• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Her First Double Dip

Her First Double Dip

The following are true events. I have only changed names for the sake of privacy.

*

My wife, Barbara and I have always had an adventurous sex life. She's twenty-nine, has 38 DD's, olive complexion with long, dark hair. She loves sex of nearly any kind. She loves oral, to give and get, male or female and has become a huge fan of anal sex over the last few years. She even prefers it at times over vaginal sex.

We have experienced several threesomes, swapping, etc. and I've come to enjoy watching her fuck and suck other guys and girls. I always participate but I also enjoy simply watching sometimes.

She had expressed, early in our relationship, the desire to include others in our sex life and I, having had several experiences such as this before, readily encouraged it. There are many experiences I intend to write about but this story is about the first time we included another guy in a wild night of fucking, sucking, licking and orgasms.

She had already experimented with eating pussy with a friend and had told me she was turned on by the thought of two cocks inside her at the same time. She suggested a friend of ours, Kevin, because she was a little nervous and she trusted him. I agreed and she set up an evening after work for us to party.

I turned on some porn and Barbara and I sat together on the couch in front of the television with Kevin sitting on the couch against the wall to our left. After a couple of minutes of watching the couples on television, I suggested she remove some clothing to get more comfortable. She wasted no time in taking off her shirt and pants, then quickly removed her bra revealing her huge globes. Kevin's eyes nearly popped out of his head.

In turn, I wasted no time in lowering my head to her right tit, nibbling at her hardened nipple. I glanced up at Kevin and nodded. He immediately sat on Barbara's left side and took her other ample breast in his hands, his mouth darting immediately to her other nipple. It was obvious by her groans that the sensation of two mouths working her nipples and areolae was having the desired effect. Almost as quickly as we were sucking her tits, her groin began to gyrate. I knew her tight little pussy was getting wet.

We carried on like this for several moments, her hands finding their way to our jeaned crotches. It didn't take long for my cock to expand under her expert touch and I knew Kevin's cock must be responding in kind. I moved my mouth up to hers and her tongue shot into my mouth. The sounds of her tongue dancing with mine and Kevin's mouth feverishly licking her tit was overwhelming to hear. My cock was at full attention and I knew that once it was freed, it probably wouldn't be long before I shot my load, whether in her pussy, mouth or on her tits.

Finally, I couldn't take it any longer and I stood and quickly dropped my shirt and pants to the floor. She immediately responded by staring at my cock and licking her lips, her head involuntarily leaning forward, her mouth open. At this point, Kevin pulled back and stood, quickly removing his clothes. She took the opportunity to engulf my hard member with her hot, wet lips. I nearly blew my load right then. Instead, I pulled back and pulled her to her feet, yanking her panties down as I did. She was facing me now and quickly reached behind her, her hand searching for Kevin's cock, while her other hand alternated between my balls and dick.

I slowly pushed her down to her knees and she immediately took my entire length into her mouth, her other hand still wrapped tightly around Kevin's throbbing tool. Before I realized it, Kevin had lain on the floor, on his back and had slid up between Barbara's legs, his tongue going to work on her ass and pussy. She moaned loudly and her lips clamped even tighter around my cock. Her body settled downward onto Kevin's face as his tongue pushed past her swollen cunt lips and into her wet hole. I knew by her moans and her feverish tongue action on my member that she was enjoying it immensely.

After several minutes of this action (she came mulitple times and I had to keep pulling my cock from her mouth to keep from joining her) I pulled her back up to her feet. She limply fell into me, her tongue darting into my mouth again. I squeezed her nipples between my thumbs and fingers and then motioned for Kevin to sit on the couch.

He sat down, his cock standing rigidly straight up in the air. Not that it really matters to anyone but I come in at about 6 1/2 inches. His was longer, 7 1/2 to eight inches and was slightly thicker than mine. I turned Barbara around and pushed her onto the couch so that his cock was right in her face. She immediately began licking the head of his dick as I ran my middle and ring fingers into her soaked pussy. As she licked his throbbing member, I alternated between finger fucking her pussy and lubing her asshole until it was nearly as wet as her snatch. Once it was thoroughly soaked, I slipped my first finger into her ass and continued my assault on her pussy with my other two. It obviously had quite an effect on her as her mouth opened wide and she took nearly the entire length of his tool. Although I couldn't actually see the action, her head bobbed furiously as I finger-fucked her pussy and ass and I knew what it looked like. She'd done the same to me many times.

I could see Kevin's face, however. His head fell back and his eyes closed. I knew exactly what he was feeling. She'd sucked my cock enough that I knew precisely what his cock was feeling. She'd bob up and down for several seconds, then pull his cock out of her mouth, running her tongue around the tip licking up the pre-come that she had drawn out. After this, she'd pull his dick to the side and tongue his balls, sucking each one gently into her warm, wet mouth. The sounds of her mouth working him over was an incredible turn-on and after five or so minutes of listening to it, I could no longer resist.

I positioned my cock and rubbed it up and down her soaked and swollen slit. She moaned, "fuck me, baby. Put your dick in my fucking cunt." I didn't need any further invitation. In one, swift motion, I slammed it in as hard as I could, causing her to gasp momentarily before her moaning became muffled from nearly swallowing Kevin's cock again.

I started slowly and although she had never had two cocks before, she immediately understood what to do and began bobbing on his tool in time to my slow assault on her creaming slit. I listened to the sound of my cock slipping in and out of her and her mouth sucking Kevin's dick. Again, the sound was an intense turn-on. I moved to the side slightly and saw that he was unconsciously cupping her heavy tits, squeezing her nipples as she hungrily took his cock repeatedly between her lips. I'm not sure how Kevin or I kept from cumming but I fucked her harder and harder for about ten minutes. I then pulled out of her cunt and and told her it was Kevin's turn to feel her pussy.

She immediately turned around and got on her hands and knees, her right hand cupping my heavy ballsack, her ass high in the air inviting Kevin's eager fuckstick to enter her. He got on his knees behind her. I could see the slick sheen of her saliva covering his purple cock as he pushed its head up to her engorged pussy lips.

He grabbed her at her waist and slowly pushed his stick in between her folds, her eyes rolling back as he shoved it in, inch by inch. Once he was fully in, he pulled back slightly and began the same rhythm I had established earlier. She then opened her eyes and softly licked her pussy juice off the head of my cock before taking its entire length into her hungry mouth again.

It was a matter of seconds before she began moaning, her moans growing louder and higher with each thrust of Kevin's cock. Again, she came repeatedly for about ten minutes before I told her it was time to clean her juice off of HIS dick. She immediately turned again, pushing Kevin onto the couch and hungrily sucked his dick into her mouth again. This timed I pulled her slowly over the arm of the couch, Kevin repositioned himself so that she could continue her oral assault and I slammed my cock into her pussy again. This time, I didn't last long.

I thrust into her for maybe a minute and it was too much for me. I pulled my cock out as the first thick glob slammed onto her asshole. I shot so hard it wouldn't have surprised me if I'd bruised her with my jism. Over and over I shot load after load onto her ass as I watched it run down the crack of her ass, onto her asshole and between the thoroughly-fucked lips of her reddened pussy. She was cumming as well, but she swears that it was an almost constant orgasm from the time we started until we finished.

Even as I shot my load, she never stopped sucking Kevin's dick. She was far too lost in it to stop.

After I had gathered myself slightly, I grabbed a towel that I'd set by the couch and wiped my spent load from her ass and pussy. I then told her I wanted her to sit on Kevin's cock. Once again, I had to say nothing else. She stood and stepped toward him, her legs spreading as she faced him and lowered herself onto his lap. I walked to a chair across from them and sat. It gave me a perfect view of her ass and pussy and his cock and balls.

She reached down and wrapped her small hand around his dick. In its current state, it looked huge. She positioned the head of his stick onto her pussy lips. He immediately began alternating between her tits, sucking one nipple while squeezing the other. She rubbed his cockhead across her clit several times, then positioned it again at the entrance to her well-fucked hole. Slowly, she lowered herself onto his thick shaft, impaling herself again on his eager cock.

The visual was awesome. I watched as his dick slowly disappeared into my wife and immediately, my own cock twitched, reassuring me that it had more in store for the evening.

She started slowly at first, agonizingly sliding up and down, her pussy lips pushing inward on her downstrokes, milking at his shaft on the upstrokes. After several minutes, she picked up the pace and continued until she was fucking him at a decent rhythm. Again, she moaned and squealed several times and it was obvious by the milky white fluid that was appearing more and more on his cock as it withdrew, that my wife was cumming on Kevin's cock on a nearly constant basis.

I had to give Kevin this; the man had staying power. They fucked like that for twenty or more minutes, me simply staring at my wife fucking his cock like she had mine so many times, my cock fully erect again.

Finally, I heard him mumble and I knew he had to be getting close.

"Shoot it in my pussy, Kevin," she moaned almost inaudibly, as she turned and shot me one of the sexiest smiles I've ever seen. I smiled back and mouthed, "yeah, baby."

At once, his ass bucked upward and his hands reached for her shoulders pulling her down hard on his cock. She went wild, leaning back from him, reaching behind her to coax his balls into releasing their load inside her. His cock convulsed, (I actually saw it do so) and she rode him hard up and down several times. It was then I saw his cum squeezing out of her pussy between his cock and her tight lips. A large, white glob slid down his shaft as he dumped load after load of hot jizz into her convulsing pussy.

Again, I knew exactly what he was feeling. Her pussy can milk a cock like no other.

She was basically screaming at this point, her massive tits bouncing wildly in front of Kevin's contorted face, his cock unable to do anything but allow her cunt to work its magic on it.

After catching her breath, she slowly raised up. His cock, heavy with cum and pussy juice, slid from her pussy, making an audible plopping noise as it did. A stream of come dripped from her full fuckhole and landed on his balls. She collapsed on the couch next to him as I arose and walked to her.

We fucked and sucked like this for several more hours before calling it a night but that's for other stories. We've done many things like this and I will be happy to share more later.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Her First Double Dip

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds