• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dad, Always and Forever Ch. 02

Dad, Always and Forever Ch. 02

Hope you had a chance to read the introductory story. If not, here is a short recap: My folks divorced last year, I was a junior in high school. Mom is not a responsible person, dad on the other hand is totally cool. That summer I turned 18 and moved back home with dad. I made myself his woman in every respect. Mom is history and with dad's love, I'm in heaven.

The first summer with dad was spent convincing him how much I really loved him and I did this by giving him --more like using him -- all the sex he could handle. Sex with dad is the greatest thing imaginable. We made a decision that I was to go on the pill, so now there is no limit to how much I can ravish him. My next move was to ask dad if we could afford to re-do some of the house, particularly the (our) bedroom. I wanted to remove all traces of mom and feel that room was special for us.

"No problem, here's a credit card with both of us authorized to sign for any purchases."

I waited to until dad was gone on his 3 day flight schedule and first had new paint applied to the walls and ceiling, by "exceptional college students". That's all they did was paint - sorry, you perverts. Then I put new drapes up and made the bed, it looked so fresh and virginal. The old carpet was a strange green so I found two area rugs to cover most of it. One rug became the center piece, please don't ask about the price. It was the 8' x10' imported deep plush wool, black with a rose and other flowers in center and around the perimeter. Now the room didn't feel like anything mom had ever touched. The room felt light and fresh, I couldn't wait to see dad's reaction. I had a plan to make him love it anyway.

I met dad at the door, big hug and kiss, eagerly dragging him down the hall to our room. Dad was impressed with the bright colors, everything did really come off well. Several candles were burning on the dresser to mask the slight fresh paint smell. I helped him off with his tie and jacket, as we chatted about the last few days and with a couple of extra deep kisses. I looked down and could tell he was glad to see me. Seeing this as a good sign, I backed away and slowly pulled off my tube top and lowered my cut-offs, no panties, I seem to forget to wear them a lot anymore. Dad was entranced and stared at my lush young body. My damn nipples were perked out extra long again, but he loves them so I let him see them often.

I slowly lower my nude body on that special black carpet, laid back and tented my knees up. I swayed my legs opened and closed several times and beckoned him toward me.

I said in a sultry tone "How about we break in the rug the right way. Come to me big boy."

Dad was breathing heavy already and he fumbled with the buttons on his shirt. He was so excited he couldn't even remove his cuff-links, finally gave up on them in frustration and simply opened his fly, kneeled down and jammed that delicious rod into my waiting slit. I was so happy I instantly climaxed on the first stroke.

I was somewhat disappointed, but really didn't mind because I know I usually get another couple in before he gets close to unloading inside me. But, wouldn't you know it, this time he lasted about 2 minutes. Not much to describe, this "roll on the rug" was unreal intense and fierce, set a record for arousal for both of us I guess. I felt things were perfect and hugged him hard.

After about a minute dad started laughing, he said "I haven't done that in years, that was like a teenager in rut." You can't begin to know how good that me feel, think we'll be using the new rug frequently?

I rolled over on top of dad and sat on his hard belly, loads of fresh come seeped out and coated him. I leaned forward and kissed him deeply.

Dad stared hard at my extended nipples and said "Those are the most beautiful erotic nipples in the world." I sat back up as he slowly brushed my tits and rolled those long nipples in his fingers. My eyes were closed, the sensations was numbing.

Dad moved his hands to my hips and slowly pushed me, sliding on our juices down to his pubic hair and then pulling me forward up to his chest. He did this several times and the sensation of his muscles hitting my clit sent me in orbit again. When I finished shaking, Dad said " I think we need to shower, one of us made a mess."

Before I started my senior year at school, we had several discussions about how to maintain our relationship, (none of which would effect the love making). Dad told me I was to still think like a teenager, therefore would need to see and do things with people my age and other ---BS. I knew he was worried I would someday feel I was cheated out of that "time of my life" and hold it against him for robbing me of the memories. I agreed to like - have dates-- --puke-- and go to proms, even while I was agreeing I was already planning on how not too. Long and short, I did go to an open air concert with a nice boy.

Up front rules, no fooling around, friends only, "I distinctly plan on being a virgin when or if I ever got married".

The concert was a re-enforcer of my feelings. When I got home, I got undressed and crawled into bed beside dad. He rolled over and asked how it went?

I told him "It was an eye opener, not real sure what happened on the stage, but the tiny- dicked boy kids and sex starved girls flopping around in the grass and back seat of the cars was either entertaining or nauseating, take your pick."

I reminded him to scratched off dating, not my thing. To make sure he understood, I slid down his chest and started kissing toward my prize possession. When it was at full glory, I swung over and straddled him taking the full length first stroke. He writhed and pushed up while I bounced up and down with increasing speed, then I squirmed forward to lean into that vital spot and rubbed myself to a mind blowing climax. We switched positions, and dad gently and slowly made me come again and again and again. I think I passed out because the next thing I knew was when he growled and plunged deep into me spurting stream after stream of hot sperm.

As we were sinking into sleep mode I said "Thank you for saving me from having to go through that clumsy period of life. I feel like I went from gangly little girl to woman, skipping the groping search for who am I".

In the warmth and after glow I asked dad not to make me have any more dates. He was quiet for a while, then responded "Agreed with the exception - you will go to your senior prom with a boy".

It worked out fine, the yearbook came out and the prom was scheduled near graduation. My yearbook picture was perfect. I looked mature and beautiful. The caption was "Beautiful -- Ice Maiden." I beamed with pride. The picture made me hot for dad.

Next came the Senior Prom, I asked a nice boy if he would like to go, since I was pretty sure no one would ask me, as they thought I was off limits and "ice". The deal was I would enjoy the dance and be politely correct with my date. I would do this if Dad agreed to be there as a "chaperone". I was going to my senior prom to dance with my love. Talk about making memories. The night was perfect, my date was a very well behaved young man. We danced a lot and had fun. I also got several heart thumping slow dances with a certain chaperone. He made all the boys look like --well-- boys. Special treat - dad danced with me for our favorite song Save The Last Dance For Me.

It was all I could not to rape him on the dance floor. During this sensual dance I held dad tightly, he whispered "Relax princess, enjoy, it's just a matter of self control."

I pushed away a few inches and with my gremlin smile whispered back "Just a matter of self control,... huh...then... hummm... why do you have a hard-on? Remember it's just a matter of self control". Smiling to myself I thought, I won that round, no question.

Graduation day --got good grades, so college is in and high school is over. No more association with teenagers --Thank you Lord.

Dad was concerned about me not visiting with mom, although she never made any effort to contact me either. I now drive a sharp two door Celica because I do most of the shopping and run errands for the household. No excuse not to see your mother. I drove to the apartment and knocked shortly after her work on a Tuesday. Surprise, mom was home. We chatted about nothing for about ten minutes, you know, about how school had gone, how was life going, did I have any plans for the summer, etc. etc.

She glanced at her wrist watch. I picked up on the not so subtle hint by saying, "Well, thought it would be nice to see you, but gotta run, buy groceries, get supper". Mom's comment "Your dad always did want some one to wait on him hand and foot ". She's clueless, really.

The summer was awesome, made love with dad nearly every day he was home. Quite a few days we found time for extra credit sessions. It seemed like every time I thought that was the best sex ever, I find the next time even better. The high light was about mid August when dad said he had a surprise graduation gift for me. I thought the Celica was my present, but he said that was just a little one, this was the big one.

He arranged to take a vacation to the Bahamas with his special woman -- ME. We fly free, of course, and stay in 5 star hotels with major discounts. It was, like a chance to be a man and woman, not have to hide our affections. When we arrived, dad dropped off the luggage and we went on a shopping spree, duty free. The best purchase was a very expensive black sheath, it fit like a second skin. Remember I am not a tiny little thing, still about 5'5" 125 lbs. I am well built, if I have say so myself.

Dad took me to a luxury spa where I had the works done. I could spoil easily if that's how the rich live. New hair-do, light make up, now I felt like a movie star. Dad found a pearl choker that was perfect and even insisted on diamond stud earrings. I knew this was to be a special time in my young life.

I decided to take advantage of this and asked if I could buy myself a special gift. Dad said the sky's the limit for my little girl. So I took the credit card and went out alone out to find what I wanted more than anything. Later, when we got together in the room, we made leisurely love so as not mess up my "coiffure". Dad gave me a very erotic moisture towellette bath that almost made me say screw the hair- do. But, the night was too special of an event, so we went out, had wine and dinner at the top of the casino. I must have looked years older because no one even questioned my request for alcohol. We kissed and held each other like lovers do. We went out on the dance floor and clung to each other barely hearing the romantic slow melody.

Dad was holding me close and his hand slowly slid lower on my back, I smiled because he would not find any panty line when got to where he was headed. After a few minutes I pulled back a little and asked dad if he was interested in what I bought for myself. Of course he smiled and said he would love to see it, but didn't want every other male in the room to start panting. I think he assumed I purchased, like some sexy underwear. I shook my head and brushed my left hand across his lips. So gentle, and it lingered there as he closed his eyes and touched his lips on my fingers.

I whispered "look at the ring finger on your lips", his eyes shot open and the big rock in the wedding ring set gleamed like fire in the lights.

I quietly said "We are now married in my eyes, don't you ever stray or I'll bust your balls, dear."

The rest of the night was spent back in the room. Sex, more sex and when dad had that hard cock buried in my cunt I softly swore to keep him inside me forever. Probably not practical, but that's how our honeymoon trip went. We finally went home, the only drawback was we didn't get much sun tan. We really didn't have anyone who would notice the rings, so I kept them on. Dad had never discussed getting a divorce with any co-workers, so it was easy to fill in as his wife, not that we socialized with them anyway.

To top it off, our passports simply said - Kenneth Alan Matthew.. etc.. and mine said Kylee Sara Matthew, do you get it -- Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth Mathew - who's to know?

Life is the best, yet there is better to come in part 3. Later - ty for reading this, hope you enjoyed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dad, Always and Forever Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds