• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Consortium Ch. 02

The Consortium Ch. 02

Chapter 2

Thank you for visiting this story! This is the second chapter in The Consortium. I recommend reading the first chapter for clarity on the characters, although each story is a progression of the first, you can understand it entirely on it's own. Thanks again, Amuse'Moi.

P.S. Thank you all so much for your positive feedback, I really enjoy reading your private thoughts!

Mating Sessions

As the boy returned to his room with his prize, he noticed a stream of tears flowing down her cheeks. He calmly lifted her into his arms and cradled her there till they reached his chamber. She said nothing to him as she sunk into the warmth of his arms, warmth she'd been denied all morning. Once inside the room he laid her on the bed, gently. He covered her in a warm thick comforter.

"Rest, I will be back soon." The boy quietly assured her.

She fell deeply into erotically filled dreams of sex and restraints. She didn't even hear him upon retuning. She was awakened by the feel of straps binding her feet and hands.

A bit unnerved by this she pleaded, "I won't run from you boy, Master has sent me to you. You do not need to bind me."

Without looking at her he replied, "Yes you need to be bound because it pleases me to see you at my mercy. There are some rules you need to abide by here."

She was confused, she thought this was only a session to be used and humiliated, he was acting like he now owned her by binding her without Masters presence, but she knew she remained her Masters property. "What is going on here? Is Master giving me to you?!"

"First I want to bind your feet then I will explain more. Roll over on our back please and spread your legs wide." His voice had no trace of emotion; the lack of it worried her.

"Am I being punished by you, Boy?" She asked with as much defiance as she could muster.

"NO questions Or answers until you are bound and secured then you will get everything you desire. His voice carried a warning but with hints of hopefulness so she complied.

He attached lengths of cording to the cuffs on her ankles and then lifted her feet in the air to a pulley/spreader bar hovering over the center of the bed. Her legs hung tightly and her bottom swayed over the bed as her body was lifted slightly by a pulley the boy devised. Then he attached her hand cuffs to a hook on the wall above and behind her head. Her sex was lewdly displayed by her spread legs and this vulnerability began, despite her efforts, to make her moist. He sat heavily on the corner of the bed then, without ceremony, began probing her cunt dutifully with his fingers as he spoke to her.

"I know you must be confused and nervous but trust me when I say that your happiness and gratification is my utmost concern."

She tried to look at him but felt shame because he was fingering her and she was shamefully responding. How could he be having a conversation like this, in this position, while he probed her and opened her to him? It was all too much for her to grasp so she shut her eyes and turned her head while she felt his fingers sliding in her moist hole. She concentrated on not moving to give him any satisfaction.

He continued, noting her distain and humiliation, "Now I know you heard Master command me to mate with you twice more today and tonight, this will not be easy but it is my orders to do so. I have put you in the best "position" for me to come inside and fill you with as little pain as it can be for you. I am preparing your wetness for me so I can show you what I mean by "position" and then you will be ready for me to mate you again. It will be easier on you if you give in and relax; I am trying to make this pleasant for you. But, know this; it will happen with or without your consent. Do you have anything to say?"

His concern for her made her lock eyes with him. He kept a steady probing of her cunt as if it was immaterial to the conversation. "How can you just impregnate me, do I not have any say on the matter?"

"Yes you do actually, you may accept this invasion of your body or you may leave, Master is testing your resolve to please him. You still have not learned that everything here is a test, to train you and sate your desires. I have seen your entry forms, you wanted to become pregnant and you wanted the largest cock you could take, Master has granted you this. Why do you fight it so?"

"I am not ready!" She sniffed through her tears realizing she'd done this to herself.

"Since when has anything ever been done on your schedule, you should know by now, everything is on Masters schedule. But do not fret ma' petite, you will adjust."

She seemed to set her resolve to accept this since this was of her request to be so, but she still seemed unsure. Her eyes shut again and he began fingering her and pressing into her to stretch her for his invasion, she knew was forthcoming.

"Now, a few rules ma' petite." He announced. "First you are to look at me as you are being prepared, it turns me on to see you so vulnerable and I love the fire in your eyes as you know you are being violated."

She showed no compliance to look his direction.

"Secondly, I am your new Master as of now, so you will comply or be shut out of this place forever!"

Her anger blazed with him as she locked on his gaze. "You are not Master over me!" She seethed.

"I am, see for yourself, Master has signed you over to me as my property to share with him, you will obey ME as your Master." He happily displayed her contract to her.

She read in disbelief as his probing became more insistent and her wetness and wantonness grew in spite of herself. She knew Master could alter her contract in this way. He had done her the favor of asking her one time whom she most liked out of all his slaves He'd used her with and she had responded, "The one you call the Boy." She now understood fully why she was here...now.

"Wipe your tears, ma' petite, I will not harm you. I wanted you as well. Master has given us to each other! Are you not happy? Do you deny your feelings for me?" His voice has a genuine reflection of concern for her and her gaze softened when she met his eyes.

"I will comply with this because it is Masters wish, I trust you only because you have been kind before to me and since it appears we will be together for a while I assume we need to grow a relationship of sorts but... I remain Masters girl, I will call you Master if He wishes it."

The boy looked deeply in her eyes and replied, "I wish it of you to be with me, not because of Master, but because I please you as well. Call me Master if you believe it to be. Time will tell as we grow together. You will see I am loving and kind; you may come to cherish that in our time together. For now though, you are sufficiently warmed up and I have a task to perform. I will mate you this way for today and another way tonight as you will be bound differently for sleeping purposes." He moved to mount her. "Look into my eyes as I enter you."

She set her gaze at his eyes and felt his hand rubbing her cunt quickly. She began to not be able to control her emotions and began to twist wantonly. Looking into his eyes was very erotic and different than being with Master. The newness of it all let her enjoy the experience more deeply. She noticed how aroused he was to see her looking into his eyes. She felt the tip of him probe her.

As patient as a Doctor, Teacher or Father may have been, he then began to explain what was happening. "You will feel pressure, just breath deeply." He lifted her buttocks into his palms and guided her wet hole to his heated probing tip. Her body hung in it's bonds and she glided onto him easily

She felt the pressure and adjusted her breath, as his tip moved further in.

"Now you will feel the head pass your entrance, you may feel very full but just keep breathing as I press into you." His eyes strained a bit as he felt her heat envelope him.

She saw the caring in his eyes as he filled her and it comforted her to be so insistently instructed. This felt different than the last few times she'd taken him. He was rough before and it hurt! Master liked it that way. She began to realize that this boy was different with her and she liked this. She grew wetter and felt herself open to him.

"Good girl ma' petite, let me fill you, you are so wonderfully sexy, taking me this way. You feel wonderful. I am almost fully inside you, shall we practice thrusting?" I am to "pound my seed into you" as per Masters orders but he said nothing of preparing you for it or that it had to be all the time, I can teach you to enjoy it if you'll let me." His eyes showed genuine concern for her.

She was comforted by his patience and allowed him to fully penetrate her tight hole. She was surprised to hear herself saying "Please show me how you will thrust, you do feel so good, I need to be fucked again."

"I will thrust this way." He began a slow movement out and back in, then a bit more, lengthening the thrust each time, rocking her hanging body onto him until he was pounding into her. "Good girl, you are taking me all in, I am so proud of you!"

Hearing him praise her turned her on and her wetness flooded the tight ness of their bodies joining.

"Yes...Take me, take all of me, see how you are being fucked by me, ma' petite!" His voice was ragged and breathy as he rocked her hips to fuck his length. His hands griped her hips, cupped her bottom and rocked her back to arch and open to him, massaging her onto him as she pleased him further.

She strained to keep her gaze locked on him, she wanted to close them and revel in the upcoming orgasm she felt building. "Oh! Please don't stop, you feel so good!" She moaned.

But he did stop.

She thrashed and groaned and twisted trying to encourage him to continue but she felt him pulling out and she was helpless to move in her bonds.

"That was only an introduction, I need to build up my seed to impregnate you, I must wait so we don't disappoint Master, I know this is hard, I am dying too, but Master is watching and my orders were to prepare you only, he will come to inspect us, then we may mate again." The boy pulled out and fell at her side breathing hard while his raging cock pulsed in need. "Shhhh, ma' petite, quiet yourself, you will receive me again soon. Master is on his way to inspect us." He soothingly rubbed her breasts and ran his fingers through her hair.

She calmed only slightly but felt something invading her and it was not the boy. "What is..." Her voice cut off as she restrained an orgasm, knowing Master would not be pleased.

"It is a dildo, of sorts, to keep you open so I wont hurt you needlessly, though it is only half my size, you will still feel the stretch of me filling you later, it is intended to keep you open for use. Relax now if you can. Let this open you up," he said as he slid the dildo in with little resistance, "and let Master see your need when he comes." He cradled a comforting arm around her as he released her arms from the wall hook and placed her bound hands around his large slick member, "keep this pumped for me I need to be hard when Master comes." Her arms ached and her feet and legs were trembling with the strain and lack of blood. She attempted to be calm and waited for Master to show up while she stroked the boy now lying beside her, cradling her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Consortium Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 216 milliseconds