• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Bimbos and Debts

Bimbos and Debts

12

Anyone who is under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

This story takes place in the fictional town of Chrystal Heights. This is not significant in any way other than I hope to create future stories involving this town.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

Synopsis: Amber learns that it's a bad idea to try to use her roommate, particularly when her roommate is a witch.

I woke to the sound of my roommate Kelly slamming doors. As near as I could tell she was stomping back and forth through every doorway in our apartment just so she could slam each door again. If I had to guess, I would have said that she was definitely still mad about the whole me-taking-a-thousand-dollars out of her account thing.

She really needed to get over that. A weekend rave here in Chrystal Heights doesn't happen that often and I had been broke. When I got back last night, I even told her I would pay her back. It's not like she couldn't afford it, and besides, she had kept me up half-the-night with that stupid chanting in her bedroom, so we were even. Carrying on like this was immature on her part.

I sighed and rolled out of bed. I was sore from partying hard all weekend. A look in the mirror confirmed that I was bloated as hell, even though my period wasn't due for a couple weeks. I actually looked like I had tits on my thin body. My cheeks were looking pretty puffy, and even my lips looked a little swelled. Well, a lot of beer will do that to you.

I showered and made my way out to the kitchen, hoping Kelly had made some coffee. I shook my head, seeing the empty pot. Of course she hadn't. She had been too busy slamming doors to think of anyone but herself.

Kelly stomped in just as I finished pouring the water. She gave me a frosty glare and then pretended like I didn't exist.

"Thanks for leaving me some coffee," I said.

She snorted. "You steal my money and you think I'm going to serve you breakfast? Amber, do you even live on the same planet as the rest of us?"

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, for Pete's sake, here we go again with the money! I told you I would pay you back! What's the big deal?"

"Pay me back how? With your paycheck?"

"Oh, lay off, Kelly. It's not my fault the manager had a stick up her ass."

"She fired you because you didn't show up for work three days in a row."

"I told you, I had a cold."

"That didn't stop you from going out all three nights. And spending your rent money on your damn partying."

I slammed my coffee cup down. "Why are you getting on my case? I told you I'd give you the rent money as soon as I get it!"

Kelly slapped the tabletop. "You told me that last month! And the month before! You haven't paid a bill here in three months! And then you go and steal a thousand dollars out of my account!"

I gave her a glare of my own. I was tired of getting picked on. "If you don't like it, why don't you move out?"

Kelly spoke through clenched teeth. "Because, Amber, you stole the money I was saving for first, last and security on a new apartment!"

"Well, it's not my fault you didn't put anything away for an emergency! Besides, it's not like you're perfect, you know. I have to put up with a lot of shit too."

"Put up with shit? What are you talking about?"

I huffed. "All your stupid chanting and witchcraft or whatever the hell it is you do. Most roommates wouldn't put up with that stupid shit."

"It's not stupid! You'll find that out soon enough!"

I snorted and Kelly turned, stomping out. Whatever. I left my coffee cup in the sink and went to my room to get dressed. I wasn't going to let my disgruntled roommate ruin my day.

For some reason I was in the mood to wear a thong, so I dug through my drawer until I found a pretty pink one. Not my usual choice, but why not? I must have been pretty bloated, because my bra was definitely tight. Whatever. A pair of jeans and a t-shirt and I was ready to go.

I ran a brush through my hair before walking out the door. Strangely enough my dark hair appeared to be streaked with blonde. Somebody must have spilled a drink in my hair or something over the weekend. I wouldn't be surprised...it had been a pretty wild rave. Heh.

I locked the door and left the apartment. I wanted a cold drink but I was broke, so I walked down to the convenience store. The guy behind the counter was always staring at my ass so I could usually get free drinks.

I browsed through the coolers and finally grabbed a fruit juice. I gave the guy my flirtiest smile. "Pay you tomorrow?"

The guy frowned. "You said that last week. Three times."

I pouted. "I know, I know. I'm just having a bad week, you know?"

The guy was quiet for a minute. Then he said, "What are you going to do for me if I give you that drink?"

I opened my mouth to tell the guy to kiss my ass. I didn't need his stupid drink. Then I thought about it. This didn't need to be that hard. I set the drink down and grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt. I pulled my shirt up, flashing him my boobs. But he shook his head.

"Bra too," he said.

I rolled my eyes, but pulled my bra up too, letting him see my bare boobs. "Satisfied?"

He smiled and nodded. "Yep. Thank you. Have a nice day."

I rolled my eyes again and left. Whatever. Once outside I took out my cell phone and called my friend Harry.

"Hey, Harry. It's Amber."

I heard a sigh. "Yeah, I know it's you, Amber. Caller I.D., remember?"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I need a ride."

"That's a surprise."

"Don't hassle me, Harry. I've had a hard day. I just need a ride to the mall."

I heard grumbling. "Man, I don't suppose you're gonna give me gas money this time either, are ya? I give you frickin' rides all over the frickin' place."

I sighed. People were always whining like they were the only ones with problems. "Look, Harry, just pick me up, alright? I'll make it worth your while."

"That would be a frickin' change."

"Harry!"

"Fine, fine. Where are you?"

I told him and hung up. Ten minutes later he pulled up in his silly Geo. I slid into the front seat.

Harry looked at me with a slightly puzzled look. "Did you do something to your hair?"

"Nah, someone spilled a drink on it. Big rave weekend. Thanks for getting me."

"Thanks, nothing. You said it would be worth my frickin' while."

Shit. I had said that. I thought about it for a moment, then figured, what the hell- I had already flashed a clerk. I glanced around. Seeing no one nearby, I reached over and unzipped his jeans. I drew out his surprising thick cock, licked my palm and started stroking him to hardness. Harry's eyebrows rose in surprise, but he slid down in his seat to give me a better angle.

His cock was nice and hard now, so I wrapped my fingers around his shaft and pumped my fist up and down. I stopped briefly to lick my palm again, then resumed my stroking. Strangely enough, I could feel myself getting wet from Harry's obvious enjoyment, although I wasn't going to admit that to him. Finally his cock hardened into steel and suddenly hot gobs of cum were spurting out from my fist. I angled his cock away from him so he wouldn't get it on his shirt but realized too late my forearm and hand were getting covered. Whatever.

I stroked him through his orgasm and then finally released his cock. I had to get his cum off me and I started to lift my hand to my mouth, then froze. What the hell was I doing? I had been ready to lick his cum off my hand. I didn't do that. Why the hell did I have an urge to do it now? Geez.

I wiped my hand and forearm on his t-shirt. Harry gave me a look but didn't say anything. He put the car in gear and got to the mall in record time.

Harry nodded as I got out of the car. "Hey, call me if you need a frickin' ride home, 'right?

I smirked as he pulled away. Guys were so easy.

I made my way into the mall and started walking around. Something was bothering me but I couldn't put my finger on it. Finally I realized what it was. My fingers had looked so plain sliding up and down Harry's cock. I needed a nice manicure.

I found a beauty salon and went inside. I got my fingernails painted a nice candy apple red and, since I was there anyway, I got my toenails painted the same color. Cindy, the pretty blonde who did my nails, was telling me how hot they looked and I was nodding in agreement. Then Cindy headed for the register.

Holy shit. It suddenly occurred to me that I didn't have any money.

I began to stammer. "Ummm...Cindy...you're not going to believe this...but...I forgot to bring money with me."

Cindy looked incredulous. "What?"

I bit my lower lip. "I forgot to bring money with me."

Cindy threw her hands up. "Oh, this is great. Do I need to call security?"

My eyes widened. "Oh! No, no, you don't have to do that! We can make some arrangements, can't we?"

Cindy didn't look mollified. "What kind of arrangements?"

I squirmed uncomfortably. "Anything you want!"

The pretty blonde studied me for several heartbeats. Finally she said, "Follow me," and she headed toward the back of the salon.

I followed her meekly. I couldn't believe I had been so stupid as to forget that I didn't have any money. What the hell had I been thinking? I didn't usually do things that dumb!

We went into a little room in the back. Cindy closed the door, then turned to me and lifted her skirt. She wasn't wearing any panties. "Alright, bimbo...start licking."

My eyes widened. She couldn't be serious! This kind of thing only happened in bad Internet stories!

Cindy looked at me through narrowed eyes. "Oh, I do have to call security after all?"

I gasped. "Oh! No! I'll...I'll do it, alright?"

Cindy nodded. "Fine. Get started."

Shit. What the hell was it with people and sex today? I dropped to my knees and gazed at her pussy. I didn't have the faintest idea how to do this. I had never licked a girl before. I didn't want to mess up my new nails so I laid my hands on Cindy's thighs and ran my tongue along her slit. Her hips twitched in response. I licked again, finding her clit with this one. Her hips twitched again and she shuddered slightly. I began to lick and kiss her clit then, awkwardly at first but soon with more confidence as I learned to read her body's responses. Soon my cheeks were covered with her juices but she was moaning and squirming, her hands in my hair. Cindy shuddered in pleasure and I realized she was close to an orgasm.

I was still hot from the handjob I had given Harry earlier and, strangely enough, this was getting me even hotter. Suddenly Cindy grabbed my head and pressed my mouth firmly against her pussy as she came. My belly muscles twitched and fluttered and my nipples became rock hard. I realized I was embarrassingly aroused and close to cumming myself. I licked through Cindy's orgasm, hoping she wouldn't realize just how horny I was.

Cindy finally patted my cheek and pushed me away as she caught her breath. I was flushed and my nipples were pushing out almost painfully against my bra, but I had paid for my manicure and pedicure. I had saved myself a good...well, ten dollars for the manicure and fifteen for the pedicure, so a total of...ten plus fifteen...twenty dollars? No, it was more, right? Ten and ten were...anyway, I had saved some money.

Cindy actually smiled at me and said, "Come back when you're ready to get your highlights done right." I stood up and wiped my cheeks, mumbling, then headed for the door. I glanced at a mirror as I walked out and realized that my hair really did seem to be streaked with even more blonde than this morning. What the hell?

I made my way back through the mall. I was hungry and wanted some lunch, but even more importantly I wanted to get home and get myself off. My nipples were still hard and my boobs jiggling like crazy weren't helping. Then I stopped walking. Jiggling?

I normally didn't have enough chest to jiggle, but I suddenly realized that my boobs were indeed bigger than my everyday handfuls. In fact, I could feel my bra straps digging into my shoulders as my swelled boobs were overfilling my now too-tight bra. Something wasn't right.

I needed to get home and I couldn't call Harry again. I took out my cell phone and called another friend.

"Hey, Bobby, it's Amber."

"'Sup?"

"Nothin'. Can you pick me up from the mall and take me home?"

Bobby made a sound. "Aw, day-yam, again?"

"C'mon, sweetie, just one more?"

"Aw, fuck me, babe, ain't you got another ride?"

"C'mon, Bobby, I'll make it worth your while."

"Shit, babe, you better be naked or something to make it worth my while. I'll be there in ten. Out." The line went dead. Bobby thinks he's some kind of gangsta but he gets it horribly wrong. It would have been funny if I didn't need the ride.

I was pretty much a wet squirmy mess by the time Bobby arrived. I slid into the front seat of his gangsta-mobile and began fixing my hair.

Bobby tapped his fingers on the steering wheel impatiently. "Yo, mamacita, you going home?"

I nodded, cheeks flushed. "Oh, yeah, definitely home. Thanks."

"Yeah, whatever, babe, you know you owe me one, right?" Bobby was wearing a button-up shirt but none of the buttons were actually done. I looked at his bare belly and the trail of sparse hair disappearing into his jeans. I suddenly realized he was right. I did owe him.

I leaned over and unzipped his pants just as he was easing into traffic. His eyes widened as I drew his cock out of his jeans. I shifted until I was in a more comfortable position, my boobs pressed against his thigh, then slid my mouth over his hardening cock.

My lips were still swelled from this morning and I nearly gasped at how different they felt sliding up and down that hard shaft. Not that I sucked much cock, but regardless, I could clearly feel a difference. They felt like plump pillows hugging his hardness and the sensations from my lips were far more intense than I ever remembered getting from giving head before. I had a vague sense of the car in motion but I ignored it as my head bobbed up and down, sliding his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth each time. I almost never gave blowjobs but it was coming to me easily and I began to adjust instinctively to the motion. Soon my tightly-wrapped lips were sliding all the way to the base of his cock and I could feel his shaft starting to enter my throat, but surprisingly this didn't bother me. I turned my head so my lower lip slid along the underside of his cock and he groaned. Slurping sounds filled the car as I continued to slide my wet mouth up and down his hardness. Then his fingers slid into my hair and he stiffened. Moments later his cock suddenly flooded my mouth with cum. Caught unprepared, I instinctively swallowed the torrent of semen as it filled my mouth. I could feel my belly filling and the sensations unexpectedly triggered my own orgasm. Suddenly I was wriggling and writhing, my moaning muffled by Bobby's cock in my mouth. I couldn't stop and my belly muscles were still twitching long after Bobby had stopped filling my mouth with cum.

Finally I slid my mouth off his cock and sat up. We were parked in front of my apartment building. Then my face flooded with heat as I realized what I had just done.

"Oh! Omigod...Bobby, I am so sorry...I didn't mean to...I mean...I did, like, mean to but I didn't mean to...I mean...!" I fumbled with the door as I got out.

Bobby laughed. "Chillax, babe! That was poppin'! Hey, next time you need a ride, just call the Bobby Man, a'ight? And day-yam, that doc did nice work with your tit job, you know? Peace!"

Bobby roared off in his gangsta-mobile as I jiggled my way to my apartment. For some reason I had trouble with my keys and I had to try each one until I finally found the right key to unlock my door. Then I had to do it again to undo the bolt. This was embarrassing. One orgasm and I could barely think straight.

I walked inside on shaky legs. My jeans felt really tight and uncomfortable. My lips were still tingling, though, and my mind was pleasantly fogged. Then I noticed the note left on the table by Kelly.

I picked it up. It said, "Good bimbos pay their debts." This didn't make any sense. I puzzled over it, then remembered Kelly saying something about me finding out about...something...? And what did she mean about bimbos? I wasn't a...

Then my eyes widened.

I ran to the mirror and looked at myself closely. The streaks of blonde that had been spreading through my dark hair had become dominant. My lips were even more swelled than I had realized and my cheekbones had softened. But the biggest change was my boobs. They had grown from almost nothing to swelled rounded masses pushed together and overflowing my far-too-small bra. I reached behind me and unhooked my bra, sighing with relief as my boobs were freed. I held them in my hands for a moment, feeling their weight. Then I released them. They bobbed gently and settled.

Getting my jeans off was challenging. Although my waist had cinched in slightly, my hips had widened and my ass had swelled. It was like trying to slide a ring off a swollen finger, but I finally managed to step out of my jeans. Standing in front of the mirror dressed only in a thong, I finally had to accept the truth.

Kelly and her fucking witchcraft. I was turning into a blonde bimbo.

I got my cell phone and called Kelly. She answered almost immediately.

"What is it, Amber?"

I struggled not to scream at her. "What the heck do you think you're doing?!?"

"I'm not doing anything, roomie. Witchcraft is stupid shit, remember?"

I spoke through clenched teeth. "That's soooo not funny. I'm changing! And I'm...doing things!"

Her answer was ice cold, even through the phone. "Yes. You're paying back for favors now. You're a user, Amber. You use everybody for whatever you want and you never give back. Well, now you'll be giving everything back and then some. You'll be downright generous...with your bimbo ass!"

I stamped my bare foot, even though she couldn't see it. "Fine, I'm paying everybody back, but why the heck is my body, like, changing? I look like a damn beach bunny!"

"Oh, you're not done changing yet. You'll wish you just looked like a beach bunny by tonight. You looked cute enough before, but everybody loves a busty bimbo girl, and you owe everybody. Think mass appeal. At least you won't look skanky."

"I am totally not a skank, wench!" I yelled.

"I am not a wench, bitch!" said Kelly.

"You're a witch bitch!"

"You're a vapid bimbo!"

"Slut!"

"Whore!"

The call disconnected. My bitch roommate had hung up on me. But now at least I knew what was happening. No wonder I was feeling so embarrassingly hot and sexy. Kelly had ramped my hormones into overdrive. Knowing what Kelly had done didn't stop me from feeling aroused and horny, however. I had to figure out a way to stop this from happening.

I decided to take a shower and get dressed. I started the shower and stripped off my thong. That's when I realized my dark curly thatch was gone. My pussy was completely smooth. Kelly. Grrrrrrrrr!

Showering was an unusual experience. My body had new erotic curves and it was like showering with a stranger. My hips were wider and rounded, tapering into my thin waist. My boobs were even more swelled now, far bigger than my hands could cup. My ass was fuller, more rounded as well. I knew I should be concentrating on figuring a way out of this mess but I felt so aroused, so alive that I couldn't help touching myself a little. A little quickly became a lot and soon I was squealing as I came repeatedly. By the time I got out of the shower I had lost well over an hour.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Bimbos and Debts

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds