• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Brockton BBWs Love Anal Too

Brockton BBWs Love Anal Too

There are things that I have done which I am not particularly proud of. Most people in this world probably know what I mean. More or less anyway. That's life, I guess. Saints are very rare in this world. Sinners are frighteningly common. My name is Kal Brock. A big and tall young black man living in the city of Brockton. I currently attend Brockton Community College, majoring in Criminal Justice. When I'm not at school, I'm at work. I work as a carpenter's assistant during the summer. We fix pretty much everything and have clients in Brockton, Avon and Bridgewater. When I'm not at work, I'm usually roaming the streets of the city of Brockton, looking for trouble. There are lots of freaky people in this city. And I like to enjoy myself at their expense. It's my idea of a good time.

The other day, I went to visit this freak named Wilma Powell. I used to know her from another school. Nowadays, she worked in Files & Records at the local public library. Not bad for a summer job. At least she stayed out of the blistering heat all day. When I met her, she was a five-foot-ten, 130-pound skinny black chick. Kind of cute to tell you the truth, but I don't like skinny females. I like them big. Yeah, I like a big girl with a thick body and a fat ass. The bigger the better. That's just the way that I get down. So, back then, Wilma didn't interest me. However, that was then and this is now. These days, Wilma was bursting through the door of the Big Beautiful Women club. She now weighed in at two hundred and fifty pounds. Oh, yeah. She got thick and pleasantly plump. Especially in the ass department. For the first time ever, I found myself attracted to her.

So, I decided to pay her a little visit. I went by her place and she invited me inside. Wilma lived on the east side of Brockton, not far from the community college. Her apartment was quite small, a far cry from my family's mansion on the west side. We don't live far from Westgate Mall. Wilma sat me down on the couch and went to get me a drink. I watched her big booty bounce as she walked and found myself incredibly turned on. I'm a bisexual man and the only females I liked were the big ones. Don't ask me why.

When Wilma returned, she was smiling. I smiled too. She sat next to me and we chatted. I told her about what fun I was having playing football for Brockton Community College. The football team was new, along with the men's wrestling team. These additions to the athletic department were clearly an attempt by the school to boost male enrollment. Nowadays, men made up forty nine point eight percent of the student body. The sports teams reflected that. Brockton Community College now sponsors men's baseball, basketball, cross country, swimming, ice hockey, football, volleyball and wrestling along with women's softball, basketball, cross country, ice hockey, swimming, field hockey, volleyball, lacrosse and equestrian. Which wasn't too bad, I guess. Other schools had worse gender ratios, and their sports teams dramatically reflected that.

While I talked, Wilma kept touching my thigh incessantly. It was kind of distracting, to tell you the truth. Also, kind of arousing. Soon my cock was bulging in my pants. That's when Wilma did a rather bold move. She looked me in the eyes and told me point-blank that she wanted to suck my dick. I smiled. What do you think I said? In no time I had unzipped my pants. I never wore any underwear. Out came my dick. Eight inches of long and thick, uncut black dick. Wilma eagerly took my cock into her mouth and began sucking on it. I leaned back on the couch and relaxed as she went to work on me. Man, this plump black chick with the big booty from hell really knew how to suck dick.

I thrust my cock into Wilma's mouth. She didn't gag on it like many females and a few men I knew. Rather, she worked that dick in her mouth like a professional. At the same time, her hands gently stroked my balls. She's got skills, hell yeah! Wilma stopped sucking my dick for a moment and began licking my balls. Man, I was loving every moment of it. Later, she surprised me by licking my ass. I've had my ass licked before, but never by a female. Wilma seemed to take to ass licking like a cat takes to hunting mice. I loved it! It turned me on so much that I came, sending my hot semen all over Wilma's face. Oops! Sometimes I forget that unlike many gay men, most straight females don't like it when a man shoots his cum all over their faces. I don't know what the big deal is! The man is kind enough to give you a pearl necklace, you should smile and say thank you. Wilma grinned as I came all over her and licked me dry. Is she cool or what?

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Afterwards, we tried some other stuff. Never let it be said that Kal Brock is a selfish lover. It doesn't matter if you are male or female, I can rock your world. I laid Wilma on the carpeted floor, spread her plump thighs and went to work on her snatch. I breathed in the smell of her pussy. Thankfully, she kept it clean. I've gone down on lots of guys and a few females. Lots of individuals of both sexes aren't too clean down there. And they don't like it when I tell them about it. Oh, well. If you can't handle honesty, put some wax in your damn ears. Or get to stepping.

Feel me? Cool. I spread Wilma's pussy lips and slid my fingers inside. She gasped as my fingers probed her and urged me on. I continued my exploration of her snatch. I licked her clit and fingered her pussy. She squealed in delight. I got bolder and slid one finger into her asshole. She didn't protest. I thrust two fingers into her asshole. She seemed to like it for she begged me for more. I laughed and continued working her over until she squealed as she finally came. This orgasm brought to you by Kal Brock, Master's Degree in Sexing Both Sexes. Am I good or what?

I had rocked her socks and she was loving it. After seeing my skills, Wilma was down for anything. I looked at that big booty of hers and an idea sprang into my mind. I told her about it. Wilma was cool with it. I put her on all fours and took some lotion out of my pocket. I smeared the Aloe Cream all over Wilma's asshole. In porn movies and erotica stories, there's always some KY handy when someone wants to have anal sex. In real life, it doesn't work that way all the time. You got to make do with what you got. I didn't have KY but I had some lotion. It would have to do. I lubed up both my dick and Wilma's asshole. Then, I pressed my cock against her back door and pushed it inside.

Wilma didn't so much as grunt as I entered her back door. The big black woman shuddered slightly, but that was it. I placed my hands upon her hips

and began working my cock into her asshole. I absolutely love fucking women in the ass. Especially big beautiful black women with big butts like Wilma. I love the sensation of a tight ass around my cock and it doesn't matter to me if it belongs to a male or a female. I don't discriminate. It's just the way I get down. I began pumping my cock really hard into her asshole. She still didn't scream. I admire a stoic woman. However, making a woman scream while fucking her in the ass is a lot of fun for me. So, I tried a new tactic. I pulled my cock almost all the way out of Wilma's ass. She gasped in surprise. A second or two later, I shoved it right back in. Mercilessly. Wilma squealed. I laughed and clapped her big booty. That's my kind of woman! With that, I resumed fucking her ass. She was no anal virgin but her asshole was kind of tight. With my determined cock, I began stretching her nice and easy. She whimpered a bit, then really took to it. She was soon screaming at me to bang her ass harder. And so I did. Until I came, flooding her asshole with my cum. It was a lot of fun.

Yeah, I had a lot of fun with Wilma. Since that day, we began hooking up regularly. I had lots of other freaks, both male and female, that I hooked up with every now and then. Wilma didn't seem to care. All she told me was that she had a hungry asshole which craved my cock at least twice a week. And that was okay by me. I think my summer is off to a nice start. How about you?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Brockton BBWs Love Anal Too

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 92 milliseconds