• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Beginning of a Slave

The Beginning of a Slave

It was dark, so very dark, the kind of dark that even with your eyes open, you couldn't be sure they were, as you couldn't see your hand if it was held close to your face.

Originally I had tried to count the number of days I was here, but with the constant darkness it was impossible.

All I knew that I stood in fear of moving around, cold, naked and very hungry. I knew there were others in this same room, as I had heard their screams, followed by an announcement to say, we were surrounded by trip wires that would send electric shocks if we moved and that we would be punished if we spoke.

I don't know who 'they' were but they seemed to be all seeing and hearing, whilst I stood in the darkness, not knowing if someone stood beside me or in front of me.

There was a metal bucket between my legs in which to perform toilet duties. And this was to be our only form of fluids and food if we were to survive. How could I touch my own excrement and be expected to eat it, I was horrified. Although now, not knowing how long I had been here, I was weak, my body needed sustenance my resolve was beginning to break.

Then laughter came as it was announced another slave had finally succumbed to eating their own shit and you could regularly hear the others drinking from the bucket.

How could 'they' see, what did 'they' want from us, were the thoughts that screamed in my head, but could not be voiced for fear of punishment. As if this were not punishment enough.

I could feel myself giving in and bent to the bucket and felt around inside, it stank, I was about to scoop up some of my own shit, and thought no I couldn't do it, something inside me broke and I kicked the bucket over with the contents spilling on the floor I could not see.

Help I screamed. The voice told me to shut up and that I would be punished, but I couldn't help myself.

I never saw a door open or any glimmer of light, but I felt hands around my neck I thought 'they' were going to kill me, but instead a collar was clasped on which had a ring in the back which was clipped onto a ring on the wall, my legs were kicked wide apart, with ankle restraints roughly put on and again secured to the wall. I was going nowhere.

A full force punch was delivered to my cheek, which felt like it was about to explode, and then I can only assume it was my own shit, was forced into my mouth and smeared over my face.

Whilst gagging, my head was forced back and a tube inserted into my nose, which I could feel pushed all the way into my stomach and the other end inserted into my uretha. I was having my own piss pumped straight back into my stomach.

'They' for good measure shoved something up my ass and something else into my pussy and finally bound my tits, so that my nipples were aching and protruding.

With that he or even she I suppose was gone.

I tried to move my head and found it could move about six inches. The stench of my shit filled my nose I touched the pipe, but knew a fate worse than this would befall me if I tried to pull it out.

I was held like this for what seemed to be an eternity, my legs ached from being stretched out, my neck ached, I thought if I could just relax whatever filled my pussy and ass may just drop out.

That was not to be. Its like 'they' could read my mind or my body, as I heard a whiz of air and both intruders pumped up stretching me further and reminding me they were not going anywhere.

Out of nowhere -- how did 'they' do that? -- hands appeared and removed the ties from my tits and fingers pinched and squeezed my now sensitive nipples as the blood rushed back.

The pumps inside me were deflated and yanked from my body, I could feel air rushing up deep inside my pussy and ass as they were left empty. I can only think it was a hand that was pushed inside my pussy as another was pushed inside my ass.

I was being lifted by two hands, as far as my ankle restraints would allow and then they began to pump, one after the other. I had no strength left and couldn't believe that with each pump I was being lifted off my feet and balancing on a fist. My breath was literally being punched out of me. I passed out and sank further onto the fists inside me.

I can only have been out for a moment, as when I came round, to my horror I felt a tongue licking at my clit and I couldn't believe that they were going to try to make my body respond to a harsh pussy and ass fist fucking.

'They' were skilled, as, as I became acclimatized to the invading fists, the tongues magic began to work, it flicked back and forth just at the base of my clit, I could feel myself getting hot and resisted with all my heart the urge to rub my clit against the tongue.

Suddenly without warning it was withdrawn and just hot breath blowing on my clit. I wanted it, I needed it. The fists were still buried in me and all I could think of was getting that tongue back.

And then it was all gone, the fists disappeared as quickly as they came and I was left spreadeagled, with both my pussy and ass gaping and my clit aching to be touched.

I could swear I heard a whisper in my ear to say, at the end of the training I would be begging to be fist fucked, with two fists in each hole and begging to cum.

Little did I know that this was to be just the beginning, that each captive held in that room, was being trained as a slave for a different purpose, the only thing we had in common was that we were all going to be used as toilets and hired out for very special events.

The training had begun...to be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Beginning of a Slave

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 129 milliseconds