• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Date

The Date

Lynette was looking forward to the date that she and Michael were to go on. They took turns planning their night out and tonight were Michael's turn to plan the night. The details of the night were kept secret and the place their child would stay was agreed upon and tonight she was staying at a long time friend's house for a sleepover.

Lynette was expecting something kinky from Michael as he was always thinking up the freakiest things to do with her. Michael, unbeknownst to Lynette, had taken the day off from his work to set the stage for their date night. He began his day by dropping their daughter off at the camp she was attending while they were at work. After dropping her off at the camp, he proceeded to go shopping to purchase three dozen red roses and candles. Once the roses were purchased and he had returned back to their home, he began to strategically place the items purchased in the locations that would best set the mood. One dozen roses went into Lynette's SUV with a card that stated he loved her and was looking forward to their date, prior to getting home. The second dozen roses were placed into a vase and surrounded by candles. With the last dozen roses he plucked the rose petals off and placed some into their bed and some into the bathtub. Michael knew that their daughter would be picked up by his wife and dropped off at her sleepover location and that everything would be completed prior to Lynette's return. With that in mind, Michael began the meal prep.

The meal that Michael would prepare consisted of steak, shrimp, scallops, mixed veggies, pasta and three bottles of chilled champagne. The steaks, shrimp and scallops would be prepared on the smoker/grill, while the veggies would be steamed and combined with the pasta. Once the food was complete, Michael went upstairs to their bedroom and took a shower, shaved his head, face and pubic area. He then put on Drakkar, which is Lynette's favorite cologne on him, put on his house coat as his clothing of choice and began selecting her clothing for the night. With just over an hour prior to Lynette getting home, he pulled out a blindfold, her clothing for the night, which consisted of a long golden lingerie gown with matching robe and some black cum fuck me pump shoes. As his time was drawing short, he began running her bathwater, ensuring that it was scalding hot to begin with knowing that it would cool to an acceptable level prior to her getting home. With everything, mostly, set he went about putting on the finishing touches to his setup. He set candles around the bath tub, bathroom and bedroom. Candles were setup on the dining table and in the kitchen. Once the candles were in place, he went around, lit the candles and put the stereo on the Watercolors, DirecTV's jazz music channel. After all the candles were lit, he retrieved the blindfold and placed it near the door that Lynette would come through, went to the couch and awaited her arrival.

A few minutes later, Michael heard the garage door open, got up and went to the door and grabbed the blindfold. As Lynette walked through the door, he hugged her, gave her a kiss and told her how much he loved her. She commented that the flowers that he left in her vehicle were beautiful. He told her thank you and that she deserved them and the night she was to experience. He took her items from her and placed them on the shelf. He assisted her in removing her shoes and once they were off, he turned her around and placed the blindfold on her, ensuring her eyes were completely covered. Once he was sure she couldn't see anything, he led her to their bedroom. When they reached the bedroom, he slowly and methodically removed her clothing until she was stripped naked. The clothing was removed in order not to disturb the blindfold and reveal the surprise.

After her clothes were removed he guided her to the bathtub and assisted her into the warm water and rose petals, which were previously prepped. He then told her to not remove her blindfold and that he would return momentarily. Leaving her, he went downstairs, lit the candles, retrieved one of the three bottles of champagne, opened it, grabbed two glasses and returned to Lynette. As he returned to her, he set the bottle and glasses down, poured them each a glass of champagne and proceeded over to her. Removing her blindfold first and then and handing her one of the two glasses, he proposed a toast to life, friendship, love and a long happy marriage. They drank to the toast and Michael set his glass down.

Michael then grabbed the loufa sponge that Lynette normally used, soaped it up and began washing her body. He began by washing her neck, moved to her back and chest area, then lastly her lower body and legs. After he was finished washing her body, he allowed her to finish her champagne. After swallowing the last of the champagne in her glass, Lynette stated that she was ready to get out of the tub as the water was starting to cool. Michael grabbed the towel that was set aside for her and began to dry her body after she had gotten out of the tub.

Gathering her clothes for the evening, he helped her get dressed. Once she was dressed, Michael escorted her back down stairs, sat her at their dining table and served her dinner. Lynette noticed that Michael had purchased an immense number of candles and that they were all lit, giving off a soft romantic glow. Michael served himself dinner and returned to sit at the table with Lynette. As they ate they held light conversation and basked in each others company.

After dinner, Michael cleaned the dishes from the table and escorted Lynette back to their bedroom with the last bottle of champagne. They sipped champagne and talked some more, just enjoying each other's company. After about 10 minutes of conversation, Michael leaned in and gave Lynette a gentle loving kiss on the lips and told her he loved her. Sitting back he took another sip of champagne. When he had finished his glass of champagne, he placed it on the nightstand beside the bed, removed Lynette's glass from her hand and set it beside his. He then moved himself closer to her and began placing gentle kisses on her forehead, cheeks, neck and lips. As he kissed her, he gently caressed her body through her gown and then slowly slid the gown off her shoulders. As her shoulders became exposed he began kissing them, alternately.

Sliding the gown past her breasts he kissed her chest and caressed her sides with the gown in his hands. Ensuring that he avoided her breasts and nipples and just gently kissing around the outer portion of the breasts and between her breasts. When her gown had reached her hips, he placed her onto her back and slid the gown off her lifted hips. Once the gown was completely removed Michael gazed at the lovely chocolate colored woman that lay naked before him. He admired her breasts, her hips and the smoothly shaven pussy that was his to enjoy.

Gathering his senses and not wanting to lose the moment, Michael began slowly stroking and caressing her entire front, again staying away from her breasts and pussy, not wanting to rush. Her breathing began to get erratic and deep, so he knew that before long she would want more. So, to stave off the request, Michael began kissing her wherever she wasn't being rubbed, but still not breasts or nipples were getting attention. His goal was to get her as hot as possible before he began pleasuring her neglected spots. After he had kissed and caressed her entire body, he started at her head; kissing her forehead, earlobes, neck, shoulders, chest and finally the outer portion of her breasts receiving a low moan from her. While he kissed her left breast, her right was receiving attention from his right hand. Softly it was being kneaded and caressed slowly moving toward her engorged nipple. At the same time his mouth engulfed her left nipple; his right hand reached her right nipple and was being caressed and rolled through his fingers. He kept this up for a couple of minutes and then switched, only his left hand snaked its way down her abdomen to her pussy and began squeezing her lips together causing her to squirm.

While his hand and mouth were busy performing wondrous things to her body, Lynette began rubbing the neglected breast and pulled it up so that she was able to suck her own nipple. This was raising her excitement tremendously and was pushing her towards orgasm. Michael realized this and removed his mouth from her nipple and stopped his squeezing technique on her pussy. He resumed his kissing and caressing trek down her body. This was sending little tremors through Lynette's body and was causing her pussy juice to start running down into her ass crack. As his trek continued down her body, he paused long enough to French kiss her navel and hip bones making Lynette moan even more and louder. At this distance Michael was able to smell the aroma perforating from Lynette's pussy. He knew she was more than ready to finish getting pleased.

So, Michael decided that he would elongate that time and kissed, caressed his way down to her feet. Reaching her feet, he slid his hand back up to her pussy and began squeezing, rubbing and teasing it. In doing so he realized his wife's pussy was way wetter than he had expected. She then asked him to kiss her pussy, so he instead, he rolled her over onto her stomach and began kissing her back. This made Lynette shudder and began for him to suck her pussy or to slide his hard cock into her from behind. He ignored both requests and continued to kiss her back. When his kissing had him at her ass, he spread her cheeks and began licking and kissing her asshole. As she relaxed to this treatment he slid his fingers down to her pussy and began fingering her. Her moaning and begging increased, so he rolled her onto her back and began kissing around and fingering her pussy.

Lynette begged him to suck and lick her clit so she could cum and to stop teasing her, but he continued. Once he was able to easily slip three fingers into her juice flowing cunt, he switched his focus. Slowly he began making love to her clit. Licking and sucking her clit until she was moaning and pulling her nipples. Michael would get her to the brink of orgasm with his tongue and then stop. He kept this up for approximately 15 minutes, then got up, removed his clothing, which allowed Lynette time to come down from the latest brink he had brought her to and then climbed back onto the bed. Once back onto the bed, Michael slid up and inserted the tip of his cock into her and began rubbing her clit with his thumb.

As he got to the point of no return, he pulled out, slid back down and went back to his lovemaking of her clit and pussy. Only this time he took Lynette passed the brink and to a profanity laced, body shuddering, screaming orgasm. While her body was still shuddering, Michael rolled her onto her side, slid his manhood into her and slow fucked her until they both came together. After their mutual orgasm, Michael held Lynette and they basked in the afterglow. When she had calmed down, Lynette rolled over to face Michael, kissed him and then slid down and began licking and sucking his cock, tasting their combined juices, until he was hard again.

After getting him hard again, Lynette pulled out some lubricant from the nightstand and stroked his cock with her lubricated hands. She then told him once he was lubricated to her liking that she wanted him doggy style. Getting herself into position and Michael taking up position behind her, he inserted his cock into her cum drenched pussy and began slowly stroking in and out. After a couple of strokes, Lynette informed him that he wasn't in the correct hole and to lube her ass because she was giving him her ass.

Michael picked the lube up from the bed and did as he was instructed. Ensuring there was plenty of lube around and inside her ass. He continued to lube her ass until she told him to slide his dick in, slowly. Taking it slow and gentle, Michael was balls deep in her ass after only a couple of minutes. He held still once he was balls deep inside her to allow her to get used to the feeling. Once she stated that she was comfortable, Michael began a slow in and out stroke that took his dick all the way out to the tip and then all the way back in till his balls slapped against her pussy.

While her husband was making love to her ass, Lynette reached underneath herself and began rubbing and pinching her clit. Occasionally she would grab Michael's balls or dick. As Michael continued to pump Lynette could feel his dick begin to swell and new he couldn't hold back much longer. As Michael, if on cue, stated that he was going to cum, Lynette lurched forward, spun around and swallowed his cock. She sucked for a couple of minutes until he stated he was cumming and then she pulled off his cock and began pumping it. Michael erupted. His cum hit her on her lips, forehead, cheeks and hair. After cumming, Michael collapsed onto his back, exhausted and spent. He looked up at his wife and her cum covered face and watched as she massaged his cum into her face and neck. As Michael situated himself onto his pillow, Lynette smiled, curled up next to him and they began to drift off to sleep. Before they could get fully to sleep, Lynette stated that it was the best around the world date and would love to try it again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Date

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds