• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Heaven At Last

Heaven At Last

I watched the movement of May's hips and sighed. My little girl wasn't little any more. Still a baby to me, but all woman from top to bottom. My pussy tingled as she stooped down to pick up a ribbon she'd dropped and her short skirt pulled tight around her petite heart-shaped butt.

The truth is, I've wanted my daughter in a sexual way ever since the day -- a few years ago now -- that she fell in the shower. I'd heard her cry out and ran to help. She was lying beside the tub, and when I reached down to help her up, she threw her arms around my waist and began to cry. Holding the soft, supple body that clung so sweetly to mine, that's when the seeds of my desire for my daughter were planted.

Her long wet hair was falling across her shoulders and pointing to her small breasts. As I held her at arm's length to see if he was heart, I noticed that the tan on her long, willowy legs dissolved into a creamy white just inches below the V of her flaxen pubic hair.

After she calmed down, I began to towel her off. She was so pretty, it was difficult to keep my eyes and hands from roaming all over her -- and she didn't help matters any. As I knelt to dry her feet and ankles, she placed her hands on my shoulders and told me "I like this, Mom."

I made my way up past her knees to dry the area around her beautiful pussy. As my towel-covered hands caressed her, she cooed "Ohhh, that feels wonderful." But as much as I wanted to just lean forward and kiss where I was drying, I didn't, I couldn't. Not then.

With her finally dry and feeling much better, I helped her to the bedroom and put her on her bed. She was still naked. I paused for several moments, admiring her smooth, delicate body.

"... Is everything all right, Mom?"

"Mmm." I nodded as I came out of my daydream. "I was just thinking about how pretty you are." She smiled as I patted her arm and bent down to kiss her cheek.

"Mom?" she asked as I got up reluctantly. "Could you get me out a pair of panties?" I'll never forget the way my knees trembled at something that would have meant nothing the day before. I took a pair of her soft cotton panties from the dresser, gave them to her, and stood there watching shamelessly as she pulled them up over her dainty little pussy. Then I turned to leave.

"Mom?" I turned to see what my daughter wanted. "I think you're beautiful." I didn't say anything, just blew her a kiss and left. But that day, and most days afterwards, I fingered myself to frenzied climaxes thinking only of my daughter, her beautiful pussy, and what she had said to me at the end.

A few years later, May was married, pregnant, had a miscarriage, was divorced, and came back home to live with me.

"I really don't know how to say this," May said to me as she leaned over the table to hand me a cup of coffee. Even dressed, she still made me see her naked body in my mind's eye. After all my little girl had gone through, she was more desirable to me than ever.

"What I'm trying say, Mom, is that I'm afraid I'll get a bad reputation if I just start sleeping with the guys around here." May slumped in her chair across from me. "And it's not like there's any of them I like that way around here anyhow."

"I understand, May," I said, reaching over to touch her hand. "I went through the same thing myself, years ago." It was beautiful the way her neck blended so smoothly with her shoulders. I could have kissed them forever ....

"After your father and I split up," I continued, I dated two other men. But both of them thought I was just a young divorcee looking for a hot time in the sack." My eyes couldn't stay away from May's breasts as they rose and fell in time with her breathing. "And the social disapproval of a woman who wanted sex was much more serious back then." May looked at me with a kind of half grin.

"But I didn't want just sex. I wanted to be treated like a lady, shown some respect, not just fucked and dumped."

May flinched. She wasn't used to hearing such language from her own mother, but I figured if I had any chance of, of, I didn't know what exactly, I had better start by being completely open around her.

"After I dated the second asshole for a while," I said, watching May start to relax just a bit, "I got fed up with his crap and kicked him out. That's when I decided I was going to raise you by myself and the hell with men, or a man. I figured that if I needed sex, I could take care of myself." I took a deep breath. "I could feel a lot better doing what I wanted done myself without having to rely on some stupid cock." May looked shocked at that, but there was also a hint of something in her beautiful eyes that hadn't been there before.

"Umm, you mean, Mom ..." May trailed off.

I decided to take the cow by the horns. "What I mean is, May, that I've been masturbating all these years. A lot. At least once a day, often more."

May took a sip of her coffee, I think to cover her reaction. "Sure, Mom, I understand that. I was just trying to picture you ... well, you know."

"Rubbing my clit? Finger-fucking myself?" I nodded vigorously. "All of that."

"I understand," May repeated. "It just feels funny, you telling me that. I always used to wonder what you did for relaxation ... and sex."

"Well, now you know. Am I embarrassing you?"

May blushed, but she shook her head. "Oh no. I, uh, well, I kinda do it all the time myself." She shrugged a little. "In fact, when I was with you-know-who, it was the only way I could get off. After he fell asleep, you know?" My daughter glanced toward me. "Mom, can I ask you a personal question?" I nodded my head and waited. "When you, uh, play with yourself, umm, what do you dream about?"

I burned to tell her everything in full detail, living color, and stereo sound, but I decided to make sure first. The fish was nibbling the bait. Would she take the hook? And would I be able to tell her that I wanted her, in my bed, right now?

"Oh, lots of things. Depends on my mood ... and what I'm wearing at the time."

"Do you just think about men?"

"Well sometimes, and sometimes other things ... Why, honey?"

"Well ..." May stared down at the tabletop, then looked up. "What other things?"

She looked straight in my eyes and I knew I had her. "May, sweetheart, if I'm going to confess my secret fantasies to you, I think it's only right for you to tell me yours too." My pussy was throbbing and my panties were drenched with sweat and love juices. "So tell me something you think about as you play with your pussy, and I'll tell you something I think about when I play with mine."

"Well," May said, looking down at the table again, "I've often wondered what it would be like to, uh, be in bed with another woman and, and, to have her do things, all sorts of things to me." May wiped her hands on her slacks. "You know, like kiss me and put her tongue beneath my legs and make me put my tongue on her pussy ..." May paused, then said, "That's what I think about, sometimes. Now what about you?"

I fixed my eyes on her breasts. I could see from the rhythm of her breathing that she was aroused by the conversation and trying not to show it. I pictured her swollen pussy lips, her weeping slit, her hard clitoris. "May," I whispered, "for years all I've thought about is ... making love to you."

My daughter sat up straight in her chair and looked into my eyes. Then she stood up and carried both coffee cups to the sink and ran water in them. With her back to me, she said, "If I went upstairs and took a shower, would we have enough time now to -- do it?"

She knew! She remembered that day when I hugged her naked, calmed her tears, and watched her pull her panties on. I could barely speak, but I managed to get the words out: "May, we'll make the time."

Our lips met. I could feel my panties becoming soaked as May pushed her tongue deep into my mouth. I sucked it and licked it and gently nipped it with my teeth. She shuddered and moaned as I rubbed her tongue with mine. Then I opened my mouth wide and she drew my tongue into her own sweet mouth.

May clutched me firmly as I brought my hands around to feel her breasts. As I found her nipples hidden beneath her blouse, May seemed to have a change of heart. She pulled back from our kiss.

"Mom? We aren't doing anything wrong, are we?"

I pulled her tightly back to me, crushing her breasts against mine. "No, May. I would never ask you to do anything that's wrong." My lips brushed her hair and I worked my tongue into her ear. Then I pulled back and whispered "Go take your shower." I patted her butt as she turned, and then I added, "Don't slip." She answered me with a laugh and ran up the stairs, two at a time.

When I heard the bathroom door close, I stripped down to my panties and went out into he hall to look at myself in the full-length mirror. "Not bad for an old broad," I thought, and I started to rub my breasts with one hand, placing the other on my stomach. Both seemed firm still, and I was sure that May would enjoy my body as much as I already knew I loved hers.

I pushed my panties down a little and began to rub my pussy lips. God, I was wet! I thrust my hips forward so I could see my pussy better. My pubic hair stopped just short of surrounding my slit, and there wasn't a trace of it between there and my ass.

"Yes," I thought as I fingered my clit, "she'll like me and I'll make sure she loves everything I'm going to do to her." I closed my eyes and rubbed myself until I heard the bathroom door open and May yell, "Mom, come here!" It was the same words she had used when she fell years before, but now she was filled with enthusiasm rather than pain and fear.

I straightened myself up, pulled up my panties again, and slowly climbed the stairs. May was standing in the doorway to my bedroom, naked, the most beautiful sight in the world. I froze. Her hair was still wet, and drops of water ran down and around her small pointy breasts. It continued to flow in droplets over her belly and then down over her hairless vulva to her wonderfully rounded thighs.

May's mound was jutting outward, and it looked like her thighs wouldn't close tight for fear of hiding her adorable pussy. I remembered the day in the shower again, and noticed that she no longer had the tan line near the top of her thighs. "Nude sunbathing?" I asked. She smiled but didn't say anything. I put my hands on her hips and then ran them up her body to cup her firm young breasts.

"Mom, don't you think we'd be more comfortable on the bed?" It was my turn to say nothing. I took her by the hand and led her to my bedroom. Then I turned to her and kissed her lips again as I ran my hands over her soft rear end.

I whispered, "I love you, May." I put a hand between her thighs, and in a moment I felt for the first time the throbbing heat of my daughter's wet pussy. She responded by pushing my panties down, and I stepped back to let her get a good look at me. I could hear her breath catch in her throat as she stared at her mother's soaked pubic hair and swollen pussy.

Then I kicked my panties away from my feet, lay down on the bed, and pulled my daughter down after me. In no time at all she was on her back, her legs spread for me, and I was licking and sucking her pussy with everything I had in me. My hand snaked up and squeezed the base of her lovely young breast, and my own pussy juice was pouring out of me. Soon I was focused on her clitoris, and then my daughter was coming, coming for me, spreading her juice all over my face.

Her climax was so sweet, so juicy, and even after it was over and her sex cries were just little moans and her convulsions just gentle shudders, I could tell that her pussy was just as hot as ever, that she needed more, needed me to love her more.

So then her legs were over my shoulders and I was giving her long, slow licks from asshole to clit, giving May's puckered ring extra attention, making it sloppy wet, and then it was all about her clit again as I gave her my thumb up her cunt, thrusting and twisting it until her moans were screams again, and then my thumb was out and my long finger was in as I felt her start to come with my tongue dancing over her clit, I curled the finger around to press on her G-spot and she was howling out her climax. And then. And then my thumb soaked with her juices was up my daughter's asshole and I was thrusting with both fingers at the same time and rubbing her thin membranes inside and my tongue on her clit and she was screaming loud enough to wake the dead.

And then it was over. Just a few minutes, or a whole lifetime of loving sex? I couldn't tell.

Without any warning I found that I was exhausted. I pulled my fingers out and flopped down on the bed next to May, giving her a gentle kiss on the lips. I had never dreamed it would be this good, and when I felt my daughter prying my legs apart I knew the best was yet to come.

"Now it's your turn," May whispered. I moaned as her hot little tongue found my core and turned it inside out as her nimble fingers danced all over my body. "The truth is, Mom, I've wanted you for a long time." She looked up between my breasts and into my eyes. "And I'm going to have you every day from now on."

I kept on looking down as she began to work me over. "Oh, May, fuck me, fuck me good." My sweet daughter was sending me straight to heaven at last.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Heaven At Last

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 482 milliseconds