• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Happy Nude Day Ch. 04

Happy Nude Day Ch. 04

"Come here and give your Dad a hug," he said to Jason. "I've haven't seen you since I dropped you off at college. Did you get taller? Turn around and stand against me. Maybe, I should grab the measuring tape in the kitchen and measure us. I think you may be taller than me, finally."

Jason felt a bit homophobic feeling his father's cock pressing against his stomach.

"Gees, Dad, let go of me, will you? Gees, Dad," he said looking down at his father's big, dangling cock and huge, hairy ball sack. "Susan and Vivian are right there upstairs on the landing. They'll see you."

"So? I don't care if they see me," he said laughing.

"Aren't you embarrassed that might they'll see you...naked?"

"Embarrassed? Embarrassed over what? They've already seen my package when I said hi to them earlier. We even gave each other a good long hug," he said smiling and waving to his daughter and her girlfriend. "Girls, I hope you're not teasing Michael too much. Hi Michael," he said. Jason watched his father's cock jiggle from side to side as he waved to Michael. "How are you?"

"Good, Mister D. How are you, Sir?"

"Ah, no complaints, I'm just chilling and enjoying the holiday."

"Happy Nude Day, to you, too, Sir."

"Thanks, Michael, Happy Nude Day to you, as well."

"Dad, tell Jason to take a chill pill," said Susan. "He's a bit uptight over everyone being naked but him. He doesn't understand this Nude Day holiday at all. He's confused and thinks that this is a sexual holiday instead of a non-sexual holiday."

"A sexual holiday? Oh, Son, this one day out of the year is a statement of public nudity and has nothing whatsoever to do with sex. This is a freeing demonstration of how we are all equal beneath our clothes. Think of it as a twenty-four exemption from our inhibitions and modesty." He leaned into his son and laughed a whisper. "I even accidentally got a drop or two of pre-cum on your sister's and her friend's flat bellies when I hugged them. They surprised me and squeezed me a little bit too hard. Oops," he said putting his hand to his mouth and giggling like a girl.

"Eww, Dad, do you hear what you are saying?" He looked upstairs to where his sister stood with Vivian and Michael. "That's your daughter and my sister that you are talking about. That's really gross."

"Oh, Jason, it's just part of life and at my age sometimes a little drips out when you least expect it. Certainly, I didn't mean for that to happen. Yet, it was no big deal, they both laughed and took their little fingers and licked my pre-cum off their bodies."

"Gross. I can't believe they did that. They're just as bad as you are."

Okay, this isn't real, thought Jason. It can't be. I'm dreaming while imagining my father talking disgusting thoughts about his young, innocent daughter and her equally as innocent friend.

"I can assure you that there was nothing sexual about hugging my own hot daughter and her equally as hot friend, even though we are all naked. Now, if I hugged them tomorrow and we were all naked," he said throwing an elbow in Jason's ribs, "I'd be shooting my load across their taught little bodies. Today there's no lustful desire between father and daughter, none whatsoever. Today is just a celebration and a mutual appreciation of nudity."

"Dad, hugging your naked daughter while naked is beyond incestuous and then, dripping pre-cum on your daughter's tummy crosses the line between what's appropriate and what's incestuous, and what's sexual and what's non-sexual."

He tuned out his father speaking the same idiotic rhetoric that his sister had just espoused. Equal? Not everyone has a nine inch cock, as does his father. Not everyone has the perfect body, as does his sister and her girlfriend. This whole holiday is a crock of shit, he thought, just so horny, perverted people can get away with flashing their naked bodies to their family members under the pretense of celebrating Nude Day.

Now that he thought about it, the only people he has seen without their clothes are people who have good bodies. The rest of them, fat people, thin people, and those people who don't especially like their appearance, when thrown naked in the public spotlight, as this holiday does with most of the rest of the population, are probably hiding in their homes until today passes and until they can safely come outside without fear of ridicule while wearing their clothes again. Not to mention, there are those moral and modest people who don't believe in public nudity no matter what the holiday or conditions.

"Jason, Jason, Jason, if this was a sexual holiday," said his father, "after all those years of seeing my daughter and her girlfriend sash shaying around me and teasing me with their short mini-skirts with exposed thongs, low cut tops with down blouse bobby slips and nipple peeks, and string bikinis that revealed most of their ass, while laying on their flat stomachs topless out in the backyard by the pool, wouldn't I have a huge boner after finally seeing my 22-year-old daughter's and her 22-year-old girlfriend's perfect naked bodies? Wouldn't I be mad with desire over their delightful, enough for a mouthful and plenty for a handful, A cup tits? Wouldn't I be loony with lust over their firm, young, round asses?"

"Okay, Dad, enough, calm down because you're making me crazy with lust and desire, too."

"Ah, that's where you do not understanding that this Nude Day holiday is non-sexual. Moreover, wouldn't you think that after twenty-five years of your grandmother flashing me her panties with accidental up skirt views and giving me down blouse peeks of her bra, tits, areolas, and nipples that I'd be all hot and bothered finally seeing my mother-in-law naked. She's been a secret fantasy of mine for decades and wondering what she looked like naked is something that I've thought about, while masturbating in the bathroom, all these years? Now, if this was a sexual holiday, then wouldn't I now have a huge erection after seeing my mother-in-law's ass, tits, and pussy?"

"Dad! Eww! That was way too much information. Now, that's an image that I'll have to live with for the rest of my life, you jerking off over grandma's naked body."

"Sorry, Son, I was only trying to make a point. Suffice to say that this Nude Day celebration has absolutely nothing to do with sex. I can freely walk around my naked daughter, her naked friend, and my naked mother-in-law without having any sexual thoughts."

"Oh, yeah, I can see that, Dad," said Jason looking down at his father's semi-erect cock. "Just keep telling yourself that this Nude Day celebration has nothing to do with sex and even you might believe it."

"Well, listen Jason, you don't have to celebrate the holiday, Son, but I wish you'd reconsider after you've given it some thoughtful consideration. Maybe, you should read up on the history of the holiday, Google, National Nude Day online. It's celebrated the world over. It's a real, albeit obscure holiday."

"Okay, I'll think about it," said Jason trying not to look down at his father's huge cock that quickly deflated once he stopped talking about his naked daughter, her naked friend, and his naked mother-in-law. Unfortunately, he was having an impossible time trying to remove the image of his father squirting pre-cum on Susan's and Vivian's belly.

"Hey, I heard you girls got a bikini wax," ignoring Jason's negative attitude and reveling more in the holiday spirit that his daughter and her friend had. His father turned his back to Jason to engage the girls in conversation. "May I me see?"

Susan and Vivian ran down the stairs with both their A cup tits bouncing.

"Feel how smooth my pussy is now, Daddy."

Uninhibitedly, Susan spread her legs to accommodate her father's hand. Shamelessly, her father reached out his hand and cupped and felt his daughter's pussy. Jason watched his father's hand feel Susan where no father's hand should feel his daughter. He watched as his Dad's middle finger reflexively and involuntarily or voluntarily parted her pussy lips. Excited and sick to his stomach at the same time over a naked father touching and fingering his naked daughter's pussy, he couldn't believe his eyes.

"Oh, my God," he said. "You two are depraved."

Either they didn't hear or just ignored his comment.

"Wow that really is smooth, Sue."

"Feel my pussy, too, Mr. D.," said Vivian.

Unabashedly spreading her legs, he couldn't believe it when Vivian readily offered her pussy to his father's groping hand. Again, he watched his father's hand feel her pussy and his middle finger impulsively and involuntarily or voluntarily part her pussy lips, too.

"That's smooth, too," he said with a smile.

"Which pussy is smoother Daddy, my pussy or her pussy?"

"Gees, I don't really know if I can tell that, girls. They both are very smooth," he said reaching out both hands and feeling the pussies of both women. Again, his middle finger wiggled and probed his daughter and her girlfriend deeper than what was deemed remotely and arguably appropriate, even on this Nude Day holiday, when feeling your naked daughter's and her naked girlfriend's pussy for smoothness was acceptable behavior, it seems.

"So, what do you think, Daddy? Which pussy feels smoother, my pussy or Vivian's pussy?

"I still can't tell," he said languishing over his indecision. "Maybe I should just use the same hand. Let me try one more time."

"Oh, for God's sake's," said Jason. "Why don't you just throw them down on the floor and fuck them both."

"Jason! Get your mind out of the gutter. How dare you infer that I am sexually enjoying fingering, I mean, touching my daughter and her sexy, I mean, best friend."

He felt his daughter's waxed pussy, this time probing her deeper with his middle finger and then with the same hand felt Vivian's waxed pussy probing her deeper, too.

"Just ignore him, Daddy. He's been like this all day."

"Well, if I had to choose which pussy is smoother, I'd say you have a smoother pussy, Susan. Sorry, Vivian, but I think they left a bit of stubble."

"Thanks, Daddy," said Sue. "I told you I had a smoother pussy than you, Vivian," she said reverting to how she was with her friend twenty years ago by sticking out her tongue at her. Vivian pulled up her pussy lips and ran her hand all over her pussy.

"Where'd you feel the stubble, Mr. D?" Vivian stood closer, spread her legs wider, and lifted her pussy lips again with her fingertips. Jason's father leaned down for a closer inspection and touching her with his fingertips and probing her deeper and longer, yet again, he was unable to find the place not fully waxed.

"I don't see it now, but let me grab my flashlight. Sit on the stairs Vivian and spread your legs. Put your legs over my shoulders, as if they are stirrups at a gynecologist's office, so that I can have a better and closer look at your waxed pussy."

As if he was a tattoo artist giving her a vaginal tattoo or piercing, Jason's Dad took his time examining Vivian's pussy with focused concentration.

"Right there, Viv," he said touching the spot with his fingertips and then running his entire palm back and fourth across the outside of her pussy again and again while allowing his fingers to work their invasive magic.

"Thanks, Mr. D. I'll wax that later."

"Daddy," said Susan, "we had our asses waxed, too." With that she promptly bent over to show her father her hairless ass. "Show my Dad your bald ass, Viv." Vivian bent over, too, practically sticking her ass in his face.

Truly, it was a sight to behold. There, not two feet away from his exposed cock, were two exposed pussies and asses revealed in such a way as to beg for more than his inspection and more than the touch of his hand. Yet, any other day would require him to take affirmative, sexual action and give these two lovelies the fucking they deserve with their shameless teasing and naked flaunting, but today was Nude Day, a non-sexual holiday and he was satisfied to just touch them with his experienced hand and fingers.

He reached out his hands and slowly felt the smoothness of both his daughter's and her friend's magnificent ass allowing his hand the liberty of touching them everywhere in between on the pretense of feeling for missed hair.

"Whoever did this did a wonderful job. It's perfect," he said breathlessly.

"Yeah, normally, there's a woman, Kathy, who waxes women's pussies, but she was out sick. So, the owner of the salon, Paul, was nice enough to volunteer to wax us. He took one look at us and said, I've never done this before but I would kick myself if I allowed you to walk out my salon door without giving you my personal and appropriate customer satisfaction. He felt so bad that his employee was out sick that he waxed us for free. He even gave us free coupons for our next waxing. Only, he said, we'd have to see him to redeem them."

"Wow, you got lucky," her father said. "What a nice man he is to give you a free waxing and coupons for another free waxing, so long as you only see him," said her father with a smile. "I wish every day was Nude Day because the friendliness towards one another is contagious."

"Oh, and Daddy, when we told him that we were getting waxed for National Nude Day, he was nice enough to go along with the spirit of the holiday by getting naked himself, even though he had never heard of the holiday. He was really a nice man."

"See that's what I'm talking about," said her Dad. "That's what this holiday is all about. I wish every day was Nude Day because the friendliness towards one another is contagious."

"Only, the way he was waxing us was weird. I mean, I never had it done before, but I thought when you waxed someone's pussy, you'd have to stand behind them to reach all the places. I think because of his inexperience waxing pussies, he was confused because sometimes he stood in front of us and his erect cock kept bouncing off my mouth. I was embarrassed for him because I'm sure he was embarrassed that he got an erection and his cock was touching my lips. This was his first Nude Day non-sexual celebration and he was probably embarrassed being naked in front of me. I'm sure that was it."

"Yeah, he did that to me, too," said Vivian. "I screamed a couple times with the pain and the head of his cock went inside my mouth a couple of times. He apologized profusely after I pushed it out with my tongue."

"Yeah, that happened to me a couple times, too. I practically gave the poor man a blowjob I was screaming so much with the pain and every time I opened my mouth he impaled me with his stiff cock. If it wasn't so funny, I'd be embarrassed and I apologized for accidentally taking his cock in my mouth. Mind you, though, had today not been National Nude Day, I would have thought he was trying to get me to suck his cock," she said laughing, the poor, sweet man.

"Oh, Honey, that's so ridiculously funny," said her Dad. "You have to feel bad for him trying his hardest to accommodate you. You know, if that story wasn't a bit too sexually provocative, it would make a good story to submit to Readers' Digest, as one of your most embarrassing moments."

"Hey, Mister D., I'm thinking about getting a bikini wax, too. I have a lot of hair on my balls. Only, I think I'll wait for Kathy to get better. I don't think I'd want a man, especially that Paul guy, to wax me, even if he did it for free."

"But you don't even wear a bikini, do you, Michael," said her father laughing.

"Ha, ha, Mister D, very funny."

"You should get a bikini wax, too, Daddy. You have more hair than Michael."

"I do?"

Susan reached her hand out and cupped her father's balls and cock.

"Oh, yeah, you're loaded with hair," she said staring at her father's cock and balls while pulling forward his long strands of pubic hair. "Definitely, you have more hair on your balls and cock than does Michael. Don't you ever trim that forest?"

"Not for a while. I just don't think of it."

"I can trim your pubic hair for you, Daddy. I mean, I can do that today because it's Nude Day, I won't be able to do that any other day without people thinking us incestuously wanton and sexually depraved."

"As much as I'd love to have you shaved my cock and balls, Honey, it's nearly time for supper. Maybe later tonight, I can come up to your bathroom and you can shave off my pubic hair."

"Look how much pubic hair my Dad has, Viv. He has hair on the underside of his cock, just like Michael, too."

"Let me see," said Vivian reaching out her hand and cupping his balls and cock while squatting down and then falling to her knees to peer under his balls. "Oh, yeah, you definitely have way more pubic hair than does Michael, Mr. D."

"See, look, it's all along the length of his cock, just like Michael's big prick," said Susan wrapping her entire hand around her father's cock.

"Oh, let me see that again. I missed that part." Vivian took Jason's father's cock in her hand and while leaning closer, her mouth was only a few inches from the tip of it. She felt where he had pubic hair the nearly the entire length of his cock. "Yeah, I can feel and see it now," she said.

"Fucking incredible," said Jason under his breath. "Why don't you just stick Daddy's cock in your mouth like you did with Michael's cock?"

"You had Michael's cock in your mouth?"

"Yes, I did, Daddy. I was trying to demonstrate sexual and non-sexual conditions to help make Jason understand. Unfortunately, for him to make that comment, he still doesn't get it."

"Well, I don't know what else we can do to make him understand that National Nude Day is a non-sexual holiday."

"Let me try it with you, Daddy."

"What do you mean? You want me to stick my cock in your mouth?"

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Happy Nude Day Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 37 milliseconds