, she grasped the keys and quickly made her way to the elevator. As she approached the stainless steel elevator doors, she noticed the clerk, Chris watching her to the elevator. When the door opened, she stole a quick glance over her shoulder upon entering and could still see his admiring gazes.

Feeling flattered, and half laughing it off, she spoke aloud, "Rita, he is young enough to be your kid." She watched as the floor number lit up for the second floor and heard the ding as the doors opened.

The doors opened and a long hallway with doors on each side stretched in front of her. She looked at the room key and saw her room was 216. She walked down the corridor and checking doors and finally found hers and entered.

She quickly stripped out of her t-shirt, shorts, and panties and got into the shower. She stood under the warm water and sighed loudly as if the water was washing away the stress from that day. They had called this morning saying her sister was in the hospital so she had started the day in a panic. But with the earlier call, she knew her sister was stable and would be ok. But she still wanted to continue the trip home for a visit anyway. She hadn't been back home in several years, work and children always kept her from going back as often as she would have wanted. But today was different. The children were being supervised by their father who had taken a couple days off work. They would enjoy the next couple of days and Rita knew she would relish in the relinquishing of responsibility.

Looking at the night table, she saw the complimentary alarm clock had nine o'clock. The night was early and since she was dressed so casually on the road, she had not stopped for dinner. She picked up the phone and instantly heard the clerk, Chris from downstairs.

"Yes, Mam. I was hoping you would call." he relayed in an energetic yet cocky tone.

"I was wondering if there was any restaurants open this late in town?"

"Well, the hotel bar serves some items, but I don't know if you would call that food..." he said in a joking manner.

"That will have to do, where is the bar, I didn't see it on my way in?" Rita asked.

"There is a hallway past the desk, come down and I will walk you back there." he offered.

Rita took a minute to check herself in the mirror. She paused for a moment and wondered if she was just making sure she was presentable or was she making sure she looked attractive for the young clerk. She laughed at the thought. She had been a dedicated mother and wife for twenty years and never had even thought of an affair. She gathered her purse and made her way down to the lobby.

The elevator door opened and Chris was amazed at the woman he saw standing there. She wore simple blue jeans but they were quite tight fitting and her shirt was a low cut blouse with a hint of cleavage. He cleared his throat and approached Rita as she exited the elevator.

"Wow. You look wonderful." he said unabashed.

"Oh stop. I know you are just flattering an old woman. But thank you though."

"No Mam," Chris relayed with a glint in his eye, "I am serious, you are very beautiful."

"Well thank you," Rita retorted as her face began to flush showing her embarrassment.

"Oh, the bar is this way." he pointed down the hall and extended his arm to escort her as a gentleman would.

Taking his arm, Rita followed him down a long corridor past the laundry room and the indoor pool. All the while, Chris was giving her the tour and pointing out the various rooms and features of the hotel.

Once they entered the stained glass doors, she could see a long dimly lit bar stretching the length of the small club. She could see a couple of tables and a couple of pool tables. By all appearances, it could have been anyone's small home town bar. She nodded her approval and Chris excused himself back to his desk. As Rita entered, she could see there was only one or two couples and a few odd men scattered about. Obviously the rain was hurting the normal patronage. But she was here to eat, not socialize. She took a seat in the middle of the room length bar.

"Can I help you honey?" came the voice of the lady behind the bar. She was a lovely woman probably in her early thirties and wearing a black tank top with a mini skirt. She had blonde hair, but not naturally, and green eyes and she was medium build.

"What do you have to eat here?" came Rita's inquiry.

The bartender turned and provided her with a small cocktail napkin sized menu. Most of the items appeared to be things that they possibly just microwaved straight out of the freezer. But she was starved and ordered a sandwich and since she was relishing in being child and husband free, she added a Rum and Coke. A few minutes later, the bartender returned with a sandwich and potato chips and her drink. Rita did not normally drink anything except the occasional glass of wine. But after the drama of the day and then the relief, she felt she deserved something.

She enjoyed her sandwich as she looked around at the bar in the mirror behind the bartender. From this vantage point, she could see the young couple dancing to the canned music that was piped in. Another couple, closer to middle age, sat in a booth and was whispering to each other. She could see a couple of businessmen apparently having several too many drinks. And another young man at the far end of the bar that was simply looking around the room. She noticed his rugged chin and once when they had made eye contact, she noticed his white smile. She finished her Rum and Coke and the bartender was already there with her replacement.

She continued to listen to the music, they were now piping in 80s music and she simply loved hearing those old songs of her younger days. She had several more drinks and was feeling quite relaxed. She apparently had begun swaying to the music on the barstool and had almost lost her balance several times.

"Would you like to dance?" she heard a deep voice from behind her.

She looked up in the mirror quickly and saw the man that had been at the end of the bar was now standing behind her smiling at her in the mirror.

"Why not?" she said as she turned and stood up. As she came to her feet, she had staggered a bit and the man caught her. She could feel his strong arms and she gazed up into his dark eyes and smiled. They walked to a small clearing and began to dance. The song was a slow one but Rita could not quite place the name, though she had heard it before. As they danced, she could feel that he had large arms and chest. He seemed to be in great shape and her mind danced around images of him without clothes. The song ended and they returned to her drink at the bar. The bartender had moved the man's drink to the seat next to Rita's. They sat down and after a moment Rita broke the silence.

"So, what is your name."

"James, James Dannon, but my friends call me JD." the man said as he took a drink from what appeared to be scotch.

"Rita, my name is Rita. It is nice to meet you." She said as she moved her hand to shake his.

"And should we be expecting Mr. Rita." JD said as he motioned to her wedding band.

"Oh, no. He is back home with the kids. I am going back home to visit." Rita said as she realized that she had her hand lying on his thigh. She knew she should move her hand but she could not bring herself to it. JD did not seem to mind or even notice and they made several minutes of small talk and several refills.

JD was also staying at the hotel and his company had rented him a suite with separate bedroom and living area and his room also sported a hot tub. They talked for several minutes about the amenities of various hotels and the things they like or disliked about some of the major chains.

"Well, if you would like, you could come up to my room and use the hot tub," JD started, "I mean it is there and I would hate for no one to use it."

"Oh I couldn't." Rita relayed, flattered at the offer but knowing that would not be an acceptable thing to do for a wife and mother. Even though JD seemed the perfect gentleman and she felt he would not take advantage, she knew that people talk and if her husband ever heard he would think the worse.

They talked for several more minutes and then Rita broke the silence, "I would like to see the hot tub though. I have always heard about them but have never actually seen one in real life."

"Well let us not delay." JD said as he stood and motioned for the bartender to come over. JD paid for both tabs and even talked the bartender into giving up a bottle of rum to go. Rita, JD, and the bottle of rum left the bar and staggered to the elevator. Passing Chris in the lobby, Rita winked and giggled as JD helped her steady herself. As she would stagger, her blouse would open slightly and Chris was enjoying the view this afforded him. As they were entering the elevator, JD looked back at Chris and gave him a nod as if some unspoken message had been sent between the two men.

Once they arrived at the room door, JD fumbled for his key. As he did so, Rita leaned heavily into him and they tumbled to the floor in the small corridor. Laughter broke out as they laid upon the floor looking at each other. Rita slowly leaned into JD and kissed him and quickly retreated. They laughed and stumbled to their feet. JD keyed the door and it opened for them to enter.

"Here it is." JD motioned to the hot tub.

Rita walked over and ran her hand through the bubbling warm water. "I bet that feels great to soak in." She relayed.

"Why don't you get in and try it out?" JD offered.

"Oh I couldn't" she replied coyly.

"Ah, go ahead. Who is gonna' know. It is just you and me here." JD said in a convincing tone.

"No, I have nothing to wear. I didn't bring a bathing suit or anything."

"Well dear, most people don't wear clothes in hot tubs anyway." JD said with a hint of laughter.

"Oh no. I could not. I .... uh....." she mumbled as if tripping over the words in her mind.

"Nonsense, if it makes you feel any better, I will take off my clothes and get in. That way you won't be the only one naked." JD offered half-jokingly.

She did not know why but his suggestion seemed to make sense to her in her drunken state. "OK, but only because it is just us. God if my husband were to ever find out...." she let the thought linger in the air.

JD began unbuttoning his shirt and Rita could see that her first impression was correct and JD was quite a built man after all. Once his shirt was removed, he unbuttoned his pants and allowed them to fall to the floor. Rita's eyes ogled JD from top to bottom as she was really quite turned on at this point. Once JD removed his underwear, he approached Rita and began to lift up her t-shirt. As he pulled it up and over her head, his lips met hers and they lingered in a long deep kiss.

Rita began to unbutton and remove her pants and as she did so allowed her hands to roam over JD's hard physique. She made semi-circles with her hands across his chest downward to his abdomen. She traced around his back giving a good squeeze to his firm buttocks. At this JD heard a slight moan escape Rita's lips and he quickly initiated another long deep kiss more passionate than the one before. They stood naked in only the moonlight as the steam from the hot tub caressed their bodies.

JD held Rita's hand as she stepped up and into the hot tub. She settled into the water and turned to face JD as he got in. As JD started to step down into the hot tub, just as she caught her first eye level sight of his manhood, she could not restrain herself anymore. She grasped his member in her hand tightly and began to trace the head with her tongue. Plunging it deep into her throat, she moved in and out on this stranger's cock.

She alternated between plunging it deep within her mouth and with licking his underside as her hands stroked his ever enlarging cock. After several moments, JD held her back and entered the hot tub. Once in, he guided himself between Rita's legs and face to face with her. He leaned in with another passionate kiss as she felt his large cock enter her wanting pussy. He felt so large, and so good in the warm bubbling water. It went in easily illustrating how excited and wet she was. He began slowly pulling all out but the head and then plunging deeply into her, over and over. Each thrust seemed to go deeper and deeper and Rita could feel her climax building. She began to meet his thrusts and as if he sensed her arousal, began thrusting harder within her. After several moments, she clutched him tightly and he felt her legs wrap around him. Her spasm began slowly but accelerated into a screaming orgasm like she had not felt in years.

Once her spasms subsided somewhat, JD began pumping once more. His pace was almost frantic as they kissed passionately with each thrust of his throbbing cock inside of her. After a couple of moments, his pace quickened even more and Rita knew what was coming next.

"I want you to cum inside me. I want to feel you inside me, all of you." she whispered as he pumped in and out at a feverish pace now.

Just as she finished whispering, JD plunged his cock deeper than before and held still as he pumped his load into her wanting pussy. Rita immediately began to orgasm at the feel of this stranger leaving his load. They spasmed in each others arms in the moonlight for several moments.

Then without a word, Rita stands up and exits the hot tub. She pulls her jeans back on, places her panties into her front pocket, and pulls on her t-shirt. Without a word, she opens the front door and exits leaving JD still lying in the hot tub.

She returned to her room. Once inside, she leans back against the door and rolls her eyes. She smiles at the remembrance of the past few minutes. As she leans against the door, she hears a knock behind her on the door.

Startled, she pushes herself away from the door and looks through the small peep hole most of these hotels have. She could make out Chris the clerk in the hallway outside. She opens the door slightly to look out and he anxiously approaches the door.

"Wanted to check on you and see if you needed anything before I leave for the night" he relayed through the tiny crack Rita had opened in the door.

"Oh, what the hell?" Rita spoke aloud as she opened the door and pulled the young man inside.

"Yes, there is one thing before you leave." she said as she shut the door behind him.

Without a word, she lowered herself to her knees in front of him. One hand squeezing the young man's ass as the other unzips his work slacks. She removed his growing cock and began to lick and caress it. She traced her tongue down the length of his shaft and down his balls. She then traced a path back up to the tip of his shaft before plunging it deep within her mouth. She repeated this over and over for the next few minutes. As Chris began to tense up, she felt his excitement and quickened her pace.

In silence, Chris clenched and she felt his warm fluid flowing into her like a mighty river. She took all she could until his flow had passed. She licked him for several moments and still in silence replaced his cock and zipped him back up. She stood up and guided the exhausted young man out the door and closed it behind him.

She leaned back against the door again and mused at tonight's activities. She half-hearted wondered if that pretty bartender would still be working, but then decided not to go check. She had thrown caution to the wind, but tomorrow was another day and hopefully another adventure.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Road Trip

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 816 milliseconds