• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Diary of a Traveling Dom Ch. 02

The Diary of a Traveling Dom Ch. 02

Thank you to the readers who have read the first chapter of this series. If you have any ideas for future chapters, please send feedback.

*************************************

About two hours after our first meeting, I received an email from Alex. I was pleasantly surprised that she had obeyed her instruction to email me her schedule for the next two weeks. The email read:

"Dear Master,

Here is my schedule for the next two weeks, like you asked me to send you. I work from Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm. After work, I go home to take care of the kids and cook dinner. At around 8:00 in the evening, I begin preparing my lesson plan for the next day. Immediately after that, I go to bed.

On Wednesdays, I have PTA meetings at 4:00 in the afternoon.

This weekend, my husband will have family coming into town. They will be arriving on Saturday afternoon and will be leaving Sunday evening. Next weekend, my husband will be out of town at a conference for both Saturday and Sunday. I don't have any plans for those days yet.

I spoke to Mike, and he is pretty excited about this. He said that he would have no objections in participating in any of our sessions. He is already interested in the changes that you will be making to my wardrobe.

I have also finished buying everything that was on your list.

I am looking forward to our first actual session.

Thank you,

Alex."

This would be a very interesting and intriguing client. Seeing that this was on a Thursday, I decided to set an appointment for Alex on Saturday. I wrote the following email.

"Alex,

I am happy to see you excitement and dedication to being one of my submissives. I am anxious to begin out sessions, but realize how busy your schedule is. I don't want you to wait too long, so how about an appointment on Saturday morning at 8:00 am. Please let me know if this works out for you. Master."

After I sent the email, I started to plan out how I would break Alex in. I didn't want to overwhelm her, because I wanted her to enjoy herself, but I didn't want to bore her. A number of scenarios came to mind ranging from punishing her for being a naughty school girl, to one where she would act out as a high end prostitute. Before long, Alex replied to my email.

"Dear Master,

Yes, I am very anxious and excited to begin. This has been a fantasy of mine for some time. Saturday morning at 8:00 will be perfect. I will see you then.

Alex."

Two days is plenty of time to develop a scenario. As I sat staring at her email, an idea popped into my head. I immediately sent her an email confirming her appointment, but I also told her what to wear. It wasn't anything too extreme or revealing, but just something to test her limits. I could hardly wait until Saturday morning.

Before I knew it, Saturday morning was upon us and Alex was scheduled to arrive in 15 minutes. For this session with Alex, I decided to wear something that would command her attention, yet be nice enough to leave the house. So I chose to wear a black long sleeve dress shirt and black dress slacks. It wasn't something that one would immediately associate with BDSM, but that was part of the plan. I went downstairs to my dungeon, and made the necessary preparations. I wanted to be sure everything was in its proper place.

At about 5 minutes to 8:00, I heard the doorbell. I went upstairs to check to see who it was. It was Alex. It was a good sign to see her arrive early for her appointment. I opened the door, and Alex had followed her first order.

Alex was wearing a cotton white summer dress. The length of the dress fell two inches above her knees. This was a dress that would generally be found on a girl about half of her age, but Alex made the dress look great. I invited her inside so that I could check to see if she truly followed my instructions. As she walked in, she handed me the manila envelope that I had given her to complete.

"Here is the paperwork that you asked me to complete, Master," Alex said as she walked in.

"Nice, very nice," I replied.

Alex walked into my house and I directed her to take a seat in the living room. She sat down on the couch facing the window. Her dress started to ride up her thighs, and Alex did her best to keep it from riding up. I just enjoyed the view. She stared up at me curiously.

"Can I offer you anything to drink, Alex," I asked.

"No, thank you Master," she replied. "I am fine."

"So how was your week," I asked.

"It was fine," she replied.

"Have you discussed any of your desires and fantasies with Mike this week?"

"No, not really," she said. I noticed her eyes starting to wander off.

"Why is it that I can't really believe you," I said smirking.

"Well, all we talked about how this was a fantasy of both of us."

"And..."

"And...I am just really nervous. I have never been nude with anyone but Mike."

"Yes, and your point?"

"It's just weird for me. I have never even talked about sexual fantasies with another man."

"Do you still want to go through with this?"

"Yes, yes I do," she answered emphatically.

"Good, because the last thing I want to do is force you to do something that you don't want to do."

"I know that. That's what Diane had said."

"And would Diane lie to you," I said laughing, trying to get Alex to relax.

"No, she wouldn't," she said with a smile across her face.

"In all seriousness though, if we do go past your limitations, I will give you a safe word to say that will automatically end our session."

"Okay."

"In fact, I will make your safe word easy to remember....Diane."

Alex nodded her head.

"Shall we begin?"

"Yes," Alex replied.

"Ah, have you forgot how to behave already?"

Alex had a blank look on her face.

"Whenever you and I have a session, you shall address me as Master."

"Yes, Master. I am sorry."

She was embarrassed for forgetting a basic rule. But little does she know, that will be the least of her worries.

"I want you to follow me," I said as I walked toward the dungeon. Alex obediently followed. We walked through the house until I got to the back by the basement door. I stopped and opened the door and gestured for her to walk down the stairs, as I followed and closed the door behind us.

We walked down the stairs from the house into the dungeon, a place that Alex would soon become all too familiar with. My dungeon, which is really my basement, truly does not resemble a traditional basement. In the room, you will find a number of things including a St. Andrews Cross, a school desk and a small four-foot cage. In the center of the room was my pride and joy, a gynecological table complete with stirrups and straps.

I stood back as I watched Alex look around the room. The look in her eyes was of disbelief.

"What do you think," I asked.

"I'm not sure," she replied. "Half of the things in here I could never imagine in my wildest dreams."

"Are you worried," I asked.

"No," as her eyes became fixated on the wall where I had a number of whips and leather restraints hanging.

"Good. You will find out what most of the things in here can be used for."

I took Alex by the hand and led her to the far corner of the room where the school desk was placed. Alex took a seat at the desk. The desk was partially lit because it was in the corner of the dungeon. There was enough light shining through to outline the pink bra that she was wearing under her dress.

I took all of the documents out of the envelope and stood back into the center of the room so I could admire Alex in this role reversal. I flipped through the paperwork and found the contract and questionnaire that I had Alex complete.

"Did you have a chance to read and sign the contract," I asked her.

"Yes, I did," she replied.

"Good, very good," I said. "I bet you are not used to this position."

"What position," she replied.

I stopped reading the contract and questionnaire and looked directly at Alex.

"For every time that you do not follow an order, you will be punished. I have let you slide on the way down here, but now that we are in my domain, you will obey. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"You stated that your breast size is a 34 C. Is that correct?"

"Yes, Master."

"Are they real?"

"Yes, they are Master."

"Do you work out?"

"Yes, but not as frequently as I would like or am supposed to, Master."

"Why is that?"

"Because of work and all of the associations that I am in."

"I see," I replied. "Please take off your panties."

Alex realized what she had done, or rather not done. She turned in the seat and then looked up.

"Master, may I stand up to take off my thong?"

"Yes, you may."

I watched as Alex stood up and bent down to remove her pink thong. She took it off and held it in her right hand and extended it to me. I motioned for her to place it on the table of the desk.

"May I sit back down, Master?"

"Yes," I said smiling. Alex took her seat again.

"Let's see, where did we leave off," I said out loud while looking through the questionnaire.

"Under fantasies, you wrote that you have fantasized about being a call girl, please explain this."

"I have always been conservative and have raised a family. I just wonder how things would have turned out if I were the naughty girl in school or society."

I paused for a brief moment.

"Naughty girl," I said. "Take off your dress."

Alex figured it out was disappointed. She turned and stood up.

"You must be really hot. Take off your bra too."

Alex stopped and looked at me. She realized that she hadn't asked for permission to stand up.

"I'm sorry, Master. May I stand and take off my clothes, Master?"

"Yes, I don't know how else you would do so."

Alex reached down and pulled up the summer dress over her head. She folded it neatly and turned to me.

"Master, would you like me to put it on the desk?"

"Yes, I would."

Alex placed it on top of the pink thong already on the table. She then reached behind herself to unclasp her matching pink bra. Alex took off her bra exposing her breasts. Her nipples were rather large, and noticeably hard. "Are you cold," I asked pointing to her nipples.

"No, Master," Alex answered. "Just a little nervous. Would you like me to place this with the rest of my clothing, Master?"

"Yes, I would. You may take your seat."

Alex obeyed and sat down after placing her bra on the stack of clothing she had in front of her.

"So as a high school teacher, have you ever had any fantasies at school about any teachers, or perhaps students?"

"Yes, Master. I had fantasy about being taken by one of our younger teachers."

"Really, younger teacher," I said. "What was his or her name?"

"His name was James. He teaches social studies."

"I see. How about anyone from the associations you are a member of?"

"No, no one else, Master."

I walked over and pulled off a collar and chain leash that was hanging on the wall. I turned around and walked toward Alex. She stared at the black leather collar as I held it in front of her. I stopped about 4 feet before her.

"Each time you enter my dungeon, you shall wear this collar. You may not take it off unless I give you permission to. If I choose to ask you to go outside with this collar, you will do so, do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

I unbuckled the collar and opened it as she leaned forward. After I finished buckling it, she leaned back and prepared for what was next.

"We are going to start off with some basic things. First, you must learn how to follow."

I took the end of the chain leash and clipped it to the ring on the collar. I stood to her immediate left and directed Alex to stand up.

"Now this is one position you will not be in very often," I said to her.

Alex had a somewhat confused look on her face.

"At school, you are in control of the classroom, right?"

"Yes, master," she replied.

"Well, when you are in my house, my dungeon, you are in my classroom," I said to her while pulling down on the leash. "Each time you are in my classroom, you will crawl on your hands and knees."

I stared into her eyes, and they were full of anxiety and uncertainty. This experience would definitely test her limits and what she had been used to. She slowly lowered herself to the ground and was now on her hands and knees.

"What a good girl. You can think of it like you being a baby learning how to walk."

Alex looked up at me as I gave her a smile from ear to ear. I crouched down and leaned in toward her ear.

"But instead of being a baby learning to walk, you are about to learn how to become a proper slut," I whispered into her ears. Her head sunk down.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Diary of a Traveling Dom Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds