• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Changing Anniversary Ch. 02

A Changing Anniversary Ch. 02

12

This is a hot wife/cuckold story that started in chapter one and with her husbands blessing the hot wife has chosen to continue building toward an interracial affair. This is a story about real people and their real experiences as they briefly told it to me. They have reviewed and approved each chapter, agreeing that it is very near the reality of the affair. Feedback is always welcome and encouraged, even the negative feedback sometimes helps improve stories of the future. However, the derogatory comments about this way of life are not constructive criticism. Other than those type comments will be sent to Pete and Jan. For your information, the positive comments have outnumbered the negative comments five to one.

*

As we continued down the freeway, my mind was wondering, having flashbacks, not only the events of the evening, but all my thoughts and efforts leading up to the evening. The thought that when we left home for our anniversary outing, with my lovely wife of fifteen years, thirty five years old, looked mid twenties, really in great shape with very attractive curves in spite of giving birth to two kids. I always knew that she could turn heads, as well as the fact that I enjoyed looking at her in private or public myself. As my thoughts wondered, reality came back to me and the thought of the evening events came to mind. Somehow, I felt a bit confused as I thought about the fact that things moved extremely fast for her character. That is when, all of a sudden, I had a number of questions popping up in the back of my mind.

I asked her what prompted her to just freely give herself to those two black men. Her response was: "Well, actually, you could say that it was two fold. First the heat of the moment, and the other was a gradual build up over a couple of years." She went on to say that the heat of the moment was created by us fucking and all my talking which got her hotter than she had been for many years, and watching that big black man fucking that blond on TV, also seeing someone watching us fuck and what I was saying about that, all that together got her hotter than I could ever remember being. I then told her that I didn't understand as we both had a great organism and I thought she was well satisfied. Then she said: "I know, but I wanted more, and when I saw that big black cock sticking up like it was looking at me, It was like a magnet pulling me to it."

I then asked her what she meant by the gradual build up over the last couple of years.

Well, now I was greeted with another shocker. I had my hand on her lag as we were driving down the freeway. She reached down and put her hand over mine, and told me:

"Over the past couple of years, I have been spying on your computer activity. I go into your history and saw what you have been looking at. I know that you are a very active member of a number of biracial porn sites." Then she said that at first she was shocked at what I was looking at, but then it started getting interesting and it even got to the point that she enjoyed reading them and looking at those huge black cocks being serviced by white wives.

As I sit there in disbelief trying to absorb what she was saying and at the same time concentrate of my driving, I was beginning to feel like the kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Not quite knowing what to say, but I had to know more of what she knew and her thoughts. So I asked her what sites she preferred.

She responded quickly saying that she liked the sites that had pictures and stories combined and especially the ones that the white wives were fucking black men with their husband's knowledge, consent, and in most cases encouragement. I asked her if that meant that she liked the cuckold stories. She said that she did enjoy the mild cuckold stories, but not the ones that turn the husband into a slave or sissies and belittle him and severely humiliate him. I asked her if there were anything particular that came to mind that was really hot to her. Wow, when she told me that she liked some of the stories by Karen Kay, Katt, and Sally Tart, I just about flipped, as those are my favorite as well. I asked her what her favorite stories were, and without hesitation, she said: "Weekend Cuckold, by Karen Kay is my very favorite.

Then she turned around in her seat and faced me, and chuckled and said: "You know what, that weekend cuckold story could very well be where we are headed." I didn't know what to say as I have read that story twice and maintain a hard on all the way through it each time. As a matter of fact, I remember reading part of that story and getting all worked up and going to bed as Jan was just getting into bed after her shower. I told her not to bother putting anything on as this was going to be a nude night in bed. Well, we went on to have some great sex with me thinking of what I had just been reading in that weekend cuckold story, and picturing Jan as the wife in the story.

Well, I still didn't know quite what to say or how to say it, so I just took a stab at it. I said: "Yes, I did enjoy reading that story as well as some of those others, but that story was hot all the way through."

Then she said: "Yes, it was indeed, however, how would you compare our anniversary night out to the beginning of "Weekend Cuckold"?"

That really gave me something to think about, so I guess I just started thinking our loud, and said: "Well, I must say that this moved much faster and I guess that I have to admit that it was actually hotter than the first part of Weekend Cuckold".

She agreed with me and said she didn't know where this was all headed but just the though of where it could lead excites her. I agreed with her and told her that whatever came of it, I would always be there for her. I also told her that my only fear was the possibility of her falling in love with someone else and leaving me. She then told me that would never happen and that we have had fifteen wonderful years, two wonderful kids and our own home, good jobs, and if we broke up, all that would be at risk. She went on to say that she loved me and never wanted anything or anyone to come between us. Then she said that even though this may lead to her being with someone else at times, that she would always return to me.

I then told her that I understood and would always be waiting for her when she chose to return to me. I also told her I understood from reading some of the cuckold lifestyle experiences on the internet, in some cases sex with the husband was eventually replaced by the lover/s, and asked her if that was something she had thought about. She laughed and said: "Oh, I have read lots of those stories, but I think it is a bit early to think about anything like that yet. But after thinking about it, the thought of brief denials may be something to consider, especially if things get going with George and the thought of being un-fucked for a few days before he arrives sounds good to me." Then she reached over and grabbed my crotch and discovered that I had a hard on, saying: "Wow, all this cuckolding talk has got you all worked up."

By this time we were approaching home and we both agreed to talk more about this when we had the opportunity to do so without the kids being around. Since this was Friday night, chances are that the kids would be around most of Saturday and Sunday. We both agreed that we would take our time and think things over and think of any questions we may have for each other and be prepared to discuss things when the privacy prevailed.

Most of Saturday went rather normal with me doing some yard work; Jan was doing some house cleaning and had the kids cleaning their rooms, which kept everyone occupied until shortly before time to start dinner. Jan came out and told me that she had some stakes thawed out, and ask, if I wanted to throw them on the BBQ. I thought that was a good idea and proceeded to light the grill and Jan brought the stakes out and handed me a beer. I had just turned the stakes when I heard the phone ring. I saw Jan on the phone through the kitchen window. She was talking for quite a while.

Just at the time that the stakes were about done, Jan came out and said that George called, and would like to treat her to dinner. I told her that dinner was almost done here. She said: "I know, but George is going to be away for a couple of weeks and after talking to him, we decided that we really would like to see each other again before he leaves early Monday morning."

I thought about it for a minute and said: "Well, that is OK I guess, but what about the kids, what are you/we going to tell them?" She said that she had already though about that and she could tell them that she had a opportunity to go to a fashion show in Palm Springs which would account for her not being home when they went to bed.

I told her that would probably work as she was always going to those shows as part of her business. Then I laughing told her if she wanted to save old George the price of dinner out that her stake was ready to eat.

She snickered and said: "Thanks for that but I would like to go out with George and get to know more about him other than his bedroom manners." Then she said that she thought of it as a date with her new boyfriend, and that sounded hot to her. I just stood there with my mouth open and my dick getting hard, and agreed with her. Then she said she would call the kids for dinner and when they came down she would inform of her leaving for the evening.

As I was carrying the stakes in, I noticed that Jan had prepared a nice salad and mixed vegetables on the table that was already set for the kids and me, no plate was there for Jan. As I set the stakes down, I heard Jan talking to the kids in the living room. After she finished talking to them, the kids came in to the table and Jan headed for the shower.

I was helping the kids clear the table when Jan came in and gave me a hug and whispered a "thank you" and a kiss. As she turned toward the door, she told the kids goodbye and to get to bed on time. Then she was out the door.

After she left, the three of us ate dinner with routine conversation. After dinner, the kids returned to their video games, etc., my mind start to wondering. Just the thought, two days ago, I was reading about things like this and now I am a part of the story. I start to thinking of all kinds of things that could be happening and picturing my wife of fifteen years necked in the bed with a large black man that she only met less than twenty- four hours ago. I was picturing them snuggling, hugging, kissing, and all the foreplay that leads up to some good hot fucking. That was when I realized that my cock was about to pop through my zipper. I though about going into the computer room, closing the door and log onto some of those interracial sights. Then, I thought about the fact that I did not know of anything as hot as what was happening in my life at that very moment. I thought about just jerking off, but thought better of that, because I wanted to be ready for a hot fresh fucked pussy that my wife may bring home later that night. So, to take my mind off everything, I just went into the computer room and started playing solitary.

Before Jan left, I told her to call me after they had dinner and let me know what was up.

After I had been playing solitary for, what seamed like hours, Jan called and said they had just got back from a lovely dinner and everything was just great. I asked her where she was, and she said they had just walked in his room. Then she said: "Everything is great, I love you and will talk to you later tonight or tomorrow."

Then I asked her: "Does later tonight or tomorrow mean that she may be spending the night.

Her reply with a simple "yea." Then I sensed her movement and asked her if they were making out at that time. And again, a simple "yea." I asked her what they were doing and she said: "I'll talk to you later." I start laughing and she said: "You are laughing at me, why are you laughing at me?"

I told her: "It sounds like you are trying to get rid of me."

That was when she really socked it to me by saying: "I don't want to be distracted, bye for now."

Well, it was almost midnight when I finally gave up and went to bed. I had not heard from Jan for over five hours and was thinking of all those different things that could be happening. On the positive side, was the thought that what ever was happening the fact that my sexy wife was probably enjoying every minute.

When I woke up Sunday morning, I realized that the other side of the bed was unused. I got up and Jan was nowhere in the house. I guess that she must have really been having a great time since she stayed out all night.

After a while, I heard the kids steering around and, thought that I was going to have to explain about their mother's absence. I also thought about breakfast. I decided that I would take them out for breakfast. When I called them down, the first thing that they said was: "Mom didn't make it back last night did she?" And when I told them no and just started to explain that the drive that late at night may have been more that she wanted to do, my son spoke up and said: "Good, we were worried about her driving all the way back from Palm Springs late at night."

We proceeded to breakfast and just as we were finishing some of their friends waved them over and invited them to go to the beach for the day. I took them back home to get their swim ware, towels, sun block, and beach toys. Just about the time they got ready, their friend's parents van pulled up and they loaded up with the other kids and off they went.

Shortly after the kids left, Jan called and said that she would probably be home in a couple of hours and ask if I could come up with something to explain to the kids. When I told her they went to the beach with friends, she sounded relieved. Then she said that she would be home later and for me to keep my hands off my self that she was bringing something home for me and she wanted me to enjoy it to the fullest. I just chuckled and told her to enjoy the moment.

Well, as the day wore on, and I got more done than I normally did on weekends since I was trying to stay busy and keep my mind occupied on things other that the fucking that my sexy wife was getting.

I was in the garage working on some shelving when Jan finally got home just before four that evening. Well, it was a good thing that the kids were not there to see what kind of a mess she was in. I got an instant hard on thinking about all the things she had been doing that got her in the mess she was in. She came up and gave me a long passionate kiss and asked what time I expected the kids back. I told her that I expected them to stay at the beach until sundown. And she said: "Grate, that gives us at least a couple of hours, come on, I have something for you."

I followed her to the bedroom and she turned to me and said, as she started to undress: "Just how far do you want to take this cuckolding thing? Do you want me to continue dating my black boyfriend? Do you want me to spend time with him instead of you when he is in town? Do you want me to give my pussy freely to him instead of you when he is in town? Do you want me to deny sex with you before I have sex with my black lover? Do you want me to bring you cream pies, and tell you all the naughty details of my black cock fucking?" Do you want me to demonstrate some of my experiences with you?"

I told her: "Yes, all of the above."

Then she told to strip and get on the bed. I did as I was told, stripped, laid on my back with my cock sticking straight up like a flagpole, she put one knee on each side of my head and lowered her dripping pussy to my mouth. As I started licking her pussy, I realized that she was, not only playing with my cock, but also actually had it in her mouth. My thoughts were, "what is going on here, she has never, in the fifteen years of marriage, sucked my cock. Oh, wow, she is going to get a mouth full very shortly if she keeps this up." Well, I guess she could sense that I was getting close and stopped sucking me and started talking. She told me that George taught her how to suck cock and like it. And she asked me if I liked her sucking my cock. Well, with my head being between her lags and my mouth full of pussy, all I could do was make a feeble attempt to grunt a "yes." She told me that from now own, if I do a good job of eating her cream pies that she will see to it that I get taken care of properly now that she enjoys a nice cock in her mouth. Then she told me that I was doing a great job and she was really enjoying me licking her fresh fucked pussy.

Then she said: "Yea, baby, that is it, suck all that cum out of my pussy. That is George's cum, cum from a big black cock that you are sucking out of your wife's pussy. Yes, this very married white pussy has had a big black cock fuck it and cum in it at least a half dozen times over the past twenty-four hours. Oh, yes, baby lick it all out, I am going to cum all over your face. OMG, I am cuuummmming. Oh, baby, that is great. Lick it all that is so good."

That was when she resumed sucking my cock, and I continued to eat her pussy, and as I felt that I was about to cum again, she started tensing up and I knew that she was about to cum again. We both came at about the same time which was great for me, and the way she was bouncing around on my face, I assumed that it was, likewise as great for her.

When we both recovered, she said, as she was rolling off me: 'Wow, that really does give me something to look forward to when I come home from a hot date."

We then got up and showered together. When we were finished, I asked her if she was now a black cock only slut. She said: "Of course not, I still have a husband that needs some pussy once in a while even if it is a pussy that has been used by a big black cock." As I visualized all she was saying and thinking about all the black cock fucking that may be in her future, I started getting a hard on again. She saw that, and just patted my cock, saying: "Down boy, not tonight, I need a couple of days for my pussy to retract after being stretched to fit Georges big black cock."

Jan looked tired and I suggested that she take a nap before the kids got home, which she did. She was just getting up when the kids were dropped of at the house. We sent them off to the shower before they got the beach sand all over everything. While they were getting cleaned up, we discussed dinner and decided to go out to eat. We had a very pleasant family outing and enjoyed each other's company. For anyone who observed us, they may think that we were a very normal, faithful, and lovable family, Well, the lovable part was right, however, the normal and faithful part, well, I guess it would be far beyond anyone's imagination that Jan had been out all night fucking her black lover. Later that night, I told her what I was thinking about while we were there in the restaurant. She laughed and said that she was thinking the same thing. Then she put her arms around me and gave me a long passionate kiss and told me that, even though she didn't understand any of this, she was thoroughly enjoying every minute of it and thanked me for being such an understanding and wonderful husband.

Everything was back to normal for the next couple of days. Wednesday, after the kids went to bed, Jan asked me if I would like to take a shower with her. As we showered, we played with each other and she even went down on me briefly while in the shower. Then she stood up again and held on to my cock and told me she didn't want me to cum yet as she had other plans for her white man's cock.

We got out of the shower and toweled off then arm in arms fell into bed. We were locked together with arms, lags, and mouth, and when we broke, she pushed me on my back and mounted me in a sixty-nine position. Just as we were both getting worked up, she let go of my cock and turned around and straddled my cock facing me. As she was easing down on my cock she started to taunt me about me fucking her used pussy. She kept that up until she felt that I was about to cum, and then she rolled over, pulling me on top of her causing my cumming to be delayed. From then on, every time I would get close, she would change positions. We must have fucked in various different positions for about half an hour, which must have been a record for me, but thoroughly enjoyable. When I was pounding her hard doggie style, and just about to explode, she shouted out that she was going to cum. She was saying: "Don't stop, fuck me harder with that white dick, make me cum, OMG, I'm cuummmmiiing." Well, with all that hot talk that she was saying along with the hot fucking, I started shooting my load deep into her pussy. As I started unloading my cock deep in her love hole, I thought that no matter how hard I tried that I could never shoot off as deep in her as her big black cock lover has done.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Changing Anniversary Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds