• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Crack of Dawn

The Crack of Dawn

12

"Richard, the answer is no," I told my husband. "Everyone has their fantasies. Fantasy is one thing, but reality is another."

"Such an opportunity might never occur again," he begged. "I think you should take a chance and go for it."

"Richard, I love you too much. Even if I wanted to, I don't think I could go through with it."

"Please, I know I sound kinky, but I'd really like you to do it," he pleaded.

The possibility of turning fantasy into reality thrilled me and scared me.

"I will probably regret saying this, but if it is definitely what you want, then OK, tell James that I will do it and we will see what happens."

My husband Richard and I had often discussed the idea of me sleeping with a stranger and now perhaps it was about to happen.

*****************

Richard had met James at a work convention and they had spent the evening drinking. The conversation had loosened as the drink flowed.

James had told him how he was soon to be the best man at a wedding. He said he had a hair-brained idea to sneak a beautiful lady into the soon to be bridegroom's room to tempt him to have one last fling. Richard had said it was a great idea, but how would he find a respectable, beautiful lady who would do it? James had laughed and said that was a problem, but Richard said he knew a lady who might just do it....

*****************

Richard & I travelled to the hotel where James & the soon to be bridegroom Mark were staying for the weekend. Richard & I met James at the hotel. I had taken off my wedding ring.

"Hi, James, it's good to see you again," said Richard. "This is my friend Dawn, who we spoke about."

We were not going to tell him my real name, which is Thelma.

We made small-talk for a while, skirting round the reason why I was there. Richard left us alone as he said he needed the gents.

James reached across the table and touched my hand.

"Dawn, you are a very attractive lady. Mark will be a lucky guy if everything works out. Mark & I will be back by about 11pm. Here is a copy of Mark's hotel room key. If he turns you down, then you are welcome in my hotel room at any time tonight."

James was an attractive and confident guy, but I was shocked by James's offer.

James left shortly afterwards to meet Mark. I told Richard about James's invitation and asked him what he thought. He said he'd be happy for me to do whatever I wanted, providing I told him all the details after.

Richard wanted to make love to me before I went to Mark's room, but I told him that he would have to wait.

I changed into a white tight fitting blouse that highlighted my breasts and a green pleated skirt. I slipped on a baggy jumper to hide my figure beneath.

I let myself into the bridegroom's room and sat by the desk reading a book. I could not believe that I was actually going to do this. I felt nervous and wondered what Mark would look like - fat, thin, bald, muscular, attractive or ugly? Would he be interested or turn me down? If he was interested, would I really give myself to him?

I heard the door open, and there he was - an average looking guy, a slight paunch and going bald - not really my type. At least he did not look like a weirdo.

"I'm sorry. I must have the wrong room," he said.

"No, I'm a friend-of-a-friend of James. I'm here at James's request."

"I knew that James was up to something," he said, looking annoyed. "Thanks for your time, but please leave."

I forced myself to smile, "I'm not a prostitute if that is what you are worried about. I am just here for some fun. I will go if you want me to, but perhaps you could take a shower whilst you consider whether you want me to stay."

He said he would take a shower, but asked me to have left by the time he came out. I heard the water running but I didn't go.

He emerged from the bathroom dressed in a white bath robe. He looked better in a bath robe than he did fully-clothed. His chest was hairy unlike my husband.

He was angry as he spoke, "I'm sorry but I can't be unfaithful to my fiancée. I'm asking you again to go."

"I am not asking you to be unfaithful, Mark. It is up to you what we do. We could play scrabble together or just sit and talk. Let me introduce myself, my name is Dawn."

I explained, "My ex-boyfriend left me recently for someone else, and all I want for a while is a bit of fun with no commitment. You are lucky to have such a friend as James, as it is not everyone's best man who arranges to have a lady visit the bridegroom."

Mark smiled. I felt his mood easing.

"You are right. I am lucky to have a friend such as James, even if he has some stupid ideas. Your ex-boyfriend must have been a fool for leaving you. You are a very beautiful lady."

"Thank you. Why do you say that?"

I'm not above fishing for compliments.

Mark was embarrassed as he replied, "You have a beautiful serene face, lovely blond hair and seem to have a gentle manner."

"Is that all?" I asked him. "What about my figure?"

"I am sure that's great too," he said.

He was relaxing now.

"What part of a woman's figure do you go for?" I inquired.

"It depends on the woman."

"What about me?"

I stood up and removed my baggy jumper. I turned a complete circle in front of him and saw him looking at my breasts. I felt the sexual tension as he stared at my blouse. I felt terrified and excited.

I focused on how much my husband wanted me to do this and forced the words out of my mouth,

"I think I can see where your attention is, Mark. Do you think they are my best assets?"

He nodded in agreement.

"What is your fiancée like? Does she have nice breasts?"

"She is very tall and elegant." He blushed as he continued, "Her breasts are rather small and not her best feature."

"My ex-boyfriend didn't think they were my best feature either," I told him.

He fell into my trap.

"What did your ex think your best feature was?" he asked.

I had been rehearsing this moment over the last few days. I made myself look shy as I confided,

"He adored my pussy. My ex said that nothing compares to the crack of Dawn."

He laughed and said that I was teasing him.

"How about I let you see for yourself so you can decide?"

He said no and reminded me that he had a fiancée.

"I respect that, but looking isn't being unfaithful. Why not take this opportunity to see the crack of Dawn?" I suggested.

I could see that he was tempted.

I moved to the middle of the room and undid the top button on my blouse, and then the next.

"Would you like to help?" I inquired.

He was wrestling with his conscience. He moved towards me and undid the middle button. The material was straining so hard in the middle that my blouse popped open.

I slipped the blouse off my shoulders.

"Wow!" he exclaimed.

"I'm not finished yet," I reminded him.

I saw lust in his eyes. He sat on the chair by the desk facing me.

I reached down and undid a button on my skirt. Mark leant towards me. I undid another, and another. The last undone, the skirt slid off my thighs, leaving my legs bare for the looking.

I turned away from him and bent down to reach for my socks. Leaning all the way over, almost touching the ground, I knew I was giving him full visual access to my rear quarters covered only by my skimpy panties. I heard a little moan escape Mark's mouth.

I turned to face Mark again and asked him whether he would like to unclasp my bra.

He said that I'd gone far enough. I stood still and I could see him watching me, waiting for my next move.

"Do you want me to put my clothes back on, Mark?"

"No," he answered.

I felt awkward as I tried to think what to do.

"Mark, would you mind taking a video of me in my underwear so I can remember this evening?"

I gave him my camera. I turned on my music player. I'm not the world's greatest dancer but I guessed he would not worry about that. After a minute I stopped dancing and looked into his eyes.

"You were going to tell me the best part of my figure."

I turned away from him and undid the clasp on my bra. The bra fell to the floor. I covered my tits with my hands and turned to face him.

"You want to see?" I asked.

I did not wait for an answer and I lowered my hands.

"This is the point of no return," I said to myself.

Without wishing to sound arrogant, I know I have attractive breasts. Richard and I had once been to a topless beach and all male eyes were on me. I knew Mark must be excited by what was on display. I moved towards him and placed the camera on the desk facing me. I put my hands in his and pulled him up from the chair.

I placed his hands on the bow at the side of my panties, but he did nothing. I spread my legs apart slightly, moved my hands on top of his and manoeuvred his fingers so they pulled on the bow. He did not resist. My panties fell to the floor. I untied his bath robe and eased it off his shoulders.

I stepped away from him so that we could see each other, two strangers alone in a hotel room, completely naked.

He was very different from my husband. The figure before me was very hairy and definitely overweight. Looking further down, his penis was big and erect and I could see pre-seminal fluid leak out of the tip.

I pirouetted so that he could see my naked bum.

He stared at me mesmerised as if he had never seen a naked woman before.

He told me that I was beautiful, more beautiful than anyone he had ever seen. I stared at his cock and said that it was obvious that he liked me. I asked him again to tell me which part of my figure he liked best. I suggested he describe me fully to the video.

"You are about 5 feet 6 inches tall and have lovely blond hair down to your shoulders. Your face is kind and gentle like an angel, but you have the body of the devil. You are slim with large breasts. Your nipples are dark, tempting and exotic. Your private hair is wispy but looks as if it has been allowed to grow untamed. I can see your pussy lips through your pubic hair and they are puffy and wet. Your bottom is small, round and very feminine. Your whole body is fabulous but I agree with your ex-boyfriend; your most stunning feature is the crack of Dawn."

I told him that he was welcome to run his hands over me. He said that he could not touch because of his fiancée. I told him that it would not be unfaithful for him to touch me. I asked him whether I could touch his cock, but he said his penis was only for his girl friend.

I moved the camera so that it was in full view of the bed. I lay on the bed and asked him to kiss my body wherever he felt comfortable in doing so.

He leant across me and put both of his hands on my breasts and lightly caressed my nipples. We shared a kiss. It was awkward at first, a little kiss with a little tongue. Then it got more lustful as he explored my mouth. Mark broke the kiss and moved his lips to my eyelashes, my eyes, my ears and my nose. He kissed me gently on each finger, up each arm and each shoulder. He kissed the top of each breast and the side of each breast and then my nipples. I shuddered as he took a nipple in his mouth and rolled it round his tongue. I was no longer thinking of my husband. I arched my back to encourage Mark to continue.

Mark moved to stand near my waist. He stroked my stomach and then my pubic region. The fingers of his right hand ran through my private hair as the fingers of his left hand were touching my inner thighs and giving a nudge to open wider.

It must have been a few seconds without a response from me, but when Mark gave a little more pressure on my inner thighs, I rolled my knees outwards. I did not resist as he pushed my legs wider apart. I knew that he could now see my pussy well.

I felt his hand slowly moving higher on my thigh as his fingers moved toward my pussy. He started to lightly rub my pussy gently but directly. It felt electric and I let out a soft moan. His fingers rubbed lightly up and down my pussy, very gently. He spread apart my pussy lips and started to lightly touch my clit.

Mark slowly slid one and then two fingers inside my dripping pussy, deeper and deeper. He stopped and held them in deeply for a moment, and then he began to slide them in and out.

He moved to the end of the bed and picked up the camera. He used his free hand to push my love lips apart and stroked my engorged clitoris.

"Put your cock inside me," I begged, but he would not.

He suggested that we lie down & just enjoyed being next to each other for a few minutes. I agreed and we lay silently on the bed. His cock was still firm and fully erect. He did not touch me, but my fingers gently moved over his hairy chest and played with his nipples.

I moved my hands lower but avoided his cock. I stroked his inner thighs and brushed my fingers against his hairy balls. I moved down to his feet and kissed his toes one by one. I worked up higher and kissed the inside of his thighs. I gently took one of his balls in my mouth and sucked it. I moved up and kissed his abdomen above and on either side of his penis. I licked the pre-seminal fluid that was lying there. I moved back down to his balls and took them both into my mouth.

I knew that I should not, but I moved my tongue up his shaft. His body tensed as he came. His chest was sprayed with cum and I placed my mouth over the end of his manhood to taste the last of his semen as it spurted out.

I kissed his sticky penis. I thought our night was at an end. I felt frustrated as I was longing to have his cock inside me.

I asked him, "Mark, do you have any secret desires that you would like me to help with before I go? You will not have this opportunity again."

He was considering telling me something, so I asked him what it was and reminded him that I was his to do with as he liked.

"I would like to be rough with you," he falteringly said.

I was not so sure about this, but said nothing.

I sat astride his legs. He leant up and put a hand on each of my tits. He started fondling my breasts, kneading them and pinching my nipples. He hungrily latched on to my right nipple with his mouth and tongue, sucking hungrily, whilst his hands roughly prodded and slapped my body ... moving finally to my left breast and painfully pinched my left nipple. He attempted to engulf an entire breast in his mouth, sucking hungrily. Saliva flowed down the side of my breast. His cock was fully hard again. Suddenly, he released my tortured breast and bit down hard on my erect nipple. The pain was overwhelming. After what seemed like long seconds, he finally released the abused nipple from between his teeth and used his tongue to lick up the small rivulets of blood running down my breast from the lacerated nipple.

"Are you OK?" he asked

"I am not sure but I need you to fuck me," I replied.

He said that his conscience would not let him do that, but asked me to suck him.

I leant down and he rested the tip of his dick on my lips. He slid it against my closed lips and gradually I opened them and took him into my mouth. I closed my lips against the head as it rested against my tongue. The hot smoothness was intoxicating. I started to suck him slowly at first and then with abandon. I could feel what I thought was an already hard cock start to get even harder and throb in my mouth.

I could feel the smoothness of the head and the veins of the shaft with my tongue. The angle of my head was a little awkward, so I could not take him in my mouth too deeply. I used my tongue on the end of his cock and then licked down the shaft and licked his balls too.

I glanced at him and it looked like he was in heaven. I moved a little so I could have a better position to continue sucking him. I used my tongue and just licked around the tip, and then took the head into my mouth and gently sucked. He was like a piece of steel he was so hard. I made an effort to relax my mouth and slid my head down to take more of him in my mouth, little by little. I could feel him touch the back of my throat but I was able to stay relaxed. He cried out as he came.

I dressed, kissed his forehead, picked up the camera and left the room.

I now had a choice. Did I go to James's room and perhaps succeed in getting myself fucked by someone other than my husband? If I did go, what would James think of the state of my red raw tits?

I paused whilst I made my decision. I headed towards James's room.

I opened the door and entered the room. I looked round in surprise. There were six men there, including James. James looked sober, but one of the others looked very drunk.

There was a cheer as James introduced me as Dawn, so I guessed he had told them about where I had been. I thought about leaving, but James invited me to sit down and said that by the look of me, I needed a drink. He asked me what had happened and all the men listening intently. I refused to answer, but he said that they would have to assume the worst unless I divulged.

I decided to tell them some of it.

"I asked Mark what part of my figure he liked best, and I stripped to my underwear so that he could come to a decision. That was it."

"What did he like best?" one of the men asked.

"My legs," I said, lying.

"How about you let us decide too? Get your clothes off!" the drunk shouted

My husband Richard had said that he was happy for me to do whatever I wanted, but I did not think he had this in mind. I did not know where this might end, but I decided to find out.

"OK," I said,"but only down to bra & panties."

James turned some music on.

I felt awkward, but started to dance as I took off my jumper to whistles and cat calls. I focused my eyes on James as I undid the buttons on my blouse, exposing my bra-clad torso.

I pivoted around, giving the guys a visual drink of my bra-clad breasts and relished their looks as they showered attention on my bosom.

I reached down and undid my skirt. I found myself holding on to the pleated material, reluctant to let go.

Then I looked to James. He smiled warmly, and I let the skirt drop.

"Don't stop there!" someone shouted.

James said that was enough and thanked me. He asked for a quick kiss for each of them before I went.

I worked my way round the room, trying to ignore the groping of the drunk. It was James's turn, who unlike the others forced his tongue into my mouth.

"Hey!" he exclaimed. "You've not been telling us the truth. Your mouth tastes of semen. I think you went a lot further with Mark than you told us. This is how I treat naughty girls."

He reached up and unclasped my bra before I could stop him. I held my hands in front of my breasts as my bra was whipped away.

I felt hands grasping at my knickers. I could not shield my breasts as well as stop them tearing off my panties. My panties were gone and I was standing naked in front of six men with my hands over my breasts. I knew this was likely to happen when I had agreed to the partial strip, but I still felt shocked, embarrassed and very vulnerable.

The guys all laughed as they ogled me.

James stood up.

"Let's dance," he commanded.

I looked round the room at the leering lustful men and felt afraid. I thought how foolish I had been to get myself into this situation.

"Don't worry. It's just a bit of fun," said James. "No one is forcing you to do anything. You can leave when you like."

I thought of my husband and summoned up my courage. I moved my hands away from my tits. My breasts were exposed, red and sore from the encounter with Mark, but no one seemed to notice that. My nipples were erect with excitement.

I started to move to the music.

"What a body," someone called out

I started to enjoy myself and beckoned James towards me. I started to slow dance with him.

"Oh Dawn, what a fantastic pair of tits you've got," he said as he touched them, lifting, pushing and squeezing them. He put his arms round my back pulling me closer to him, my breasts crushing against his chest.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Crack of Dawn

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds