• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Time for a Show

Time for a Show

You stare out your bedroom window, while stroking your cock. You knew it was wrong but my god they were so hot. "They" are being the neighbours, two sexy as all hell 20-year-old twins. Identical in every way right down to the tiny mole on their upper right inner thighs and bare waxed pussies. You knew this thanks to the investment of some top quality binoculars. Every day during the summer break so far they had come out mid morning and sunbathed and the best part, cause they were alone they did it naked. Sure they had wraps for answering the door etc but as your spare room overlooked their garden you had a clear view down onto them. It was glorious. Two strawberry blondes, D cup by your assessment, about 5'7 tall, fit tanned and leggy. Just how you liked them.

So your summer break to date had been masturbating to the sight of these two gorgeous creatures each day.

Ashleigh turned to her sister and smiled warmly, "He is watching again." she laughed. Nicole nodded.

"We should really give him something to get worked up about." she smiled.

Ashleigh looked at her sister and wondered what was going through her mind. After all they didn't know you as you were fairly new to the neighbourhood.

"I think we should kiss." Nicole said emphatically rising from the lounger to look her twin in the eye. "I bet he comes at that."

"Niccy we have no idea who he is."

"Relaxes, we have seen him around the place, not too bad on the eyes, You yourself said in a heartbeat you'd fuck him so why not give our audience a little show. I dare you." she added her green eyes flashing wickedly.

You watch in awe as the two young women one more embolden than the other lean in towards each other. "Are they?" you wonder aloud and your cock spurts a load of thick creamy cum as the two twins start to kiss. The one who had sat up cupping her sister's breast and squeezing it slightly. Your hands are gripped tight around the glasses and your hand furiously starts stroking your still hard cock as they deepen the kiss. One pushing the other back down on the lounger, stroking her hands along the identical body beneath her.

Niccy eases Ashleigh down, "Lax Ash," she murmured. "You feel so good." deepening the kiss. Ash's hands moved around her twin's back stroking it slightly as Niccy moved her body more along the length of Ash's. The girls' legs entwined, pressing pussy to pussy, hard erect nipples against each other. Slowly Niccy moves her hand down over her twin's breast, stroking her belly tenderly; wanting to touch that moist wet pussy that she was sure was pulsating like her own. Almost as if it had a separate beat to it. Arching to be touched. Ash's lips parted with a groan of protest that died almost instantly on her lips as Niccy pushed a finger inside her wet cunt and began teasing her younger sibling. Stroking the inside of her pussy lips, flicking her finger over her clit, loving how Ash rocked beneath her touch. "Touch me too." Niccy pleaded sucking on the lobe of her twin.

Amazed at the sight below you, you can not believe what they are doing. You have watched one twin start to finger fuck the other and while your cock is screaming for release you do not want to cum yet again so quickly. Stoking your long dick slowly you savour the view, the hesitant of the two moving her hand to her sisters cunt. Sharpening the focus you see her plunge two fingers into what can only be a sopping wet pussy. In and out she finger fucks her sister. The two of them pressed hard against each other allowing only for the fingers moving now almost in an identical blur in and out of the other. You watch as they cum hard against each others hands, you can see them shaking with their orgasms without the glasses. You feel your cock explode once more as you spurt your cum up over your chest.

Niccy and Ash fall back and apart a little, fingers still buried in each other, kissing softly. Niccy pulls her fingers out of Ash and sucks on them. Ash's eyes widen at the action. "You taste like me too." with that Ash removes her fingers and tastes her twin's cum on them. "Hmm" she agreed. "Nice.

"Ashy," breathed Niccy. "I want to lick you, taste you, and fuck you with my tongue. Can I?" she asked praying for a yes. Without hesitation and perhaps due to the incredible orgasm she had Ashleigh nodded and watched her sister slide down her body and start to lick her pussy juices. Lapping at them, swirling her tongue deep inside her sister's cunt, teasing her clit. Loving how she quivered each time Niccy rubbed her tongue over that sensitive flesh.

"Fuck me, eat me." screamed Ash forgetting any thoughts of forbidden and taboo barriers, her hands pressed hard on her twins head, pushing her deeper into her pussy. "God, yes. Lick me Niccy, taste your sister. Lick her clean. Oh fuck Oh fuck..." she moaned thrusting her hips harder, hands pinching her nipples, raising them to her mouth sucking on a nipple. Biting it slightly.

You feel as though all your dreams are coming true. Oh for a decent camera to record this. Just as the twin is about to cum, she moves and they are in a 69 position. It seems she wants to eat out her sister. The two of them are laid out before your eyes, tongues and pussies. Fingers pinching, stroking, teasing.

Niccy repositions her pussy over her sister's mouth for better access. Ash's tongue sliding in and out faster over the wet cunt, sucking on her clit. The two women moving themselves to another orgasm. Words are lost as they lick, suck at the tender flesh, bringing pleasure to each other.

You watch them buckle and cum. Falling apart sated, mouths slick with pussy juice and then beyond your wildest dreams. You see one of the girls curl her finger and motion for you to come on down. You can not believe they know you are there oh the shame. Checking to make sure you did not mistake the action you look again. Both naked women are crooking their fingers for you to come down.

With a smile you pull your shorts up and bound down the stairs.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Time for a Show

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds