• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Unintended Consequences

Unintended Consequences

12

Author's note: This is my first attempt at writing an erotic story. The story is inspired by true events that happened to me when I was 21 years old. As it is with movies, inspired by true events means that it didn't necessarily happen in this exact way, and that some parts may have been embellished for artistic effect.

*

Amy glanced across the room and gave a little shy smile before averting her eyes from the two men who were watching her. She knew that they had taken an interest in her, and the excitement of it all caused her to take in a deep breath that pushed her large breasts tightly against the thin silky material of her blouse. Wearing no bra, Amy was well aware that her nipples were clearly visible against the harsh lights in this corner of the club. Her short flared skirt did little to hide her panties, and the seat she had chosen offered her lower body very little cover.

None of this was through sheer carelessness, however. Amy would never have dared to come to this place by herself. She would never have dressed this way in public, for she knew the sort of suitor this would attract.

Ordinarily.

But on this occasion Amy very much wanted to attract. She would flirt or dance with anyone who solicited her. The reason she acted this daringly was her boyfriend, Ralf, who sat by himself at the bar, watching her perform for him to satisfy a fetish he'd had for some time.

It had been only six months ago that Ralf had confided in her that he often fantasized about her having sex with other men. He confessed that it turned him on when he caught another man admiring her, and he would later imagine Amy having sex with the stranger, while he was making love to her.

At first Amy was uncomfortable with her boyfriend's obsession. She was concerned that he may not love her as much as she loved him. However, eventually Ralf managed to convince her of the harmlessness of his fetish and even got her to participate in roll playing, where she would pretend to be having sex with another man by calling her boyfriend by a different name.

Occasionally she even agreed to go out in public - a club or bar perhaps - with the intention of allowing other men to hit on her, while Ralf observed the action from a safe distance, always without the knowledge of the man or men in question; as he did on this night.

Amy noticed that the two men across from her had become less discreet, and were watching her almost exclusively now. Keeping in mind that she was doing everything for her boyfriend's benefit, she daringly parted her thighs, allowing the strangers across from her an exclusive upskirt glimpse at her nearly transparent panties.

Their facial expressions and hand gestures betrayed that her conduct did not go unnoticed, and when she looked in their direction again one of the two men winked at her, letting her know he desired her; she answered his invitation with a quick smile before looking away again.

Careful not to spoil the event, Ralf watched intently through the mirror behind the bar. He knew that it was only a matter of time before one of them would go talk to her, and the anticipation of it filled him with a level of excitement that nothing else in this world could provide him.

He didn't have to wait long. By the time he had ordered and received his second beer, one of the men had gotten up from their table and had walked over to Amy, apparently requesting a dance. Obligingly Amy stood up and threw a quick smile in Ralf's direction before being escorted to the dance floor.

This was what it was all about for Ralf. He could feel his heart beat accelerate, and he was beginning to get aroused. He was already looking forward to going home with Amy for a long love-making session, while the memory of the night's events was still fresh in his mind.

Amy and her partner had reached the dance floor and began moving to the music. Watching his girlfriend dance, Ralf began to fantasize. He pictured Amy in the arms of the stranger, slow dancing, his hands caressing her shapely figure, maybe even kissing her a little. Unfortunately for him they were dancing to a fast paced techno tune that didn't lend itself to the kind of slow dancing Ralf was envisioning. As a result, Amy and the stranger danced the entire time without any physical contact between them. However, Ralf did enjoy watching her dance in her skimpy outfit, garnering admiring, even lustful, stares by all who laid eyes on her.

When the song ended, Amy's dance partner led her back to his table, presumably to introduce her to his buddy. She briefly sat down at their table before being asked to dance by the second guy. Again she obliged and made her way back to the dance floor with her new partner; and again they were dancing to fast music with no physical contact. 'Damn', thought Ralf. The action was just a little too tame for his taste.

After her second dance, she excused herself and made her way to the ladie's room. Ralf discreetly met up with her in an area of the club that was out of sight of the two men she had been entertaining.

Amy gave her boyfriend a warm hug, and a kiss and inquired if he had seen enough. The idea of going home and into bed with Amy was extremely tempting, of course, but Ralf hadn't really seen what he came looking for and urged her to stay. Amy warned him that those guys definitely weren't gentlemen and thought it best to leave before their alcohol consumption led them to act truly indecently.

Ralf knew Amy didn't enjoy these "adventures" nearly as much as he did and impatiently dismissed her objections as being cowardly and prudish. In reality his own alcohol consumption had affected his sense of caution, and the prospect of the two men acting indecently toward her was turning him on.

Reluctantly Amy returned to the two men while Ralf went back to his seat at the bar, where he watched with growing excitement as his girlfriend continued to entertain. The fact that she was apprehensive about the situation only served to add to his pleasure. He would have found it a lot less appealing if she had been enjoying herself as much as he.

Ralf wished he could listen in on them as he watched the men laugh and tease his girlfriend, and he noticed that they made sure that she was never without a drink. Maybe their intentions toward Amy were indeed as indecent as she had feared. Ralf knew the aphrodisiacal effect alcohol could have on Amy. Maybe he would get to see a little action after all, Ralf thought. His heart beat accelerated at the prospect. Perhaps it would serve to loosen her up a little, and as a result maybe one of the two men would try to take advantage and cop-a-feel, or - less likely - maybe she would even allow one of the guys to make out with her a little.

Almost an hour had past since Ralf had talked to Amy, and he could tell that the alcohol was beginning to have the desired effect on her. She had become significantly more interactive with the men, and that in turn encouraged them to be bolder in the way they interacted with her.

Their banter was now constantly accompanied by some kind of physical contact with her. At one point one of the guys put his arm around Amy's shoulders, pulling her close to him, when the other jokingly pushed it away in order to put his own arm around her, ostensibly claiming her for himself. 'Bingo!' Ralf thought, 'this is what I'm talking 'bout!' Finally a little excitement!

Time went on and Amy was invited to dance again. This time her partner escorted her with his arm around her. Better yet, he had finally chosen a slow song to dance to. Ralf's heartbeat hastened again, as he excitedly watched the man place his hands on Amy's hips and pulled her close. Amy responded by putting her arms around his neck, pressing her ample breasts tightly against his chest.

Ralf watched intently as his girlfriend was being led across the dance floor in an intimate embrace by the stranger. Amy's dance partner didn't keep his hands idle for long. He began caressing her hips, occasionally pulling her groin into his. When his hands eventually began groping her behind, Ralf could feel his penis grow in his pants. Finally his patience was going to be paid off!

More and more couples entered the dance floor, and it was getting difficult for Ralf to keep an eye on his girlfriend. At the same time the man she was dancing with became bolder. His hands were permanently placed on Amy's behind now, while she didn't seem to mind at all. Even when he boldly placed his hand under her skirt and caressed the naked skin of her cheek, she didn't intervene. 'Easy there big fella,' Ralf thought to himself, and he was beginning to get a little concerned at Amy's apparent complacency.

Anxiously Ralf ordered another beer. The bar was very busy now, and Ralf was having a hard time getting the bartender's attention. When he finally received his drink he looked back at the dance floor to continue watching his girlfriend, but couldn't find her. Concerned, he checked her table but she wasn't there, either. He noticed that the second man was also missing.

Nervously Ralf left his seat and went to the restroom area. He wanted to check the ladies room for his girlfriend, but a line of women waiting for their turn prevented him from sneaking inside. Impatiently he waited for Amy to emerge, but after a long while he decided to check the rest of the club instead. No sign of his girlfriend anywhere. Finally he went outside to look for her in the parking lot. Nothing.

Fearing the worst he cursed himself for not leaving when they'd had the chance. The pictures that now came into his mind made him feel sick, and his hands were shaking. He was about to go back inside when he heard voices emanating from behind the building. Wasting no time Ralf went to investigate. When he reached the back of the building he carefully peeked around the corner, terrified of what he might discover.

The scene before him stopped his breath. The man who had been dancing with Amy was standing before her. Her blouse had been unbuttoned, and he was admiring her exposed breasts.

Ralf immediately wanted to put a stop to the impending threesome, but the two men were a lot bigger than he, and he simply lacked the courage to interfere. He watched helplessly as the man behind her lifted her skirt, folding it around her waist, and pulled her panties down to her knees.

"Fuck yeah!" he exclaimed. "What a perfect little ass!"

Amy looked back at him and smiled in appreciation of the compliment.

Something wasn't right. Ralf knew she'd had a lot to drink, but this was way out of character for her. The two men were undressing her, and she should be upset and desperate to get away. Had their little sex game not gone too far?

The man slapped her ass a couple of times, then sat down on the ground, turned around and buried his face between her legs. Without the slightest hesitation Amy widened her stance to better accommodate him. Right away she began making little thrusts with her hips as he fluttered his tongue against her clit. He put his left hand on her ass and began massaging her left cheek, while he used the fingers of his right hand to spread her pussy lips apart. Her cunt was already wet, but he intended to make it a lot wetter. He ran his tongue up and down her glistening slit a few times before pushing it in as far as he could reach.

Amy produced the cutest little moans as she was being tongue-fucked by the stranger, and he repeatedly slapped her ass with his left hand, giving her cheek a firm squeeze and a jiggle each time his hand landed hard. Ralf could see the skin of his girlfriend's cheek reddening as a result of the man's rough handling.

Meanwhile the other man had gotten busy with her sizeable breasts. Cupping his hands around her tits, he held each nipple between his thumb and index finger. He was giving them quite a rough treatment, twisting both nipples up and squeezing them, until both of them were getting hard between his fingers.

"I knew I would get to play with these puppies sooner or later," he bragged, before using his mouth on them.

He took her right nipple gently between his teeth, then let go and sucked it inside his mouth. He kept nibbling and sucking until he had the whole nipple and areola in his mouth. Then he pulled back and stretched her tit away from her body. He looked her in the eyes, then playfully let go of her nipple and watched in delight as her tit bounced back against her rib cage. Then he took her left nipple into his mouth and repeated the procedure.

Amy put up no resistance when the man then grabbed her by the back of her neck and pulled her face down toward his crotch.

"Let's see if your mouth is as talented as it looks, baby," he challenged.

Ralf watched in disbelief as his girlfriend bent over, freed the man's erect cock from his trousers and took it into her mouth.

"Oh yeah...that's it, baby. Suck it!"

He was well endowed and Amy was initially reluctant to take in more than half of his length, but the man wasn't satisfied with that. Holding her head securely in place he slowly inched his pelvis forward.

"Come on, baby," the man groaned. "Deeper, deeper...take it in all the way!"

When her lips reached all the way to the base of his cock he held her there until her gag reflex forced her to recoil. He allowed her a short reprieve by pulling his dick out of her mouth, slapping it against her lips and across her cheeks. He seemed to do so with as much force as he was capable of, almost as if punishing her for some unknown offense.

Then he put his cock back into her mouth, demanding, "Do it again, baby. All the way. I shouldn't have to help you this time."

Jealously Ralf watched as his girlfriend repeatedly moved her head back and forth, each time allowing a little more of the man's impressive manhood to disappear into her mouth until, finally, she was able to accommodate his cock in its entirety without his assistance.

"Yeah, baby. That's it. Keep doing it just like that."

He then put his hand back behind her head and continued to deep-throat Amy while his buddy was still vigorously flicking her clit with his tongue and stabbing her pussy with two fingers of his right hand. Amy's wails echoed across the yard as she was grinding her loins energetically against the man's face and probing fingers, and when he occasionally used his hand to give her clit a spanking she would cry out in sweet agony. After punishing her pussy like that for a good long while, he finally got up, unzipped his fly, and positioned himself behind her.

"All right, sweetie. Get ready!" he warned.

Amy arched her back in anticipation, moaning softly when she felt him press the head of his dick against her pussy lips and worked it up and down a few times, until it was positioned just right; about an inch deep into her. Her cunt was very wet, and he needed it to be. He shoved as hard as he could and penetrated her all the way with one thrust. Her tits bounced as he hit bottom. With the other man's dick still in her mouth, she yelped and closed her eyes in a slight grimace.

Almost immediately she sucked the man's cock with more enthusiasm, as the one behind her pulled back again, until he was almost completely out, then shoved again. This time, there was less resistance.

He pulled out and shoved again several more times. Each time it got easier, and by the sixth stroke, he'd established a steady rhythm.

Witnessing his girlfriend being fucked by the two strangers, Ralf had resigned himself to accept the consequences of his actions. His game had led them here, and this was the extreme result of his playing with fire.

The two men enjoyed fucking Amy in this way for another twenty minutes or so, and when Ralf finally heard the man in front of her produce a series of loud groans he knew that he was about to cum. The man told Amy not to swallow his load until he instructed her to do so. She tried her best to contain the man's ejaculate within the confines of her mouth, but despite her best efforts some of it managed to escape and dribble down her chin.

The man behind her was still happily fucking her, his right hand permanently affixed to her right breast, and as she stood up Ralf could see the sticky liquid on her lips and chin glistening in the twilight of the yard.

"Did you do as I told you and keep my cum in your mouth?" inquired the recipient of the blowjob.

Like a little girl Amy proudly nodded her head.

"Show me!" he demanded.

Amy dutifully opened her mouth to prove she had been a good girl.

"Good job. Now close your mouth, but don't swallow!"

Amy did as instructed. Like a puppy in training she stood before her master, awaiting his next command.

"Can you taste it?"

Amy nodded.

"Do you like it?"

She nodded again.

"Good. Now you can swallow!"

Amy finally swallowed the man's cum and voluntarily opened her mouth again for him to inspect.

"Good girl!" he praised.

The man then used his hand to wipe the remnants of his cum off her chin and made her lick it off. Without the slightest hesitation she took his fingers into her mouth and eagerly sucked on them until there couldn't possibly be any trace of sperm left.

Excited by her behavior the second man pumped his cock ever more furiously in and out of her, clutching her tits for dear life. Ralf knew he was getting ready to climax by the sheer ferocity of his thrusts.

He was right. The man announced that he was getting ready to cum and ordered Amy to catch his load in her mouth. Obediently Amy turned around, took hold of the man's throbbing cock and directed it toward her mouth. Ralf watched with baited breath as the man's warm, milky sperm splashed against her lips and tongue.

Again Amy was made to lick the remaining cum off the man's fingers, after he had wiped it off her face.

Only now did Ralf notice that he wasn't the only member of her audience. A teenager was watching from a different corner of the yard, and Ralf wondered what he was doing here this late. Apparently he was so amazed by what he had stumbled upon that he hadn't made the slightest effort to hide.

The two men discovered him also and encouraged him to come closer.

Startled at being confronted the teen acted like he was going to leave, but the men persisted and eventually induced him to stay.

"Have you ever been with a girl?" asked one of the men.

Timidly the teen shook his head.

"Well, kiddo, then this is your lucky night. Our little Amy here is feeling mighty adventurous tonight, and I'm sure she'd love to show you a good time."

Turning toward Amy, he added, "Wouldn't you, sweetie?"

Amy smiled shyly but didn't answer.

The men then undressed Amy completely and accidentally tossed her clothes into a nearby puddle of liquid near the garbage dumpster.

Noticing their mistake, one man quipped, "I guess you won't be wearing those anymore tonight!"

Both men laughed out loud at the prospect of Amy later having to make the unappealing choice of either making her way home in the nude, or wearing her wet and filthy clothes.

Now completely naked, Amy was thus presented to the teen.

Ralf was curious to see how she would react. To his surprise she made no attempts to reject the teen and instead only smiled at him. Ralf reasoned that, having already serviced the two men, any resistance on her part now would likely be overcome by force; so she probably had resigned herself to her fate.

Cautiously the teen approached Amy but was reluctant to touch her. When the men reassured him that it was indeed ok for him to do so, he slowly reached out with his hands and carefully placed them on Amy's bare breasts. It was obvious that he didn't really know what was expected of him, so the men encouraged him to play with her tits to his heart's content.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Unintended Consequences

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds