• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Freebie Ch. 04

Freebie Ch. 04

123456

All of my stories include descriptions of sex scenes that could cause offence to some people. Please do not read this story if you are offended by perverse sexual material, or if you are under the legal age of consent for your own country. These stories are pure fiction and are not based on anyone living or deceased.

As this is now part four of my tale, I'm assuming you've read parts one to three, so you know how I got into the situation I find myself in at the moment.

I dreamt that night, and I'm sure you won't be surprised if I tell you Trav featured very strongly in my dreams. It wasn't, however, a dream of sex and lust, but more a romantic journey with him at my side, protecting and guiding me through some magical garden. The details are long since faded from my memory, and even at the time I first recalled them the next morning, didn't actually make sense. But I know I thought a lot about Trav in those next few days.

But back to reality, and the true reality on the next morning was answering the phone to Graham at around ten in the morning, Gerry was still in bed.

"4 3 6 5 8 7."

"Hello, its Graham. I'm just ringing to find out how last night went."

Just hearing his voice sent a shiver of rage down my spine, but I tried to be polite even if I didn't want to talk to him.

"Oh, it was nice thank you. And thank you for letting us borrow your car and driver."

"That's alright my dear. You know I'd do anything for you. A little dickybird tells me you also did well at the dancing?"

"Yes. I won the first prize."

"So my dear, I wonder if I could ask you a favour?"

This I didn't want to hear, I knew he'd pretend it was something innocent, and I'd end-up being in another situation.

"I'm not sure. What is it you want?"

"Oh I see. You don't mind receiving favours, but you don't like repaying them. In that case, I'll say goodbye."

Even as I first heard the tone of his voice, I began to feel ashamed of my reaction, but by the time he'd finished speaking I felt so guilty, I just blurted out,

"No. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way. Just tell me what it is you want."

Why oh why was I so stupid? I know this man plays mind games, and I also know what his real intentions are. So now my tummy knots up waiting to find out what he's going to ask for.

"I'm not sure if I can ask you now. It seems people who I thought were my friends are now letting me down."

"I'm sorry. I just don't want to get involved with anything like that club you took me to last time."

"It's not just you. Even my old friend Peter has sent me some legal stuff; that note you made me sign, it appears I'm now the one who is guilty of stealing my own stuff. And all because I tried to help you and your husband out of a hole; what gratitude? I guess in future, I'll just let the guilty party suffer."

As I've just said, I know he plays mind games. But games or not, he was having an effect on me,

"I'm sorry. I am really grateful. But that note was just to make sure I didn't end up being a... you know, it wasn't something I could keep doing."

"Yes, I guess it's easier to say you're grateful than it is to do something to repay your debt."

"It's not like that. I thought with all those things I did for you, I'd repaid you."

"Oh now I see. You think having five or ten minutes of sexy romps is payment enough for what could have been thirty plus years in jail. I'm sure if it had been you faced with going to prison for thirty years, you'd put a different value on things. But like I say, you don't believe in honouring your debts, and you've got me over a barrel legally, so I guess you can do what you want and forget who helped you along the way."

"Please don't say that, tell me what you want me to do?"

"It was something I'd hoped to do last night, but you were otherwise engaged. There is a Japanese importer over here..."

Just hearing the word Japanese sent shivers down my spine, and before he'd finished his sentence, I interrupted.

"Please stop."

"What? What's wrong, I haven't even told you what I want."

"I know, but I don't like the sound of it."

"Sound of what, I haven't told you what I'm planning."

"It was the nationality of the man."

"What? You don't like Japanese men?"

"No. I know it's not the done thing these days, but I've had a bad experience with a Japanese man, and I couldn't do anything like that again."

"Well that's rich. Are you saying you've never had an English man do something wrong?"

"Well no."

"But that hasn't put you off all English men. I can see you've got a bit of a bigoted personality, to add to your ungrateful nature. And there was I thinking you were a nice generous and open minded girl. It's a good job for you, they don't think that way about us. Otherwise you wouldn't have any of those high tech electrical things you take for granted. But I guess I'm wasting my breath, you've got what you wanted from me, and now I'm of no use, you can just walk away."

"Ok, you've made your point. But I want to know exactly what you are expecting me to do before I agree."

"That was what I was about to tell you, but you were the one who interrupted me."

"Ok, I'm sorry, I'll let you finish before I speak again."

"Well exactly; my car will pick you up around seven. Of course my girls will have been with you all afternoon, getting you ready. Then, when you arrive at my house, you will be shown up to the smoking room, where I will be waiting with Mr Aioka."

On hearing that name I couldn't hold back and again I interrupted,

"Oh no."

"What now?"

"That's the man who I just told you I had a bad experience with."

"That's not possible; he's never been to England before. He arrived yesterday. Unless you mean you've been to Japan?"

"No. It was him last night at that place we went to."

"Well if you go around arranging meetings with men from foreign countries without taking precautions, then you shouldn't be surprised when they behave according to their own customs. Why on earth did you go to him last night?"

"He asked us to. He sent a message telling Gerry he could fix it for me to win the dance competition."

"And you went to his room alone?"

"No, Gerry came with me."

"Well that's as bad as being alone; he's not exactly action man. What on earth did you think he wanted you for?"

"Please I don't want to talk about it. All I know is that man is not nice, and I couldn't help you if it's him you want me to entertain."

"So you don't trust me to be able to control the situation?"

"How do you mean?"

"I'm guessing you and Gerry went to him, and he had his own men there to enforce his will on you?"

"Yes."

"This time, it will be on my turf, with my men, and he will only have one of his henchmen with him. So I'll be in control of what goes on, and being my guest, he'll just comply."

"I'm still not sure; he didn't appear to be a man who could be persuaded."

"And neither am I when I'm the one being backed by my manpower. You'll see, he'll be meek as a new born lamb."

"I hope you're right."

"So back to what will happen. You say Mr Aioka has already met you; well maybe that was why he was so interested when I showed him the photos of you in the underwear and beachwear. Anyway, all I need you to do is pose for him, in traditional Japanese poses, with the things Mr Aioka will provide."

"Just posing, no touching or more important, no hitting or beating with sticks."

"Just posing, Mr Aioka won't touch you at all."

"And the things he'll be asking me to model?"

"What do you think? They'll probably leave you as good as naked, and he will expect you to display yourself. But surely that won't present a problem for you?"

"Ok, I'll do it, but remember I'm trusting you to make sure he behaves himself."

"Ok, so I'll send my girls around to give you the once over. Bye for now."

Just as I put the phone down, Gerry walked in the room,

"Who was that?"

"Your ex boss."

"Who? Mr Spencer?"

"How many other ex bosses have you got?"

"Did you thank him for last night?"

"Yes. But after what happened with that Jap, I don't know why."

"That wasn't his fault."

"Maybe not, but if we hadn't been there, and we'd gone to the Marriott instead, it couldn't have happened."

"That's just you using your dislike of Mr Spencer to blame him for anything that happens. It could have happened at the Marriott, and at least going to that club, you got five hundred quid."

"That's all you think about, bloody money."

"Anyway, what was he ringing for?"

"What do you think? He still wants what he wanted last night, only now it's moved on to tonight."

"So I suppose you told him where to go."

"Well I was going to, but he kind of convinced me we still owe him for you not going to prison."

"But that other guy, Peter said that's all done with now. And he daren't try to shop me now."

"I know, and even Graham says the same. But he also said, morally, we still owe him."

"And you went along with it?"

"I guess it made sense when he explained it, but I'm not sure now."

"So, has he told you what he wants you to do tonight?"

"Yes."

"And?"

"You'll laugh if I tell you."

"Laugh? Why, what has he got in mind?"

"No I don't mean its funny, but you'll think I'm mad for agreeing to go."

"Come on you can't leave it there."

"It's that same Japanese man. Mr Aioka."

"You're joking?"

"No."

"My god Mary, even I wouldn't go anywhere I knew he was going to be. You can't seriously tell me you're going to meet him again?"

"I don't want to, but Graham said he could make sure I wasn't touched. And I agreed to go and model some Japanese underwear."

"Are you kidding? Over there they either wear nothing underneath, or just wrap themselves in white cloth. I think you've got it all wrong. And if you think that bloke will be contented to just sit there watching you model, in either Jap or western knickers, and not touch you? You were right, you are mad."

"So should I ring Graham and tell him I'm not going to go to his house?"

"I would. But why are you asking me. I thought I was a moron these days. You only take notice of that Peter fella."

"What? You think I should ask him?"

"Not really. But what ever I say, it'll be wrong."

"Don't be like that. But you might have a point. He'd have more idea about Graham's intentions. But that would mean telling him all about last night."

"So?"

"The less people that know about that, the happier I'll be."

"Your choice. But don't go blaming me if it all goes wrong."

"I wouldn't. But even if I have to tell Peter, I know he'll understand. And I'm sure he'll know what's best to do. I'll ring him now."

I dialled the number, it took a few rings, and I expected the phone to go over to a message service, but then,

"Hello."

"Is that Peter?"

"Yes, is that Mary? I was about to ring you when I got through with this meeting. I wanted to know if it is convenient to call on you?"

"Oh yes please. We've got something to tell you, and we need your advice."

"Ok, can't really talk now, I've just had to duck out of a meeting to answer this call. I'll wind the meeting up, and be with you in half an hour."

So that was it, I made our lunch, and we waited for Peter. It took him a little over his estimated half an hour, but when he arrived, his first question was,

"So why on earth did you go to that place last night?"

We were still walking along the hall as he asked me, and as we turned into the front room and he sat himself down, I answered,

"Well, to be honest, I thought we were going to the Marriott as you'd arranged. It was Gerry who changed the plan."

Peter looked at Gerry.

"I sometimes wonder how many times that man has to dupe you before you see him for what he is."

Gerry didn't look pleased at this rebuke,

"What do you mean?"

"That Japanese man is one of Graham's business contacts, he set you up. Your wife was used as a sweetener to help his importing business."

As I looked at Peter in amazement I asked,

"How do you know about that man?"

"I told you yesterday, I know people who are interested in that kind of activity. And he is one of those on the fringe, the ones you have to handle very carefully. And his taste in entertainment is not for the squeamish. You can think yourself lucky you got away as lightly as you did, he must have been in a good mood."

"So you even know what he did to me?"

"Yes. And what happened to Gerry."

"His leg, yes, that was really scary."

"Well yes, I bet that bit was, but I was actually talking about what happened to him later."

I looked at Gerry, and this time it was him who turned a bright red. This was something very unusual. I hesitated to ask, but I couldn't stop myself,

"When do you call later? And what happened?"

Peter looked a bit guilty, knowing he'd let the cat out of the bag, but he just said,

"That's up to your husband to tell you. I thought you'd already know about it."

I looked at Gerry,

"Well? Cat got your tongue?"

"Please Mary. I'll tell you later when we're on our own."

"But Peter already knows, so why am I the only one who's being kept in the dark."

"It was after you'd stormed off. I was about to go back to the bar, when that manager bloke asked if I wanted to join Mr Aioka in his apartment."

"But after what we'd just been through, why on earth did you go back up there?"

"I don't know, curiosity I guess."

"Curiosity? You know what that creep is capable of, I wouldn't have gone back up there for all the tea in china."

"Well I did. And when I got up there, it was me who they grabbed hold of. And they did the same to me as they did to you. Well not exactly, they didn't spank me, and it wasn't Mr Aioka who... you know. But it was one of those guards of his. And while they did it, that little bastard was sat there watching and laughing."

"Oh my god Gerry. I never knew. Are you alright?"

"Well I ain't going near that bastard again, that's for sure."

"I can't for the life of me understand why you went back after what we'd both been through earlier."

Peter said,

"I think the curiosity was enhanced by what they told him he might see when he got there."

I turned and asked,

"See? Like what?"

"I'm guessing, but it normally goes something like, 'we're going to have a little show up stairs'. When you ask what kind. You're told, 'someone will be getting an arse fucking. Do you want to come and watch?' You will of course, imagine you are going to see some girl getting fucked. But when you get there, the only person you see getting fucked; is yourself in the mirror."

I turned to Gerry,

"Was that what happened?

In a very dejected voice he replied,

"More or less."

I got to my feet, and as I knelt by his side, I wrapt my arms around him, and we hugged and kissed. We'd only been hugging for a few seconds, when Peter, said,

"I can't imagine why you're making such a fuss of him. For a start, he only went up there hoping to either see or be the one to fuck some poor innocent girl. And what happened to him is not a patch on what you've done on his behalf."

I gave Peter a dirty look as I said,

"Less of that. You wouldn't be so cocky if you'd been through something like that."

"Ok, if we can't talk about that, what was it you wanted to talk to me about?"

"Its Graham, he wants me to go to his house tonight."

"But you know he has no hold over you now."

"I know, but he says, morally, I still haven't paid him enough."

"That's bollocks. If you'll excuse my French."

"But when he was explaining it to me, I felt so guilty; I agreed."

"That's silly. Do you know what he wants you for?"

I repeated what I'd told Gerry'

"To model some Japanese underwear for Mr Aioka."

"And you believed that? My god Mary! You're not the girl I took you for. I thought you had more sense than that."

Then he looked at Gerry,

"Surely you weren't going to let her go?"

"I told her I didn't think it was a good idea, and I was the one who told her to contact you, to ask what you thought."

"Well at least you're starting to think straight, and I'm glad you're now accepting that maybe I do know a bit more about these things than you do. But first things first, pick up the phone and tell Graham he's out of luck."

He was looking at Gerry when he gave the instruction, and as Gerry picked up the phone, he asked,

"Then what?"

"Don't worry about what comes next, just phone Graham and make sure he gets the message."

Gerry phoned, and he told Graham, but obviously Graham was putting up an argument or some kind of defence of his motives. Then as Gerry came off the phone Peter asked,

"So is he clear about where he stands?"

"It's not that simple."

"Oh my god, don't tell me he's persuaded you to let her go?"

"He says Mary won't be hurt in any way, and the only reason you don't want her to go, is because you are a major league pimp. He says you have over fifty whores working for you, and all you're doing is attempting to get my Mary to join your stable."

"But you know that already. I explained the other day I run girls, and yes, if your Mary wants to do that kind of work, I'll make sure she's protected, and find her suitable clients. But how does that change what could happen to Mary tonight?"

"I don't know. It was the way he put it, he says he'll look after Mary better than you, and he isn't trying to make money out of her. He only wants her to entertain some of his friends, and he won't make her into a whore."

Peter looked from me to Gerry, and then slowly said,

"Well. I guess it's just a case of who you believe. I thought I'd found a way out for you from under Graham's thumb. And I've already told you, the other stuff is your choice. But if you think he's your saviour, then it's up to you."

Gerry looked at me, but I guess I was as confused as him as to whom we could trust. Then Gerry said,

"I think maybe she should go to Mr Spencer's house tonight, and if it is as he says, then maybe we'll just pay him off, doing the odd modelling thing for him. That way I can maybe go back to my old job, and things can get back to normal."

"You bloody fool. Still it's your funeral. Or to be more precise, it's your wife's."

"I don't think he's as bad as you make him out to be."

"Ok, you've made your choice. But you do know what will happen to your wife tonight?"

"She's told you, just modelling."

"Do you want to see some photos of what kind of thing he has in mind?"

I answered,

"No, it's alright. I can guess I'll be showing lots of naked flesh. But so long as I'm not being slapped or beaten, it won't be too bad."

"I should just go and let you suffer, but I do feel partly responsible for you being in this mess. Wait while I go to my car and gets some photos, then I'll explain what he has planned for tonight."

He got up and went out to his car, and Gerry said,

"What do you think, who would you trust?"

"Peter. But even if we trust him, we know he wants me to work as a prostitute for him. At least with Graham, even if tonight does involve sex, I'm sure once I've done it a few times, and you're back working at your old job, we can then get back to normal; like you said."

"That's the way I see it. I don't think these photos will make any difference, no matter how much cunt you have to show."

I didn't like the way Gerry put it, but in essence, the gist of what he said was about right. Then Peter came in and handed us about five photos. All the photos were of the same girl, but just one glance at each of them made a shiver run down my spine. The girl was naked in all of the photos, and in all of them she was hanging by ropes from a horizontally suspended bamboo cane. What it was hanging from was not shown in the pictures. All that could be seen was the single rope divided into two, and held each end of the stout bamboo shaft, which was somewhere around five or six feet long, and a good inch or more thick. The poor girl was trust up with ropes cutting into her naked flesh, each photo showing her in a different pose to the next. And in one, she was being probed in her pussy by a large dildo that appeared to be part of a mask worn by a man. To say she looked in distress in all these pictures is an understatement, and to say I was repulsed by them was also putting it mildly.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Freebie Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 171 milliseconds