• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Night at Helsinki's Ch. 01

A Night at Helsinki's Ch. 01

"Why don't you ask him to dance?"

Charlotte looked up at her best friend and blushed. She had been staring at the big black guy for over two minutes and hadn't even noticed that she wasn't paying attention to what Aaron was saying. Charlotte and Aaron had been friends for over ten years and it was a great arrangement. Charlotte was totally straight and Aaron was totally gay. This meant that they picked out guys for each other to date and they could chat about sexual things without it being awkward. Both of them were currently single and had decided to go to Helsinki's for a Saturday night.

Helsinki's was an upscale club with three floors. One floor was classified as a gay bar, but if you knew what you were looking for, you would know that everyone mingled together. On this Saturday night, it was very crowded and Charlotte and Aaron were standing very close, not that they wanted to be seen as a couple, but that there literally wasn't enough room.

"What?" Charlotte blinked and was brought back to reality. "What are you talking about Aaron?"

Aaron rolled his eyes and finished off the last of his beer. "You've been staring at that guy and totally not paying attention to what I've been saying. Tell me what I've been talking to you about."

"Um. Yeah sorry. Do you think he'd say yes?" Charlotte chewed on her bottom lip nervously. It was something she had always done and Aaron thought it was very cute.

"Fuck he'll say yes. Charlotte, he's been staring at you all night!"

"Really?" Charlotte pretended to be assertive when it came to dating, but in reality she was timid. She needed Aaron to give her the confidence and he was doing a good job of that.

"Yes really. You're petite and cute and sexy. The worst he can say is no. If he says no, I won't go home with that cute guy that's been staring at me."

Charlotte smiled. Aaron was such a good friend to her.

"Fine. Wish me luck."

"Baby you don't need luck. With that fuckable body, he'll be drooling all over you."

They laughed and Aaron watched as Charlotte made her way across the bar.

Jack had been watching the petite blonde woman since she first entered the bar. He was a bouncer at the bar, but wasn't working the door tonight. Saturday nights were always busy and management liked putting the extra bouncers into the crowd to make sure that everything went smoothly. When the cute woman started walking towards him he grinned. She was so sexy with her short blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. She had a white jean skirt and black top and he guessed she wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts were perky and he guessed she was a B cup. When he began to think of that he imagined himself wrapping his large hand around each breast and tugging lightly on her nipples. By the time she was standing in front of him, his cock was uncomfortably pressing against his jeans.

"Want to dance?" Charlotte was grinning and had noticed his cock outlined in his jeans. She loved jeans on a guy.

"Sure baby. I'm Jack by the way." Jack led Charlotte onto the dance floor and immediately they began to dance. Both of them were excellent dancers and as they tried to show off for each other, they realized they were both equally matched. As they danced, the sexual tension increased. By the end of the second song, they were grinding against each other and both of them were hot and sweaty.

Finally, Jack couldn't take it anymore. She had been flirting with him since the first song and he was going crazy. She was giving him all the signs of wanting him and he was giving back the same signs. "Come with me." Jack grabbed Charlotte by the arm and led her up the stairs. She followed willingly and he turned into a dark hallway. The hallway led to the staff room and manager's office. The moment they were in the darkness of the hallway, he kissed her hard. His brown lips were a sharp contrast to her light pink lips and his enormous hands were tugging her white skirt up around her hips. Charlotte wrapped her arms around his neck and moaned when he picked her up easily.

"God I want to fuck your brains out baby." Jack felt her legs wrapped tight around his hips as she kissed him. He fingered her pussy with one hand as he undid his jeans with the other. He pulled down the zipper and sighed as his huge cock was released. His cock was almost ten inches long and very thick. He loved being well endowed even though it meant very few women could deep throat him.

"Inside me. Now. Black guys turn me on so bad." Charlotte was squirming against him, trying to get his cock inside her pussy. Jack wrapped his hands around her hips and sank her down onto his cock. He pushed down hard and felt the tip of his cock press against her cervix.

"Harder. Oh God baby fuck me harder." Charlotte was out of control. The idea of fucking this big black man she had just met was such a turn on. Jack leaned against the wall and bounced her hard. She was like a firecracker, so light and horny. He looked down and saw most of his cock deep inside her. Her bright pink pussy lips were stretched tight around his brown cock and he loved the contrast of her white thighs against his brown stomach.

"Fucking hell baby. You're going to make me cum." Jack was losing control. He dropped her to the ground and after spinning her around, pushed her against the wall. He kicked her legs apart and thrust into her again. She was up on her tiptoes and the angle of his cock was rubbing her gspot. He grunted and groaned.

"Cumming!" Charlotte came first and hard. Jack spun her around and pushed her to her knees. She immediately sucked his cock into her mouth while rubbing her clit with the other hand. He ran his hands through her blonde hair and grinned. She was a good little cocksucker and was eager to deep throat him.

"Baby I'm going to cum." Jack grunted like an animal and came in her mouth. He flooded her mouth with his cum and moaned as she swallowed. She pulled back and licked her lips. Jack smoothed her blonde hair. "Your place or mine?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Night at Helsinki's Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds