• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cuffed and Co-Ed Ch. 02

Cuffed and Co-Ed Ch. 02

Continued from Chapter One...

Alex undid the lock to the handcuffs with the key, and Jill massaged her freed wrists. He leaned in closely, whispering in her ear, "It's my turn..."

Jill grinned widely. Her orgasm had been divine, and the warmth in her toes still hadn't fully receded. She couldn't wait to devour Alex's cock, to suck him to orgasm as he called out her name in a fit of passion.

Alex kissed Jill deeply on the mouth. The taste of her girlcum clung to him, and Jill sucked her moisture greedily off his lips. Their tongues dove deep into the recesses of each other's mouths. Jill kissed Alex passionately for minutes, her body glowing from her post-orgasmic bliss.

After a few minutes more of fulfilling kisses, Alex could no longer stand his postponed pleasure. He pulled away from Jill and forced her head down his torso. She took the cue without missing a beat, and continued her soft, luscious kisses down his muscular chest and toned stomach. She paused momentarily at the top of his pubic bone, breathing in his musky scent deeply.

Alex didn't like her pause and forced her down further, placing her mouth strategically on his throbbing head. "Blow me," he instructed, "hard and fast. Don't stop until I say you may stop."

"I guess this domination thing applies to his pleasure, too," thought Jill. She played along, moaning softly as she took the entirety of his cock into her mouth. She bobbed up and down on his full shaft, relishing in its stiffness.

Alex settled back on Jill's multitude of pillows, thoroughly enjoying the loving attention his girlfriend gave to his cock. She dove deep, taking his full six inches with relative ease, and swallowed, creating a vacuum between her cheeks. The pressure against all points of Alex's dick felt amazing. He sighed as his cock twitched in Jill's mouth, hitting the roof of her mouth.

Jill pulled her mouth slowly up the shaft of Alex's erection, dragging her tongue along the underbelly of his penis. When she reached the head of his dick, a drop of precum had leaked from the tip. Jill eagerly licked the droplet of moisture, and sucked hard on the tip to stimulate more wetness.

Alex was thoroughly enjoying Jill's teasing blowjob, but wanted his orgasm now. "Too slow," he said assertively. He eased Jill off her bed with his feet so she was kneeling on the floor next to her bed. He swung his legs around so his cock once again met Jill's lips and grabbed her hair.

"Blow me like you mean it, cock-slut."

Alex forced her head to take most of his stiff cock, and bobbed her head up and down the length in rapid bursts. Jill's mouth was moving at a lightning speed over his erection, sucking and fucking with her tongue and lips. Alex stopped shoving her head abruptly when the entirety of his cock was in her mouth, and Jill squealed as the tip of his dick tickled her tonsils. She gagged, but Alex held her head in place to stop her squirming.

Just as Jill thought she could no longer ignore her gag reflex, Alex pulled her hair roughly back, and Jill released his dick as she flew backwards. He held on tight to her chestnut locks, forcing her head upwards. Their eyes met.

Alex worried that the sudden onslaught of domination was too much for innocent and sweet Jill to handle. He started to loosen his grip, but then stopped himself. Despite the pain and uncomfortable position, Alex noted the hint of a sparkle in Jill's eyes. She was enjoying this as much as he was.

"That little slut," he laughed to himself. The rougher he became with her, the wetter Jill grew between her legs. He forced her head down again, and Jill was nose-to-skin with his ballsack.

"Lick," he commanded, and she happily complied. She licked the entirety of his scrotum, relishing in the tickliness of his curly black hairs on her chin. She lightly grazed her teeth against the skin, and Alex moaned. He grasped the base of his cock, stroking it lightly. Jill had already given him plenty of lube with her blowjob, and his hand slipped smoothly up and down the length of his shaft.

Alex pumped slowly as Jill's tongue flirted with his nuts. He grazed his fingers down the sensitive underbelly of his cock, making himself twitch with excitement.

Jill grew more adventurous. She carefully drew one of his balls into her mouth and sucked gently. Alex almost collapsed backwards from the unexpected pleasure from his ballsack, and pumped his cock harder in his hand.

He stopped Jill from sucking any longer, gently pushing her head away from his scrotum. He needed more. He would have come hard with Jill sucking away on his nuts, but he wanted to humiliate her into subservience.

"Lick my asshole," he commanded.

Jill was stunned. Alex had never, ever, EVER displayed any interest in anal play -- that was exclusively Jill's domain. He'd always claimed (however inaccurately) that men who enjoyed anal stimulation were "gay." This was weird.

Jill moved her head as if to continue licking his balls and the area between his ass and testicles, but Alex stopped her. He slapped her across the face again, harder this time. It stung, and his hand left her cheek red. Jill realized he was serious.

"But boy butts are gross!" she whined to herself. "His is all hairy and unkempt..." She felt sick at the thought of licking his asshole. Fingering she would have agreed to, but a rimjob? "Ew," she muttered under her breath.

Alex saw her visible discomfort and heard her mutterings. "I don't care what you think," he said, grabbing her chin to make her look into his eyes. "You're going to rim my ass, and you're going to like it." He figured that if she truly hated it, he could make her stop and blow him again. This was a win-win situation. He eased back onto the bed and lifted his legs up higher to give Jill a perfect view of his puckered ass hole.

Jill swallowed her pride and her inhibitions. She was done hesitating. Drawing closer to his ass, she grabbed onto his thighs. She licked cautiously, surprised that Alex's ass tasted so much like nothing at all. She dove in, licking the sensitive skin of his anus, making small circles around the opening.

Alex had never felt a better sensation. Every flick of Jill's soft tongue sent shivers down his spine. He cried out in pleasure, begging Jill for more. "Ohhh, baby, that feels terrific..." he moaned, breaking character in the throes of his passion. He grabbed onto Jill's head, forcing her closer to the hole. His other hand was a blur of motion on his fully erect cock. The pleasure building inside was unstoppable.

Jill found herself surprised at how much she enjoyed rimming Alex. She spread his cheeks apart, giving her full control of his pleasure. Her tongue swirled around the entrance to his ass, and she darted it in and out of the hole, fucking him with her tongue.

Alex was nearing the brink of orgasm. His balls tightened, and he felt the sperm rising inside his dick. He grabbed Jill and lifted her onto the bed. He straddled her, sitting on her beautiful, ample chest. Jill grinned, but he smacked her for a third time. "No smiling," he grunted, resuming the relentless pounding against his meat. "Open wide."

Jill closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide. She wiggled her trapped arm out from under Alex's strong thighs and licked her finger. Alex was oblivious as he rubbed his bulging cock to orgasm. She stuck her lubricated finger between his ass cheeks and wiggled it until it slipped into Alex's anal cavity.

Alex groaned. Jill felt a hot splash of come against her bottom lip, and she licked it up. He cried out, rocking his hips against her chest as he released rope after rope of hot jizz on Jill. Semen splashed everywhere: on Jill's neck, cheeks, and lips. Alex leaned over Jill's mouth and milked the last drops of come onto her tongue.

Alex collapsed on the bed, exhausted from his efforts. He managed to pin Jill down as she struggled to get off the bed and clean the semen off her upper body. "Suck it off yourself," he sighed, and closed his eyes, ready to fall asleep.

Alex watched lazily as Jill scooped up the sticky semen with her fingers. She dragged a trail of come from her shoulder to her neck, and the fluid clung to her skin as she lifted her fingers to her mouth. Alex caught the goo and made her lick his fingers clean. Jill cleaned her upper body of the come, thoroughly enjoying his mess on her slim frame.

After she had licked every last drop of Alex's come from her body, Jill rolled on top of her boyfriend. She looked into his half-closed eyes, delirious from his climax.

"I like it when you're in charge, baby," she mused, running her fingers down his taut frame.

"You do?" he laughed, though he knew before the weekend began that she was going to love what he had in store for her.

"Let's do it again..."

"Oh, sugar," he said, "we've only just begun..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cuffed and Co-Ed Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds