• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Billion Dollar Slaves 03 Ch. 03

Billion Dollar Slaves 03 Ch. 03

12

Christy delivered her sister, naked and cuffed to Mistress Lisa in the backyard where she lay in the shade, on a porch lounger next to the sparkling pool. Mia was placed in a submissive posture kneeling at Lisa's feet.

"In just two days you have managed to disobey one of the rules you agreed to follow. You have not performed to the best of your ability the tasks given you and you resisted when Master Rick was examining your pathetic skinny body." Mistress Lisa ticked off the offenses.

"Your sister has pleaded your case. As I am fond of her and as she has earned her place at my feet, I have decided to give you one last chance to submit. You will be punished to make up for your past transgressions and any further resistance or disobedience will result in your immediate dismissal." Mistress Lisa used her foot to lift the girls head. " Do you agree and accept these terms?"

" Yes, Mistress. I agree and ask your forgiveness." Mia's voice was a quiet whisper.

" Come with me!" Mistress Lisa ordered.

She walked to a set of posts set in the concrete next to the pool. The girl's cuffs were locked in place at wrist and ankles, leaving the girl's arms and legs spread wide and her body completely open and defenseless in the bright sunlight. Lisa placed a harness around Mia's head, attaching a cock gag to hold her mouth wide open and a blindfold over the girl's eyes.

Mistress Lisa returned to her shaded lounger, She lay back, sipping at a cool drink and gazed at the naked female body glistening in the sunlight. Christy knelt beside her mistress, wondering at the fate of her sister. At Lisa's order she turned on the pool stereo and adjusted the level as one of Lisa's favorite CD's began to play.

Mia hung between the two posts, feeling the heat of the sun beating down on her body. (This isn't so bad, other than the ring in my mouth.) She could feel drool dripping down her chin and falling between her breasts. She tried lifting her head back to swallow. It could be done but it was difficult.

The sun on her body was hot but not uncomfortably so. She could hear the music and people moving around the pool as they went about their chores. Her muscles began to stretch and she began to feel sweat beading across her body.

Mistress Lisa had Christy take a water bottle and give Mia water at intervals. She wasn't allowed to talk to the girl, just feed her water. Donna came out of the house and knelt beside Mistress Lisa her daughter and spoke in low tones that Christy couldn't hear. She arose and returned to the house. Lisa motioned Christy over and handed her a bottle of oil. Christy was ordered to apply it to Mia's entire body, especially her cunt and ass.

Christy began rubbing the oil in smooth strokes across Mia's body, covering ever inch of skin. She paid particular attention to her sister's cunt, inside the lips of her pussy and out. Her fingers rubbed the oil across her sister's anus and then slowly inserted her oil covered finger into the tight opening. She could feel Mia trembling.

Donna returned with one of Master Rick's sex machines. It was basically a dildo mounted on the arm of a motor that when properly adjusted as Donna spent some ten minutes doing, would push the dildo in and pull it almost out of the bound girls pussy at whatever speed the person with the remote cared to set it on. It could also be set to corkscrew as it plunged in and out of the oiled and spread pussy.

Mistress Lisa set it to do long slow in and out strokes and twist as it entered on every fifth stroke. She had Christy add oil to the dildos shaft every ten minutes or so. Mia gasped as the dildo began to work its way into her, but after a few minutes she had adjusted to the machines fucking her. She was building up to a nice orgasm when it stopped. The end just lingering in the opening of her cunt. A few minutes later it began again and stopped just as she was getting close once more. This was repeated over and over as she hung literally and mentally on the edge, all afternoon.

Now she didn't even care that she was drooling. She just hung in the bright sun as the hours passed straining for the relief that never came.

When the sun began to drop behind the trees on the edge of the estate, Master Rick came out to the pool. Christy was ordered back inside the house. She saw Her masters going over to Mia as the door closed behind her.

Mia felt hands begin to explore her body, pain shot through her as the palms of someone's hands slipped across her nipples. (Oh my god, I must be sunburned). Mia thought. (No shit genus, I've been out here all afternoon and my tits and pussy have never been exposed before.) She felt soft hands probing her nether lips and the pain began to grow as the tender flesh, sunburned like never before in her life, was being manipulated. Mia could also feel a gentle tongue begin to stimulate her clit. Warm liquid was dripping between her ass cheeks and fingers began to manipulate her rear entrance. She had begun to tense up, when strong fingers began kneading her hyper sensitive breasts. The pain felt as if her entire chest had just been lit on fire.

Pain and pleasure, the two feelings fought inside Mia's body, the fire of the sunburn, the stimulation of her clit, the fire burning in her nipples and then the invasion of her ass. Never had she allowed anyone to so much as touch her back there and now a large hot rod was pushing it's way deep into her virgin asshole.

It was too much for Mia to take in, the pain seemed to increase the pleasure and distract from it at the same time. She was lost in a sea of sensation she wasn't able to process and then Master Rick whispered in her ear, "Cum". It was as if her body had been waiting for just that command, she was cumming and shaking and twisting in her bonds and....

Mia awoke lying on a bed of soft pillows and covered in silk sheets. She had asked for it, she remembered. Now the question was; is this what she really wanted her life to be? Mia didn't know what she wanted. The feelings were something she had never experienced and at the moment she wasn't sure how she felt. It was one thing to say (I'd like to be a sex slave.) It was quite another thing to be one, with no choice as to who fucked her or when or how.

Mia started to understand what it meant to have no choices in how she lived or acted or dressed. To have every decision made for her, regardless of how she felt or what she wanted. She was also coming to realize that there was a certain freedom in having another control every aspect of your life. You didn't have to make decisions or weigh consequences; that was the Masters problem. You simply did as you were told.

Christy entered Mistress Lisa's room and opened the cage her sister was in. Mia crawled out, wincing, the sunburn making itself known at every move. Christy helped her sister to her feet then led her into the bathroom. She rubbed Mia's entire body down with aloe lotion.

Mia sighed as the cooling lotion was absorbed by her dehydrated skin. Christy laughed as she looked at the bright red tits, ass and cunt, emphasizing the tan lines her suit used to cover. Christy snapped a leash onto Mia's collar. She lead the girl downstairs to the kitchen where the entire family was seated at the table preparing to eat breakfast. One chair had a large pillow placed on the seat.

"Sit, baby girl." Mistress Lisa giggled. "If you can.?"

Mia gingerly sat. Everyone got a good laugh at her discomfort. Christy sat across from her and food began to be passed around and various conversations took up where they had left off before Mia had been brought in.

Master Rick at the head of the table looked over the bright red tits on the newest slave. He addressed Lisa, "I think all play with this one is suspended for a couple of days. We left her out to cook too long."

"Yeah," Lisa replied looking at Mia's red breasts. "I was going for medium rare but she looks more like medium well." Mia blushed and everyone broke out laughing.

"So, sis, has your slavery been everything you thought it would be?"

Mia sat thoughtfully, chewing a piece of bacon before answering. "I'm not sure, I have experienced more intense emotions in the last three days than I've have ever felt. I've felt like I was both something special and a useless sex toy. I've been both overjoyed and intensely angry, felt worthy of praise and stupidly inept." Mia paused. "I really don't know how I feel, yet. It's too new and too much."

Christy nodded, "When I first started with Mistress, I went through much the same things. However I found that I was, I don't know, at peace within myself; only when I was serving Her. It makes me feel safe and loved and it's where I belong."

Mia nodded. "I know your happier then I have ever seen you, which is why I wanted to try it. I just don't know how I feel yet."

Rick smiled at the family. "I think it's time for a day off. Lisa, why don't you pack up the girls and take them to a movie and some shopping."

This set up a round of excited talking and giggling. Rick motioned Lisa to follow him and went back to his office with Lisa trailing behind. Lisa emerged a short while later and began to organize the days outing. Two hours later the girls all piled in the limo, headed for the mall.

Mia was amazed at how normal everything appeared from the outside looking in, just a bunch of friends going shopping. Yet from her place in the group she could see all the subtle little signs that much more was happening. Everyone clothes had been picked by Mistress Lisa so everyone was color coordinated in shades of blue. The clothes were light and airy yet, Mia was very aware that the only ones wearing anything under their outer clothes was Donna and Mistress Lisa in their half bra corsets. Mia was wearing a short summer skirt that came down only two inches below her freshly shaved and very red pussy and a low cut and very loose halter top that exposed a lot of her tits as she moved. Her sister Christy was dressed the same way.

The twins wore a wrap around sarong type dress that emphasized their tits and ass and clung tight enough to outline even their nipples. Mistress Lisa and Donna wore lite blue blouses and sweeping black skirts with slits up the side. The corsets with their half cup bras and the nipple extenders on their nipples were outlined by the thin material of their blouses.

All the women looked sexy as hell without looking slutty. Mia was impressed; even as she was blushing from the looks the men in the mall were giving the group. Mia wasn't used to dressing sexy or not wearing underwear. She felt as though every man in the place knew she was naked under her skirt and they sure knew she wasn't wearing a bra.

Lisa led her group into a lingerie shop, she spoke with the manager for a few moments and the group was taken to an area near the dressing rooms where seats were brought out for everyone. Lisa and the manager and several of her sales girls wandered the shop for a long while before Lisa rejoined the group.

The girls were each sent back to try on and model outfits Lisa had picked out. Each time Mia went to try on a new piece, she knew she was going to be put on display as she came out for Mistress Lisa's inspection. Not only could Lisa and the rest see what she wore but other shoppers passing by the dressing rooms got an equally good chance to watch. It wasn't long before Mia noticed several men that were shopping with their wives or girlfriends seemed to be standing where they could get a good long look at each outfit being tried on.

Several of the outfits were very skimpy or translucent leaving almost nothing covered. Mia began to enjoy showing off. She would flounce and twirl and pose as Lisa inspected her.

Lisa decided to take it to the next level. She began to adjust each outfit as Mia stood before her, pretending to wonder if this skirt couldn't be just a little shorter or that top came in a deeper V neck. She would, using the excuse of checking the fit, rub her hands across Mia's ass or pussy or tits. She slid skirts up exposing Mia to the appreciative looks of the other shoppers or slid a finger down the opening of a blouse, "accidentally" exposing a nipple.

Mistress Lisa had the manager ring up the purchases and deliver them to her limo and led the group to shop after shop. In each place she would find an excuse to expose Mia to the other shoppers. Mia's almost constant blushing was almost as red as her sunburned tits.

The final stop was a leather and Goth clothing store, featuring fetish clothes and jewelry. Here the shop manager was male as were two of the four salespeople. Lisa talked to the manager and he led the group through to the stores backroom.

Lisa explained. "There's no place to sit out front so this nice man has consented to allow us to sit back here in the employee break room as we try on some of these wonderful outfits. I'm going to look around, everyone take a seat."

The women sat in the folding chairs, discussing the various outfits they had bought or tried on until Mistress Lisa, the manager and the two male employees returned. Both sales clerks carried armloads of outfits that they laid out on the lunchroom table.

"Bobby," Mistress Lisa called out. "Please bring the chain mail dress over here and help Mia try it on." Bobby's smile widened as he retrieved the silver shimmering dress made of loosely interlinked chain rings. Lisa had Mia stand up. Bobby stopped in front of Mia and began to roll the links up to set it over Mia.

"Mia darling," Mistress Lisa spoke. "That mail dress won't fit over your clothes. Bobby, you're going to have to remove her outfit before you can put it on her." Mia stood completely still, her face beginning to redden as Bobby untied the halter at the neck and the top fell away from Mia's sunburned tits. Bobby unzipped the skirt and let it drop to the floor.

The three store employees stared at the young girl's naked and sunburned body. Bobby began to drop the mail dress over her outstretched arms and unroll it down her body. He spent quite a bit of time and attention adjusting the dress, copping feels of Mia's tits and ass as he went. He finally stood back, allowing everyone to see the girl.

The dress covered her from neck to knees and hid nothing. Lisa had her turn slowly so all could see the entire effect. "Thomas dear, I'd like you to help her into the zippered leather outfit next."

Thomas quickly retrieved the leather as Bobby removed the mail dress, leaving Mia standing naked in the center of the break room. Thomas unzipped the leather pants, which became two separate pieces. He held them against Mia and with Bobby's help zipped them tightly onto Mia's body. The top had been separated into six pieces, a front, a back, two sleeves, and two pieces that would cover the breasts. The breast covers came in assorted sizes and Thomas tried several before he was happy with the fit. He stepped back to show the group the entire outfit.

The leather fit Mia like a second skin. Silver zippers ran up the inside and outside of the pants and one ran from waist to waist down the crack of her ass and up to the top of her pussy. Unzipping her would provide access to most of her body without having to remove the outfit.

Lisa thanked Thomas but asked the he try the next smaller size breast cover. Thomas remover the two pieces and attempted to zip Mia's sunburned tits into the smaller cover. He finally managed to get the zippers closed after much pressing and pushing of the tender flesh with his fingers to mash them under the tight leather.

Mistress Lisa ordered Mia to sit back down and had the two boys try several outfits on the twins, next she had Christy try on several cloaks before finding one she liked on her slave.

Next she asked the manager to try several pieces of tit jewelry, nipple shields and various colored bars and dangles on Donna's extended and pierced nipples. Satisfied at last with her purchases, Lisa had the two salesclerks strip Mia out of the leather outfit and allow her to get dressed in her original clothes.

She had the manager wrap up and deliver her purchases to the limo and swept her group off to the movies.

Mia sat in the dark theater; she couldn't have said what the movie was about, as she sat thinking over the last several hours and what she had been through. While she enjoyed wearing sexy clothes, she had never exposed herself to people, especially ones she didn't know and she had never been naked in front of and fondled by guys she had just met.

In some ways it had excited her to be exposed in public, knowing the men watching her flaunt her body could look but not touch. Then to have two men touching her most intimate places, yet treating her like she was a doll or a toy they were dressing up. Mia's feelings were confused, embarrassed and yet turned her on in ways she didn't understand. The feeling of her breasts and ass and pussy by the clerks had been stimulating and embarrassing at the same time.

Mia's thoughts were interrupted by fingers slipping into her blouse and fondling her already erect nipple. Mia could see Mistress Lisa in the flickering light of the movie as she bent over the girl and sucked her freed and exposed breast into her mouth. Sharp teeth nipped at her nipple and sucked her deep into her warm mouth. Fingers slipped under her dress and popcorn buttered fingers spread her moist lips, rubbing in small circles around her clit.

Mia sat trembling as Mistress Lisa stimulated both her breasts and pussy. She felt totally exposed, as if everyone in the theater was watching as she was masturbated to organism. Mistress Lisa whispered in her ear. "Cum."

Mia's fingers dug in to the arm rests of the seat and she held herself ridged as wave after wave washed over her entire body. She collapsed in the seat, totally spent.

Mistress Lisa slowly raised her hand to her mouth and sucked on one finger at a time. "Mummmm, salty."

The group left the movie theater and Mia noticed several of the men who had been watching the flick staring at her as the walked through the mall. She realized that they must have seen her cum from the attentions of Mistress Lisa. Mia Blushed thinking of the show she had just put on. The walk back to the limo seemed to take forever.

Kaspur, their limo driver helped the women into the car. Mistress Lisa stopped Mia before she could enter the limo and directed her to the front seat, once she was seated Lisa untied her halter top and removed it, she directed Mia to take off her skirt. Mia shimmied out of the skirt and sat naked on the leather seat.

"Be nice to Kaspur as he drives us home." Lisa closed the door. Mia turned in her seat and peered into the back of the limo as the rest of the group settled in. Kaspur opened the driver's door and got in. He looked at the naked girl seated next to him and grinned. "I love this job," Kaspur hit the intercom button, "Where to Maam?"

Lisa's voice came over the speaker, "Home, Kaspur and enjoy your bonus." The intercom clicked off. Kaspur fastened his seat belt and unzipped his pants. "Ok girl, you, can start by putting your pretty mouth to work. Mia lay down across the seat and placed her head in the big mans lap. While Mia fumbled around trying to free his cock from his shorts and pants, Mia could feel his huge hands squeezing and playing with her tit.

The limo moved out of the mall and onto the city street as Mia exposed the large semi erect cock, she began licking at the head as the car accelerated up the on ramp and onto the freeway. Kaspur engaged the limo's speed control and relaxed in his seat as Mia began sucking his prick deep into her mouth. Kaspur's cock was so thick she had a hard time getting much more than the head of it into her mouth. She worked as much of his cock as she could handle and licked, sucked and bobbed her head to stimulate him.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Billion Dollar Slaves 03 Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds