• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Happy Nude Day Ch. 03

Happy Nude Day Ch. 03

"Hi," said Michael never making eye contact and staring at Susan and Vivian's tits and pussies, as they walked up the stairs and met him standing on the landing. His eyeballs were bulging so far out of his head that he looked like a Middle Eastern terrorist on a suicide mission.

"Hi, Michael," they both said at the same time while giving him a sexy smile.

"Has everyone in this family lost their freakin' minds? What is wrong with you? Why are you both naked?"

Jason had never seen so much as his pretty sister's bra strap and now there she was with her hot friend, Vivian, and they were both totally naked. He stared at Susan's A cup tits and her puffy pink nipples. He stared at her ass and her pussy before looking over at Vivian's hot body.

They were both the same height and had identical body types. They even wore the same size 4 clothes. What they lacked in breast size, they more than made up for with their pretty faces, flat tummies, long shapely legs, and round killer asses. Nonetheless, even though they both had small tits, their tits were shapely and they had big nipples.

"Are you staying for dinner Michael?" His sister didn't even look over at her brother. She ignored his question and concentrated her focus on his cute friend.

"Oh, yeah, definitely, I am now," he said smiling wildly. "I'm starving. Suddenly, I have this pent up, massive hunger."

Susan and Vivian giggled over Michael's forwardness.

"No, unfortunately, he's not staying for supper. Matter of fact, he was just leaving," he said before throwing him under the bus. "He's unable to control himself. First he groped Mom and then he groped Grandma," he said shooting his friend a victorious smile.

"Dirty boy," said his sister squeezing her naked body by him in the hall. "That's so naughty, Michael. Did you grope my naked mother and my naked grandmother?"

"Jason's all twisted because he thinks I inappropriately touched your mother and molested your grandmother," he said shrugging his shoulders. "They hugged me and I hugged them back is all. My hand may have accidentally brushed past their ass or boob, but I assure you that it was all innocent. It was so innocent, in fact, that neither your mother nor grandmother complained." He looked to Jason and whispered to Susan and Vivian while pointing. "He's the one who's walking around with a huge boner, not me. Look at the big bulge in his pants."

The both stared at the bulge in Jason's pants.

"Just shut, up, Michael. I heard that."

"I have a boner because I just woke up," said Jason defensively. "I always get an erection when just waking up."

"Dude, you've been up for hours."

"My baby brother has always been a horn ball," said his sister. "It's nice to see you, again, Michael," she said hugging her brother's friend. Vivian followed Susan's move by giving Michael a hug, too. He embraced them both in a hug that culminated with his hands on their asses while pushing them forward in a hump.

Jason watched Michael as his hand brushed over his sister's naked ass and then over her girlfriend's naked ass.

"See? There! He just grabbed both your asses."

"Oh, please, Jason, he was just returning our hug is all. Where else is he going to put his hands? We're both naked. I'm sure his hands just slipped down, is all."

"Isn't that right, Michael?"

"Of course, and I apologize if I was too overly zealous in my hug, but it's just that I missed you both and it's been so long since I since you—" Michael wiped a non-existent tear from his eye.

"Are you happy now? You made him cry. It's okay, Michael," said Vivian giving him another hug while he gave her another grope and hump.

"Oh, I give up," said Jason. "Michael's free with his hands while I'm deemed the pervert."

"I missed you, baby brother," said Susan hugging him.

"I missed you, too, Susan," he said hugging her back.

Regretting not hugging his naked mother and naked grandmother, this time, Jason wrapped his arms around his sister's waist and pulled her closer in a prolonged hug while resting his hand on the top of her round, firm, naked ass. He wished he had the balls to reach down and cup her ass in the way that Michael had done, but she'd ream him out if he did that.

She had a perfect body. Standing 5'5" tall, she barely weighed 110 pounds. Then, it was Vivian's turn to hug Susan's brother. Again, Jason wrapped his arms around her and gave her a prolonged hug while resting his hands on the top of her round, firm, naked ass. It took all the self-control that he could muster not to reach down and cup her naked ass.

"I wish you'd change you mind and stay for dinner," Susan said to Michael. "It'd be nice to catch up. I haven't seen you in so long."

"He can't stay, he has other—"

"Dude, your sister just invited me. It'd be so rude of me to say no and if there is one thing that I'm not is rude," he said giving his naked sister and her naked girlfriend a smile. "My Mom taught me manners and—"

"Manners have nothing to do with you staying for supper, Michael. You're just a freakin pervert like everyone else in this family has suddenly become. You just want to be around my naked mother, naked grandmother, and now my naked sister and her naked friend. You just want to gawk, leer, and lust over their naked bodies while hoping for an opportunity to grope them and feel their tits, asses, and pussies."

"Gees, Dude, you make is sound like there's something wrong with that," he said with a laugh. Michael looked at Susan and Vivian and the three of them started laughing.

"Oh, Michael, you are so funny," said Vivian.

"Now, you wait one second, Jason. If you think that this National Nude Day celebration has anything to do with sex and is a sexual thing, then you are the one who is perverted, little brother. How dare you? Do you think that I get off by being naked in front of my baby brother and his cute friend?" She smiled at Michael and gave him a wink. "Being naked in the spirit of the holiday is a way for us to reconnect with how we came into this world and how we'll leave, free of our possessions, Earthly thoughts, and our clothes."

"That's all bullshit."

"If this was a sexual holiday, Jason, I wouldn't be naked. I'd be parading around in my Victoria secrets push up bra and thong."

"Wow, now that's sexy," said Michael.

"See? Instead of teasing you with my lingerie and making you wonder what was underneath my bra and thong, my nakedness is more of an honest statement. This holiday is just like going to a nude beach, but only in your own home. After a while with everyone naked, you don't even notice the nudity anymore. When everyone is naked, with nothing to hide, you see them for who they are and no longer look at them as body parts, asses, tits, pussies, and cocks," she said smiling at her brother.

"Nakedness is a sexual thing," he said in return. "That's where you're wrong, little brother. Nakedness is a freeing experience. I'm free with the universe," she held her arms straight out and put her head back, as she twirled around in the hall reveling in her nakedness.

Ass, tits, and pussy was all that Jason could think of as he watched his sister twirling around and around in the hall. Ass, tits, and pussy were all that he got out of the experience of watching her spin around naked.

"Yeah, and free of pubic hair, I see too. I couldn't help but notice you're bald. When did you get a bikini wax?"

"Today, in celebration of National Nude Day" she said looking down at her pussy, lifting her pussy lips with her fingers, and then looking back up at him. "Do you like it?"

"Sorry, but I like seeing pubic hair," he said making eye contact with her and not looking at his sister's pussy. "Instead of looking like a 22-year-old woman, being shaved makes you look like jailbait."

"You didn't see my snatch before I got it waxed, but I was nearly as bushy as grandma and I even tried to talk Mom and Grandma to have it done, but they said that they like their furry pubic hair patches."

"I like how your shaved beaver looks," said Michael not removing his eyes from Susan's pussy. "Your pussy looks awesome."

"Thank you, Michael," she said turning to show him by lifting her pussy lips with her fingers and giving him a sexy smile. "It hurt like Hell, but now it's as smooth as silk. I love it," she said running her index finger down the length of her pussy lips and then inserting her finger in her mouth licking off her juices.

"Eww," said Jason. "I can't believe you just licked yourself. That's so disgusting."

"Oh, Jason, you're such a prude. Vivian had hers done, too. Show my brother your pussy, Vivian." They both stood in front of Jason lifting their pussy lips to show him their hairless mounds while Michael stared at their perfect, round, tight asses. "Do you want to feel how smooth it is?"

"Do I want to feel your pussy? What is wrong with you? No, I don't want to feel my sister's pussy. No, thank you, I'll pass."

"You're not gay are you, Jason? I mean, it's okay if you are gay, because—"

"No, I'm not freakin' gay. You're the second person to ask me that in five minutes. Grandma asked me if I was gay, too. Pardon me if I'm not into incestuous sex with my sister."

"Well, you're acting a little gay not wanting to feel the smoothness of my pussy and not getting naked and the spirit of the holiday to celebrate National Nude Day. And I can't believe you said that about incestuous sex. You really do have problems."

"I'd like to feel your pussy, I mean, how smooth it is?"

"Sure," said Susan turning and walking towards Michael's outstretched hand with Vivian beside her.

"Michael! You're such a freakin' asshole."

Jason's protest fell on deaf ears as his sister and her friend had already walked over to him and he already had pussies in each hand.

"Wow, your pussies are really smooth," she Michael with an excited smile.

"They did our asses, too. Do you want to see?" She turned around in front of her brother and completely bent over to show him both holes and then she did the same to Michael. "Show my brother your waxed ass, Vivian." Proudly and obediently, Vivian bent over in front of Jason wiggling her cute ass.

"Nah, that's okay. I've already seen my sister's ass. After a while all asses look the same to me. After a while you can't tell one anonymous ass from another anonymous ass."

"You're the ass, Jason. I'd like to see your ass, Vivian," said Michael.

Vivian bent completely over and put her hands on her ankles to show Michael the good job they did removing the hair from her rectum.

"Wow, I can't believe they did that."

"Feel how smooth it is, Michael."

"There's not a single hair around your asshole or pussy," said Michael bending down while running his hand over the width of her and getting so close that if he flicked out his tongue he would have licked her.

"You sound just like Mom, Susan. Everyone is brained washed in this house today. I feel like I'm living in a cult house with a bunch of sexual deviants who are pretending that all this is not sexual but all part of celebrating National Nude Day."

"Yeah, whatever," his sister said raising her hand to his face. "So, if you're not gay, then why are you still dressed?" His sister looked from Jason to Michael.

"What is wrong with you? I'm not getting naked in front of my mother, grandmother or my sister and my sister's friend. Besides, you said yourself that this isn't a sexual holiday."

"It isn't sexual in anyway, but you don't have to be such a prude about it either, Jason. C'mon, get in the spirit of the celebration. Being naked is so freeing. Tomorrow I may be embarrassed, tomorrow I may be grossed out that I showed my tits, pussy, and asshole to my baby brother and his cute friend, but today I've never felt so alive."

Michael had already stripped down to his underwear and was quick to remove that, too. He stood proudly with his hands by his sides staring at Jason's naked sister and her girlfriend.

"I'm not a prude," he said raising his hands while jumping up and down and turning in a full circle. "See?"

"You're such an asshole, Michael," said Jason leering at him. "I can't believe you're exposing your cock to my sister and her best friend. How dare you disrespect them and me like that in my house?"

"I'm not disrespected," said Vivian. "I'm flattered that Michael trusts us enough to get naked and celebrate the nudity that is the holiday. "You have a very nice cock, Michael."

"Thank you Vivian."

"Even Michael is in the spirit of the celebration," she said. She and Vivian giggled while staring at Michael's semi-erect cock bobbing up and down with his every jump.

"I was just thinking, Sue, do you think I should have a bikini wax done, too," said Michael. "My balls are really hairy. See? And the pubic hair around my cock is really long. Look, I even have pubic hair growing out of the bottom of my cock." He held up his cock while Sue and Vivian leaned down to inspect it.

"Yeah, you are very hairy down there, Michael, especially underneath your balls," said Sue squatting down and reaching out her hand to feel all the long pubic hairs on his cock. "I had no idea that guys had pubic hair on their cocks."

"Let me see. Can I feel, too," said Vivian taking her turn at feeling the hairiness of Michael's cock and balls. Vivian got down on her knees and was so close to Michael's cock with her mouth that if he was to get in erection, he would have parted her lips. "Yeah, your cock and balls are really hairy. Turn around. Let me see your ass. Look how much hair he has on his ass, Sue."

"Wow, they'll charge you extra to remove that rats nest."

"I can't believe that you two are practically giving Michael a hand job and are close enough to his cock to give him a blowjob."

"Oh, my God, Jason, that's so rude. How can you say that about your own sister? That's what you don't understand, Jason. You think that it was sexual when we touched Michael's cock and balls. We are not touching him sexually. We're just examining him, as would his doctor examine a patient."

"I understand what's going on here. You always wanted to get in Michael's pants."

"Now, I'm pissed," she reached out and grabbed Michael's cock and stroked him. "If I was to do this to his cock, even today, on National Nude Day, then that would be a sexual thing." She fell to her knees, "If I were to take his cock in my mouth, deep throat him, and run my tongue down and back the length of his cock and twirled my tongue around the head of his cock before removing it from my mouth, then that would be a sexual thing."

"Oh, my God," said Michael.

"Oh, my God," said Jason.

She took his cock deep in her mouth, ran her tongue down the length of him, and twirled her tongue around the head of his cock. "Now, that was sexual, but that is not what this National Nude Day holiday is about."

Jason watched as Michael's eyes rolled back in his head.

"Your sister is right," he said quickly gaining his composure when she removed his cock from her mouth, but leaving him with a huge erection. "That was sexual."

"I'm so sorry that I gave you an erection, Michael."

"It's quite alright. It was my pleasure, I mean, it needed to be done for demonstration purposes to make your brother understand the difference between sexual and non-sexual."

"Now, if I were to cup his balls and fondle his cock, stroke him, and take him in my mouth tomorrow, as I just did today, then that would be sexual. Today, in the spirit of National Nude Day, we are just examining one another's bodies. For God's sakes, Jason, it isn't like we're having sex with one another."

The three of them started laughing at him.

"So, when Michael groped Mom and Grandma, he was just examining their ass and tits in the spirit of National Nude Day."

"Yes, of course. Why else would he do that? Michael is not perverted in any way. You are the one who is perverted standing their with that huge erection hiding in your pants. We've all known one another since we were kids. Look, I'll prove it to you. Feel my tits, Michael, and finger my nipples."

Michael stepped forward, reached on his hand, and felt Susan's A cup tits, first one and then the other while fingering her nipples.

"Now do the same to Vivian's tits, Michael."

Obediently, Michael suffered through feeling Vivian's A cup tits, first one and then the other while fingering her nipples, too.

"See, look at his cock," she said taking his cock in her hand and lifting it. "Now, if he were to suck my tits, then that would be sexual."

"Do you want me to suck your and Vivian's tits, Sue, to show him the point, because I don't mind, really. I mean, if it takes me to lick your pussies to help your brother understand the difference between sexual and non-sexual, I don't mind being used in that way."

"I don't think that would be necessary, Michael, but thank you for your cooperation. I think my brother gets the idea."

"Look at Michael's cock. He barely has an erection. It's not a sexual thing with Michael. He's in the spirit of the celebration, whereas you have this giant erection hiding in your pants. She reached out her hand and fondled his erect cock through his jeans. Look at the size of that thing. So, tell me, you little pervert. Who was the one who aroused you, Mom, Grandma, me, Viv or all three of us?" She laughed. "Or maybe you have the hots for Michael's naked body."

"I'm getting out of this nuthouse. You can stay if you want Michael but—"

"Okay, I'll see you later Jason."

"What do you mean okay, you'll see me later? Aren't you coming with me?"

"No way! I'm staying for supper. Suddenly, I'm really hungry, staving actually. Suddenly, I'm really into this National Nude Day celebration and I feel bad for all the fully dressed people throughout history who have died without ever experiencing the freeing feeling of being naked in public. I can feel myself bonding with the universe. Finally, I feel free." Michael looked back at Susan and Vivian's naked body and said with a smile, "Definitely, this is my favorite holiday right up there with Earth Day and Arbor Day."

"Oh, Michael's that's wonderful," she said pressing her naked body against his naked body in a prolonged hug.

"You brought a tear to my eye," said Vivian pressing her naked body against his naked body in a prolonged hug.

Michael winked at Jason and gave him the thumbs up sign while his sister and her friend were hugging him. Jason ran down the stairs.

"Jason," said his father meeting him at the foot of the stairs. "Why are you still dressed?"

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Happy Nude Day Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds