• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Pandora's Box

Pandora's Box

123456

The Beginning:

Brice Bartel sat at the bar nursing his fourth Bourbon and water on the rocks. "How in hell did this all happen?" he thought to himself. In the back of his mind, he felt that he should have seen it coming... that somehow, somewhere there must have been a clue, a tip-off, but try as he might, he couldn't think of anything. It had all just seemed to come out of nowhere. One day, every thing was just great... the next day, it was all garbage. He still didn't have the slightest idea what he was going to do. Maybe if he went over every thing from the beginning, he could figure it out. "Let's see now, " he thought, "I first asked Sharla for a date at that party four years ago..."

-----------

Sharla Caron had just turned twenty-one the night she and her friend, Bev Appleton, went to that faithful party with their dates. It was just Sharla's third date with Cory, and he was already trying to persuade her to have sex with him. She thought he was a nice looking guy and was contemplating sleeping with him, but so far, he hadn't gotten lucky with her. She smiled wondering if his luck would be better after the party tonight.

Cory danced with her a couple of times, but since he wasn't much of a dancer, they quickly ended up off in one corner of the room with Cory talking to another guy about the upcoming football game that would decide whether or not their college won the conference championship. Sharla had even less interest in football than Cory had in dancing. So, after a short time, she excused herself, ostensibly to go to the ladies room.

As she mingled with the crowd, stopping occasionally to chat with one of her friends, she noticed a guy standing alone out on the patio. Even from a distance, he looked ruggedly handsome with a dark complexion, wavy dark hair, and a beautifully built, masculine body. His T-shirt molded his chest and looked as if it might rip open if he were to flex his pecs or biceps. His tight pants revealed an incredibly slim waist and tight butt.

Aside from his appearance, the thing that drew Sharla's attention was the fact that he was alone. With all the single women present, that seemed almost weird. As she watched, a sexy looking blonde approached him. They chatted for short while, and Sharla saw the man smile but shake his head. The blonde's face took on a pout, and she tugged on his arm, but he shook his head again. Finally, she gave up and left. It was obvious that she had tried to interest him without success.

Now intrigued, Sharla continued to watch. The man was leaning against the railing around the patio, seeming to stare out over the expanse of the lake. The scene was beautiful with the full moon's light reflecting off the water's swells. A brunette approached him but had no more luck than the blonde had had. Perhaps he's gay, Sharla thought. She was surprised to find herself hoping that he wasn't.

She was also surprised to find herself walking out onto the patio. She had no idea what she intended to do. All she knew was that the man excited her, so much so that she felt almost like a moth being drawn toward the light. Moving up to the railing, she stood staring out at the lake, off to the man's right side.

"Beautiful, isn't it," she said, without looking at him.

"Very," came the response.

"Do you like the water?" she asked.

"Yes, but mostly I like beautiful things. They make me feel good to be around them."

"I've been watching you," Sharla confessed.

"I know. I saw you."

Sharla felt her face flush. "Now, I'm embarrassed. A lot. I thought I was being so discreet. How did you know?"

"I could tell you that I'm a psychic, but the truth is that I saw your reflection in the open glass doors of the patio."

For a few minutes, neither of them spoke. "If you like beautiful things, why didn't you go dance with the blonde or the brunette who approached you? They're beautiful."

"Because I always try for the most beautiful thing."

"You mean the lake?"

"No, not the lake or the moonlight on it. They're beautiful, but there's no way to possess a lake or the moonlight. They're beyond reach."

"What then?"

"You."

Sharla felt a gush of wetness between her thighs caused by that one word. She tried to ignore it. "Well, thank you. That's a very nice thing to say. But you've hardly looked at me. In fact, except for my reflection, you haven't even looked directly at me yet."

"You reflection was all I needed to see. But, just to be certain..."

The man turned to face her. His rugged, strong chin, dark eyebrows, piercing brown eyes, the shadow of his beard, and his smile had Sharla mesmerized.

"Yes... yes. Just as I thought."

"What?" she asked, surprised to find her voice not much more than a whisper.

"You're gorgeous. Even more so than I thought. Are you serious about your boyfriend?"

Sharla felt the wetness between her thighs increasing. "Not really. It's just my third date with him."

"Good."

"Why good?"

"Because I want you. Dinner tomorrow night? Say yes!"

"Yes!"

"Wonderful! Now that that's settled, I'm Brice, Brice Bartel, and you are?"

"Sharla, Sharla Caron. I'm pleased to meet you, Brice.

Brice laughed, and Sharla liked his laugh too. Taking out a notepad from her handbag, she quickly jotted down her telephone number and her address. "Here, you'll need this tomorrow evening. What time?"

"7:30 PM."

"I'll be ready."

"I hope so," Brice commented.

-----------

The next afternoon, Sharla took two hours to prepare for her first date with Brice. After bathing and soaking for 30 minutes, she carefully shaved her arms and beneath them, her legs, and finally, her pussy. Later, at her dresser, she brushed her long, dark hair until it was lustrous. Afterwards, she set it so that it fell in soft waves over her shoulders. It took her 30 minutes to get her eyes the way she wanted them. When she finished, her eyes alone were enough to turn male heads. Her full lips were carefully covered with a dark red lip gloss. A light touch of rouge was added to her cheeks.

Surveying the results in the mirror, Sharla was pleased with what she saw. She knew her large, firm, natural breasts were gorgeous. They looked even larger because of her slim waist line. She thought her ass was too large, but was well aware that men loved it. She did admire her legs. It was hard not to since they were nearly perfect. With her dark complexion, she had no need of stockings, but sometimes she wore them for erotic effect. Tonight was to be such a time. Her four-inch heels were enough to harden many cocks. At 5' 7", 135 lbs, she was incredibly beautiful.

In addition to her thigh-high, self-supporting hose, Sharla selected a thin, transparent, nylon demi-bra that was more for erotic effect than for support. She considered wearing a thong or no panties, but opted for a pair of equally transparent, white, bikini panties. Over these items, Sharla elected to wear a tight, form-fitting sheathe that exposed the upper quarter of both breasts and her legs from 6 inches above her knees downward.

She was ready and waiting for Brice by 7:15. By the time he arrived, on time at 7:30, her panties were already wet with anticipation. They got even wetter when she saw him. He was simply the most sensuously erotic male she had ever seen. In addition, she had learned that he was a graduate student in electrical engineering. "God," she thought, "smart, handsome, confident, sensuously sexy." Her knees were weak.

When Sharla met Brice at the door, he was momentarily stunned by her beauty. Her radiant smile of pleasure at seeing him doubled the awesome effect. Sharla was equally amazed at the virile, handsome man who was to be her date. The fact that he looked straight into her eyes, not at her thrusting breasts, her sexy ass, or her gorgeous legs, was not lost on her.

"Sharla Caron, you are easily the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen, much less dated. Please." Brice held out his arm, and Sharla took it gladly.

Although dinner was excellent, neither of them paid any attention to the food. Sharla's body throbbed with excitement, her wetness coating both thighs. She wondered if he was equally excited by her. He was. His cock had been erect almost from the moment she had come to the door. In his tight pants, there was no way he could conceal his steel-hard, seven and a half inch prick. Most of the women they passed stared openly and lustfully at his bulging crotch. But Sharla kept her eyes locked on his.

After dinner, Brice took Sharla to a club for a drink. There was a small dance floor. While they moved slowly about that floor, her body pressed tightly against his, he leaned closed and whispered, "I can't help it."

"I know. I'm glad."

"It's your fault."

"Yes."

"It's hurts."

"Good. I'm glad about that too."

"I'm going to fuck you tonight."

"Yes. I know."

"Do you usually fuck on the first date?"

"No. Never."

"But you will tonight."

"Yes."

"Do you take the pill?"

"No."

"Good."

"I may get pregnant."

"Yes, you may."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm... Can we go now?"

"Anxious?"

"Very."

"Are you wet?"

"Very. And you're very hard. It feels large."

"It's hard and large. I want to sink it into you."

"You can. Here. Anywhere. Anytime. I'm ready."

"Are you wearing panties?"

"Yes."

"Take them off."

"Here? Now?"

"Yes."

Sharla disengaged herself from Brice's arms, lifted her dress to her waist while other men watched. Then, slowly, she pulled her panties over her ass and down her thighs. Once around her ankles, she stepped out of them. Picking them up, she handed them to Brice. "Do you want me to remove my bra too," she whispered.

"Not yet. Your panties... they're wet... very wet."

"Yes. Drenched."

"Musky."

"Yes."

"They smell like your cunt."

"I want you to smell it."

"I know."

"Please."

"Please what?"

"Please take me back your place or to mine."

"Why?"

"So you can smell my cunt... taste it. So you can fuck me."

"I can fuck you here... on the dance floor."

"Ooohhhhhhhhhhhh... god!"

Brice took Sharla's arm and led her out of the club to his car. As he pulled out of the parking lot, he said, "Move closer."

Sharla pressed herself against his body.

"Your dress."

She knew what he wanted. Raising her hips, she pulled it up to her waist exposing her now naked cunt. "Oh, hurry. Please," Sharla moaned.

Abruptly, Brice turned into a Motel 6. Stopping in front of the office, he handed Sharla his credit card. "Go in and get us a room. I'll park the car."

-----------

"Your cunt smells musky... spread wider," Brice ordered.

Except for her missing panties, Sharla was still fully dressed. She was in the middle of the bed with a pillow boosting her hips into position. Her mouth stretched wide in a silent moan. As the tongue pushed into her pulsing vulva, her legs went rigid, extended to their full length.

The small tongue prick pushed in and out of her vagina. Frantically, her fingers tore at the zipper on the side of her sheathe. When she had it down, she clawed desperately to bare her breasts. She got them out at the same moment the tongue reached her engorged clitoris.

Brice licked the throbbing shaft of the female prick. Instantly, it contracted in a hard spasm. He attacked it with rapid, repeated strokes of his tongue. Sharla's clitoris began to dance in and out of its protective hood. Her hands squeezed both large tits as she began to cum. Her entire body shuddered, silently, in an intense spasm. Brice didn't back off her pulsing, contracting clitoris. Instead, he sucked it into his mouth applying intense pressure. The tortured organ expanded to almost twice its normal size.

Sharla's legs flew up into the air. First, her toes pointed, then curled backwards. Her asshole and vagina began to open and close... repeatedly... in hard spasms. Her eyes clenched shut as another climax surged through her. Screams of female passion echoed throughout the small room. Brice lashed the helpless woman's clit again and again until her vagina slammed shut and ejected feminine cum all over his face.

Sharla's chest heaved as she tried to suck air into her lungs. "Please... please.. stop. You're going to kill me... please." Brice ignored her. His hands pushed her legs even further back elevating her hips and exposing her ass. He spread her cheeks and stared at the small hole, opening... closing as the tremors of her orgasm still pulsed through her body.

"OOOOOHHHHH..... AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" she gasped when she felt his tongue pushing into her ass at the same time as his fingers gently worked around her engorged clitoris. The feeling was weird, but exquisite, erotic. Then the tongue was exploring in and out of her ass, up the wet, throbbing sex trench of her cunt, stopping at the dancing clitoris to bring her to another intense orgasm.

She was totally helpless... quivering... her vagina opening... closing... as if begging to be filled. Fingers penetrated her anus... two more moved inside her core... the tongue caressed her clitoris engorging it... swelling it still further.

She came again... hard... harder than any man or her vibrator had ever made her cum.

Her vagina was still throbbing in hard contractions when Brice mounted her. "Put it in," he ordered.

Sharla reached between their bodies, grasped the large, thick organ and aligned the head with her opening.

"In," Brice repeated. 'Put my cock inside your cunt."

She moved her hips forward, pressed the big head against her labia, and worked it inside her pussy. She felt her sex hole throbbing around him. Desperately, she tried to impale herself on his length with no success. "Please! Please!" she moaned.

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me. Oh please!"

"UUUGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... OHHHHH YESSSS... LIKE THAT! LIKE THAT! UNNGGHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The thick sex gun drove into the bottom of her cunt. She felt his hands under her ass, holding her in position. She spread wide, lifting her hips into perfect position for him. Her cunt just exploded when he began to fuck her with rapid, hard strokes, each one hammering his entire length into the hot tube of her cunt.

The headboard of the bed thudded against the wall announcing every stroke to the couple in the next room. She came again when she felt his prick jerking and throbbing deep inside her vagina as it spewed out its thick load of cum.

Before they left the motel the next morning, four more loads of semen were inside her body.

============

The following week, Sharla moved in with Brice. For the first four months, all they did was eat, study, and fuck. Brice wanted her at least twice a day, and Sharla would have been willing to have even more sex with her incredible lover. Every time he had her, she would experience at least two intense orgasms.

With three months still to go before Sharla completed her B.S. degree and Brice obtained his M.S., he came home one evening with a dozen red roses. Sharla was overwhelmed. She was even more elated when he took her to a five-star restaurant for dinner even though she knew that they really couldn't afford it. Her thighs were soaked with her juices in anticipation of the sex she knew would soon come.

When they returned to their apartment, she was surprised that he didn't immediately take her bed. Instead, he asked her to sit down on the couch. When she did, he told her that she was the most marvelously sensuous and beautiful woman he had ever known. "I can't bare the thought of losing you at some future time. I want you with me for the rest of my life."

A small case magically appeared in his hand. He opened its lid revealing the half-caret, brilliant diamond solitary in the center surrounded by the white folds of the satin lining. "When we graduate in three months, will you marry me?"

For an answer, Sharla threw her arms around her new fiancé's neck and moaned, "Oh YES! YES! YES!"

After that, Brice carried her into their bedroom where he proceeded to ravish all of her holes until daybreak.

-----------

A week after Sharla and Brice graduated, they were married in a small civil ceremony that was followed by a sensuous, sex-filled honeymoon in Jamaica. Without being asked, Sharla had discarded her halter the second afternoon they were there, sunbathing and walking around the large outdoor pool with her large, firm, 36D breasts swinging freely. Every man's eyes were locked onto her big tits as she approached and on her sexy ass as she retreated.

When she first removed her halter, she was uncertain about what her new husband's response would be. She was elated when she saw how hard it had gotten his cock, so much so that that the tight, spandex suit he wore could not contain it.

The next day, he asked her if she would be uncomfortable visiting one of the nude beaches. For an answer, Sharla had pulled her husband close, kissed him passionately, and said, "I'll do anything you want... anytime... I love pleasing you."

That afternoon, Sharla and Brice wrapped large beach towels around their naked bodies and walked to the nude beach area where they spent the entire afternoon under their umbrella. Sharla wore a pair of heels at Brice's request. Her husband's cock was hard most of the afternoon, which was only fair considering how wet her pussy was.

Occasionally, his erection would subside, but as soon as he noticed another male checking out his wife's big tits and her exposed shaved cunt, it would quickly harden into a rigid spike. Sharla loved it, so much so that on several occasions when she saw a man looking at her, she would spread her legs wider to give him a better view.

When she did this for a young, black male, Brice commented, "Slut."

Sharla flushed with a mixture of pleasure and shame. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Do you want to stop?"

"No. It turns me on."

"Good. It's turning me on too. Spread wider."

She did.

=================

Six Months after Marriage:

It proved to be no problem for Brice to secure an excellent, high-paying, position with a major electronics company. He had graduated near the top of his class, and that coupled with his incredible appeal for women, assured him of offers from virtually every company he interviewed.

Sharla waited until Brice had selected a company and they had moved to their new location before she began to look for a marketing position. Although her academic record was good, it was no match for that of her husband. However, with her incredible sensuous beauty, finding a good position was child's play. Every senior executive had wet dreams after seeing her. It wasn't even necessary for her to dress erotically. She would have looked hot wearing a burlap sack.

With their combined incomes, the Bartels suddenly found themselves far from the poor students they had been. Consequently, it was an easy decision to move out of their apartment they had temporarily rented in favor of a very nice home in an upscale neighborhood. They were quickly invited to join the country club, an invitation which they accepted, and new friends seem to abound.

The women couldn't take their eyes off of Brice, and their husbands would get hard when they looked at Sharla.

The Bartels enjoyed talking about this situation when they were in bed.

"Gloria Matthews got so hot tonight, I thought she might rape you."

"I noticed," Brice said with a grin, his male ego quite pleased.

"What did you do to the poor girl anyway?" Sharla teased.

"Nothing really. I just danced with her a couple of times."

"And?"

"And what?"

"And what else did you do?"

"That's it. She might have gotten excited by my hard cock pressing against her pussy while we were dancing."

"Yeah. She might have. I seem to remember it having that same effect on me on our first date." Sharla paused for a moment and then added, "You know that she wants you to fuck her. Will you?"

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Pandora's Box

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds