• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Job Security

Job Security

1234

It started out innocently enough.

We lived in a small Southern town and I worked the third shift at Elora Paper. This is the key shift to the plant's operation, because during the graveyard, the paper pulp is prepared for the next day's paper run. So when the layoffs started it was easy for me not to worry. At least at first anyway. Then the layoffs started going deep, and even the graveyard shift wasn't immune from the job cuts.

My wife, Cassandra and I were middle school sweethearts and had married as soon as both of us graduated from high school. Everyone called her Casey because she hated Cassandra.

Her virginity had been mine and though not a sex pot and having had no experience in sex with anyone but me, Cassandra was pretty hot in the bedroom. She was petite in a lot of ways, though her 5'7" height gave her long shapely legs and coupled with the other aspects of her form made her a regular hottie. Then at 21, three years after we married, she gave birth to our stillborn son, the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck having suffocated the boy during delivery. After the funeral, Cassandra became all but despondent.

Jake Crowley was my shift supervisor. A 'good-ole boy' from the old school mold and basically just a redneck. He was older than the rest of us, approaching 40 while most employees at Elora Paper were like me, early to mid-twenties. I am 23.

Jake helped hide the fact that I was going home two to four times a night to check on Cassandra. He even let me stay clocked in so my check wouldn't be shorted, which wasn't bad because I was never gone more than 10-15 minutes, and at times I would clock out early and continue to work to pay them back for these times. Most importantly though, it allowed me the time to go check on Cassandra and none of plant management was any the wiser. I would put some process on 'auto pilot' then run home real quick. Jake justified it by saying, "If management sees my crew going and coming all night long, it might jeopardize my position." So Jake looked the other way when I ran home for just long enough to make certain my Casey was OK. So out of a sense of gratitude, I invited him to stop for a beer and perhaps breakfast in the mornings after work. So, Jake started coming by my house for a beer after work.

At first Casey slept through his visit, or stayed in the bedroom if she was awake at all. Then one day I explained to her that Jake allowed me to stay on the clock while coming home to check on her, during her grief period. After that she started getting up in the mornings and fixing Jake and me breakfast. At first she was fully dressed. Usually in shorts or jeans, and a tee or tank, but after about a week, she had relaxed and had become comfortable around Jake and came to prepare breakfast in her shorty robe. It only reached to just below the plane of her crotch, so it covered though just barely, and only when she was standing up straight. She had warmed up to Jake and would hug him when we got to the apartment every morning, acting not unlike Jake was an older brother or someone else equally as close.

I guess it was in the third week when things started moving toward where they are now. Jake came over after work, as had become the norm, and Casey got up to fix us breakfast. She was in her robe as had also become her custom, and as she moved efficiently about the kitchen, gathering the raw food and the pots to cook it in, Jake and I sat in the living room sipping our bottles of beer.

The kitchen is laid out in such a way as to allow an easy view from the living room and it was a straight view from where we were sitting to where Casey went about her tasks. The stove was the first appliance when you walked through the door-less frame that led into the kitchen from the dining area. Casey moved to the stove to put a pan of biscuits in the oven and as she bent over her robe rose onto her shapely ass, exposing her thong panty barely covering her inviting pussy. The oven rack hadn't been adjusted since Casey had cooked a big ham on New Years Day, so it wasn't a quick in and done with the pan of biscuits, she lingered there, bent over and exposed for several minutes while she repositioned the rack in the oven.

Jake took it all in, as I sat there watching him watching Casey. I finally broke the tension, though I think the tension was mine alone.

"So do you think the layoffs will continue for a while?" I asked. Jake didn't reply, but merely continued to stare at my wife's lovely thighs, thong covered pussy, and ass.

"Jake?" He finally came around but it was apparent where his mind was.

"Uh huh? Sorry I had something in my eye." He said looking at me briefly a devilish grin on his face. As soon as he spoke, he turned back and continued to stare at Casey's charms until she finally moved to another task.

Things went back to normal with us continuing to BS while Casey finished breakfast. Jake had always been attentive to Casey when she was present in the room, but this morning, he watched her like a lion or tiger stalking prey and looking for the opportunity to pounce. He left after breakfast and I went to bed as usual.

That evening I was telling Casey about how much Jake had been leering that day, and what she had been revealing while she was bent adjusting the oven racks and putting the biscuits in to bake. She blushed profusely and asked,

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Jake has been good to us since we lost the baby. He used to let me come home to check on you while you were so depressed and grieving afterwards. He wouldn't even let me clock out. So I thought if he saw a little more than he was supposed to normally, no harm done. After all, your bikini hides little more."

The subject got dropped and I figured Casey would just be more careful in the future. Her blush at the outset of the discussion on the matter had convinced me she wasn't particularly fond of inadvertent exhibitionism. I could not have been more mistaken.

I guess my telling her what Jake had done for us instilled a sense of obligation in her, and her "debt-relief" began the very next morning. After Jake and I arrived at mine and Casey's apartment, Casey emerged from the bedroom dressed in her robe as usual and after hugging Jake and hugging and kissing me, she went to the kitchen and started breakfast after first bringing a beer to Jake and me. Then later, she put the plates of breakfast faire on the table, announced breakfast was ready, gave me a wink, then left going into the bedroom. The glint in her eyes reminded me of how she looked when she was about to embark on some form of mischief. I had known her since 7th grade so I could read her fairly well. Even still I wasn't prepared for what came next.

Jake and I took our seats at the table, Jake taking a seat at the head of the table, like he was the Master of the house. It was usually my chair, but Jake had taken it over since he started coming for breakfast. We ate in silence the only noise in the room the sound of forks and knives clattering against plates as two hungry men devoured the eggs and bacon and toast. A few minutes later, Casey returned and I was shocked to see her as she walked from the bedroom.

She carried our boom box CD player, which was a bit unusual, but the way she was dressed was what really threw me.

Her attire was shocking, albeit pleasing. Cassandra, though almost 22 looked 6-8 years younger. That was punctuated this morning by the fact she had on the cheerleader's costume/uniform she had worn her senior year and her hair was done up in pigtails. She looked like a pubescent girl and a real hottie. Cassandra's natural beauty left little need for makeup, but this morning her eyes were heavily shadowed and her lips were scarlet red from the lipstick she had applied. She set the boom box down on the table.

"I thought you boys could use some entertainment." she said as she turned on the music on the boom box. The mischievous glint in her eyes was in full evidence as she began to sway around in time to the semi-provocative music. At one point she acted like a little girl in that she grasp the hem of the skirt with one hand and pulled it up to her face, exposing the lace bikini style panty she wore. I was shocked and excited at the same time.

Here was my lovely wife, a virgin until I came along, and inexperienced in sex with anyone but me, willingly and wantonly flaunting herself in front of my boss. She continued to cavort to the music and shocked me even further when her top came off over her head. Though the move was shocking, it wasn't a big deal, because she wore a snug-fitting sports bra.

Casey's breasts had been perfect before she got pregnant. A borderline B/C cup, but the pregnancy had filled them out as her body prepared to make milk for the baby. So now they were closer to D-cups. The doctor had advised her it was a good idea to breast feed as the act of the baby suckling caused the body to produce pitossin. Pitossin is the drug they give women to induce labor. Most women who have had it as a part of their birthing experience hate it, but post-partum it is good for getting the uterus back in shape after it was stretched and abused by the growing baby.

Since we had lost our son as stillborn, and it was an accident and not some genetic defect, Casey was keen on getting pregnant again as soon as the doctor said it was ok to do so. So after coming home from the hospital she had purchased a breast pump and religiously pumped her breasts 3-4 times a day. The colostrum, that clear, protein and antibody rich, milk-like substance that comes in the first few days after delivery had long since stopped and Casey was now producing real breast milk.

She continued to dance and after a few minutes of cavorting around she removed her sports bra. I'm not sure if it was her bodies response to her unfettering her breasts or if it was because in the mornings she would usually stand in the shower with the hot water spraying her breasts and the milk would literally squirt out. Later in the day she would pump them until they were empty, but in the morning, she let the shower do it. So perhaps what happened was her body's response to her removing her bra and the time of day. As soon as her breasts flopped free, two streams of milk went jetting across the table and landed on the floor to my left.

Embarrassed, Casey rushed from the room.

Jake was quick to gather his aplomb from the pleasant shock we had just received and commented.

"Nice lap dance, huh? The only problem with lap dances is you usually can't touch and the women leaves you in a state with no relief possible except Rosie Palm and her five sisters, most of the time. I mean when you get a lap dance, while she's dancing you should be able to touch and at the end you should at least get a gratis blow job."

I kind of sputtered out my response, "Yeah that was nice. I didn't realize Casey had that in her. The milk shower at the end was certainly unique."

"Yeah and I love breast milk, a shame it was wasted on the floor." Was Jake's response.

We finished breakfast and Jake went home.

I went to the bedroom to prepare to go to bed. Casey was in the shower, but finished up just as I was crawling under the sheets.

"I hope you aren't mad about my dancing. I felt it was the least I could do for all of Jake's help while I was suffering my grief at the loss of the baby." were the first words out of Casey's mouth as she stood in the door of the Master bath drying herself from her shower.

"No it was fine honey. I figure we owe Jake at least that much." I could see the relief on Casey's face to my response. I didn't realize the phrase "a least that much" would come back to haunt me. I went on to tell her what Jake had said afterwards and I could see she was pleased that her efforts were appreciated by the both of us and that I wasn't upset by her seemingly slutty display. I went to sleep and thought nothing more of it.

The next morning things proceeded like they had the day before, but this time while Casey was dancing, she moved in closer to where Jake and I were sitting and without saying so invited us to touch by first taking Jake's hand, then mine and sliding it slowly up her thigh, up under her tiny skirt, to the edge of her lace bikini panties. Jake didn't need much encouragement and his hands were freely slipping up under Casey's short skirt. She stood still while he fondled her ass and thighs. He may have even felt up her pussy, but I couldn't tell with his hand under her skirt.

Casey was standing there getting felt-up by Jake as she removed her top and sports bra. This time when her milk came down, she offered her breasts to Jake and he eagerly sucked them both dry. Again I said nothing in protest either while Jake was there or after he left. I just sort of figured the job security Casey's minor sexual cavorting was creating was worth it. It turned out I was right.

Later that week, the layoffs were starting to get especially cutthroat and the third shift was no longer immune to the cuts. Jake moved me into a protected position, similar to the franchise player designation in pro football. When I asked if it was because of the beer and Casey mornings, he replied,

"No, though that would do it. It is simple Danny. You know all the processes on the third shift pulp prep. No one else knows them all. I consider you the most valuable asset on my team, so I protected you."

"Thank you Jake." Was my response, and though it occurred to me it might be a lie, it didn't matter. My job was secure and if that meant that Casey had to strip and be fondled and suckled by Jake every morning, then sobeit. She wasn't unhappy about having to do these things, and it wasn't hurting me any or making me uneasy.

Jake was taking more and more liberties with Casey now. When he hugged her in the morning, his hand would slip under her shorty robe and freely fondle her ass. Casey didn't seem to mind and in fact, usually wore a thong panty now, so Jake could get to her ass easier. It didn't seem to bother me either. In fact I found it sexually exciting to watch him have his way with my young wife's hot little body. His hands gripping her ass, lifting the robe, so I got a good view of what he was doing to her.

While he sucked her breasts dry, his hands would wander up under her skirt. I didn't know whether he was just fondling her ass and thighs, or if he was manipulating her pussy under her skirt too. It didn't really matter, I guess. I was enjoying watching whatever he was doing to Casey and she seemed to be enjoying it too. Then one morning during the second week of Casey dancing and Jake emptying her breasts for her, Jake released the button at the side of the tiny cheerleader skirt and it fell to the floor around Casey's ankles. Jake's hand then slipped into her tiny lace bikini panties. She still wore the bikini panties with the cheerleader uniform in keeping with how she wore it in school, though she would have a thong on most mornings under her robe.

Almost as if they had been doing this for years, when Jake slipped his hand into her panties, Casey dutifully spread her legs wider to allow Jake's hand to access her womanly charms without hindrance. After a brief moment I saw the crotch of Casey's panties rising and falling as Jake's finger sawed in and out of her honey pot. So my pretty young wife stood there, legs spread, dancing off the end of my boss's finger and tongue.

After only a few minutes Casey reached the edge and rolled over the top. Casey had never been a vocal lover, rarely doing more than heavy panting while we fucked. But when her orgasm came, the entire neighborhood was aware something was going on in our apartment from the loud moan Casey verbalized.

"Oh my fucking Gawd. I'm cumming you bastard." Throwing her head back and arching her back she let out a long lusty moan as the orgasm swept through her. She grasp handfuls of hair on either sides of Jake's head.

"I'm cumming. Oh this feels so fucking good." Casey's body writhed and shook as her release ricocheted throughout her crotch, then washed over her body. Jake just kept up sucking her breasts and finger-banging her cunt.

After what seemed an interminable amount of time, her orgasm subsided. Jake continued to suckle her breasts and finger-bang her cunt until she had to stop him. Casey had told me that once her breasts were dry and her milk was gone, her nipples became extremely sensitive. I had equated that to how sensitive the head of my dick got after I cum from a blow job, so Casey stopped Jake's efforts. Jake held his fingers up to Casey's mouth and without being told, she licked them clean of her girl juices. Then Jake placed his hands on Casey's shoulders and applied pressure until Casey began to bend at the knees and started lowering herself to a kneeling position between Jake's spread legs.

"Time to return what I gave you bitch." Jake said, the bitch not a derogatory slam, but rather an erotic touch to the moment, based on the tone and inflection he used when he said it.

Casey deftly unzipped and unbuttoned the fly of Jake's jeans, releasing his flagging cock. Jake's cock was bigger than any I had ever seen. Except perhaps for those rare occasions in the Army where I had seen black soldiers showering. Jake's cock was only partially erect, yet it was already as big around as Casey's wrist and as long as her forearm. Casey stroked it almost lovingly, bringing it to full erection. The bulbous head flared like a large mushroom and started moving toward a purple color as the blood of his lust rushed into it to make the member useable for breeding.

Casey stroked and licked and when she couldn't get to his balls to lick them, she stopped and pulled Jake's jeans down further to allow her access to his entire crotch. She licked his balls briefly, then moved to the head and started to inhale the beast.

Though not very experienced and so therefore a little lacking on technique, Casey made up for it with her enthusiasm. Casey enjoyed sucking cock, and wasn't afraid to admit it either, and unlike a lot of women, Casey would admit to drawing pleasure from the act and not just drawing pleasure because she knew she was giving pleasure to the man, but that she enjoyed it, as well.

She bobbed her head on the first few inches, then tried to take more until she gagged when his cock started trying to enter her throat. Usually once Casey gagged, the blow job was over, but not this morning. Casey would gag herself on nearly every bob, but kept going. Jake's hand was resting lightly on the back of Casey's head, and he wasn't trying to force-fuck her throat or anything, so Casey was the one trying to take more and more of Jake's giant member into her mouth and throat.

Casey was trying to deep-throat Jake, something she had never attempted with me.

Occasionally she would cast her eyes my direction and look up at me, never stopping the loving attention her mouth and hands were giving to Jake's cock, the glint in her eyes evidence of her sexual arousal. Her eyes also seemed to be seeking my approval, and when I winked at her she redoubled her efforts on Jake's cock.

Jake did finally hold Casey's head onto his cock. He grasp either side of her head and bellowed like a mad man. It was apparent he was spewing his lusty load into Casey's vigorously sucking oral orifice. Jake cumming in Casey's mouth was also a new 'milestone' for her. The one time I had lost control and shot off in her mouth, she had come up spitting and sputtering and I had been cutoff from sex for a couple of weeks for my transgression. But Casey never escaped a drop of Jake's lusty spew. She sucked and swallowed until Jake's cock started getting soft, then released him, licked her lips and got a satisfied look on her face.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Job Security

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds