• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Mall

The Mall

He sat at the table opposite her in the mall cafeteria. He looked to be about 5' 6, 170 pounds, slightly gray at the temples and balding. He lifted the cup of coffee to his lips and like her looked emptily across the room. She notice him occasionally glance her way. She wondered about his life, his home, his needs......

He stole furtive glances at the tall full figured red yet brunette who looked to be in her early forties, as he sipped his morning coffee. On the road again, installing software for his company, he made this trip once a quarter, and often sat in this mall, as part of his normal morning routine. Call the wife of 25 years, talk to his grand daughter, then to the mall for coffee. He would sit here for another hour, sometime reading the paper, he didn't have to be at the office until noon each day. That always gave the customer a chance to try, experiment, play with the new release of software, and prepare their list of complaints. It didn't matter how much effort went into meeting their demands, there were always more complaints. He had noticed her before, always the same spot, waiting, sometimes reading and once he thought he saw her lost in a blank stare at him.

The mall was particularly quiet this morning, so when she rose to go to the counter to get a bowl of soup, she saw him trail after her. Admiring that full round figure, as he strolled up behind her, she felt him brush her arm as he reached to get a package of sweet and low from the counter. His smile was so affable as he apologized for making contact. Soon they were exchanging small talk, and it seemed only natural, that he join her at her table, he with his coffee, she with her cup of soup. They chatted, they laughed, they exchanged stories. She told him things that she hadn't told even her best girl friend of 20 years. He listened so intently, so attentively, seeming to hang on every word. She found herself just pouring her heart and soul out to this older man.

The morning seemed to be passing so quickly yet so enjoyably. She was enjoying the adult conversation, the banter, his attention to her. He even acted like he heard her. She let her gaze follow his stocky but firm figure to the coffee shop, wondering how much effort he put into keeping what appeared to be a tight ass firm. Returning with a fresh cup of coffee, this time he sat next to her, instead of across the table. Bluntly she joked, "you making a move on me?" "Where did that come from?" she asked herself. What was she doing, flirting with this perfect stranger. This was not like her at all. Married, faithful to her truck driver husband for 20 years, three grown children, sure sometimes the nights were long and lonely. The days a little too routine, but wasn't it that way for everyone. Inside her heart raced, goose bumps rose on her arm. She started to tremble. What was she starting?

He took her gently by the hand, playfully whispering 'of course' squeezing her hand. Sensing the tension he started her laughing as he told her about his eight year old granddaughter the fish. The trembling began to subside as she began to regain control. A part of her wanted to run, a part wanted the racing heart beat, the excitement of the moment to continue. Fight it as she would this man, this moment, was starting to arouse her. She was torn between to worlds.

Rising, he seemed to sense her need, he led her down the long dimly lit hallway toward the restrooms. In the little alcove where the hall split off to separate the men from the women, he stopped and pressing against her he stated "I need you NOW".

"Just like Don" she fought back the tears, I first, what about her, she needed to be needed first. Were all men so selfish?. Then she froze. He dropped to his knees, and knelt in front of her. Lifting her loose fitting skirt, he pressed forward kissed the top of her belly, just below her navel through the fabric of her cotton panties. Didn't he know someone could walk in on them any minute her mind raced. What was she doing leaning back into the wall to support herself, and spreading her legs eagerly, grasping his head, guiding, pushing, steering him to her throbbing, wet panty covered vagina.

It had been years since Don had spent more than a cursory minute tasting, teasing the fountain of her womanhood. She wanted to run but pulled him closer. He slid his tongue up and down the lips of her pussy. Strange sensations raced through her body as the sopping mixture of his salvia, her flowing juices and the material caressed her outer lips. She could feel her blood boiling as she felt the once familiar beginnings of an orgasm building. She was almost there, right on the edge, when his tongue slipped under the edge of her panties slipping them aside. His tongue opened her wet lips like a bee opening a red rose. Like a honey bee diving for the sweet nectar of a flower, his tongue found her stiff sensitive clitoris and began to rapidly flip across it.

As she began to feel the juices well up inside as she headed for a belly wrenching orgasm, she froze, pushing him away. "CLIP, CLOP, CLIP, CLOP, CLIP" the unmistakable sounds of footsteps coming down the hall. She reluctantly pulled him up and straighten her skirt. So close, closer than with Don for a long time but still not there. What was she doing anyway. She shouldn't be here. This wasn't right.

Saying not a word, they walked down the hall hand in hand. Brazenly he led her out the side door of the mall across the street to his motel. Slipping in a side door they walked straight with an agreed purpose to his room. Each in their own scrambled silent world. Like her she found out later, this was his first extra marital tryst. But for now she only knew the turmoil going through her mind, the aching, longing, wanting still burned in her loins. Ashamed, embarrassed, confused, yet willingly entering his room. The fire in her loins in control, not her mind.

The room was dark but the bed stood out like a beacon beckoning her. He stopped her in the light of the bathroom door and unzipped her skirt, unbuttoned her blouse, stripping her naked to his eyes. She felt so vulnerable, trembling, shaking, afraid of what he was thinking. Her six foot frame carried the weight of twenty years of marriage, her stomach the stretch marked scars of childbirth. Her once pert breasts sagged a little under the weight of her 44 years. Naked, fully exposed to his gaze, mixed with the anticipation of things hoped for, she started to feel a twinge of embarrassment. Years of self incriminations for carrying too many pounds, having to large hips, to large breast. The self abasement had racked her every time she saw Don use his trucker driver leer at a pert young thing bopping along the street. She moved to escape the light, to hide under the covers, in the darkness.

Sensing her embarrassment, he pulled her close and kissed her softly, gently on the lips. A re-assuring loving caress for each breast, paying a homage to each. Somehow not sexual, but arousing and so stimulating, he lowered his lips to her stomach, and kissed and licked each of her scars of child birth. Somehow, she felt he was half sensing the pain, yet the joy that each had been born.

Placing her on the king sized bed, he stepped back and began to undress. She watched as he stepped out of his pants. The tent in his shorts screamed for release. The wet stains that surrounded his manhood said this man was excited by her. No one else, HER. She wanted him in her. She wanted to make him cum, She wanted to feel him explode that hard throbbing member into her wet vagina. She didn't want to wait, she knew her cunt would make a warm clinging sheath for the sword that protruded from his loins. She was ready for hot, randy sex. The in and out, thumping, slapping, farting sounds of two animals in heat.

They spent the next hour, sucking, cuddling, kissing, cooing, like two eager teenagers. His tongue, lips and cock, explored every nook and cranny of her body. She tasted his throbbing cock, licked it, sucked it, each time it exploded, she coaxed it back to life. She pulled him into her warm wet vagina, and felt his cock head press against her cervix, and on an on till both were exhausted. Still she wanted more, she was alive, 18 knowing now what she really wanted, insatiable...

"EXCUSE ME" She returned to the world of the now busy noisy mall. The lonely old man she had been looking at was standing at her table, asking to borrow the sugar.

Hmmm, it had all seemed so real, maybe to good to be real.

More to follow if you like:

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Mall

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 466 milliseconds