• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Sexy

"Hi sexy," he grinned impishly out at her, blinking his eyes to adjust them to the bright sun, as he opened the front door to greet her.

"Is Dora...?" She began and then did a double take: "What do you look like, Marcus?"

"Don't you love the ice blue?"

Lindsey looked the young man up and down and, smiled, despite the initial shock. He was wearing a pale blue leotard and smiling broadly across his face.

"So, I see," she said finally, giggling out loud. "Are you planning to do dance or gymnastics, Marcus?"

"They're fun to wear. My sister's."

"You are totally weird." "Oh yes! I love the tight shiny material."

"I sure hope Dora doesn't catch you."

"Do you think she would be pissed?" "I suspect she might," Lindsey tried to look stern. "I would be very cross."

"At least she's away until Tuesday."

"Leaving you all alone with her clothing!"

"Yeah."

"How unwise," she arched her eyebrows, as he laughed and shrugged his shoulders.

"Marcus. You are a naughty boy. Eighteen, all dressed up and nowhere to play."

"I guess - just a little."

"A naughty, little boy or a naughty, little, big boy?" Lindsey teased.

"My dick when hard sticks out of the top of my briefs."

"But, thankfully, not out of the top of your sister's leotard."

"No," Marcus looked down and blushed.

"I was teasing, you silly boy."

"It feels funny, Lindsey."

"I'm sure it does."

"Should I put tights on under the leotard?"

"Who am I to advise you?" Lindsey laughed and Marcus joined in.

"Well if I do, what colour should they be?"

"Blue to match the leotard or, perhaps, neutral."

"Okay," he agreed. "Blue shimmering tights it is." He turned and raced up the stairway behind him, leaving her standing in the doorway, gaping after his ice blue clad backside

"Don't you make me your accomplice, you bad boy," she yelled up at him.

"Could I model it for you?" Marcus leant over the banister and shouted down at her.

"Stop it already," she laughed, leaning back against the white door as she brought it too.

"Don't you think it is a cute outfit?"

Marcus stood at the head of the stairs and did a joyous, little pirouette.

"Sure, but it looks better on her than you," she called up. "I'm sure you look better in a tux or is that too conformist?"

"Could I wear the leotard under the tux?" He grinned sheepishly, watching her climb the stairs after him.

"You are quite incorrigible, Marcus," she tutted, "but at least it would conceal your kink."

"And my big dick for play time later and shock my date if I get lucky?"

"Why are you guys so obsessed with size?"

"I'm not, I was joking."

"Maybe," Lindsey conceded, pushing her blonde hair off her forehead, "and you're cute in a funny kind of way, you silly boy."

"Yeah, and I'm fun."

"You should be building yourself up not shuffling around in girly underwear," she wagged her finger at him. Then a wicked glint entered her eyes. "If I tell Dora, you know, you are truly busted."

"I hope you don't either, Lindsey." A hunted look crossed his face as he slid away from her and disappeared into Dora's room.

"Did that send a tremor of fear or a shiver of excitement down your spine, Marcus?"

"Both," he leered at her, peering round the doorjamb at her. "Please don't tell Dora, Lindsey. I'll do anything you tell me to."

"Won't you just, Mister Quivery!"

"Send me down the street in the sun to see how sparkly the leotard is in the sun?" Marcus suggested, the naughty glint in his eyes matching hers.

"You have an exhibitionist streak too do you, base boy?"

"Sure."

"What would your mama say if she saw you prancing like that in the front yard?"

"I really don't wanna know." "Me either," she agreed and followed him into his sister's bedroom.

"Hey Lindsey, let's go shopping, maybe."

"I love shopping."

"Will you take me with you, dressed like this?"

"Only if you behave, take that tutu off and put some pants on. It really is too much." "Okay, I will be good. No tutu." "Or shorts?"

"Just my leotard and tights."

"No! Put some pants on - you want to be arrested, Mr Ballerina?" "No," he blanched. "So, where do you want to go shopping? What's your favourite place?"

"You won't know the shops I like and I have very expensive tastes," she taunted. "So much so that you will soon run out of your allowance, you poor boy."

"I'd still try to buy you an outfit," he laughed

"Oh?" Lindsey looked at him archly. "In matching ice blue?"

"Sure, if you took me to the dance shop - we could shop for matching leotards."

"Shall I buy you pale blue dancing slippers?"

"Cool. What about a ballet outfit for me?"

"You want to be the next Nureyev?"

"Nureyev?"

"The ballet dancer - he is long gone now."

"Oh, okay."

"He bought his tutu, when the shop first opened."

"What color ballet outfit will you pick out for me, Lindsey?"

"Pink - just to frighten you out of your male condescension."

"Oh, I will so love trying it on."

"It will match your sister's blushes when she sees you in her clothes, when I tie you to her bed, her fluffy toys scattered around you."

"Are you gonna tie me up, Lindsey?"

"It's just an idea."

"You are naughty too."

"No, Marcus," she paused for effect and grinned at him: "I am wicked."

"Will you tie me up at your place?" "I'll tie you in my closet, if you're not careful, and I'll only let you out in the morning for a short stretch."

"And then what?"

"Stop playing with yourself, you bad boy," she screwed her face up in disgust. "You will stain your sister's things."

He chuckled.

"I can't lock you up anywhere, can I!"

"Do you have toys, Lindsey?"

"Yes. The one I am playing with now calls himself Marcus."

He cackled at that.

"And no, I am not going to use toys on your frail anatomy."

"But I want to be naughty, Lindsey."

"I had noticed, you poor, sweet boy."

"Hey! We could go toy shopping? I bet we'd draw some attention in the toyshop in matching leotards."

"You can get a Barbie-doll and I an Action Man."

"An inflatable, action man?"

"You keep playing with yourself like that and you will inflate or go blind, boy."

"I'm at full inflation."

"That's it, Marcus?"

"Yeah."

"That's pitiful."

"Pick me out a toy like the one you hide under your mattress, Lindsey."

"Have you been spying on me, Marcus?"

"Yeah, so?"

"Intrusive creature, aren't you?"

"Give me a duster and I'll clean your room for you."

"To make up?"

"Sure - can I use your make up, Lindsey?"

"You know what, Marcus?"

"What?"

"You are a sissy boy."

"I know," he blushed.

"I'll lend you the maid's outfit I wore last summer, when working in the city hotel shall I?"

"Sure and the panties too, please!"

"He wants my panties too now!" She shrieked with laughter.

"A leotard under the maid's outfit then?"

"I'm not sure the management at the city hotel would approve."

"How about some make-up, so they wouldn't know?" Marcus suggested a pleading look on his face.

"Make-up is expensive, you know."

"I'll give you my pay checks."

"And how much do you earn as a paper boy?"

"No, as a maid!" he laughed.

"Maids only make money, if they find rich sugar daddies."

"I've got you, Lindsey - my sugar momma!"

"In your dreams, Marcus."

"Yes momma."

"Hey! I'm only 24 remember."

"Of course I know, Lindsey," he shrugged. "How'd you like to have your own personal maid, servant, sex toy?"

"Are you offering?"

"Yes."

"Does the idea thrill you?"

"Yeah."

"I'm not sure how rewarding it will be for me, young man."

"I have a big tongue."

"Lick my en-suite bathroom clean, will you?"

"No, your lips."

"Big tongue, big...?"

"Yes - feet and cock."

"See," she trilled. "I knew you were obsessed by size."

"I'm a guy."

"That is a pretty lame excuse, sissy boy."

"You could tie me up and sit on my face."

"You wish - Mister big tongued teen."

"Hey! And tease me with our new toys."

"I think Mattel might protest. You are such a demanding slut aren't you, Marcus?"

"Yep."

"I shall write Dora and tell her of your misdeeds," Lindsey sat down at Dora's desk and picked up a pen. "Oooh look - pale blue notepaper - how very appropriate."

"Hey - no," Marcus protested, pulling the pad of paper from under her hand and tossing it across the room. "I'll do anything you tell me to."

"No more misdeeds for Marcus: not even a shred of badness - all dressed up and nowhere to go - how's that for teasing, new toy?"

He laughed and shrugged.

"Does it work for you?"

"Say you can home from work and caught me playing with your toys?" Marcus suggested.

"Does Marcus 'want' to wear Lindsey's panties?" She taunted

"Yeah."

"Does Marcus 'want' to get all hot and bothered?" Lindsey continued jeering, arms akimbo, watching him touching himself, totally disregarding her presence, eyes closed, just focussing in on her voice. "There you go: just play with your naughtiest fantasies."

"Will you make me lick a dildo?" His eyes flicked open and, wide-eyed, he looked up at her.

"What you want to lick one of those for, Marcus?"

"I'm curious. What is it like?"

"A dildo?"

"Yeah." "Unfulfilling, by and large - a poor substitute for the real thing."

"I just want to try it."

"And where does my sissy boy want to try it?" She practically sneered.

"In my mouth."

"Suck it and see?"

"Dora has one."

"Does she? Are you envious?"

"She keeps it where you keep yours: under her mattress - you girls - so obvious."

"You are a sneaky, sissy boy."

"I'm envious. She has leotards and toys."

"And all you have is a poor little teen cocky in need of attention, Marcus?"

"Yeah."

"Is that all for mama, Marcus?"

"No it's for you, wrapped in Dora's cute leotard," Marcus looked the dildo up and down and then looked up at Lindsey looking slightly puzzled: "Okay, how do I go about this. Will I choke on it?"

"Only if you try to deep throat it."

"Shall I go up and down on it, like I would want you to do to me."

"Cheeky slut!"

"How do you do it on a real cock?"

"That depends on the cock and depends on the guy."

"This one's pretty common," he laughed, pulling the leotard to one side and showing his all. "Have you never had sex Marcus? Are you a virgin sissy boy?"

He looked up at her shyly and mouthed his response: "yes"

"Oh. How sweet. Marcus - you should get out and find a nice girl young man and not hide away in your sister's under-things."

"Sure," he laughed

"Seriously."

"Oh wow, look at me. I can slip it in my mouth."

"You are really not being serious are you?" Lindsey giggled.

"Yeah."

"Poor cock-sucking, sissy boy."

She watched as he pushed the large plastic phallus about halfway into his mouth and saw his cheeks bulge.

"Don't do yourself an injury," she murmured anxiously, watching him holding it on the desk and kneeling to press his mouth down onto it. "Practice will make you perfect, sissy boy."

"Ohh, I just hit the gag spot," he cried out.

"Try not to retch, young man." "Wow! That went so I could feel it on the back of my throat."

"This excited you?"

"It would be 'funner' if it was a strap-on on you I was sucking."

"Your grammar may be awful, but you know all the jargon don't you, young man?"

"Yeah," he laughed.

"Bad boy."

"Would you teach me a lesson with a strap-on?"

"Where on earth did you get that one from?"

"Dora, of course. You know I've been watching you. Show me. Please."

"Would that be educational for you?"

"Sure. Make me get on my knees!"

Lindsey stepped forward and punched him smartly in the midriff. He groaned and bent forward. Then she grabbed him by the scruff of his neck and pressed him down until he was bent over. She held him there and walked round him and kicked the back of his knees with unerring accuracy. He crumpled into a heap on the carpet before her.

"Did you masturbate this morning, Marcus?"

"Yes."

"Did you think about me?"

"Yes"

"Think about me touching you?"

"Oh yes"

"Touching your virgin cock?"

"Yeah, it's throbbing."

"Sliding back and forth over your eager, young sex?"

"Yes."

Lindsey slid behind him and press herself against him, touching the base of his sex with her fingers.

"Oh! I like that."

The fingers of her other hand pushed against his tight, little bum.

"I'm so hard," he groaned

"So I see. Do you like my fingers in your bottom, Marcus?"

"Oh yes. Very much."

Lindsey tickled his virgin backside softly, cupping his teenaged balls - full of needs and desire.

"Poor little, sissy boy."

"I love the feel of you against me."

"Does sissy boy want some of Lindsey's make up?" She teased fishing in her bag and pulling out a compact. "A little foundation to give you some color; or will your blushes be enough?"

"Oh yes, make me up please."

She selected a ruby red lipstick to match his blushes and looked down at him, eyes narrowing. "Pout your lips, sissy boy."

"I'm ready."

"Imagine you are kissing my sex."

"Okay"

"A little enthusiasm, young man, and do stop pumping your prick just for a moment."

"Okay"

"I don't want you to shoot your sissy boy cum over my dress now do I?"

"On your face?"

"Cheeky slut boy," Lindsey giggled, daubing his face inaccurately with the lipstick, so he looked more of a clown than ever.

"I could lick it off your face then?"

"With your hideously long tongue?"

"Yes. Lindsey. Is it salty? What does it taste like?"

"Not particularly nice, but guys like blow jobs, even sissy boys."

"Make me cum Lindsey. I'll eat it."

"Make you cum in your sissy boy leotard, Marcus, so we can drape them over your face?"

"Oh yes!"

"And you can lie there blissfully aware of your pathetic status."

"And push the crotch of the leotard in my mouth and make me lick it clean."

"Full of bright ideas aren't you? What would your sister say if she could see you now, petal?"

"What's a petal?"

"A term of affection for sissy boys."

"I'm a petal," he looked up, pleased as punch.

"I called my last sissy boy petal: he used to tremble in delight."

"That's awesome. I'm your second one."

"He was much older than you though."

"Did he dress up?"

"That, young man," she snapped, "is none of your business. You need to learn your place, you know."

"I'm very honoured to be your sissy boy."

"I haven't said you are yet."

"Well, I will be if you let me," he pouted.

"You will have to beg and plead."

"Just tell me what I need to do for you."

"I bet you wouldn't, so, Marcus."

"Would too," he sulked. She looked at him, down on his hands and knees, dressed in the ice blue leotard

"When do you graduate, Marcus?"

"This summer."

"Are going to go college?

"Next year."

"Or will you be working as a maid to me and the class of 2006?" Lindsey giggled

"Only as your maid."

"No, Marcus. Listen to me more closely. You have your classmates to serve too you know."

"I do?"

"Let me repeat the question," she said with a sigh, nudging him in the ribs with the toe of her gym shoe. "Does sissy boy want to serve me and the class of 2006?"

"Oh yes. More than anything."

"Do you like me calling you sissy boy, Marcus?

"Yeah."

"Poor tongue-tied teen," she looked down at him affectionately for a moment and seeing him touching himself, snapped at him sharply: "Marcus!"

"If I was a sissy boy servant to you and the class..." he began.

"...You would have your work cut out?"

"...Could I get a shiny French maid's outfit?"

"Of course you can, petal," she laughed, "and a nice leash for your mistress to lead you from one room to the next."

"Oh! That would be so cool."

"So your mistress can have sex with your classmates, while you tidy the rooms. Is that a done deal, sissy boy?"

"Yeah."

"Dear oh dear! Marcus."

"Yes?"

"The correct response when I say Marcus or sissy boy is 'Yes mistress'. Do you understand, sissy boy?"

"Yes, mistress."

"You need training, you do, young man."

"Yes, mistress."

"That sounds so much nicer than 'yeah'"

"Do I get my new French maid's outfit: a shiny one?"

"In time, young man, in time."

"I'll just wear my leotard and tights till then."

"Poor sissy boy: your sister's leotard, don't you mean."

"Yeah," he laughed, "until it is all stained and horrible."

"You bad, bad boy: creaming in your sister's clothes."

"I've had to wash them before," said the young man, without even a hint of a blush. "Hey, how about a hair scrunch that matches the leotard around my neck with a leash?"

"You don't have long enough hair, boy."

"Look - see I can stretch it over my head - it fits on my neck."

"Is that wise?"

"It's a little tight. I feel like I should have a leash."

"You look cute, "Lindsey giggled, "but you be careful."

"Yes mistress."

"I don't want you asphyxiating yourself."

"It's not that tight. It's bigger than most of them," he advised her. "Can you do my nails, mistress?

"A nice pale blue?"

"Yes mistress."

"To be brushed on stroke by stroke?"

"I'd like that, mistress. Will you rub your ass, against my hard cock, while they dry, mistress?"

"No I will not, wretched youth, but I will hold your wrists firmly to prevent you from wanking, Marcus."

"Yes, mistress."

"I know you so well, Marcus," she sighed. "And what do you know, young man?"

"All I know, mistress Lindsey, is that you make me feel...sexy."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Sexy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 507 milliseconds