• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Enslaving Ev 02 Pt. 04

Enslaving Ev 02 Pt. 04

123

Ev is my slave in real life. She is a beautiful Asian slut. This is the story, written by both of us, telling of what happened following our first explosive weekend together (described in Enslaving Ev on Literotica) ...

*

Master ...

I looked across at Rika and smiled. She was slowly undoing the buttons on her shirt in an attempt to entice me into fucking her. I have to say that it was working too! She looked great and I felt horny. As she approached me her shirt hung loose and the sides of her ample braless breasts were clearly visible. I was getting hard.

"Master Si, do you want me?" she purred, her face now only inches away from mine.

"Oh fuck yes Rika," I so want you. Our mouths locked and we kissed. It was a long kiss and when I peeled away Rika was breathless.

"Master, please fuck me!"

I kissed her again, and then moved a step back so I could look into her face.

"I wonder how Ev is getting along," I smiled.

Slut ...

What was going on? I was petrified. I had no idea where I was or what was to be done to me. I could see nothing.

My senses of touch and hearing were now heightened incredibly and I flinched as I felt a hand brush my arm. I held my breath. No one spoke until I felt fearfully compelled to break the silence.

"Who is it, what do you want? Master is it you?"

They (I was assuming it was 'they') were no doubt delighting in my trembling nervousness. I could sense my breasts heave in terror. I swallowed hard as I felt a hand stroke my cheek.

"Master, is it you? Please talk to your slave." It was getting too much for a poor useless slut such as me.

Suddenly the chill of a sharp blade touched my cheek and I screamed.

"No please don't cut me." I felt the blade move across my cheek and down the length of my exposed neck. I hardly dare breathe. It continued its terrible trail across my bare shoulders and down the middle of my body until it traced the underside of my breasts. Once more I held my breath as I felt the pressure of the blade increase.

"No, don't hurt me." I was convinced now that rivers of blood must be running over my skin. Surely this couldn't be Master, he wouldn't take a knife to me ... would he? The cold air and the fear of my predicament had made my nipples highly sensitive and no doubt firm and erect.

"Please!" I sobbed not quite knowing what it was I was asking for.

Then it stopped. The blade was taken away. Nothing.

After many long minutes during which not a sound was made I once more felt compelled to break the silence.

"Where are you, is anyone there, what's going on?" I began to panic again. Then the uncertainty of inaction was broken as I felt something very, very cold on my cheek and I inhaled sharply. It was an ice cube. I felt it cold and wet on my face before it traced the bridge line of my nose then down, down, followed by a long wet trail. Sensually it moved to my lips and over and around my mouth, leaving it wet and moist. Down it continued onto my neck and chest and then I heard myself moan openly as the ice cube travelled onto my breasts.

"Ooohhhhh."

A second cube, one on each breast now circling round and round, not touching my nipples just my naked tits.

"Oooohhhhh, mmmm!" I groaned. Then a third cube on my stomach skating over my tight flat muscles, moving down onto my groin. I guessed that this meant that there must be more than one of them but that thought wasn't uppermost in my mind just at that moment. I pushed my thighs together as the freezing sensation of the cubes bit deeply into my skin. I wanted more yet I wanted them to stop. What did I want?

"Oh yesssssss!" I hissed, as the ice closed in on my nipples. Just touching the erect tips, briefly and lightly. I moaned anew as the cube at my groin moved nearer to my juicing slit.

"F...U...C...K!!" I groaned heavily, as the cube dampened my pussy lips. I felt the fingers holding the cube brush against my cunt, and I pushed upwards to meet them. Then I felt my whole body buck.

"Aararrrgghh!!" I uttered unintelligibly as the cube opened me and was pushed inside. Shit, it was so cold! I felt a second cube quickly follow it, then a third and a fourth.

"Oh, my -- fucking h ...!" Fingers, unseen, followed the cubes, forcing them deeper and making me fuller. The feeling was sending me high.

My body betrayed me and I thrust against the cold invaders.

"Oh fuck I want to cum!" Did I really shout that? My mouth was so dry. The ice continued to tease my nipples relentlessly. I could feel it melting on me and inside me as the water ran down my thighs leaving my soaking pussy wet and pliant. The friction continued. I groaned and strained my tight, bound body. I used my tongue to wet my lips and threw back my head ready to cum, to cum, oh yes to cum gloriously!! Then it stopped.

I hung twitching with desire, devastated, my body heaving and humiliated.

Panting, sweating, shaking and incredibly frustrated. That was how I felt as the friction stopped and I was left on the brink of a most unwelcome but certainly not unwanted orgasm.

"Oh no, please make me cum, don't stop now" I begged humiliating myself fully and no doubt delighting my captors.

"SLAP!" My cheeks stung as I cried out at the heavy open palm that slapped my face. Again silence. Tears of fear and desire rolled down my cheeks. Then I felt it again, the cold, sharp steel of the knife, this time on my thighs.

"Oh please don't," I whispered, fearing the worst. Moving upwards I felt the razor sharp edge against my skin. I froze, hardly breathing and not daring to move. Up it travelled into my groin.

"Aaaiiiiiiiiiii!" I yelled as the slightest of pressure was applied and the knife nicked the smooth skin of my groin. Surely I must be bleeding now. I could feel a small trickle -- blood? As it ran down onto my thighs, I started to cry. Blindfold still, I was completely disoriented.

I was so scared and my breath was rapid now. My smallish breasts felt heavier than they had ever done before as my sense of absolute panic became greater. Again no one spoke, moved or touched me. In many ways the isolation afforded by the blindfold was my greatest fear. Then I felt a slow, almost sharp, touch on my stomach. It was certainly a female finger topped with a sharp fingernail as it moved down over my skin. Lower and lower then still lower. I moaned and arched to the touch.

It descended even further, over my pussy, between my legs and under me until it reached my ass. I froze. The finger then started its descent into the crack in my bottom, invading, delving. I squeezed my buttocks together but the digit invaded deeper and deeper. Whoever it was must be on their knees before me to be getting inside me like this.

"Mmmmffggppp" I groaned unintelligibly, as the finger found the hole for which it had been searching and began to penetrate. I was dry there and also standing up, both factors which made anal penetration very difficult. However, using only the moist dampness which had collected under the finger during the long tortuous trail down my body the finger forced entry into my ass.

"Aaarggghhh, nooooooooooo!" I screamed. Painfully the finger continued its assault until it was buried up to the knuckle between my buttocks. I bucked and squirmed, writhing against the chains that held me tight.

"Ohhhh, please take it out, pleeeeeeease!" I felt myself going dizzy as the finger wriggled creating small circles deep inside my ass, invading me even deeper. I had to admit that, through the haze of my agony, I could feel my juices being stimulated as the girl (was it Rika?) began to frig in and out of me. I groaned. The act being performed on my body caused much pain to my arms as they pulled and rubbed against the harsh chains. I was still standing and my legs had been forced very wide. I felt so naked, so exposed.

Then I felt it, rough and hard, a finger, a male finger, brushing over my pussy mound.

"Ohhh!" It was involuntary, but the ice, the finger in my ass and now this. I was on fire. Hot, stoked, juicing and desperate to cum! Then it was on my pink, swollen labial lips. Then it split me and was stroking the inner walls of my pussy. I groaned again as I was penetrated now from the front and back. First a single male finger frigged me exclusively, but soon it was joined by a second then a third, moistening, deepening and bringing me to new highs. What a fucking slut I was.

The finger in my bottom wiggled even more. I mewed, and was building up - cumming, cumming, cumming ... Ohhh Yesssss!! Then quickly the invasion of both my front and back stopped as I was once more left panting desperately for inner release.

Rika ...

I was so horny but all Master Si could think about was Ev. Shit, and I wanted him to fuck me so much. I watched as he spoke to the others. They smiled, he smiled and I still wanted so much to be fucked.

Slut ...

Oh man, I was so turned on. Was this Master? It had to be. So ingenius. It had to be him. I began to relax a little more. It was a game. A good game. I would cum and then it would be over. Thank fuck for that.

Then I heard whispering.

"Okay." It was the quiet female voice. It definitely didn't sound like Rika. Was Rika being abused with me or was she abusing me? Now I was getting scared again.

"M...m...master? R...ika?"

I heard murmuring from next to me. How near was hard to say, but it was near. The girl began to breathe more heavily, and then the breathing became panting. Then she moaned.

Oh, fuck, what a moan. Sexy moans. Erotic moans. I was scared and hot. Hot to cum. I moaned. I couldn't help it.

I imagined Rika standing chained like I was, facing our captor, feet apart. Naked, her long, shiny black hair and braces gleaming in the darkness. Her legs and her naked pussy. I moaned again as I imagined a shadowy figure doing things to her. Was it master? Was she also blindfold? Master working away between her thighs with juice slick fingers. Stroking her, parting her, entering her. Then the girl cried out.

Shit, he's fucking her. That's the sound we make when being entered. I imagined her erect clit as master toyed with Rika, pressing gently making her writhe and squirm.

My heart hammered away. This was so hot. Rika is being fucked. Oh how I wished I could see. These sounds of pleasure were making me so horny. I listened intently. I heard moans, little gasps, muttered sounds of 'please' and 'yessss'.

Then my moment was destroyed.

I heard the girl give a frightened gasp. "I'm sorry ... I didn't mean to ... no please!" It wasn't Rika's voice. Who the fuck was it and what was about to happen to her?

"Please stop!" I yelled, now very afraid again. More whispers sounded like instructions but I couldn't be sure. Then the male voice was louder.

"Stand straight, palms against the wall with your back to me. Flick you hair over your shoulder. Expose your naked skin to me." It wasn't Master! I did not recognise the voice. What the fuck was going on. I sobbed but my throat was too dry to speak or yell.

"Please ... no ... I'm sorry ..."

"Do it now!"

Sounds of movement and then silence. I listened as hard as I could. All I could hear was my heart beat. What was going to happen to the girl? What had she done wrong?

Then I heard a sound. It was the swish of a ... of a what? A cane or a whip.

"Swish ... thwack!"

"Uh... no ... more ... please!" Her voice was ragged as she pleaded with our invisible captor. More swishing and more thwacking, as several blows rained down on the poor girl. I heard her gasp and moan and cry out. Still the blows fell ... I could hear clearly the point at which the harsh object fell on her soft flesh.

Then it stopped. Silence. No, wait, not silence. A soft sobbing until that too died away. I did not hear our captor (or captors) leave, but the whipping had stopped. I was terrified.

Rika ...

At least master Si didn't make me touch their cocks in the flesh. At least they still wore jeans as I was made to move along the line of men, although I was naked. Master had demanded that I touch them all making them hard, readying them and preparing them.

Slut ...

I wasn't left alone for long. I heard and felt the hot breath of my captors drinking in the view I presented as a mouth kissed my neck. Not master, I was sure of it, but then who? I bit my lip and froze as I felt the nudge of a hard erect cock nuzzle my damp pussy. My thighs were forced wide as the man to whom the cock belonged steadied himself to fuck me.

"Oooohhhhh!" I yelled. I really did not want this but by the same token how badly I needed it. Then a shove and he was in. Now I really moaned as he screwed me hard. The lubrication of my body under previous ministrations had me gyrating with him almost immediately as the whole of his long shaft filled me.

My body tensed.

I needed to cum.

"Let me cum!!!" I yelled as I almost reached the point of no return. I so very badly needed to squeeze my thighs together and bring myself on. Then he pulled out of me immediately leaving me yet again dripping with lust.

"Oh, no please" I begged. But I heard grunts, unseen but clearly orgasmic grunts. Was he jerking off? He was I was sure. What was happening?

Then another. I grunted a second hard cock was thrust easily into me. I was so wet. I swallowed hard as he began to fuck me in earnest. In, out, harder, faster. I moaned and groaned as I was raped again. He took me faster then more slowly. I was so close once more to orgasm that I was quickly in the throes of cumming.

"Ah..ah..ah..oh..ah... yes I'm cumm...." At which point he again pulled out.

"F...U...C...K noooooooooooooo!" I screamed in desperation. Again I was left hanging in frustrated agony and once more I heard sounds suggesting that he was jerking off. I could sense a third man approached my panting, sweat covered flesh. He cupped my breasts and tweaked my nipple making me groan, causing tremors of desire to spasm though my bound, captive body.

I was so ready to cum now, right now, that any touch, especially in a sensitive area, brought me to the edge. A sharp intake of breath and I felt it once more, cold, so ice cold, on my skin, circling my breasts, brushing lightly against my erect nipples.

"Ohhhhhh fuckkkkk", I groaned as the ice cube worked its way down, down, down over my stomach, stopping only to pause at my pierced belly button. This was agony and ecstasy. I cried out as the cube brushed my groin and then lightly over my pussy. Slowly, very slowly, I felt it trace the length of my pussy lips, and then ease slightly inside.

"Oh, yesssss!!" I hissed, straining against the tight chains that held this poor slut captive. I felt the cube, and the fingers holding the cube, scrape inside me. Then it was outside again, retracing the damp trail upwards along my perspiring body. Back over my stomach, up between my breasts and neck until the wet cube, covered in my own juices, moistened my red lips.

Another cock, the third, positioned itself between my thighs. A forceful shove and I was again impaled.

I grunted and the ice cube was slipped into my mouth. I sucked on the melting ice tasting myself very clearly as once more I was screwed. Piston like strokes pushed me on and on, and again I gasped for breath. The melting ice cube filled my mouth causing water and juices to dribble down my chin, spilling onto my breasts. I pulled against the chains. I was cumming, fuck I was cumming sooooooooo ... and then again, as on each previous occasion, he withdrew. Once more, even though lust was warping my senses, I knew he too was jerking himself off.

"Oh no, not again, please...Why?" I begged, totally confused.

Once more complete silence. Long minutes of nothing heightened by the blindfold still covering my eyes. Gradually my heaving body calmed down.

Then a noise. A sound unconnected with me.

"Stand up!" It was the unknown male voice again. At least my co-captive was spoken to; no one had spoken with me at all. He asked her to stand up. Had she been there all the time? Was she hurt badly following the beating? How come I couldn't hear her?

I could see absolutely nothing, and no one touched me or spoke with me. Then I heard her breathing become louder, and more rapid. It was definitely the breathing of an aroused female.

"Rika?" I said in hope.

I pictured Rika once more, naked and bound, hands all over her body. What are they going to do to her? What are they doing to me? Have they now forgotten about me?

Then I felt a sharp female fingernail at my cunt. I breathed sharply as the nail traced the full length of my labial lips.

"Rika?" I shouted again, this time more in confused desperation. Was she being abused alongside me or was she my tormentor? Fuccccckkkkk!

No reply. Just action.

Up and down, up and down, up and down. Never parting, never entering. Just up and down. This was driving me wild and I pushed my groin forward trying to tease the finger into my slit.

"Stand and face the wall!" The instructions to the other girl continued, but they were becoming blurred in my mind. She made little gasping sounds, whispered words that I couldn't make out. Then, despite what was being done to my own body, I heard a sound that made my spine tingle.

"Ooooooooooh ..." It was simple yet so descriptive. She was being taken to heights of pleasure never before dreamed of ... much as I was!

Then I heard a "Please..." was it her or me.

The finger at my pussy continued to drive me on when suddenly I felt my hair grabbed tightly and pulled forcing my head back. I sensed the strong smell of male cum near to my face. Had they saved their sperm for me? I felt a finger touch my mouth as the mixed sperm; presumably from each of the cocks I had taken, was smeared around my mouth. It tasted strange. Not so fresh anymore.

The girl moved her fingers over my pussy once again. Please make me cum!

She brushed up and down my soaking pink lips. I took the cum covered fingers and licked them dry. Then I felt a cup at my mouth. My hair was tugged further back tipping my head and my mouth was prised open. I gagged as something touched my lips and I was forced to drink the cup of slimy sperm. It poured into and over my mouth, running down my chin and onto my breasts. I gasped for air, but it kept coming until the cup was empty. I was left hanging, coughing and spluttering and no doubt covered in sperm.

I felt totally used. I could taste cum around my mouth, and I could sense the thick globules sticking to my chin and settling in my stomach.

But yet I was still on absolute heat.

Then I heard "Please ... yes, yes ... deeper, put your fingers inside ... oh yes like that ... deeper. Please, more ... deeper ... ah, ah, ah ... yessssss!"

My co-captive was near to cumming now, as I myself was despite the way I had just been humiliated.

Once more the long fingernail scratched a sensuous path up and down the length of my slit.

"Ooooohhhh please!" I begged. I felt the warmth of a female mouth on my breasts, the tongue circling the nipple on my left tit, flicking the hardened end into a tortured erect state. Then soft hands were massaging the residual sperm into my skin. I was on fire! The girl, whoever she was, slipped her finger deep into my soaking pussy. It slipped in easily and my cunt immediately wrapped around it. I was so wet that a second finger easily followed and then a third.

"Slide your feet further apart!" Even in the midst of my own blissful cloud, I heard the instructions still being given to the girl beside me.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss!" She was cumming, and it sounded so hot that I knew I was just a matter of moments away.

"Please let me cum this time, please." I begged.

I screamed out loud as the fingers created small circles inside me. Then I was over the edge. I could not speak. My hands gripped the chains which held my wrists tight and I pushed my groin into the female hand. No one said I could but ...

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Enslaving Ev 02 Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds